Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Is Your Personality? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

JujuBears August 3rd, 2022

_1659497427.image.png

Hi Everyone!

Recently, I decided to take a personality test and discovered some very interesting details about my personality, strengths, weaknesses, how it tunes into work, life, and love, and more.

I thought this would be great to share as it may be a fun and productive activity!

My Result: Protagonist

I invite you to take your personality quiz HERE and reply with your result! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

โœจ Extra Questions:

1. What did you learn?
  2. What were some of your strengths?
  3. What were some of your weaknesses?
  4. Which leaders, actors, etc share your personality?
SirenOfSerenity August 4th, 2022

Super cool forum post @JujuBears! :D

My results: Advocate, INFJ-A! This was actually pretty interesting to explore

JujuBears OP August 4th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity ๐Ÿ˜ฎ that is interesting!

writingmagick404 August 4th, 2022

@JujuBears

I learned that as an INFJ I have the tendency to advocate for everyone except myself. It can be difficult can times but I'm learning to be my own best advocate!

@writingmagick00 I absolutely love this for you! thank you for sharing โ™ฅ๏ธ

malani1 August 4th, 2022

my result are INFJ-T ๐Ÿ˜ถ

@malani1 nice! did you learn anything new or interesting about the results? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’›

malani1 August 4th, 2022

T for turbulence. it make me learn how to grow up and be more assertive person... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

MiamiViceFan August 7th, 2022

ISFP-T

cherryblossomgirl99 August 7th, 2022

ENTJ ๐Ÿ˜‹

WorriedMagpie August 7th, 2022

Oh I love the Myers Briggs test!

I'm an infp :) - which makes me the councillor, I find it incredibly easy to put myself in somebody's shoes but

adaptivepower5695 August 7th, 2022

My personality type was Advocate (INFJ-T) Interesting reading

Not so great with feedback when it is negative I sort of knew this but found it interesting something I am trying to work on. It was very insightful and got me thinking about the questions.

xandia August 12th, 2022

๏ปฟ@JujuBears

๏ปฟI am an ENFJ-A

plaindarkchocolate11 August 12th, 2022

@JujuBears I once tested to be INFJ. A few months before I was an INTP. I just tested and now I am an INFP.

considerateMoon9060 August 12th, 2022

This test is boring and useless

thebeaty27 August 27th, 2022

Agreed

calmsoulmeet August 13th, 2022

@JujuBears

Hello Juju !

So , I happen to be a Defender ISFJ - T .

Strengths : Supportive , Reliable , Observant , Hardworking

Weaknesses : Overly humble , Taking things personally , Too altruistic

Leaders / actors that share my personality : Ryan Reynolds , Kate Middleton , Barack Obama.

Thanks for reading :)

Youefriend August 13th, 2022

@JujuBears Hey Mine is Mediator I knew about this test from long back and I took it even earlier but I took it again and result is same ๐Ÿ˜‚ wow.

MaximumEffort0810 August 13th, 2022

@JujuBears I got Advocate.

Al3xzlio2 August 13th, 2022

@JujuBears I did this test a year back and i got enfp: )

Rose183 August 14th, 2022

I got debater ENTP-T, I found out that I can often be insensitive without meaning to, which is differently a probelm of mine that I try to work on!

August 27th, 2022

@JujuBears

Results:

INTJ-A.

Famous people who have the same personality are Michelle Obama, Bill Gates, C. S. Lewis, Nikola Tesla, Ludwig van Beethoven, Jane Austen, Stephen Hawking, Bobby Fischer, Elon Musk, and Mark Zuckerberg.

cafephile September 16th, 2022

@JujuBears am an introvert

JollyRacher December 2nd, 2023

@JujuBears

INTP-T.ย 

My sister is actually the one that introduced me to MBTI, she's an INTJ. She does a lot of personality and which character are you kind of BuzzFeed quizzes. So, when she was like take this test I was skeptical. I got an INTP and she read the results which were scarily accurate and I took the test again and again. Then, I was like if I take the test and answer the opposite of all the answers that will prove this is bogus. I answered the opposite of all the questions and got ESFJ. She laughed at me for a good five minutes. After that, I studied cognitive functions and MBTI more thoroughly because it was bothering me and a lot of research later I found out that I am in fact an INTP.ย