Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

P&G Check-In: Jingle All The Way To Joy πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ

HachiBee December 18th, 2023

p-g_1702915122.png

Heyo P&G Community! 🌟 HachiBee here, I hope this message finds you all in high spirits. Can you believe it? We're just a week away from the most wonderful time of the year – Christmas is around the corner! πŸŽ„βœ¨Β 

Let's sprinkle our days with even more positivity and joy as we count down to the holiday season, andΒ make this week a blast, overflowing with good vibes and the excitement of what's to come πŸŒˆπŸŽπŸ’œ

A holly-jolly Check-in time πŸ•°

🌈 What's your favorite holiday tradition that you're looking forward to this Christmas?

🌈 What's your favorite Christmas carol or song that puts you in a festive mood?

🌈 If you could grant one Christmas wish for someone else, what would it be?

HachiBee OP December 18th, 2023

Click here to Add or Remove yourself from the taglist 😊

Tagging our wonderful members of P&G Community πŸ’œ

@02Aditi02 @1life1universe @4GetMeNottt @AbHinc @Actuallynobody017 @AddictedTealover98 @amalieee8303 @AmethystAngel @Antthony101 @ArtemisGrey @avahenrie123 @AveryLove @awesomeMoment4384 @black1995 @blissedNblessed @Bluesky1964 @BlueSkyes1125 @Bnaner55 @Booklover95 @breeuniqemsns @brendenjensen @brilliantMoment97 @brutalBiscuit @Bubbles2025 @BwahahaLove @CalmCow @calmsoulmeet @calmWillow5266 @caringCreature8571 @caringHope1976 @catlover456 @centremid @CheeryMango @Christiinee @ColorfulKiwi436 @comfortingRose21 @CompassionCake @considerateParadise6717 @cosmicats @courteousWater2527 @DeeGold @diamondintheROUGH2022 @diligentChestnut509 @easyRaspberries164 @EmbStitcher33 @endyb156 @exquisitePeace7976 @exuberantMaple397 @fearlessFriend6573 @Fearlesslake610 @ferventflame @fluffyunicorns84 @freshMelon54 @frostyOcean72 @futuredavidblue98 @fy64 @genie20 @GhostLily @glisteningeyes @GloriaD @GoldenRuleJG @Gozzil @GracexGrey31 @GustyOne4U @happyface1014 @HappyTree906 @healinghearts0718 @HealingSinthia @healingWhisper @herealways27 @higherselfhealing999 @Hpoole @immaddie @intellectualDrum3128 @ItsReganingRain @JayTheBird14 @Jennifer164 @JetBlu2507 @JustOneMoreEpisode @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kassy7cups @Katiets @kindKitten1457 @KoiFish @korange @Ktlev07 @Lexloveslife @lightingsun12345 @LightofWorld @lilypilli @lindseynlola @littleSky9143 @Ljubicica5 @Lolowise475 @LovetoGod @lunaa1990 @Lysandra @mellietronx @melliotm @MissPen @MissSkeleton @moonrust @MrJacob @mxmes @nadiasaleh26 @neatBalloon7178 @neonSpring3394 @neverendingMermaid74 @niceDaisy36 @nickname55304 @nordurnStar @oliqia @optimisticRaspberries5247 @orangeyouglad68 @Orthrus @Paprika001 @parisliangbts @Peaceintruth @peppermintlove @Pidge2 @princesstears @PumpkabooKayla @PurpleSnail @purpleWheel873 @Ramiluz1 @RationalMe7 @Redmark @Redmitray19 @reliablebutoftenforgotten @resourcefulPond1641 @SadHippo208 @sail46 @sarang26 @SavoyTruffle20 @SeekingOkay @selena555 @selflessSpruce1515 @serenitysearch @ShyCat1678201 @SilverSeastar @sincerePenny4591 @skittygirl @Skyy0 @smolstrawberries @SofiaStardust @Softhearted975 @SpicyHeart @Stardew3 @Storyhymns1234 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @supportiveApple61 @SweetDreamer69 @sweetlife101 @Swiftygirl13 @tealCurrent9178 @TheAutumnWitch @Themorningowl @tillyszarawarski02 @TNTDynamite @Totheskyandbeyond @Tye00 @VerseArt @Violiness @warmheartedBlackberry592 @WarmLightXO @WelcomeToChat @WhiteAlbatros @WhiteDolphin27 @WowThatsABigHug @Youmatteralways @ZaraRo @Zeraphim @zulegirl @zunygne0505

Mya000 December 18th, 2023

@HachiBee Hello everyone, thanks for this check-in post! I hope everyone is doing well. I just realized today that Christmas is next Monday, and I haven't got all my gifts ready yet, but it'll be fine, haha ☺️

🌈 What's your favourite holiday tradition that you're looking forward to this Christmas?

Christmas meals 🍲

🌈 What's your favourite Christmas carol or song that puts you in a festive mood?

Last Christmas by Wham!

🌈 If you could grant one Christmas wish for someone else, what would it be?

It's difficult to pick just one wish for one person. I wish everyone health, safety, and happiness! ⭐

HachiBee OP December 19th, 2023

@Mya000

It iiisss! Time fly by soo fast haha Just one more week awaay! πŸš€πŸŽ…

Yasss! That's my favorite part of Christmas too. I could already imagine the fruit salad my mom and I going to make haha 🀀 Hope you have great grand feast for the holidays πŸŽ„πŸ’œ

Ooh great song choice. It's one of our carols when I was a kiddie haha Its soo fun singing at the top of our lungs with a broken harmony haha πŸ˜‚

That's a really sweet holiday wish, thank you. Wishing the same goes for you, and I hope you have a great holiday season πŸ’œπŸŒŸΒ 

StarrySkies1236 December 18th, 2023

@HachiBee

Besides gifting and break, my family goes to an Christmas service so that is one of the things I’m looking forward the most.

Can I say all of them? :D Most of them are pretty good but there are some notable exceptions.

Well what christmas wishes are there available? :) If some people aren’t able to see their peoples, then I would give them a magic visit for whoever they might be missing this holiday season βœ¨πŸ’–

❄️❄️ here’s some snow for peeps who want some ( I’m proudly in this group)

🧣🧣 here’s some scarves if peeps need them :)

@StarrySkies1236

πŸ˜„ Ooh that sounds like an awesome way to spend Christmas. That's really sweet of you and your family. Christmas is all about giving gifts πŸ’œβœ¨

Of course, all of them counts. Christmas songs are a blaaasst!! 🎢✨

Aww, that's really a thoughtful wish and many would need that Christmas magic for sure. Many parents work overseas, and miss spending Christmas holiday with the family 🌈✨

Oh and I'll take that snow please β„β˜ƒ It doesn't happen to us here haha (tho it is pretty cold right now) πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

You have such a kind and big heart, thank you for all you do this Christmas. I hope you and your fam have a wonderful holiday πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ’œ

Heather225 December 18th, 2023

@HachiBee

if someone plays holly jolly christmas i am legally obligated to do a jig lol

@Heather225

Haha I would love to see that and I would join too πŸ’œ Be warned tho, my dance moves are soo epic, they can burn eyes haha πŸ’ƒπŸŽΆ

πŸŽ„ Have a happy merry Christmas πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

PoliteOcean December 18th, 2023

@HachiBee

πŸŽ„ What's your favorite holiday tradition that you're looking forward to this Christmas?…..Time with Family & Christmas moviesΒ 

🎁What's your favorite Christmas carol or song that puts you in a festive mood?…. Sleigh Ride πŸ›·; Walking in Winter Wonderland ❄️; & Last Christmas by WHAM

πŸŽ… If you could grant one Christmas wish for someone else, what would it be?….To be happy & healthyΒ 

@PoliteOcean

Yasss! Family plus Christmas movies are one of the best way to spend the holiday. I'm imagining getting cozy on the couch with blankets and hot chocolates, that sounds soo nice πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œ

Ooh! I don't really know the other two but I love Last Christmas. Those songs sounds like they can lift up the Christmas spirit from what I'm reading in the titles πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

Aww, that what a thoughtful wish, thank you. It really would be great if everyone is happy and healthy this holiday seasons πŸŒˆπŸ˜„

Have a happy merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ’œ

PoliteOcean December 20th, 2023

@HachiBee

Thank you and Merry Christmas also πŸŽ„

DanCat1128 December 20th, 2023

πŸŽ„What's your favorite holiday tradition that you're looking forward to this Christmas?

🌌 Opening my stocking at 6am 

πŸŽ„ What's your favorite Christmas carol or song that puts you in a festive mood?

🌌 "For unto us a child is born/see him lifted up" by Paul beloche 

πŸŽ„ If you could grant one Christmas wish for someone else, what would it be?

🌌 That death would be no more 

Clio9876 December 20th, 2023

@HachiBee

I wish for financial security for a friend.