Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Calling all Hobby Zoners!

MistyMagic September 7th, 2023

one_1694093571.jpg

Hey Everyone!

Misty here!

I have an important announcement to make that will involve all of you. As you may know, all the Sub-Communities have been going through changes and undergoing re-structuring with the aim of making them clearer, easier to use and navigate, and more fun for everyone.

The name 'sub-community' has been abandoned now and we are embracing the new shorter title of 'Community', so this is now the Hobby Zone Community! You can read all about it here!

Also, and, the main change is that some of the topics that we loved having at Hobby Zone have now been promoted and grown into their own standalone communities, for a full list here:-

Icebreakers & Games - Relocated
What are some things you would like to do or achieve? Share with us and help build a fun community here This will be comprised of the 'Fun & Relaxation' and 'Would You Rather' topics from Hobby Zone.

TV & Movies - Relocated
Looking for spoiler-free reviews? Read them here and feel welcome to share your own. This will include 'Anime & Manga' 'Movies & TV'

Music & Dance - Relocated
Share your musical introduction with the community here.

Arts & Crafts -Relocated
The new home for everything Art, painting, drawing, sketching sculpting or do you crochet or knit or make cards or jewellery? What inspires you to start art or craft projects? Join the community and share inspirations here

Reading & Writing - Relocated
Join readers and writers in this space as we evolve our reading and writing community clubs! Excited to write and read what everyone comes up with? Get inspired by an old dusty book prompt here. This will include 'Reading & Books', and 'Writing' topics from Hobby Zone.

Poetry Relocated
Calling all poets and poetry lovers! Join the Poetry Through Art project to get inspired through art forms and share your poetry. First picture prompt here.

I shall be moving posts that fall into these categories from Hobby Zone into their corresponding new community. It is possible that this may mean you cannot find a post, if so please don't worry it has not been lost it will just be in the new community. Your links will still work and you will still receive notifications from the new location.
Y
ou can also message me for help or information, just click on the blue butterfly or of course reach out to @Tommy our Community Ambassador and @CheeryMango our Admin.

Optimisticempath September 7th, 2023

thank you so much for the information Blue Butterfly πŸ¦‹πŸ’•

MistyMagic OP September 7th, 2023
Tagging the current taglist @adaptableOcean4193 @Aileen1114117 @AJ1232005 @Aliceiin3rdwonderland @beachyone @BelovedMe @butdoesanyonenotice @butterlycow @calmmoon2104 @calmSky3414 @charmingSky5972 @confidentrabbit7311 @CosmicMiracle @DipityEnigma @EchoicEternity @EmotionsListener @FallandWinterPlease00 @hiraxx @Interestingkiwi @interlligentshawzk @intoxfantasy @jujubears @Katieinbloom @LadyOrgasma @Liv125 @Lou73 @LoveMyMoonflowers @lyricalAngel70 @Merliah001 @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @MunchieTaters @NicholasW @Paisleykaat @Paprika001 @practicalTree3613 @PurpleLady568 @SerenitysFire @SleepyShyCat @SmileSravani @SparklingSeashells @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetrosa1987 @ThadSterling @theboymoana @tidyHickory3283 @victoriousblue17 @warmheartedCamp3360 @WarmLightXO @WorkingitThrough2 @WorriedMagpie

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Gettingbettertoday September 7th, 2023

@MistyMagic

This is a change that i can get behind. It will hopefully keep all the poetry posts in one spot so that i don't get them confused with standard posts.

MistyMagic OP September 7th, 2023

@Gettingbettertoday that is really great, glad you are happy. Poetry will be a great Community!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Sounds valid, Misty, thanks for letting us know!❀

Is this supposed to be manually done Misty? Individually moving all threads to different communities? Sounds like a lot of work lol, if you need a helping hand anytime, feel free to poke me!πŸ€—

MistyMagic OP September 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, yes, one by one by one! Thankyou for the kind offer I will message you! πŸ¦‹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Yusss, of course!πŸ¦‹

Lou73 September 8th, 2023

Wishing you the best of luck with the relocating @MistyMagic, that's a huge amount of work. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

BlissfulBue September 9th, 2023

Thank you for letting us know! βœ¨πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

MistyMagic OP September 13th, 2023

Please note: as I come across new posts that should be in other communities as listed above I will be moving them to their new homes.

Thank you all for contributing to the forums, every post is read and enjoyed.

lyricalAngel70 September 21st, 2023

Thank you so much for the info and for all that you do here. β™₯️

Much love,

-Angel πŸ’™πŸ’œ
@MistyMagic

LunaEstelar92 September 21st, 2023

@MistyMagic hey thanks!

slowdecline48 September 22nd, 2023

So the Hobby Zone "community" is obsolete? Seems like it, since everything in it has been moved to other threads.

starryCandy6123 September 22nd, 2023

I would be imterested

WorkingitThrough2 September 22nd, 2023

@MistyMagic

What about an area for DIY projects that may include some things I do, like cabinet refinishing and stripping? or Concrete work? Building things that are not crafts or hobbies but Do it your self stuff😊

MistyMagic OP September 22nd, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

I love that idea. . Keep looking . . - magic wand working ✨ - We love positive ideas!