Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One Year Anniversary of Dhara94

Daeron July 15th, 2015

*** CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY DHARA94!!! ***

It is really really hard to express these feelings. Words are just not working, but what can I use anyway? It was last year on this day when Seven Cups was endowed by such a beautiful young woman. Since then, Dhara has proved her qualities as a listener, moderator, mentor and many other Seven Cups roles. But in the end of all, she has been a real FRIEND. These letters are way too small to express the true importance of her presence here, especially for me. I am sure I'm not exaggerating when I say that our community would be in much worse condition without her. It is really great we have such wonderful listeners here as @Dhara94 is. It is just impossible and so hard to believe how she can change your attitude by simple words! She has a gift and a power to fill your mind with hope and positive thoughts & cast out those negative. I'm sure that I am not alone thinking about her constant help which has been provided since she took her first chat. It is a bit shameful I wasn't here all the time to enjoy her diligent work on the site, but it is that more wonderful that she has convinced me about her amazing contribution and all those people who have met this beautiful human being here at least once in their lives. This is why I'm thankful for her unbelievable effort she puts to help other people everyday. WE ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU!! ??????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: @Dhara, it's so so so so so so and very very very very hard to use just these 26 English letters to tell you how awesome you are, my dear. I was on the verge of giving up when you, a true angel fallen from heaven, appeared and saved me. I hope I will be able to pay you back that infinite dept one day. If there was something like a professional listener I would think of you as the No.1 here! Your support is just incredible and tireless which is so important for the people you are helping everyday! I am so proud of you and so lucky to have met you. I don't know what I would do without you, really. Crazy I am thinking about it, but I just can't help myself, because it is absolutely true. Dhara, you know I haven't been well past weeks. But it is you who is always holding me and cares all the time. And I am infinitely thankful for you, and I want you to know that I always will be. Thank you very much!

????????????????????????

P.S.: Dhara, my friend, did you really think I would leave you just a personal message with a simple birthday wish? I feel horrible even now, because even this is a very small payment for your help. And no, no, no, you're my HERO! Love and peace to you, my guardian angel! Happy Birthday!

Daeron OP July 15th, 2015

@freebird @Dhara94 @Dost @Sensiblegrapefruit @Spiderman93 @SoulSurfer
@bexicle @BrookieLou96 @hopefulTree78 @helpfulowl @Aventurina @Sarah
@Juddles @Peacegreen @wonderfulpumpkin71 @poeticguy @HumorTrain
@slights @Gedanken @kellylostandconfused82 @RevGates @Siavash
@CoconutMilk @MehakKaur @Varna @Menjyy @Prans @Letmehelpyou210
@Belle_ @YouCanHealYourLife @SariannaMoon @Angelwings2 @Johnny20
@CelestiaStar @Katheryn @GiovannaMaxime @HelenHopes @Cadence
@positivemisty @coolviberations @FlowOfSuccess @SwordsandPens @MissZ
@Flair30 @AndreiTheListener @MrHugsy @AlfonsoJon @Luv4eva @Shabo @cynn
@Kash216 @Dan117 @Michaelmichael @Roadie @smileitswhit @PrincessParker
@Nazeera @ApoorvaKhatri @ChillORilley @ShadyG @Pickle68 @xoflyy @MizMickey
@Happysoulalways96 @Resolve @BabyBlue @RebeccaH @FluffyUnicorns84
@Honestyismyweakness @Carisssa @TIMIANNE75 @ianWithaT
@shawn99 @Angelline @Chester @EmmaV @Farheen @Flourish @Gracey
@Stevie_ @pm229 @AlaiSoy @lovelyRabbit96 @Ritu @CCares @Owlie @Musicfreak
@Cristen @Shannon @Love88 @Agrish @StormDancer @stormsWillPass
@Gouws @maku @amboredd @TravelPhotog88 @Minionator

I hope nobody gets angry when I put this here :D Sorry if you were not tagged, I stole the list from Minionator :D Lets make Dhara some great birthday wishes!!!

TIMIANNE75 July 15th, 2015

It's all good! ;) lol

Ila July 15th, 2015

Congrats!

HotFudge July 20th, 2015

@Daeron i have some more names that you can include here XD

Dhara94 July 20th, 2015

Name it! :P

Dhara94 July 20th, 2015

Typos* Name them! cheeky @Minionator

Jenna July 15th, 2015

Congrats on your 1 year on 7cups lovely!!! It's been a fun experience since day 1 of meeting you. Thanks for all the hard work, encouragement, support, and care you give to the entire community!!! I'm excited to continue spending another year with you!

Zedda July 15th, 2015

Happy 1 Year Anniversary @Dhara94!! We've not spoken much but I know you are truly a wonderful person! Keep it up (: x

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

You are equally wonderful and amazing, no wait, way better than I am. Thank you so much, Juddles!

Zedda July 20th, 2015

That is far too kind and modest of you @Dhara94, but thank you (:

TIMIANNE75 July 15th, 2015

Happy Anniversary Dhara94! :)

July 15th, 2015

@Dhara94, Happy One Year Anniversary!!You are an awesome, nice, and a fantastic mentor. Thanks for all your efforts and hard work here. :) You rock.

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you so much, Pumpkyyyyheart​ One of my most prized friends out here, you're truly wonderful:):)

xoflyy July 15th, 2015

CONGRATSSSSSSS!! : )

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you very much, flyyy!!!!*_* @xoffly

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

@xoflyy* oops,correction!

coolvibes July 15th, 2015

Happy Annivsersary Dhara !!!!

Dhara94 July 15th, 2015

It's not always that a happy message on 7cupsoftea has moved me to tears. Made a host of friends over here but you're the only one who remembered this date,that too,like a birthday, taking the pain to check if it's 12 am on Indian Standard Time or not (yesterday), staying up for the same even when you are on a different time zone altogether (from Slovakia), ensuring that yours is the wish which reaches me the first. I don't know what I have done to earn a friend like you,honestly, I feel I probably don't deserve such perfection in a person. I am a bit old school in certain beliefs so I'd like to believe that perhaps it is a good deed frommy previouslife(like,literally)which has enabled me to meet a person as splendid,amazing,extraordinary and stunning as you.I think I'll save your message somewhere and paste it in a journal,because this has been one of the most beautiful gifts7cupshas ever given to me. You're a gem;rather,a jewel among gems,Daeron. I have met fascinating people and made friends over the months, talked with them over the days which passed by but I've not even exchanged halfthe number of those texts with you,yet even then you, managed to make my day, moved me to tears,managed to prove that friendship doesn't need a vast expanse of time to prove it's power and strength, managed to make me reminisce every little minute spent on hereand flashing theentire journey on7cups of twelve beautiful months,right before my eyes. You baffle me,stun me,stupefy me, amaze me with your attempts to make me realize what I mean to you,but instead, leave me thanking God for having found a person like you who redefined the definition of true friendship. I joined 7cupsoftea as a distraught, panic-stricken nineteen year old ,seeking for one last chance of support and now ,here I am, happy,chirpy and making memories with people as awesome as you are;winding up the entire year with the beautiful,inexplicable sense of realizing that one inestimably preciousgift whichi have received from this place- i.e you.Having said that,Daeron, you have absolutely no idea how much you mean to me and to this site, and more than that,how phenomenal you are,as a person. I was only fulfilling my role as a listener and a moderator here,when I tried to be there for you,but you, instead, showed me the true meaning of friendship and heroism by letting me have the honour of comprehending the magnanimity of your personality,your generosity,your kindness,your humility and your warm-heartedness. Younger to me by years but waayyy mature in thoughts and actions.I am BLESSED to have you in my life, dear friend andI love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for making my day. I will cherishthis bond and fulfil every responsibility associated with it, for as long as i breathe, and you have my word for it. <3

Dhara94 July 15th, 2015

@Daeron , / to the rest, I'll try to thank everyone personally over PMs:) This means a lot to me.

Daeron OP July 16th, 2015

I am glad it made you happy. That was my purpose, make someone, who deserves it the most, happy. Thanks for your amazing post, are you sure you weren't talking about yourself not myself? ;-) you might have made a mistake or we are just the same, my friend. :-)

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

No I am pretty sure I was talking about you!! Thank you (x infinity)!

HotFudge July 20th, 2015

@Dhara94 am really really really sorry... i wanted to make this post for you but @Daeron beat me to it... and when he did make the post,, i didnt even get the notification of the tag T_T

Dhara94 July 20th, 2015

Lol . Well, I can't help but that is @Daeron for you. He is just too amazing to be competed with. But awwh,Mini.You are forgiven,forever. Stop apologizing!

SariannaMoon July 15th, 2015

CongratsDhara! Happy One Year Anniversary! I hope we continue to meet again and again. ;)

CammJo July 15th, 2015

congrats!!

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time out to wish me,Jo! heart :) @CammieJo

MissZ July 15th, 2015

@Dhara Happy 7 Cups Anniversary! I love what you do here on 7 Cups, you are awesome! *throws confetti and glitter around*

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you so muchheartheart * sprays some harmless glitter on you and self* You're awesome :)!

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

@MissZ

Flourish July 15th, 2015

Happy 1 year anniversary @Dhara\o/

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you so much, Flo!!!heart

ItsPreeti July 16th, 2015

devil Polar bird says congratulations to Dharadevil

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

@ApoorvaKhatri : *hugs the lilpolar bear-cum-butterfly* thank you so much,love!💙💙💙💙

happysoulalways96 July 16th, 2015

Congratulations....... You are an awesome personperson, stay the same...spread smiles!!

Dhara94 July 19th, 2015

@happysoulalways96 : you are marvelous, lovely. Thank you for your kind words, I'm touched . :):*

hopefulTree78 July 16th, 2015

congratulations Dhara. You know that you are awesome.

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you so much, Tree dearest. You are phenomenal as well. Keep rocking!:)

CoconutMilk July 16th, 2015

Happy one year. Hope you doing well.

Dhara94 July 20th, 2015

Thank you so much, @CoconutMilk. I hope you are doing well too!!smiley

Cristen July 16th, 2015

Dhara!!! heartheartheart Happy Anniversary darling!!! *huggleglomps chu* >3<