Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

SummerKay2024 July 19th

@pinkWalker7121🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️🐡🧸💓🍭🫶happy-summer.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 19th

@SummerKay2024 kind Kay 🩷🩷🩷🩷🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧😘😘

SummerKay2024 July 19th

🧸🍭💓🫶💛🧡🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️

pinkWalker7121 August 4th

@SummerKay2024 I love you 

innateJoy9602 July 18th

@SolitaryBird 

Birdy you are such a genuine and caring soul. I appreciate you for always being such a comforting presence!!! 🐦💗
You are so deserving of all the beautiful things in life. I am so grateful to be able to call you a friend!

Thank you for being a part of our EG Fam. It wouldn't be the EG without our birdy!!! <3 🐦
chick-pio.gif

SolitaryBird July 18th

@innateJoy9602

There isn't a "THANK YOU" big enough to show you my gratitude for all that you do and all that you are. Thank you with all my heart, Joy!

innateJoy9602 July 18th

@LabeledBPD

A huge appreciation for Holly!!

Holly I am so grateful for you in so many ways! You have such a hugee heart and always put everyone else before you. I will also forever be so appreciative of the time you surprised me with a drawing you made just for me. Whenever I need a little boost of extra encouragement I just look over at it by my desk! Thank you sooooo much for always going above and beyond for everyone! I truly hope you know how incredible you are! 💗🫂
love-hearts.gif

LabeledBPD July 19th

@innateJoy9602

im just trying  live up to being even remotely like yourself, a real role model. 

Knowledge of the picture having such an influence really does make me happy and smile, even more so than the happiness it brought when actually painting it. It’s actually beyond comprehension a personal thank you that i enjoyed creating has had and continues to have such meaning. A thought that will always be a source of joy.

Appreciation is new to me, it’s difficult to accept and believe true. What comes without doubt is the appreciation I have for you, the EG garden and all those who make it what it is. 

If the positive effects and appreciation I have for all i mentioned is even remotely reciprocated ❤️.  You are all awesome and I’m glad to have met you all! 

rachel0707 July 19th

❤️❤️❤️

innateJoy9602 July 19th

@IamOHhh 

I want to give an appreciation to OH because of how kind they are!
I feel truly so so thankful for how you always spread your kindness around. I can always count on you and your compassion (:
I wish there were more people like you in this would. It truly would be a better place!! 

Thank you for all your lovely reminders to remember to get rest as well! You are a sweet soul! <3 💗🫂
mochi-peach.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@SummerKay2024

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 kind

SummerKay2024 July 20th

@pinkWalker7121💓💓🍭🍭🧸🧸🧸🤗🧡💛🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️love-you.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@SummerKay2024 thanks I’m very sad today 

SummerKay2024 July 20th

@pinkWalker7121

Puffer sends u love hugs strength and treats 🍦🍧🍨🍰🧁🍭🍫🍓🍒🍉🍍also sending u tons of puffer glimmer🫶🐡 🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️memory-dinie.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@SummerKay2024 thanks. I’m losing my fight to cope. All I w at is to move house 

pinkWalker7121 August 4th

@SummerKay2024 glitter yuck hehe

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@elfina

makes me calm and is kind 

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@ elfinna

kindness. Very kind. 

PetiteSouris July 21st

@Heather225

@lolaa9

I wish you much success in your life 

✨Never stop shinning✨

wonderful-you-are.gif

lolaa9 July 21st

Thanks alot ð¥ºâ¤ï¸

PetiteSouris July 21st

@Heather225

@Fifaadict123

Never quit reaching for the stars! 

You'll soon reach them. 

🌟

loof-and-timmy-goals.gif

Fifaadict123 July 21st

Thank you 😊

SummerKay2024 July 21st

@iampapaya

Pa pa yaaaaaaaa puffer loves and appreciates youSending you tons of puffer glimmer 🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️thankful-for-you-thankfulness.gif

SummerKay2024 July 21st

@iampapaya

Hehehe 🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍🐡✨️✨️✨️✨️hug-hugs-and-love.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 22nd

@iampapaya  kind pappay 

happy pap kind pap xxxx

pinkWalker7121 July 22nd

@iampapaya💗💗💗💗

calmMango9611 July 22nd

@iampapaya I appreciate you, my friend. Your warm, loving and so very kind. Thanks for being that way.

appreciate-you.gif

PetiteSouris July 22nd

pummeleinhorn-einhorn.gif

❀ @Heather225 

@adventurousBranch3786

Thank you for your time and dedication with facilitating mindfulness sessions for our community.

@PetiteSouris.  Thank you for your kind words!

calmMango9611 July 22nd

@adventurousBranch3786 Thank you for being you. I Appreciate your kindness towards others.

appreciate-well-done.gif

@calmMango9611. Same to you! 🥭 

@wontwakewontsleep

img-20240721-212422766-2_1721889656.jpg

⬆️ reads horizontally/vertically ⬆️

jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th

I’m sorry, what??? XD

IsayUncle August 18th

@mytwistedsoul

Hey Soul, I hope you had a good week.

I wanted to thank you so very much for helping out with the thread and supporting others this week. I think it's important to be heard and I was having a hard time getting back to people. Thank you for stepping in to support and talk to our other threadsters 🤗. That was great! It also helped me feel better too.

Thanks so much..... You're Awesome! 

mytwistedsoul August 19th

@IsayUncle You're welcome but no thank you necessary! I'm glad it helped you out and helped you feel better. It's a good group that visits those threads of your's. It was an awesome idea you had to start them! 

Lol thank you! You're pretty awesome yourself! 😊

IsayUncle August 19th

@mytwistedsoul

Thanks Soul.  together-we-can-were-on-this-together.gif Have a good day! 😄

FarahTXZSG August 19th

@Heather💪225

Nevergiveup1987 Wednesday

@Heather225 If you are suffering from your ailment severely this time shall pass.