Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

I am shouting out @LovelyFrog8934 on this wall of appreciation for members, because she 💜🐸🏳️‍🌈 is one of the sweetest people I know on here. I am extremely blessed to call her my friend. No matter how long of a time goed by where I self care, she's always there to welcome me back. Her username says what she is-- lovely! I wish nothing but the best for her in life and appreciate her more than words can say. With that said, 🐸 this is for you!

green-cute-frog-award-certificate-20240709-195130-0000_1720570158.png

akunknown July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant

How nice. It’s apparent her sweetness is rubbing off on you making you sweeter than you already were prior to joining 7 Cups ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

LovelyFrog8934 July 10th

🩷🩷🩷😂

LovelyFrog8934 July 10th

Thanks for all the love! You're a great friend!ð©·ð©·ð©·

I appreciate you and our friendship!! Much love to you!!

@CATastrophizing I have to shout you out for being one of the most resilient, quality members I know! You have been there welcoming me back upon arriving and it means so much to me! With arms wide open! Hugs, hugs, and more hugs! 🤗 You are a joy and I am pleased to know you! I appreciate you for being a pawsome 🐾 member and sweet friend. Never change! 

salmon-cat-illustration-hug-your-cat-day-social-media-graphic-20240709-200243-0000_1720570458.png

BlossomGirvan July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant

so cute. I love this! 💞

@BlossomGirvan Thanks so much! I used Canva. :) 

confidentangel2369 July 10th

I just wanted to let all the members know that I appreciate all of the members on here

halcyonCloud2036 July 10th

@PeachPuppy Just want to give a shoutout to @PeachPuppy for always bringing such great energy, support, compassion, kindness and love to the Sharing Circle and Exploration Garden. You help us make our community a place that feels safe and accepting to all. We appreciate you so much and just want you to know that we <3 you!!!

snoopy-love.gif

@brightPal  Sending a little shoutout to you for being such a wise, helpful and caring part of our community. We love all of your book recommendations and quotes that you share in the Exploration Garden....you help keep us growing and learning and exploring 💖

appreciate-well-done.gif

@Michael205

You are our biggest lil plant in Sharing Circle and Exploration Garden because you are always bringing something new to share with us. Your outlook and experiences always make us smile.

samsung-samsung-awesome.gif

@GreekCatPerson

Taking a minute to say thank you for being part of our community G! You always have some jokes, insight and compassion to share in Exploration Garden. We appreciate you and we see you my friend.

jillian-renee-motivation.gif

@SummerKay

No matter how tough the day is, Kay always has words of support, kindness and love to share among our Sharing Circle and Exploration Garden. We are grateful for your involvement and your kindness🥰

love-hearts.gif

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@halcyonCloud2036

Cloud ☁️ 😶‍🌫️ 🌤💛💛 thank u for always being kind and awesome. Thank you foe the comment 💛🩵🤍

@LittleEggHarbor

Thank you for being such an inspiring example of how to stand up for yourself when it feels like the whole world is trying to make you be quiet. We are proud of you Eggy and your EG army will always be there to cheer you on and support you when things get tough. i-am-proud-of-you-proud-of-you.gif

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@halcyonCloud2036

This made my entire night!! Thank you so much for your kind words and unwavering support 💙 It means the world to me : ) 

Appreciating @TinyWhisper11 for all she is and for all she does. Tiny is in a league of her own and has the most beautiful soul. It's so easy to love her because of her ability to love others! ♡ I appreciate Tiny's ginormous heart and wanted to make this appreciation to let her know that she is loved. Xoxo.

pink-hand-drawn-ice-cream-shop-promo-quote-instagram-post-20240709-212100-0000_1720574794.png

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant awwwwwwww thankyou ❤❤ I love and appreciate you too ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Punna23 July 30th

@Tinywhisper11 - if the world didn't suck we would all fall off is the best line I've ever heard 🌼🌼🏵️🏵️🌺

BlossomGirvan July 10th

@YourCaringConfidant

I couldn't agree more. I just wanted to take a moment to express how wonderful @Tinywhisper11 is. Her kindness and sweetness shine through in everything she does. she has a way of making everyone around her feel valued and cared for. It's truly a gift, and I'm grateful to know someone as genuinely compassionate as her. Thank you for being such a positive light in our lives!🤗

@BlossomGirvan Beautifully said! Awwwwwwwww! I'm sure Tiny is over there cheesing 🧀 right now after your sweet words. I'm glad she has you as a friend, Blossom. 🌼 🌸 🌻 🌹 

BlossomGirvan July 11th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanj you.  I noticed how compassionate and kind she was in one of the forum chats. Her empathy and understanding really stood out and made a positive impact. 

@YourCaringConfidant   Many of us appreciate all of the support from @TinyWhisper11.    

PineTreeTree July 11th

@YourCaringConfidant very cool! ❤️

PineTreeTree July 11th

@YourCaringConfidant Tiny is awesome! 👏 ❤️

@YourCaringConfidant

ABSOLUTELY agreed!!!!!!! She's such a blessing <3

Tinywhisper11 July 30th

@YourCaringConfidant awwww thanks everyone ❤❤ I'm blushing 😁

MiaSky00 July 10th

MiaSky00 July 10th

♥️

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th

@Retr0ne

Doc is really awesome and supportive person. I want to give shout out for him for not giving up when he faced very hard time and I'm grateful for his existence and kind heart💙 Life will be difficult sometimes but changes are temporary and i know he will try his best to fight and win his battles . I just want to say I'm proud of you really *hugs* 💙✨

resilience-is-a-choice-its-choosing-to-rise-above-your-circumstances-no-matter-how-difficult-and-become-the-person-youre-meant-to-be-david-goggins_1720576692.jpg

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th

@Keith22534  

Esha is one of an amazing person i met here. I really like her cheerful and funny nature. Even though she's not much active here i still remember how supportive and compassionate she was for everyone, I am giving this shoutout as a thank you for being awesome *you*. Whatever comes in her life she'll face everything bravely because she's strong (and secretly little magician✨) . I'm super proud of you and never change yourself or dreams for anyone 💙

small-poster-bts-music-just-life-quote-wall-poster-print-wall-original-imagdazesmfv4ynb_1720577548.jpeg

Keith22534 July 13th

@EnigmaticCat24

omggg, Tobes. Thankyouuuu so muchhhh! Ilysm and I am so grateful to have you as a friend here. 😭 you are an amazing and strong person too! Thankyouuu.

*hugs* 

<333

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th

@ilxraurel01 

I just don't have enough words to thanks ila, Looking back at past i came a long way as a listener. And i won't be able to come this far if it wasn't for her. She's super kind and compassionate person. Always make sure ppl around her is comfortable. She must have difficult times too but nothing could change her beautiful soul and I'm really glad i met her here. Thank you for everything ilaa, be your awesome self and remember you're not alone!💙

16425-9_1720578477.jpg

ilxraurel01 July 19th

@EnigmaticCat24

i'm so proud of you to come the long way you've come as a listener.. im so happy to see your profile filled with positivity and your whole soul is beaming of compassion and positivityy <3 im glad that my help has made an impact. Thanks for all the support during my dark and hard times.. im glad i met you too <3 love yaa, and thankyou back!!! im here as long :)

ilxraurel01 July 19th

@EnigmaticCat24

i still have the really all the appreciation posts that you've posted for me <3 it means a lot <3 i've saved it. you mean so much :)

InternalAcceptance July 10th

@Regan18  You are an incredible person.  I'm genuinely proud of you for how far you've come in the last year and a half and for everything that your future holds.  Be unapologetically yourself.

@LovingPeacefulHeart  You've overcome so much and it's been an honor to watch you thrive.

@InternalAcceptance ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🦊

EnigmaticCat24 July 10th

@calmmoon2104 

Blue moon is really wonderful person and I love seeing her around cups spreading kindness and warmth even though she's hurting. I really wish she'll find a hope to live for and dream to chase for. I'm proud of her for not giving up and thankful for her strong heart which always willing to help others. I hope she'll keep shining and spreading light like moon 💙🌙

34d7593654b36ebcafa7665070474ca2_1720588449.jpg

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@greetcatperson 

For always trying to teach me something 😆 bad dad jokes. For being my EG friend. Thank you for always being kind. Gcat playground buddy 🐈💛

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@PeachPuppy

Thank you for always being kind. Having uplifting comments. For making feel like a friend. For always making me feel safe and welcomed.  Eg love buddy 💛💛🍑