Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One Year Anniversary of Dhara94

Daeron July 15th, 2015

*** CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY DHARA94!!! ***

It is really really hard to express these feelings. Words are just not working, but what can I use anyway? It was last year on this day when Seven Cups was endowed by such a beautiful young woman. Since then, Dhara has proved her qualities as a listener, moderator, mentor and many other Seven Cups roles. But in the end of all, she has been a real FRIEND. These letters are way too small to express the true importance of her presence here, especially for me. I am sure I'm not exaggerating when I say that our community would be in much worse condition without her. It is really great we have such wonderful listeners here as @Dhara94 is. It is just impossible and so hard to believe how she can change your attitude by simple words! She has a gift and a power to fill your mind with hope and positive thoughts & cast out those negative. I'm sure that I am not alone thinking about her constant help which has been provided since she took her first chat. It is a bit shameful I wasn't here all the time to enjoy her diligent work on the site, but it is that more wonderful that she has convinced me about her amazing contribution and all those people who have met this beautiful human being here at least once in their lives. This is why I'm thankful for her unbelievable effort she puts to help other people everyday. WE ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU!! ??????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: @Dhara, it's so so so so so so and very very very very hard to use just these 26 English letters to tell you how awesome you are, my dear. I was on the verge of giving up when you, a true angel fallen from heaven, appeared and saved me. I hope I will be able to pay you back that infinite dept one day. If there was something like a professional listener I would think of you as the No.1 here! Your support is just incredible and tireless which is so important for the people you are helping everyday! I am so proud of you and so lucky to have met you. I don't know what I would do without you, really. Crazy I am thinking about it, but I just can't help myself, because it is absolutely true. Dhara, you know I haven't been well past weeks. But it is you who is always holding me and cares all the time. And I am infinitely thankful for you, and I want you to know that I always will be. Thank you very much!

????????????????????????

P.S.: Dhara, my friend, did you really think I would leave you just a personal message with a simple birthday wish? I feel horrible even now, because even this is a very small payment for your help. And no, no, no, you're my HERO! Love and peace to you, my guardian angel! Happy Birthday!

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

*squeezy hugs* *hugglesssss* *chomps* Sweetheart! Thank you for your wish <3

Dost July 16th, 2015

Happy anniversary, Dhara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heartcoolsmiley

YouCanHealYourLife July 16th, 2015

hey Dhara

You are an asset for &cups and for us. Congoson your anniversary. God bless

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you,lovely. That's so sweet of you to say so <3 <3 @YouCanHealYourLife

sharinglovemission July 16th, 2015

Wow This is really good. Unfortunately I don't like dogs much with an exception of those small cute white one's with long of hair and bugle bugle stuffs. Trust me liked that pearl dp of yours cause it used to mean a lot to me sometimes back. Hahaha.

Okay leave my story.

Let's see what I have here for you

A piece of sky or of moon

No nothing out of world i guess

I think my words will make up the mess.

Ah forgive me for the late wish

I was so busy with me that i was sure to miss

However when you've Completed One Full Year.

I would say congratulations, my Guji Guji yaar.

I know this poem is weird But trust me that's coming from there

The innermost part of my broken heart

Which still does its part To keep me here on this world.

For a couple of months since I know you from

Your a great listener

And trust me a stupid Mom

Who will never let me go.

Nah your not stupid,

I know you always have to listen to my shit about what my incredibly insane missions.

And what crazy mind stuff like Minions Lol xD

By this time I hope you've understood Who is this And who wrote it

The amazingly stupid poem Just to wish you the 1 year Happy Birthday on this community @Dhara94 heart

Just be well and keep smiling okay. Love S.

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Awwww, how can any celebration be complete without your beautiful poems and of course,your presence? Thanks for being one of my first ever mentors and for being a fabulous friend. Shalom ,mate <3

July 16th, 2015

Happy anniversary ! 7cups would have been ever the weaker without you and what you have done for it for so long

Dhara94 July 16th, 2015

Thank you so much, same goes for you. @poeticguy . :)

CelestiaStar July 16th, 2015

@Dhara! Congrats!!!! May this be the first of many many amazing years at 7cups! :)

Dhara94 July 20th, 2015

Thank you, Star! heart @CelestiaStar Keep rocking and touching more lives,like you always do!

HotFudge July 20th, 2015

*SITS IN THE CORNER AND CRIES LOUDLY*

why didnt i get the notification of this tag???? why am i the last one to find this???? this is cheating.. am not gonna play no more... T_T

i wanted to wish Dhara a happy anniversary... and now am late... T_T

anyways... can i still write my wishes here???

Dhara,, i still remember the first day when we talked to each other,, back in January,, about some books that were a good read.. and since then i must say we've developed a strong bond of friendship over the time.. and am pretty sure that am not the only one.. everyone who comes in contact with you,, gets to feel your aura of modesty, humbleness, cuteness and your selflessness..

the way you've selflessly helped almost 2000 people here,, is shown by your awesome reviews.. you're an amazing writer,, an amazing person,, have a beautiful voice.. and am out of words to describe you... let me get in touch with lexicographers at Websters and i'll get back to you...

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY @Dhara94

Dhara94 July 20th, 2015

Hahaha thank you MiniiiiPamsssss!! I feel blessed to have met you all in this one-year tenure <3 Thank you for always appreciating the ones around you, that's a rare gift, that too,coming from a person who is equally wonderful or if I might say, way more phenomenal and talented. Thank you:) @Minionator

HotFudge July 20th, 2015

nope.. am pretty sure you are more wonderful than i am @Dhara94

Daeron OP July 20th, 2015

I am sorry but I don't know why the tag didn't work. I got your tag there and made sure you'll get here, I've got no clue why it didn't work after all

HotFudge July 25th, 2015

@TellMeAboutYourself

samc95xc August 2nd, 2015

And then FINALLY

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the ONE BEST FRIEND I HAVE HERE

LOTS OF LOVE
SAMenlightened

( Invisibly Gives all my Badges to @Dhara94 )

HotFudge August 2nd, 2015

@samc95xc i doubt if @Dhara94 will forgive you for being so late... :P she hasnt forgiven me till now for being couple of days late :(

samc95xc August 2nd, 2015

WEll she has a heart of forgiveness ,

And its my fault that I'm late in wishing,

so she has every right to get angry on me

and to through different objects and what not.

btw lets see what happens.

dont haga me godcee sushh minion xD heart