Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Team- Welbeing Month of April!

amiableBunny4016 March 31st, 2023

Hello Peer Appreciation Team,

As promised we are having an April Team Welbeing Month! You guys work so so hard on the Peer Appreciation Programme and you guys are so special and unique to the community! This is a 30 day challenge to increase the positive mood and encourage growth and happiness in the Peer Appreciation Programme! The image below is not so clear so please click here for a clear calendar of April and what you have to do each day to complete this challenge! Fristo and Gloria, youuu should also join innnn! Everyone is welcome!

screenshot-2023-03-31-at-19-28-42_1680287528.png

Way to goooo for April! Day 1 is tomorrow! Tomorrow the idea is that you describe yourself in 3 Positive words! wohoo! good luck! and feel free to share in this thread about what you have done! (of course, you don't have to share if not comfy!)

Enjoyy! love you all!

tagging the team:

@Aishaa97 @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Healingbeams @JasmineFlower222 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @shinequeen001 @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP April 21st, 2023

Day 21

Express yourself.

Growing up in a traumatic childhood, expressing myself was the most important component of my life.

It changed my life. It started with a diary and then it became the world for me. Today I post my poetry

on 7cups because expressing myself makes me feel better. It makes me know how I feel.

And that my feelings are valid whatever I go through. You can express any emotion you like.

But it's still valid. Happy or sad or angry? That is okay. What you are feeling right now matters more

than you could think.

There are many ways to express yourself and of course, you don't have to do it here on 7cups, it

could just be talking to someone, singing, writing, music, art! Anything!

I will give an example myself:

If any of you have visited my little forums, I use poetry to express myself. Using words to understand.

Myself and how I feel.

Sometimes a few words can become a piece of artwork.

screenshot-2023-04-21-at-18-53-00_1682099589.png

Do whats best for you. Take care of yourself. Stay being yourself.

Because thats what you're loved for the most.

Keep smiling! Keep spreading! Keep being!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Always super proud of you!❤

This is a good reminder to journal something after the day I had lol, thankyouu!🐰

Yay for expression.✨

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe. Love ya shining buddy! Hope you okie!

love-you.gif

Love,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Ooh some-lovely-bunny's love is so magicalllll. Hehe, thankyouu my sweet shining buddy. Love you moreeee. ❤

bestt.gif

So today...... I wanted to express my gratitude to have people like you all in my life! I know I wrote a poem for all you before, but no poem is enough to express how much i truly care about you all. so here it goes.

This poem has no name. But you can give it a name of your own. Because your beautiful heart, and your beautiful soul tell a story. Give that story a title. You're loved.

To lift me up when I was down.

Make me smile when I had a frown.

To find the right words.

To make me feel better.

But no words can tell....

My love.

My grateful heart.

How much I care.

No words can tell...

How amazing some people can simply be.

So let me remind you.

It's all cool.

it's okay to look after yourself.

It's okay not to be okay.

It's okay to be upset.

I remember the first day we all met.

And one day...

A journey crossed by....

In the world, I stood before.

But in the inner core....

I could see strength.

Love.

Beauty.

Kindness.

In each and every one of you.

Each heart is pure.

As pure as gold.

But when my heart became soft.

I found myself in this journey.

Stood before me.

WIth people like you.

The vivid colours.

The smiles.

The words with tender care.

Each of what you do...

Puts another smile on another face.

So dear human,

The love and the true bliss you brought into my life.

Is the power inside of you?

The love and true bliss you brought into my life.

Is one smile spread from one human to another.

The love and true bliss you brought into my life.

Is another life.

That I started from scratch.

The smiles, I smiled.

Will never be forgotten.

And there I was...

Standing in a rainbow of beautiful people.

Who spread smiles for joy.

May glory shine upon you.

May you be happy.

Thank you.

One thing I have learnt being part of the appreciation Programme is that love is never wasted. Its only a power on Earth that is a chain, a happy smiley chain!

No gift is enough to tell you all, what beautiful humans you are.

Bunny

TabbyCat97 April 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awweee bunny bless your sweet heart :') I love this poem so so so much!

You're awesome, and such a wonderful person with the kindest and biggest of heart.

Tabs

amiableBunny4016 OP April 23rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97

twinnieee.... i love you toooooo! You amazing, wonderful personnnn! my 7cups twinnie never fails me wheather its pms/forums/chatrooms!

heart-flaming-heart.gif

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Day 22 and 23

Soo.. yesterday was chaos so I didn't get time to make a post hehe. So today is just doing something creative! This can be anything from creating a Peer appreciation post, painting, creating or doing a hobby!

Day 22

Write a letter to your future self. I love doing this. Writing a letter to our future self is so much fun hehe 💜😄

Here is mine:

Dear Future Self,

Hellooo💜 it's me, I don't know if you exist or if your alive or even if you will read this 😄

Anyways, did you get a future? 😄 Did you find a home for you and him? For your brother? ❤️ How is he? 😃 Did you get a job? Or go to university? Are you still planning to study law? 💛 What about mom and dad? Are they still the same abusive people? 😕

Whatever your doing, I'm proud of you. You came through *** but I swear whatever is going on I'm so proud of you for surviving ❤️ I hope everything is okay 😄 don't beat yourself up too much for your past. 💜 Your past doesn't define you 🐇

Lol. I know your 13 year old self wanted to leave cups when your oldie. 💛 But lmao, did you leave cups?

Future self, if you know one thing. Just know this:

Your a beautiful spark in the sky. You shine your way through this.💜 Don't let the world take you down.

Well, love you. Not much to say , I'm surviving. Good luck with everything and look after yourself for him 😃💜💜

Love yourself,

Bunny

Just tagging people lmao

its nearly the end of April😭

amiableBunny4016 OP April 25th, 2023
Hellooooo Team,

Your little Bunny is back! hehe! I just love being a small 13-year-old and joking around!
Today, I was a bit ill and sick but I keep positive along the way!
So day 25 was the day I have been waiting for the most!
The lovely @Sunisshiningandsoareyou was making rainbow posts and inspired me!
Anyways today is Day 25!

Bunny has got her whole life ahead of her so my vision boards get crowded for the future!
screenshot-2023-04-25-at-13-23-17_1682425703.png

My trauma is my past. And like they say:
"Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story. Who you choose to be."

When my parents used to tell me I couldn't chase my dreams. Sometimes it already felt like, "I have already chased my dreams" Just like when we go for a run, we aim to go to a certain direction or place. Where we reach our destination.

I want to be a poet/inspirational speaker when I grow up.
I want to study law at university.
I want to be me.

screenshot-2023-04-25-at-13-38-01_1682426388.png
Some people said that my trauma means I cannot follow my dreams.
But the fact that I am here alive.
Just shows my courage and my hard work.
The fact that I am a person today.

Whether you are an adult or a teenager, 14 years old or 40 years old, you can be anything you want to be! Nothing in this world defines you.

My vision board was about my dreams and my hopes. What will yours be?
I love you for you.
love.gif

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Omg Bunny, reading this post of yours gave me the tingles! You want to be a poet? An inspirational speaker? You can! I decree it and speak words on your future, my young friend. You do not have to "grow" up to be what you aspire... because if you ask me, you are already an inspiration through your words. You are always with a kind thing to say. You are always uplifting people, cheering them on, encouraging them, etc. And if you ask me, you are already a poet. I mean what 13 year old can write as beautiful with you? You have a way with words. You are so bright for your age and I am just so proud of you! Life may not be what you want it to be. We cannot choose our parents and some things may be unfortunate. However, you have used that hurt-- that trauma-- for your good and are using it in a positive way. My hope for you is that once you grow up, mature more, and are ready to "fly" and leave the nest to start a life of your own... that you finally get to build the most beautiful life that you deserve. I have no doubt that Bunny will become a success. That I will be seeing the name "Bunny" in lights, on the big screen, in books... whatever, you name it! You will be a force to be reckoned with. You have soooo much potential and you (and your brother) deserve the absolute best life can offer. Keep on being strong. Keep on aspiring for greatness. Keep your eyes ahead of you because forward is the only way you can go. Keep on dreaming! Never stop! Have a forgiving heart and forgive your parents and anyone who does you wrong. Because Bunny, you will not be a victim of circumstance always. You will be at the top. You will overcome. You will heal! Keep your head up! <3 Xoxo.

@YourCaringConfidant

You put Bunny to tears xD. I don't know where you get your sweetness from. But thank you Desiree once again 😭😭😭 your messages mean so much to me. And you are right , we are never a victim to our circumstances. We are warriors of this life ❤️ you are truly wonderful Desiree! You don't know how much this means to me you bright spark! I love you so much! ❤️🧡💛💙💜🤎 Bunny was getting very creative xD ❤️❤️❤️😭 thank you for being amazing ily. Love, bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Haha Sun has been bitten by a color-crazy something lolll!😆 I'm loving the colors though and yay for bunny feeling inspired and making this rainbowy post too!🥰

Omigosh Bunny, you are phenomenal! No, really, you just continue to amaze me! 13 year old me likely was'nt aware about what exactly are Vision boards even lol, my current self too doesn't really know where to begin in creating one. :') I'd likely want to fill it with peace, happiness, travel, love, kindness, learning, growth and them some more peace haha!❤

And now look at you, being such a visionary. I'm possibly mixing more than two quotes here xD xD but the gist is~ The world is an oyster for those who dare to dream!

So dream big and aim high always, shining buddy, you got thissss, anything and everything you set your mind to, is only a few steps away. And you *will* achieve it all. I soooo believe in you and your potential, and your strengths, and the universe to bless you with everything you desire and deserve and so much more!❤

I sooo agree with Desiree, you're already an inspiration, and a terrific poet too, it's a delight to read anything you say, for your knack for expression and creative thinking skills are out-of-this-world commendable!❤

Please keep being you, aiming high and dreaming to your heart's content, lovely bunny! Cheering for you and clapping for you the loudest always!🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Weeps* sometimes I feel like Sun + Desiree + Bunny = trio. I'm just the only teen between you 2 ❤️I'll always be your shining buddy forever. I love you so much Sunnnn! Your just fantabulous! Thank you for your wordsss! Ah I can imagine your vision board 😉 thank you so much. We aim for big dreams and lmaoooo I am visionary ❤️ welcome onboard to visionary express 💚 thank youuuu. Ahhh.. I love you so much. Your words mean alot to meeee. 😭

Your so inspiring 🌟

Love,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Happy to be on the visionary express with the bestest captain haha, let's goooooo. ❤️

Awww you warm my heart Bunny, *loves you lotssss* You're the bestest Bunny everrr! ❤️

And yayyy for the trio hahaha, It's a fun ride with y'all lovely people. ❤️

GloriaD April 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

This was so sweet, thank you for sharing Bunny 🥰

Yeah, I've heard of vision boards, they can really motivate us every day to take small steps to achieve what we want, and all the learning that we do every day is very important 🌻

I want to make a vision board too hehe 😃 I agree with you, we are never too old to try something new and we can be what we want to be, its always possible!

I know you are a great poet, writer and your experiences with the world all contribute to who you are, but you choose to not let the past define you, you motivate others to choose their own path and the things they value ... these are little steps that we observe you taking every day, so you are already amazing 🌺

I wish you good luck in what you what to achieve Bunny 🐰 We are here to support you in your journey and remind you how amazing you are every day <3

Bunny was bored and couldn't sleep so here is another poem to enjoy for anyone participating in this thread or just people who read this ❤️

Yourself - by Bunny

You yourself, can be yourself.

You can spark joy in the moments that matter to you the most.

Grasp onto memories and hold them inside you for eternity.

You yourself can surround yourself with those you love and the people who love you.

You yourself can be here. And keep fighting and be the warrior you have always seen before yourself.

You can keep getting through this and find your way.

You can find kindness and love.

You yourself can give yourself the kindness and love you truly deserve.

Be the person you always wanted to be.

Everyone else is already taken.

And so...

Be kind to yourself.

Be kind to your thoughts.

To your body.

Your like a crystal too clear...

You are seen.

Loved.

Heard.

Bunny

Optimisticempath April 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 omg you are so talented bunny 😍 you are too good at this!!💕

amiableBunny4016 OP April 29th, 2023
Helloooo Team,
I don't know about you but I realised its nearly the end of April and it was quiet a month. Haha.
Anyways today is Day 29 wohooooo!
Day 29
Check-in on someone!

So I thought I would check in on all of you and how you are doing! I hope you all are okay!
Its okay not to be okay <3 You matter. You are impotant! <3

screenshot-2023-04-29-at-11-18-13_1682763621.png

Bunny

Avaria April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016
Aww! I'm feeling great! How are you, bun?

@Avaria

aww! hi Avaria! I am glad your feeling great! I am doing okay , thank you for asking <3

Bunny

NotFound20 April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

That's really so sweet of you to check on everyone.😊😊

I am , I guess 🤔 Meh…

@NotFound20

awww! Heyooo! Its okay! We here for you! Hope you feel awesome soon! Smilee! <3

Bunny

NotFound20 April 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks alot Bunny🐰. 😊

YourCaringConfidant April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hiii my beautiful 🐰. I really appreciate your consistency and time you put into making this thread. You are just amazing. I love how you always make the effort to encourage others and how you check in on your team members. You are just the sweetest! Awww. ♡ With that said, I am doing well. I'm actually headed off back to bed to get my last hour of sleep in, lol. 💤 😴

@YourCaringConfidant

Hahaha. The sweet beautiful Desiree! Yayy! Last hour of sleep! Glad your doing okay! Sleepy Desiree! hehe. Love you Desiree! You amazing!

Bunny

TabbyCat97 April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awwee this is so so sweet ♡ I love this thread so so much <3

Im doing amazzingg! How are you sweet bunny?

Tabs

@TabbyCat97

my t w i n tabby! My 1/3 of the braincell was thinking about you... I was just about to disturb you in pms! Bunny is okie! <3 <3 glad tabby is good! Lovve chuuuuuuu! oh wait..... achuuu! Sending love achuuu!

TabbyCat97 April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

awwee bless yoouu <3 ittss alwaays lovely and amazing and fantabullouus to be pmed my wonderful bunny twinniiee!<3 happyy you okie ! tabs always here for you ! sending hugs and cookies an chocate and spaguuettii ♡ hehehhe! thank you for all you do here, you wonderful lovely bunny spreading such positivity and love and kindness and warmth wherever you go! you are a starrr ♡ lottaaa love

Tabsss

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant

For the team:

hug-love.gif

if its okay.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2023

❤ @amiableBunny4016 ❤

image_1682766914.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you make me cry happy tears😭

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

It's always better crying together! #cryingclub lol *cries with you and hugs hugs* ❤

GloriaD April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww, same to you 🥰🐰🌻

rabbit-with-a-sunflower-puzzle-factory_1682768402.jpg

(A cute picture I found on Google XD)

amiableBunny4016 OP April 30th, 2023

@GloriaD

Gloria! Its adorable. I totally love it omggg! Your the bestt! *hugs if okay* me is totally gonna cry happily!

April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 what you've done bunny? this is outright amazing that you consistently for the whole month of April have been caring for us and uniting us all. that is one outstanding effort!

amiableBunny4016 OP April 30th, 2023

Hellooo Lovely People,

Today is sadly the last day of April Wellbeing Month!

I think we all have learnt a little something this month! We went through our ups and downs and twists and turns! And most importantly, we recognised the importance of looking after ourselves.

I thank all those people who took part in this challenge and of course, I am very very proud of you all. With that said the April Wellbeing Challenge is therefore closed!

We all hard a part to play in this and you all have done an amazing job! I know I was not so active in this forum but I know we all keep up to date! Today is basically do anything you WANT! Something to make you happy!

If you are not sure you can always spread some joy with flowers: click here!

Please do give any feedback if any at all! And continue looking after yourselves in the future because you all matter and you all are beautiful, amazing, wonderful humans!

Life can be tough sometimes! I know. But sometimes we just got to keep our heads held high and continue on this Beautiful Journey together!

I appreciate all who took part and you all are so so special and worthy of self-care and love! I hope this taught us all something! Bunny has really enjoyed creating this!

I have loved every single moment of this! You all deserve so much more in life xD and I am sending you all virtual hugs if okay!

You are important, loved, wonderful, and amazing. You are who you are meant to be. What you were born to be. So as always Bunny always starts and ends something with poetry! <3 So I will post my last poem here and leave this forum here. I want to leave my footprints on 7cups.

If you do have any ideas for future projects please do let me know if I can help in any way! Bunny loves you all! xD❤️

congratulations-gifkaro.gif

Bunny