Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Heap Some Encouragement and Smiles on @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

jesusredeemedme2425 August 15th

Y’all know the drill. Let’s pour some love on Sun! They’re incredibly loving and kind and thoughtful… They deserve their own encouragement post <3

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 15th

I put this in the wrong spot. Can someone please move it to “Positivity and Gratitude”? Thank you <3

@jesusredeemedme2425

I did lol!🙈

Thank you! <3

good-morning-goat.gif

you-are-awesome-me.gif

slickric-naturedoge69.gif

@jesusredeemedme2425

Ahhhh I wasn't ready for this xD 🥺 I'll be taking a whole lotta time to let this sink but oooof thank youuuu, Kiara, this means a lot to me.😭😭😭

you-just-made-my-day-happy.gif

wonderful-you-are.gif

thank-you.gif

thank-you-penguin.gif

I hope that’s a good thing XD

@jesusredeemedme2425

It is the best thing!😭❤

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@easyScarf7950

@mytwistedsoul

Tinywhisper11 August 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425 thanks for this post kiara ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunny boo, your infectious rays of light, love and hope, can brighten up even the darkest days for everyone here at cups. I'm honoured to have you as a friend ❤❤ your always there for me, and everyone else. You are by far the kindest person in the whole wide universe. I love you sooooo much 

hey-baby-hey.gifbaby-yoda.giflove-hearts.giffriends.gifmr-bean-wave.gif

@Tinywhisper11

"Hot stuff" is a compliment so true for the "Sun"!😂

Oh dear, Lolabeaniee, despite the many challenges you've been through and the everyday pains you endure, how you still manage to keep that sweet smile on, the courage to keep going and the will to make the most of your life, smiling, laughing, making life better for so many of us here is absolutely beyond me, and truly so so inspiring, always. I love you a whole lot more!😭🤗❤

You pick out the best gifs!😭🥰 Explain the last one though xD is that a hi or a bye? XD

you-are-magic-chiaralbart.gif

love-you-hamster.gif

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

chippy.gif

mytwistedsoul August 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Thank you for the tag! ❤️😊

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You are by far one of the brightest lights in all of Cups. The epitome of kindness and compassion. The giver of love and hugs. I hope that you are surrounded by people who give to you what you so selflessly give to so many here. May all your days be kind and gentle to you and filled with laughter, light and love ❤️❤️

hug.gif rainbow-stars.gif

love-love-you.gif

thank-you-so-much-grateful.gif

all-you-need-is-love-beatles.gif

love-loveyoulots.gif

@mytwistedsoul

Ohmigoodness you've got me crying now, Soul. Happy tears of gratitude, of course.🥺😭🤧

How you always have the kindest, most gentle, thoughtful things to say keeps me in awe-of how generous you are with giving out love, compassion and kindness too.❤

Thank you, truly, these are such wholesome wishes and touched my heart deeply.🥺

And these gifs. Goodness, how beautiful.🥰 I appreciate you soooo much, more than any words can do justice.❤

you-light-upmy-heart-pillow.gif

christena-you-make-the-world-a-better-place.gif

(Cancelling "christena" on this one and writing "Soul" hehe) 

friends-friendship.gif

milk-and-mocha-bear-love.gif

hugs.gif

ice-cream-cone.gif

Torean August 15th

*raises my hand* is this more like a group hug or dog pile? Either way, they deserve it in the BEST way! 😁❤️

DOG PILE!!! :D

*jumps playfully on Sunnie-boo* <3

@Torean

Hehe either sound super cozy and fun. Thank you. 🥰

friends-hug.gif

doghugs-hugs.gif

PineTreeTree August 15th

The brightest warmest light on cups is @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you thank you for being here and being you! ❤️

@PineTreeTree

Aww means a lot, sending bright sunny beams your way. Thank youuu!❤

sending-sun.gif

amiableBunny4016 August 15th

To a friend, a family, a buddy, a light. To the most kindest and loving @Sunisshiningandsoareyou. You are loved. You are seen. You are a light to this community. You have done so much for so many people and you are one of the most unique and authentic person on here.

chibird-love.gifsunisshining-sun.gifcherryfurby-whos-awesome-youre-awesome.gif

@amiableBunny4016

"A family" 🥺😭🥺😭🥺😭

Smh shining buddy, do you like carry onions 24*7 with ya?😭

I loveee you, thank youuu for being the shiniest bunny being ever. For having the "right" things to say always. You bring a whole of light and love in my life and I'll forever be grateful to the spirits above for allowing me to know you in this lifetime!🤗❤

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

dinie.gif

amiableBunny4016 August 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

May life bring more blessings, happiness and love to you sunshine buddy ❤️❤️🧸

BlueDarkAurora August 15th

@jesusredeemedme2425 say less *-* <3 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou <3_<3 you're like the joy we find in little things, you're a sunshine but you make others feel like they're the sunshine. Hope your soul forever feel the warmth and love of all those you care for. 

@BlueDarkAurora

Omigosh you could write just "words" and they come together in the most perfect most poetic way possible, always. 🥺💖

Thank youuu, dearie, you melt my heart, yet again haha. 🤗💖

Roses are red, 

Violets are blue,

In the garden of friendships, 

I bloom because of you!

Swordpsalm August 15th

I need a hug. My parents fell down several times. My wife is awaiting her ultrasound and biopsy results. I have had several health issues including 2 chronic ones, a cold and a sore back.

Please pray to Jesus for me/us.

God bless,

Swordpsalm

Praying <3

@Swordpsalm

Sending big hugs your way, I hope things turn out alright for y'all soon. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. <3

VictoriaLove7 August 16th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Thank youu  for writing this for Sunshine 🌞❤ Kiara!  (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

me agrees Sunshine 🌞❤ is incredibly loving, thoughtful, & amazing simply by being them o(^▽^)o

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)  is the most hardworking persun. Sunshine 🌞❤ you earned our gratitude everyday! (ㅅ´ ˘ `)💖

Cups forum has been a great place because of Sunshine's 🌞❤ presence! ୧⍢⃝୨💗

hug-removebg-preview_1723794885.png

spring-summer.gif

the-quote_1723794991.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7

Awww sunny pictures!🥺 You always have such a loud way of expressing your gratitude, and it truly means a lot to me, how thoughtful and loving you are, Vic.🥰💖

Thanks so much. I appreciate you a whole lot and am sending the best wishes your way.🤗💖

sending-love-rainbow.gif

Visual representation of you adding colors of joy in my life-

heart-rainbow.gif

Kitty representation of me sending all the love and warmth back at you-

cat-rainbow.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 28th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤🥺❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💖

It means a lottt to me that it means a lot to youu ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤

Me think that you are even more brighter & sunnier than all the sunny pictures! ୧⍢⃝୨💖

*me super happily receives the best wishes, love, & warmth from Sunshine 🌞❤* (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)💖🤗❤

There is Sunshine 🌞❤ Funshine o(^▽^)o , 

A heart ❤ locket with a rainbow 🌈 shining, represents that you say me adding colors of joy in your life 🥺😭😭❤ *happy tears* & you are the source of joy for me and for many, Sunshine 🌞❤! ୧⍤⃝🌻

A kitty ฅ^•⩊•^ฅ with rainbow 🌈 from each paw 🐾 represents you sending love & warmth to me 😭😭❤🤗❤

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❤! 🥺🤗❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💖

RachelListener August 18th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Sunshine 🌞💖 is truly the epitome of hard work! She is very knowledgeable about 7 Cups, there is no one like her 🤗💖

Sunshine 🌞💖 is a gift for our lives who brighten our days, and we love our Sunshine 🌞💖 so very much! 🤗💖

images-10-fotor-bg-remover-2024081813518_1723961143.png

images-14_1723961241.jpeg

images-13_1723961160.jpeg

@RachelListener

Hehe you have a way with selecting the cutest pictures. Thanks alot for all the sweet compliments and having so much faith in me, Rachel. Means the world to me.🥺💖

you%27re-special-special.gif

love-heart.gif