Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join Us for World Sexual Health Day Discussions on September 4th!

Suryansh September 1st

Hello everyone! We are excited to announce that on September 4th, in honour of World Sexual Health Day, we will be hosting a full day of discussions centred around sexual health (for Adults Only). This day is dedicated to creating a safe and supportive space where we can learn, share, and empower one another on topics that matter deeply.

Why Sexual Health?

Sexual health is an essential aspect of our overall well-being. By understanding and discussing it openly, we can break down barriers, challenge stigmas, and support one another in our journeys toward healthy and fulfilling lives.

Venue: Special Events room (Adults).

What to Expect:

Engaging Discussions: Participate in various discussions throughout the day, covering topics like sexual education, consent, safe practices, and the importance of communication in relationships.

Shared Experiences: Listen and share personal stories in a safe space, learning from one another’s experiences and insights.

Sharing of Insights: We will also have sessions led by our experienced hosts who will guide the conversations and provide valuable information.

Guidelines for Participation

To ensure a safe and supportive environment for everyone during these discussions, please adhere to the following guidelines:

1. Respect for All: Approach every conversation with respect and kindness. Avoid making assumptions about others’ experiences or identities.

2. Consent to Share: Share your own experiences and thoughts only if you’re comfortable. No one is obligated to participate beyond their comfort level.

3. Trigger Warnings: If your comment may contain sensitive content, please include a trigger warning at the beginning. This helps others navigate the conversation safely.

4. Avoid Graphic Details: While open discussions are encouraged, please refrain from sharing explicit or graphic details that may be distressing to others.

5. Focus on Learning: This event is about mutual learning and support. Approach discussions with an open mind and be willing to listen to different perspectives.

6. Support for Survivors: Acknowledge that many in our community are survivors of sexual assault. Be mindful of the language you use and avoid comments that may inadvertently trigger others.

7. Moderation Support: Our moderators will be present ALL the time to ensure discussions remain respectful and on-topic. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, please feel free to inform them.

Sessions' Details (all on September 4)

1. Understanding Sexual Health: 12 PM ET
  2. The Importance of Consent, Communication and Culture for a good Sexual Health: 7 PM ET

We invite everyone to join these discussions and contribute to this important dialogue. Together, we can create an environment where everyone feels heard, respected, and supported.

If anyone is interested in hosting sessions on this topic on September 4, please write your 7 Cups username on THIS Document
NOTE: Only Listeners are allowed to host the sessions. Members are invited to take part in these meaningful discussions. Members and Listeners, if there are questions you would love to be discussed, please feel free to share those with us by replying to this post. For any queries, feel free to PM me or @ASilentObserver.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st

@Suryansh

Good to see you, Suryatwinnie. Been the longest while. I hope you've been doing all sunny and nice.💖

Thanks for letting us know. I hope more people participate and make the most of this amazing opportunity to share and connect.

slowdecline48 September 1st

I bet a few of the discussions will be incredibly funny...

StrawberryShaken September 2nd

Thank you for posting! I hope I'm able to make it to the discussions. I would love to share my experiences but I'm worried it could be triggering to others. 🤔

Antonio7Cups September 2nd

@Suryansh 

I want to participate hosting this discussions.

I have enrolled myself in the dashboard. 🤩

VictoriaLove7 September 2nd

@Suryansh

It is an important topic to learn. Thank you for this announcement, Suryansh! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

images-10_1725273221.jpeg

gloriousPuppy3656 September 2nd

@Suryansh

Looking forward to this event.

Heather225 September 3rd

@Suryansh

thanks Suryansh for helping make this possible and to anyone who signs up to dedicate their time and compassion to educating on this very important topic

ASilentObserver September 4th

@Suryansh Thank you Suryansh for putting it all together and organize this thoughtful event. <3 I hope all be able to join and share their insights and experiences to support each other. 

slowdecline48 September 4th

@Suryansh What's going on? I was in the room for the discussion (whichever room it was), then I lost the ability to chat, then the room cut out completely. What happened?

Suryansh OP September 4th

@slowdecline48

Since the discussion got over at 1 PM ET, I had to close the room. But, we have another session at 7 PM ET too. We'd love to see you there :)

Gettingbettertoday September 4th

@Suryansh

Please be sure to mark all discussions with trigger warnings. 

I don't want to hear about other peoples sex life, fantasies, tragedies, etc...  

AshleyBxt September 4th

@Suryanshis this still going on? cuz i cant figure out where to go, like where is the special events room?

Heather225 September 4th

@AshleyBxt

it went for an hour so you may have just missed it, unfortunately. if you can make the one at 7pm we'll help you find the room 🥰

daydreammemories September 5th

@Suryansh

cool initiative, looking forward to it!