Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A chance to forgive yourself

carefulWest6083 Thursday

Share what you like to be forgiven and be glad to be alive.

I just read:

"Today all mistakes will be allowed and forgiven. Today is a day for being glad to be alive."

Let's try to forgive our mistakes and be glad to be alive.

dtanushree Thursday

@carefulWest6083

I'd like to be forgiven for being rude the some of the closest humans in my life. Whatever I did wasn't really good and I wish I could apologize for it but its too late. 

Thank you for the post 😊❤️

carefulWest6083 OP Thursday

And thank you for this thoughtful and wonderful addition to the post :)

dtanushree Thursday

@carefulWest6083

bubu-dancing-dance.gif

Ksully123 Thursday

@carefulWest6083 Today I would like to forgive myself for my past actions due to active addiction, I'm clean now for a year but I still struggle with forgiving myself.

carefulWest6083 OP 3 days ago

All the best to you :)

@carefulWest6083

I would like to be forgiven for 'Never being good enough'.

dtanushree 3 days ago

@Gettingbettertoday

I can relate to that feeling and im sorry that you feel so my friend. You're good enough ❣️ It's just that for humans its impossible to fulfill all the expectations of someone. No matter how much we do for someone, they would still find out something we couldn't do. That's how it is. We can just do our best and that's enough ☺️ 

carefulWest6083 OP 2 days ago

Indeed. We can just do our best, what we can and that's enough :)

You're good enough and I am good enough. Thank you for your honesty and all the best to you.

Frankie111 3 days ago

@carefulWest6083

I'd like to forgive myself for not being there when a loved one passed away. I have now started to see that it was all probably part of the plan.

Peace to you, my friend.

Phoenixthepoised 2 days ago

@carefulWest6083

That’s a beautiful thought! I love the idea of embracing forgiveness and celebrating life.

We all mess up sometimes and it’s so freeing to let go of that weight. 

It’s so important to appreciate the small things and just be grateful for another day.

Let’s carry that mindset forward and make the most of today! 

carefulWest6083 OP 1 day ago

Let's indeed :)

Feelfree667 1 day ago

@carefulWest6083

I want to forgive myself for spoil someone's life in some manner.

@Feelfree667

Thank you for your honesty and interaction. We all make mistakes.

Feelfree667 1 day ago

Thanks for your kind words. I always want to do it. But I hadn't that courage

The courage will come and forgiveness is near.

Take a leap and a parachute will appear.

:)

carefulWest6083 OP 7 hours ago

@Feelfree667

Paul06 6 hours ago

@carefulWest6083 I like to be forgiven my mistakes and that makes me a happy man.

carefulWest6083 OP 4 hours ago

@Paul06

And a happy man you are.

shyHuman9984 5 hours ago

I would like to be forgiven for all the times I got mad and annoyed and petty with people I was closed to with I lost myself big time when I turned 20 and started drinking alot and became something worst pushed people away argued fought now I'm so desperate to be forgiven and have that life I had once upon a time as well as the good people I had too Idk how to begin to live normal anymore if that's still even a thing possible for me so many mistakes I wish I could be forgiven for now I'm 28 and it's been a bumpy on and off road

carefulWest6083 OP 4 hours ago

@shyHuman9984

It's obvious you have taken the first steps and you're reflecting. I wish you the best, my friend.

MessedUpIndividual 2 hours ago

I want to forgive myself for failing the people closest to me and my partner and then having punished myself physically and mentally because I couldn't live with how disappointed I was at myself and how much I'm failing to keep them happy.