Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Doorkeeper Requests!

ASilentObserver May 26th, 2021

Hi Doorkeeper Team, I hope you are all doing well. It was brought to my attention that many room supporters and hosts aren't able to get the doorkeeper on time to get a room opened or closed.

So, it would be helpful if all of us could keep a watch on the Doorkeeper Dashboard and help these wonderful hosts to host supportive sessions for the community members. If you didn't enable the notification feature yet, I request you to please set up the notification system so you wouldn't miss any new requests. It would help us provide timely support and help in opening and closing rooms and maintain a supportive environment for all.

I'm sharing the steps to set up Notification Rules on the Dashboard. It is drafted by @suryanshsingh.

❆ Open the dashboard and then open the first sheet, named, "Requests".
❆ On the top of the sheet, in the toolbar, click the "Tools" option.
Screenshot-336
❆ After clicking the "Tools" option, an options box will appear as below.

Screenshot-338

❆ From the options box, select the "Notification Rules" option, and then a dialog box will appear as shown below.
❆ From the dialog box, choose the "A user submits a form" and "Email - straight away" options, and then press "Save".
Screenshot-335

⭐ Congratulations, you've now created a Notification System that will send you an email every time a user submits a form.

If you experience any issue setting up the notification system or need to know about Doorkeeper Dashboard or have any other query related to it, please send a pm to either @@LuluRings, @Kieran000 and @ASilentObserver

Please join me in taking care of the Doorkeeper Dashboard and support the hosts and community! Red heart

ASilentObserver OP May 26th, 2021

Tags Doorkeepers!
@ASilentObserver @EvelyneRose @Heather225 @Hope @BookWorm4 @gracey @Mel @MidnightRaven999 @PolarCat @Power @SoulSings @Tazzie @CommunityModAaron @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModLynn @CommunityModMorgan @CommunityModRobin @CommunityModSage @TyeDyedbutterfly65 @anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa @AlwaysEli @Amy @BrilliantTurtle89 @CaringBrit @GrahZeyMahzin @HopeDreamLove @Jenna @KimsonTheSteveFundYPOC @KindSoul10 @KristinHelps @Lulurings @MistyMagic @PenguinPower31 @Starmedia @SummerBreeze00 @blitheEmbrace27 @CheerfulRose @CheeryMango @PamHarley003 @PeaceLoveandPaws @Politeocean @Rebecca947 @RumpleSteeleSkin @Samar27 @SuryanshSingh @Vivelespatates @AmiablePeace77 @Anexmos @Anomalia @AsherWolfice @Asruu @CaringPanda45 @Clara139175 @CompassionateDreamer8522 @CompetentParadise6344 @DonaldDraper @Enchantedlove @GentleFlameofCaring @GentleSun78 @glowingHeart4796 @Hoxenos @InternalAcceptance @Isentropic @itisbailey @JaimieF @LavenderFlower @Mankka @RebekahRoyal @RhlVrma94 @River @SmileyPower @Starryskies108 @SupportiveMitch @TheAtticusfinch @Tranquilbear14 @VickyP @WendyBird15 @CupidtheKingofLove @hopedreamlove @VerseArt @@caringpanda45 @@JessHobson @Ines1229 @azuladragon34 @Sher217 @kateaala @WeedyGarden @spectacularSunrise7824 @optimisticMagic0014 @Erica @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @musicalHarmony @littebear5729 @emmaishereforyou88 @cuteOrange213 @amazingNutella24 @compassionateTree4567 @sia1325 @CheeryMango @AnnaTess @kieran000 @Dazzle28purvi @AnnaListens06 @musicalHarmony @Gozzil @mamtasha22 @Bubbles2025 @Greenchoice1

May 26th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I get notifications. Unfortunately there seem to be a 10 minute delay many times. Many times the form is used when you need room opened and not like half an hour in advance which then lead to getting the email too late. Not trying to be negative, just pointing out a problem I've seen.

CheeryMango May 26th, 2021

Noted !

Bubbles2025 May 26th, 2021

Already done <3 thanks for this post!

mamtasha22 May 26th, 2021

@ASilentObserver I, unfortunately, don't have the dashboard access yet Red heart It would be great if I could have access to the dashboard Red heart

Sher217 May 26th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I don't think I received a copy of the dashboard as well. I don't see it in my files.

~ Sher

May 26th, 2021

@mamtasha22 @Sher217 @pamharley003

I've shared the Doorkeeper dashboard with all three of you! (Mamtasha, I had an ATL share it with you on my behalf!)

Thank you!

Sher217 May 26th, 2021

@LuLuRings

Got it! Thanks so much Red heart I already added my Notification alert too Slightly smiling

~ Sher

mamtasha22 May 26th, 2021

@LuLuRings Thanks a lot it means so much Red heart

Dazzle28purvi May 29th, 2021

@LuLuRings Hi, i dont have access to it either.

May 29th, 2021

@Dazzle28purvi Shared with you in PM!

pamharley003 May 26th, 2021

can someone send me the link to the dashobard I can not find mine

M4GIC May 27th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Hello, Obs. I've not the dashboard for that. It would be nice for me to have access to it.

Thank you.

May 27th, 2021

@optimisticMagic0014 I've had an ATL share the dashboard with you on my behalf. Thank you for your patience!

vivelespatates May 28th, 2021

@ASilentObserver sadly its impossible to get always 24/7 coverage with volunteers. Why comm mods dont help with it?

ASilentObserver OP June 16th, 2021

Update! June 16, 2021

Hi team, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay in updating you that we moved the Doorkeeper Request Form to Group Support Mod Emergency Form for better ease of access and monitoring.

A few points to keep in mind are:

• Community Moderators will act as last resort to doorkeeper requests.
  • Even though some of us may not be moderators, we will be going to have a view of group support emergency requests, so whatever requests we have there, let's keep it within the team.

We are experimenting with it to see if this helps us to provide better coverage to all those who need our help on this front. All your help and support will be much appreciated.

If you do not have access to group support emergency dash, please message me, kindsoul10, lulurings, kieran, cuteorange, alwayseli or community moderators for help

Tagging: Doorkeepers' team!
@ASilentObserver @EvelyneRose @Heather225 @Hope @BookWorm4 @gracey @Mel @MidnightRaven999 @PolarCat @Power @SoulSings @Tazzie @CommunityModAaron @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModLynn @CommunityModMorgan @CommunityModRobin @CommunityModSage @TyeDyedbutterfly65 @anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa @AlwaysEli @Amy @BrilliantTurtle89 @CaringBrit @GrahZeyMahzin @HopeDreamLove @Jenna @KindSoul10 @KristinHelps @Lulurings @MistyMagic @PenguinPower31 @Starmedia @SummerBreeze00 @blitheEmbrace27 @CheerfulRose @CheeryMango @PamHarley003 @PeaceLoveandPaws @Politeocean @Rebecca947 @RumpleSteeleSkin @Samar27 @SuryanshSingh @Vivelespatates @AmiablePeace77 @Anexmos @Anomalia @AsherWolfice @Asruu @CaringPanda45 @Clara139175 @CompassionateDreamer8522 @CompetentParadise6344 @DonaldDraper @Enchantedlove @GentleFlameofCaring @GentleSun78 @glowingHeart4796 @Hoxenos @InternalAcceptance @Isentropic @itisbailey @JaimieF @LavenderFlower @Mankka @RebekahRoyal @RhlVrma94 @River @SmileyPower @Starryskies108 @SupportiveMitch @TheAtticusfinch @Tranquilbear14 @VickyP @WendyBird15 @CupidtheKingofLove @hopedreamlove @VerseArt @@caringpanda45 @@JessHobson @Ines1229 @azuladragon34 @Sher217 @kateaala @WeedyGarden @spectacularSunrise7824 @optimisticMagic0014 @Erica @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @musicalHarmony @littebear5729 @emmaishereforyou88 @cuteOrange213 @amazingNutella24 @compassionateTree4567 @sia1325 @CheeryMango @AnnaTess @kieran000 @Dazzle28purvi @AnnaListens06 @musicalHarmony @Gozzil @mamtasha22 @Bubbles2025 @Greenchoice1

Sher217 June 16th, 2021

Thanks Obs! Noted

~ Sher

vivelespatates June 16th, 2021

@ASilentObserver wonderful idea

kindLemonade July 22nd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Saved the setting on the dashboard. Thanks for having me on the team!

KyleBorg January 30th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Please could you PM me with the dashboard :)

M4GIC February 1st, 2022

@KyleBorg

I got you, Kyle. Go check your DMs. :D

MunchieTaters February 8th, 2022

Not a door keeper, but I cannot find the request form. Would it be possible for someone to post the door keeper request form here, or pm me with it?

Thank you!

M4GIC February 8th, 2022

@MunchieTaters
Here's the request form.
Magic-