Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Team- Welbeing Month of April!

amiableBunny4016 March 31st, 2023

Hello Peer Appreciation Team,

As promised we are having an April Team Welbeing Month! You guys work so so hard on the Peer Appreciation Programme and you guys are so special and unique to the community! This is a 30 day challenge to increase the positive mood and encourage growth and happiness in the Peer Appreciation Programme! The image below is not so clear so please click here for a clear calendar of April and what you have to do each day to complete this challenge! Fristo and Gloria, youuu should also join innnn! Everyone is welcome!

screenshot-2023-03-31-at-19-28-42_1680287528.png

Way to goooo for April! Day 1 is tomorrow! Tomorrow the idea is that you describe yourself in 3 Positive words! wohoo! good luck! and feel free to share in this thread about what you have done! (of course, you don't have to share if not comfy!)

Enjoyy! love you all!

tagging the team:

@Aishaa97 @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Healingbeams @JasmineFlower222 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @shinequeen001 @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP March 31st, 2023

I may or may not have accidentally posted this twice :')

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

You did haha, but I gotchuuu!❤

omgg Sun, your pfp actually looks like a bunny! so adorable! Your the bestest Easter sunny bunny funny! love yaa!

@amiableBunny4016 Aw haha I love that rhyme and yesss, twinning with my shining buddy now! Yayay love ya more! 🐰🥰

@VictoriaLove7 is the incredibly thoughtful hooman and immensely talented artist who edited it for me! ❤

VictoriaLove7 April 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are the incredibly special one & I'm immensely grateful

I'm vv happy that I got to edit it for you, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww🥺❤

owl-cute.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥺❤*hug back tighttt*

owl-hug-sweet.gif

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnnyyy this is sooo lovely! Brilliantly executed and ofcourse, nothing too surprising coming from your amazing self! ❤

Love the calender!

So many of these things I'd usually run away from lol but I'm going to give it my best this time! ❤

It's already April 1st here! So I'll get started with day 1 atleast! xD

3 positive words, mhmmmm! :')

Humble, Perceptive, Considerate! ❤

Lezzdoitttt, Team! I look forward to cheer for y'all as you participate in this month-long wellbeing project! 🤗

Bunny can share and participate also! :P If we go up (on the wellbeing scale), we go up together! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnn .... thank youu. that means alot to me! This is why I started it because I knew some of us dont really take care of ourself and forget <3 lol not April 1st for me yettt! But you are truly amazing! Wohoo! Sun is so quick! Yaass... lets do itttt! ❤ And Bunny (me!), will participate from time to time but this is mostly for you all *from* me! I am just a person in the background, think of me as a host! but yes I will participate from time to time!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Nopity nope! We like you with us, next to us *always*. From time to time sounds perfect-o! 🥰 Aww thankyouuu, sweetest Bunny! *youuuu* are amazing pro max! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@VictoriaLove7 sounds extremely talented! 😭❤️

VictoriaLove7 April 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

That wellbeing calendar is so creative, Bunny, you are awesome!

amiableBunny4016 OP April 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you Victoria! And so are you! A true blessing to the world you are!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Humble, perceptive, and considerate.... yup, I would say all 3 of those describe you well. Don't forget: loving, caring, empathetic, sweet, kind, amazing, compassionate, creative, talented, selfless, trustworthy, honest, genuine, cheerful, devoted, and passionate. Should I keep the list going for you 🌞? I mean, you are 🌞-- the brightest of all. You are all things kind and I'm so glad to know you on here. ♡ Truly.

@YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

What Desiree said. Thank you Desiree. Sun, you are a true gift to 7cups and we admire our Sun so much! You have such a positive attitude and so so so so so so supportive towards others! Sun is more than just 3 words.. to me. Sun is my sunny bunny funny. Sun is my shining buddy. Thank you so much Sun for everything you do! You mean the world to so many people here!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm excited for this! I am sooooo down! April 1st is right around the corner for me. This is a wonderful project, Bunny. I'm all for it. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww I'm glad your excited for it! ❤️Thank you Desiree. This means alot. 🐇Have a lovely April Welbeing Month!

Day 1: 3 Positive Words For Desiree

20230401-025222-0000_1680332163.png

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwww Desiree. It's beautiful. 💜 And so are you. Loving your graphics!

Bunny

Mya000 April 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

It's so great to hear that we are having an April Team Wellbeing Month! I truly appreciate all the hard work that you guys put into the Peer Appreciation Programme and you definitely deserve some recognition and appreciation for that. This 30-day challenge sounds like a great opportunity to increase positivity and encourage growth and happiness within the program.

Thank you for sharing the clear calendar of April and the daily challenges that we need to complete. I'm excited to participate in this challenge and improve my own wellbeing with everyone!

Thank you again for organizing this initiative and for all that you do for the Peer Appreciation Programme!

@Mya000

Awww Mya! Thank you so much! This means alot to me💜this is so truly kind of you. ❤️ I appreciate your message and your kindness. ❤️*Sending hugs if okay*

Bunny

Mya000 April 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You're very welcome! Of course sending hugs is okay, and I'm sending some back to you as well! Take care and have a great day!

Soooo.. it's April 1st and to be honest I can't help but participate on the first day ❤️

Kind , Beautiful , thoughtful

Well for those who are participating and being so so supportive I truly admire you. Thank you so much for everything! I will never forget any of you !

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Kind, beautiful, and thoughtful... That sounds about right! Bunny is kind to all she meets and always says the sweetest things. Bunny's beauty radiates as she is beautiful from the inside out! And Bunny is thoughtful because she is always thinking of others and how she can better the lives of those she comes across. What 3 wonderful words to describe you... I'm so happy that you found today's well-being challenge easy. ♥️

Don't forget though that...

Bunny is a bright, intelligent person. Bunny is a true joy to be around. Bunny is the deliverer of smiles. Bunny has a big heart. Bunny is precious. Bunny is strong and victorious. Bunny is loving.

You are everything, Bunny. ♡♡♡

@YourCaringConfidant

@YourCaringConfidant

*Proceeds to cry* Desiree 😭💜 why did you have to do that ❤️😃 this is too sweet. ✨ Thank you so much Desiree. This means so much more than you think.

And you shouldn't forget ...Desiree is loyal , creative and reliable. Desiree makes such beautiful graphics that are full of creativity and joy and she puts her heart into making them look amazing! Desiree is loyal to PAT, but not only that she is loyal to everyone around her and her sweetness is so sweet and she is just.. wonderful. Desiree is reliable to be there for someone. To be there for everyone. To spread some joy .❤️

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 2nd, 2023

Day 2: Self-Appreciate

I just filled out the peer appreciation form to self-appreciate myself. I know sometimes it is hard to do, but this is my reminder for everyone on this thread to take a minute or two to stop what you are doing and fill out the form. You are so special and important and amazing and you deserve to shout yourself out. Show yourself some love by simply writing yourself a note. <3

amiableBunny4016 OP April 2nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Well done Desiree. I am simply proud of you and thats it. Can't be proud of you enough. You deserve to appreciate yourself. Hope your feeling okay. Love yourself for your beautiful self. <3

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny, I am waiting on yours to pop up on the dashboard. *tick tock* *waits patiently but it feels like an eternity* Lol.

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree..... the more you wait.. the more it wont appear. Im afraid I wont be taking part in Day 2 ❤️ It wont come.

Hello there PAT,

Just because you didnt join in first and second day does not mean its too late! please do join in! this is all for youuuuuu! I had a heck of a day but I just wanted to say you all are doing amazingly well! we are here together! Thank you for all you do!

screenshot-2023-04-02-at-22-47-33_1680472156.png

@Otpimisticempath @AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @LilacLeopard Tagging you wonderful people in case you want to join in on Bunny's well-being challenge. We are on day 2 so it isn't too late to start. Plus day 1 challenge is super easy. :) Join in on the fun if you all would like. <3 Xoxo.

@YourCaringConfidant

awww thank you for inviting people! how sweet of you! ❤️

TabbyCat97 April 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awwee sweett loveely bunny <3 this is so amazing :') made me smile from ear to ear! thank you for this, you are so amazing! im so happy we met, and to be on a team with someone so amazzzing :0 ! You're truly fantabulous and im so proud of you.

Always here Bunny

take care and cookies and huggss <3

tabs

amiableBunny4016 OP April 4th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

you are amazing too tabby! your truly my best twin in the world! Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness . I appreciate you truly from my heart! Thank you for being truly amazing and wonderful! I am so glad to have met you !

*cookies and hugs*

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP April 5th, 2023

Here is a cute reminder:

screenshot-2023-04-05-at-15-34-22_1680705308.png

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @JasmineFlower222 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @shinequeen001 @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

And everyone who is joining in!

Bunny

AnnaSilverberg April 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww! That's a wonderful reminder! Thank you Bunny! 💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

How lovely!❤ Bunny is super amazing and loved always!🤗

TabbyCat97 April 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

awwee bless your sweet heart <3 lotsa love ! you're such a lovely twinnie :')

tabbsss

amiableBunny4016 OP April 6th, 2023

awww. you lovelies are being so nice. Idk about time zones. but today is :

Day 6

Reading a book or continue reading a book you enjoy!

screenshot-2023-04-06-at-13-41-21_1680784893.png

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I've been kinda busy lately, so didn't get the time to pick and choose a new book. But I read a couple of pages of a book-in-progress earlier lol.🌻

Thankyouu for continually motivating us, Bunny! What did you read?❤