Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@VioletNotes ❤❤ ❤ I see you everywhere ❤ your a great help around cups

CoolMeCool July 12th

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you, Lola! 🙆‍♀️ you are also a wizard! A cheerful wizard of our community! 

images-8_1720797387.jpeg

Tinywhisper11 July 13th

@CoolMeCool ❤❤😁

gloriousPuppy3656 July 11th

@Heather225 I would like all members to know that I appreciate them. My interactions with them has made me learn more about life. 

EnigmaticCat24 July 11th

@DarkerPlaces

Rome have been always a great person with great humor and kind heart which is always open to help others. I really appreciate his support to make the community more beautiful with his care and support. Thank you for being awesome and i hope you get the kindness you spread back meme king👑

@theboymoana @LoveMyMoonflowers   @AmyGrace55555 @SparkingLuna @TheBlueySystem @unassumingEyes @Angiewaa

Haven't gotten time to talk with you guys lot but I know for sure you are amazing and I want to thank you all for being supportive and welcoming at group chats. I hope you'll Keep spreading love and kindness around and wish you receive them back too💙

For all the members

Thank you for reaching out for help without bottling up your emotions, I'm proud of you for taking such a big step towards betterment. You all are amazing on your own way and Keep being kind to yourself and others while fighting your battles. Wishing you all better future💙

Angiewaa July 11th

@EnigmaticCat24

aw thank u for this :') i hope ur having a good day ❤️

DarkerPlaces July 11th

Aw ur amazing to i love seeing u in the group chats ur always so kind n helpful n friendly to evry1

LoveMyMoonflowers July 11th

@EnigmaticCat24 awww thank you for this. ❤️ you're amazing too ❤️

July 11th

@EnigmaticCat24

aww this is really kind! You are a great person, listener, but most of all, a great friend. Thanks for being here for all of us 🫂❤️

AmyGrace55555 July 11th

@EnigmaticCat24 You are so kind, thank you. ❤️ This made my day better. I hope you have a great day/night [enter time zone here]. ❤️🫂

floatingLeaf4973 July 11th

@CommunityModAaron

You're friendly, grounded and it's safe to share when you're in the room. Thank you for giving me your supportive words and presence when I didn't have anyone to trust. I appreciate you a lot, hope you stay well. Lots of love <3

WeEarth July 12th

Thank you @Heather225 for this wonderful post 

Thank you @YourCaringConfidant for sparking ideas!

WeEarth July 12th

@4Jasmine

thank-you_1720755161.jpg

thank-you-1_1720755201.jpg

WeEarth July 12th

@Blahblah1805

thank-you-2_1720756560.jpg

thank-you-3_1720757328.jpg

Blahblah1805 July 13th

@WeEarth Thank you so much😊❤

WeEarth July 13th

@Blahblah1805

love-happy.gif

WeEarth July 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thank-you-4_1720759919.jpg

thank-you-5_1720759948.jpg

LoveMyMoonflowers July 12th

@WeEarth I just saw this…. your so sweet Earth. 🥺😭😭😭

WeEarth July 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

💓 

half-heart-full-heart.gif

@WeEarth Ommmggg, I love these graphics you made for the amazing members. Sooo sweet and creative! <3 Awwwww Nii sooo deserves the shout out! 

LoveMyMoonflowers July 13th

@YourCaringConfidant ❤️❤️❤️

WeEarth July 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

Glad to hear that my friend 💓 Its my pleasure 😊 Your appreciation is so warming for me

you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif

WeEarth July 12th

@Tinywhisper11

thank-you-7_1720781560.jpg

thank-you-6_1720781573.jpg

@WeEarth I second, third, fourth, and fifth this! We <3 you tons, Tiny! 

@YourCaringConfidant

Ditto <3

Tinywhisper11 July 13th

@WeEarth awwwwww thankyou ❤❤😁❤❤ I love you too sis ❤

Tinywhisper11 July 13th

@Heather225 @WellsFiction @WhatNameidk @JollyRacher @MickMoss 

If my gratitude to you was a dinosaur, it would be a thankasaurus rex😁

dinosaur-horrible.gif

MickMoss July 13th

haha! thankasaurus rex XD

i appreciate you!

WellsFiction July 13th

@Tinywhisper11 If there were more people like you in the world Lola then the world would be a much better place. I'm praying for you, friend always. Love U, hon.eclipse-solar-eclipse.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 14th

@WellsFiction ❤❤🙂❤ love you ❤

LittleEggHarbor July 13th

@elfinna Thank you for being a great friend to me. I love your energy and gentleness. You are a pure soul and give so much love to the world. I appreciate you for continuing to be my friend and I will always be by your side 

sallymae3459 July 13th

@LittleEggHarbor You are amazing and always so friendly toward me you seriously light up the room when you log in I hope you continue to get better from whatever it is you're struggling with thats all I wanted to say 🙂

elfinna July 14th

@LittleEggHarbor egg thank you for a nice surprise! You are very kind and lovely! I'm glad we are cup friends! I wish you all the luck in your plans! <3 and hope you're sleeping right now haha 

LittleEggHarbor July 13th

@Tinywhisper11  

Tiny!!!! ♥ Words alone can't capture just how much you mean to me and to everyone on 7 Cups.

You are the epitome of resilience. Despite facing numerous challenges and hardships, you continue to rise above them with grace and strength. Your journey hasn't been easy, but you tackle every obstacle with a determination that is nothing short of inspiring. 

But it's not just your resilience that makes you special. Tiny, you're one of the sweetest, most genuinely kind-hearted individuals I have ever met. You have an uncanny ability to make everyone around you feel welcomed and valued. Your kindness knows no bounds, and you consistently go out of your way to ensure others feel seen and appreciated.

Your sense of humor is another of your many gifts. You have this incredible talent for bringing laughter and joy into any situation, no matter how tough things might be. Your infectious laugh and witty remarks can brighten the darkest of days. It's impossible to be around you and not find myself smiling!!!!

One of the most remarkable things about you Tiny is your unwavering positivity. You radiate warmth and optimism, lifting the spirits of everyone you encounter. Your strength and kindness are a beacon of hope, reminding us all of the power of compassion and the importance of staying true to ourselves, no matter what life throws our way.

Tiny, thank you for being you. Thank you for your endless kindness, your resilience, and your ability to make everyone feel like they belong. You are a true gem, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Keep shining your light and spreading your incredible spirit. The world is a better place because of you.

With all my love and appreciation,
-`ღ´- Maya ♡˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚
Tinywhisper11 July 14th

@LittleEggHarbor awwwww 😭😭 thankyou so much ❤❤ this is just so sweet ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug, and a huge smile, thankyou soooo much ❤

elfinna July 14th

@Tinywhisper11 tiny so this is where you've been hiding! I was wondering about you and miss you. Hope everything is OK and we see you soon! 

calmMango9611 July 16th

@elfinna i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif

calmMango9611 July 16th

@elfinna virtual-hug-big-hug.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 16th

@elfinna yep I been hiding 😁 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I love you ❤

SummerKay2024 July 14th

@Tinywhisper11

✨️✨️🐡🫂🧚‍♀️