Community /

Group Support

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Exploration Garden: New Rules to Foster a More Focused Exploration Environment
by ASilentObserver
Last post
3 days ago
...See more Hello everyone,  Exploration Garden (EG) group chat was introduced in July 2023 [https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/CommunityManagersOffice_2008/Introducing7CupsExplorationGarden_309812/] as an extended version of the Sharing Circle. Since then, EG has undergone multiple iterations and changes to improve it for everyone This post will share the next changes and updates regarding the Exploration Garden group chat.  We want to emphasize the key distinction between the Sharing Circle and Exploration Garden:  Sharing Circle [https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/MemberSharingCircles_2109/7CupsSharingCirclesarenowLIVE_218662/]is a space to share with others primarily, here you can vent, get validation, and express your thoughts/feelings/experiences to share those with others. The exploration garden [https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/CommunityManagersOffice_2008/Introducing7CupsExplorationGarden_309812/] by contrast is not so much a place to share, but rather a place to gain assistance in exploring our thoughts/feelings/experiences, here we are trying to learn and explore, seeking new perspectives, new understandings, and deeper meanings. Based on the feedback received from the community and observations of trends within the group chat, we are rolling out the following changes to promote and foster an exploration environment in the EG.   1. EG will only be open when a facilitator is present. Without facilitation, the sessions tend to get off track, and unable to keep up with the guidelines for running an effective exploration session. Here is the updated schedule of the Exploration Garden session:  * Host-L stands for assigned listener host  * Host-M stands for covered by community mod * Red rows represent no coverage at the moment, so no session will take place during these hours until we onboard new hosts to lead those hours.  2.  Releasing an exploration guide for participants to understand how effective exploration works, the DOs and DONTs, Tips to get the most out of the session, and how to offer support to the sharers. Click here to access a copy of the exploration guide.  [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cMu6p6eSrlqV3StpeY4SX4MRBsBdCPwhRiU_pKvRSZI/edit] 3. If you want to join the Exploration Garden Hosting Team, you can now express your interest by filling out a short form here!  [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjtDkb4M8XXOZMh1ClAoo-ZYq5fNPohtB1MwxXozv2d4p04A/viewform] The new changes will be implemented w.e.f Sept 20, 2024.  If you have any questions, please feel free to share with us below in the thread or reach out to @Heather225 or me aka @ASilentObserver
2024: Gratitude Week w/ 7 Cups
by ASilentObserver
Last post
Wednesday
...See more Hello and welcome everyone to Gratitude Week w/ 7 Cups Gratitude Day is celebrated annually on the 21st of September. The celebration of Gratitude Day allows both individuals and communities to come together and celebrate the broad meaning of gratitude in various ways.  The goal of the Gratitude Week is to take time and reflect on the many amazing things, and people we have in our lives. Practicing gratitude could positively impact our well-being and make us happier, more contented people. There are so many ways that you can be thankful on World Gratitude Day. It can simply include: * Being thankful that you have woken up and experienced a brand new day.  * If you have a pet, your pet is worthy of your gratitude.  * You can also be thankful for beautiful nature for beautiful sunrises, sunsets, or simply how different seasons bring unique experiences. * You can be thankful for the people around you or in the community that you encountered and made your day better even if for a moment.  So we invite you to join us in Gratitude Week to be thankful in a few ways:  * Engage in any or all of the following activities and let us know in the comments below what did you and when.  * Send at least 7 empathetic private messages  to listeners/members * Post or reply 7 empathetic posts in any thread in the community with the hashtag #Gratitude2024 * Send 7 supportive comments or phrases in the group support (both members /listeners group chats) * Participate in a “Thank you to” Chain to appreciate or give a shout-out to anyone and tag 3 friends to join the chain. You can give thank you to anyone including yourself.  The thread will be created and linked here.  * Join in the following Group Discussions: at 12.30 pm Eastern (Adults), 1 pm (Teens) * Showing Appreciation & Gratitude (Monday) * Empathy  (Tuesday) * Do you know Self-compassion (Wednesday) * The power of thank you (Thursday) The sessions will take place in Positivity Corner Group Chat We look forward to celebrating  World Gratitude Day with you. Join us! 
Wellness Accountability Huddles: Apply Now!
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
September 26th
...See more Ready to Transform Your Wellness with Accountability? Setting specific health and wellness goals is an effective way to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. These can include goals like exercising regularly, eating more vegetables, drinking more water, or finding time for mindfulness. Having a defined time frame adds structure, helping you stay focused and committed as you work toward achieving these goals. Ask yourself right now: what do you want to improve on in your life? Tips to Make Your Wellness Goals Easy to Track and Follow Through With: * Make your goal specific and measurable. For example, "do 30 minutes of exercise each day" or "read 1 chapter of my book each day". Specific and measurable goals are easier to track. * Keep it simple! Avoid overwhelming yourself by starting small. Committing to 1-3 daily tasks can make it more manageable and sustainable. Now, how does this apply to 7 Cups, and being accountable? You’re much more likely to succeed when you share your progress with others, and that’s where our Wellness Accountability Huddles come in. A Huddle is a group chat where the same participants meet up regularly to chat about common issues/interests in order to learn more about and deeply explore them. Our Huddles take place inside the 7 Cups group chat system and aim to provide groups of users continuous support and social connection. We are excited to launch Wellness Accountability Huddles. The Huddle journey will last for 5 weeks. The expected launch dates of these Huddles are within 2 weeks of this announcement. Please check your availability before applying. Structure: What Will a Huddle Consist Of? Each Huddle will aim to have around 20-30 members. The group will be open 24/7 and only badged members will have access. Thus, it is an opportunity for a shared, closer connection. 3 huddle groups will be created to accommodate groups of users in the current round, and we hope to onboard further interested users when the first “batch” is completed.  * This Huddle opportunity is available for members only. Listeners are encouraged to switch to a member account to participate. * This Huddle is currently open to adult users only.  Your Huddle experience will involve: * Once accepted, you will be asked to introduce yourself and some of your goals for joining the Huddle. Introducing yourself as well as participating during the first Huddle week at least once is compulsory to confirm your spot - these 2 actions will help you build the foundation of your longer-lasting journey! Here is what you can expect during your Huddle journey: Week 1 - Introductions Week 2 - Embracing Goals (and starting to share our progress) Week 3 - The Power of Mindfulness and Self-Care Week 4 - Managing Setbacks Week 5 - Celebrating Progress  The only expectations of you (other than participating every week!) is that you are willing to share the goals you are interested in as well as some commitment to work on some progress while sharing it. You are open to hearing other people’s stories and goals and will treat each of your peers with respect.  Some recommendations to ensure a beneficial experience include: * Try to participate in the group chat at least once a week. While you do not have to answer each prompt, you can share your daily experiences or other concerns. * Read other responses and reply to other participants: helping one another explore our reflections helps us all benefit from the interaction. Apart from the above guidelines, all users are expected to follow the general chatroom guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/Member-Chatroom-Guidelines-9de0c9c1b6114d14a130f1b842af36fe]and the community guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/]. For any further questions or feedback, you can PM @SoulfullyAButterfly or send an email to ayesha@7cups.com Ready to Sign Up? Please fill in this form [https://forms.gle/FWJro9iKPKaWTSBt5].
Get caption ready ☺
by Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Last post
September 21st, 2023
...See more Me @chilly morning xD 🥶😴
If you could be a kitchen appliance, what would you be and why?
Last post
August 22nd, 2023
...See more If you could be a kitchen appliance, what would you be and why?😮❤ *
Room Supporter Team: Weekly Check-in #1
by ASilentObserver
Last post
July 23rd, 2023
...See more Hello Room Supporters Team, I hope you are all well and had an easy week. Being a room supporter is not an easy task, and it takes a special kind of person to do what we do. So, take a moment to acknowledge your hard work, dedication, and the positive impact you've made in the Group Chats [https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php]. And don't forget to show some love to your fellow room supporters who inspire you every day. I am initiating a weekly check-in forum discussion as a space to share your thoughts, accomplishments, and challenges. This check-in post is all about celebrating our successes and offering support to one another. Let's start by reflecting on the past week. What were some of the highlights for you as a room supporter? Did you have any memorable interactions or moments that made a difference in someone's life? Share your stories and let us know how you made a positive impact. Of course, being a room supporter also comes with its challenges. It's not always easy to balance our own needs with the needs of the community. Sometimes it can be emotionally draining, especially when we encounter conflicts or difficult situations. If you've had any challenging moments this week or have any questions, please share them here and I will answer them. Before we wrap up this check-in, I want to remind you all to practice self-care. Taking care of ourselves is essential to be able to support others effectively. Whether it's taking a walk in nature, reading a good book, or spending time with loved ones, make sure to prioritize your well-being. You deserve it. Thank you all for being such an amazing room supporters team. Your commitment and passion are what make our group chats thrive. Let's continue to support each other, learn from one another, and make a positive difference in the lives of those we interact with. @BrilliantTurtle89 @Lou73 @ASilentBunny Tagging room supporter team! @adventurousBranch3786 @amiableBunny4016 @AmintaBlack @AnnaSilverberg @AnxiousOrange00 @Autisticemi @AvyIsKing @BlueRivercares @bountifulDreamer46 @broadfemmelovelive @Bunnylovesyou @CallumCares421 @CheeryPotato @Crazycatperson @Crystalboy4 @DarkerPlaces @dinosaurBlitz @DisLifeNot @Elle5319 @Endure777 @Frixndlyghost3708 @Geminmyeyesnz @Gilbird @GoldenNest2727 @GoldenRuleJG @Gregariouszebra20 @HealingTalk @heathermarie95 @Helper127 @Howegeorgia20 @Josh3889 @kenzolena @Kindhumanity @magnanimousPudding23 @MydogLiz8 @NeonTree1234 @RajviD05 @Raspberrycheesecake @Rubylistens22 @sallymae3459 @sirenAngel @SirenOfSerenity @SnowTabby @SolitaryBird @Tobedoctor @Waterfallsofnature36 @yourbuddy30 @YourCaringConfidant @zaatarHoney
Chatroom Moderator Team: Weekly Check-in #1
by ASilentObserver
Last post
July 14th, 2023
...See more Hello Mod Team, I hope you are all doing well. First off, I want to express my gratitude for all the hard work you've been putting in. Being a moderator is no easy task, and I appreciate your dedication and commitment to keeping our member group chats [https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php] a friendly and welcoming place for everyone. Your efforts are truly invaluable, and I want you to know that they don't go unnoticed. I am initiating a weekly check-in forum discussion as a space to share your thoughts, accomplishments, and challenges. This check-in post is all about celebrating our successes and offering support to one another. Let's start by reflecting on the past week. What were some of the highlights for you as a chatroom moderator? Did you have any memorable interactions or moments that made a difference in someone's life? Share your stories and let us know how you made a positive impact. Now, let's dive into some important reminders. As moderators, it is essential to stay informed about the latest guidelines and policies. Our community is constantly evolving, and it is our responsibility to adapt to these changes. If you have any questions or need clarification on any rules, please share here with us or reach out to @BrilliantTurtle89 or me. In addition to enforcing the rules, it is crucial for us to foster a sense of community and encourage positive interactions among our members. While moderation involves addressing issues and conflicts, we should also strive to create an environment where people feel comfortable expressing themselves and engaging in meaningful discussions. If you have any tips or ideas on it, please share them here with the team. Before we wrap up this check-in, I want to remind everyone to take care of themselves. Moderation can be a demanding and sometimes challenging task, so it's crucial to prioritize self-care. If you feel overwhelmed or need support, please reach out to your fellow moderators or myself. We are here for you, and we are stronger together. Thank you all for your commitment and passion for our group chats [https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php]. Let's continue to work together to create a vibrant and inclusive community where everyone feels welcome. I am grateful to be a part of this team, and I look forward to all that we will accomplish during the week. Tagging mod team: @brilliantturtle89 @asilentbunny @lou73 @AcatalepticShadow @amiablePeace77 @azuladragon34 @beck1 @BlueRivercares @CallumCares421 @caringPanda45 @comfortableNight4463 @crystalclearnow @EmotionsListener @fruityPond7887 @globalBraid3744 @GoldenRuleJG @halcyonCloud2036 @Hawaii968 @Helper127 @innateJoy9602 @kenzolena @LittleBirdie30 @Lou73 @MagnificentSunrise @MistyMagic @richuyulin @SirenOfSerenity @soulsings @sunnyWriting4806 @TabbyCat97 @Tobedoctor @tommy @VioletVeritas
Positive word chain 🌻
Last post
April 11th, 2023
...See more Hey hey everyone, let's create a positive word chain ! Name something you find positive starting with the last letter of the word shared by the previous user 🤗 Starting with , GratitudE ~ Your turn now ~
New bae
by Ghlr21
Last post
January 24th, 2023
...See more Hi,there! Nice to see u
silverLove451
by silverLove451
Last post
January 21st, 2023
...See more I don't understand what ice breakers are can someone please explain it to me?
by versatileWillow2589
Last post
January 19th, 2023
...See more Hello, new here! Thought I'd give this a try. I sometimes do better in a group setting than one on one. I'm going to try both. Not sure what to say yet, but just wanted to introduce myself. ❤️
Geronimo
by Rainycake
Last post
January 17th, 2023
...See more Hey I'm new here. My name and pronouns are Rainy preferably but they and them is okay too. I found this app idk how long I will be here but I will explore... This one seems to have the most responsive community this ready. i was really looking for some therapy and therapy sessions with a licensed therapist as it's one of the only things I haven't tried but have always wanted to try. Unfortunately my situation has not changed I want to try therapy... I'm motivated but I'm a mom of a 2 year old on a babysitter salary Soo I still can't afford therapy. Every app I've looked into doesn't offer at least once free session and it's very disheartening. Does anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for?
New here
by amusingMoon4593
Last post
January 17th, 2023
...See more Hi, I’m new to the group I’ve had a lot of life changes happen suddenly and I’m having issues coping.
Moving along growth path
by charmingZebra4754
Last post
December 31st, 2022
...See more Hi, I find it a little challenging to post in forums like these, I have been a part of 7cups for a few years, but only posted 2 or 3 times. Not sure why. I'm working on an acceptance growth path now and have received lots of prompts to take this posting step...so...🙂 Happy 2023!
Sit down by the fire!
by BLACKNEES
Last post
December 27th, 2022
...See more Hey everyone... Hope u all having a fantastic day, im 22 y.o and i love lightin up fire in the woods at night, just sitting, staring and overthinking.. im searching 4 ways 2 find people who would like 2 do the same thing:).

Welcome to the Group Support Community, a place where listeners and members can gather information, share feedback, and learn together!

Find our Group Support Discussion Schedule HERE.

New to the 7 Cups community? Members, click HERE and Listeners click HERE for more information about getting started on your 7 Cups journey.

For information about joining group support rooms click HERE.. For the Group Support Rotation Schedule, click HERE

Keeping group rooms safe and supportive is a top priority at 7 Cups. Please familiarize yourself with the chatroom rules located at the bottom of each chat room. Click HERE to learn more about group room safety.  

Please join us in our newest and most popular room, Sharing Circle Here you will find the opportunity to share your thoughts with the community and receive personal support, . Once you have experinced all the rooms have to offer, you are invited to join the team as a host. For information on joining the team as a host by click HERE.

Listeners, would you like to join the Group Support Team? Click HERE for Room Supporters or HERE for Community Centered Moderators.

Schedules - Community Mod Schedule 

Community Managers Ask Me Anything l More Group Support Updates l Mission Statement  l FAQs l Resources

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader
Community Mentor / Teen Community Star