Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Cupversary! Share & Celebrate Your Cupversary With Us!!

ASilentObserver May 17th, 2022

If you completed a year or more from the date you joined 7Cups, it means it is your anniversary with 7Cups that we call Cupversary. If you are a Listener, then on your Listener Account, the date will be under “Listener Since” and if you are a Member, then on your Member account, the date will be under “Member Since”. It is your Cupversary date.

On Listener Account:

_1652791708.fc4c7b51347886d423dd81c2aeedd3b4.png

On Member Account:

_1652791719.16498c06c6d1ffc0f60ffdfd5a896631.png

We want to join in your celebration and celebrate your presence in our own style - the 7Cups way. We share love bombs, cupversary wishes, shout-outs, cookies, cakes, glitter, and hugs. We come together to celebrate each other because we value you and your presence. You are a part of our community and we are thankful to have you. Thank you for being a 7 Cups resident.

• If it is your cupversary, please let us know here.
  • If it is the cupversary of someone you know here, please share with us here.

Also, we would love to hear how your was your year with 7 Cups or any milestones, accomplishments, or experiences of your cupversary that you are comfortable sharing with us.

Also, Do you know?

You can host a small party for your friend!

A 15-30 min banner can be set by a mod in the Community Room/ Free Hugs Room so you can celebrate the cupversary party. The party should not clash with any prior scheduled event (check tockify). Please reach out to the community mod on duty to let them know of the party and ask them to set an alert so more people can join in the fun. Both members and listeners can host, there are no requirements to who can throw a party!

You can also make a post for them

Click here to see the forum section where you can make posts to celebrate cupversaries.

Some rules to follow:

🎈 While it is okay to celebrate someone's special day, it is not okay to make others feel excluded. If someone is unaware of who is being celebrated, provide them some context and make an effort to include them.

🎈 All celebratory parties are public, this means anyone can join and they should be welcomed wholeheartedly.

🎈 The host who requested/set up the banner is required to stay for the whole party and ensure that everyone present feels welcomed and included.

While it can be a good idea to show your appreciation and acknowledgment through such events but please don't feel pressured to host or attend any party. This is just an option for those interested.

If your cupversary is coming up and you want to throw yourself a party, that is also perfectly okay! We encourage and celebrate self-care and self-love. Let's work together to make each other's special days more fun!

Happy Cupversary, fellow cupser. Thank you for your resilience, small steps, and all efforts to progress individually and collectively with the community.

_1652792500.Thank You (Instagram Post) (3).png
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 17th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Woooohoo Obzieee, fantabulous post. We can certainly look out for each other and celebrate our special days hehe. ❤

I'll be completing my 2nd year soon in June this year, how time flies haha! 😊

ASilentObserver OP May 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou wow, Sun. looking forward to celebrate the special day with you. You brought lot of compassion, support and care through your presence and efforts. I am grateful to have you with us.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 17th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Awe thankyou for being so kind and supportive as always, Obzieee, looking forward too now haha! ❤ And I'm grateful to be here with y'all awesome people.

peacefulPaintings August 16th, 2022

I joined this community a year ago, full of anxiety and PTSD and i found great people who helped me to acknowledge the feelings i was having and leave them behind me. I also found comfort in hearing other people stories and try to hear their stories, laugh, cry, pray to God and getting amazing results. Glad to be here part of this community and honored to know you all!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 16th, 2022

Woohoo @peacefulPaintings, a whole year, that's awesome, thankyou for being part of the community. ❤ Happy Cupsversary!

glasseyedgrace August 29th, 2022

@ASilentObserver. Thank you! It has been a great experience and I look forward to more years with 7cups!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 29th, 2022

@glasseyedgrace Yay for your one year anniversary, thankyou for being a part of the community. Looking forward to celebrate more with you also.

AlexVincent September 5th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Today is my one-year Cupversary! :)

theriverissinging September 5th, 2022

@AlexVincent happy first cupversary ❤️ ❤️ thank you for your service here!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022
❤Woohoo, you've completed two whole years in 7 cups, Cristle, thankyou for being here, and for caring. Happy Cupversary.❤

@cristlecares
cristlecares September 7th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww Thank you so much for this Sun🌻🌻 Sooo nice of you🫂🌸

( I really had no idea about this! I was shocked for a moment after seeing this post.. went back and checked my profile to check the date I joined😂)

Thank you so much for being so supportive and helping others too🌸*hugs*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

@cristlecares

Aww you're very welcome, Cris, happy to celebrate *you* ❤ (lol this made me chuckle hard hahaha xD it's alright xD here to freshen your memory 😛)

Thankyou so much for the kind words too, much appreciated. ❤

*hugs back* 🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

Happy Cupversary, @KyleBorg, your dedicated contributions to the community will always be cherished, specially your incredible leadership in the sub-community team. Thankyou for being so supportive, proactive, and passionate about what you do always. Your missed always hehe. Hope you're doing well.❤

KyleBorg September 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Many thanks haha, I'm doing pretty good just not a lot of time for 7Cups due to advancements in my military career. Got HM's state funeral to attend on the 19th followed by some other duties.

Nice to be remembered, I'll see you around now and then 👋

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

@KyleBorg

Aw that's great to know, super proud of you always. And yay, always nice to see you around. 😊

Zahraa000 September 28th, 2022

Wow, I am happy that one year has passed since I joined the 7 Cups community, it has changed a lot for me and gained new skills, thank you to all the listeners, guides and members of this wonderful community and we are working to make it more prosperous to serve everyone, 🙏🏻 Thank you

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 28th, 2022

Aww that's lovely to know, @Zahraa000, Happy One Year, you've *Zahrafied* our community hehe, and we are so happy to have you with us. ❤

mr-cakes-foodie.gif

yourbuddy30 September 28th, 2022

@Zahraa000 Happy cupsversary!!!

Zahraa000 October 21st, 2022

@yourbuddy30 Thank you so much😍

Overthinker13579TU October 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I think a completed a year :D :P

member since October 7, 2021 🎉🎊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2022

@Overthinker13579TU You've been such a lovely presence always. Big love. ❤

Overthinker13579TU October 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Happy Cupversary!

SmileSravani November 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

My first Cupversary 22nd Nov, tomorrow!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 21st, 2022

@SmileSravani Yayyy, happy cupversary. ❤ Thankyou for being an awesome part of this awesome community.

elwinthisside124 December 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I have completed one year in cups, today. I am grateful to everyone who has supported me over here!

ASilentObserver OP December 21st, 2022

@elwinthisside124 woahhhh! a year! Happy cupversary Elwin. Thank you for all your compassionate service and efforts to support the community. Your efforts made a huge huge impact in the lives of all whom you supported and I appreciate you.

Keep progressing, and being amazing.

mihoyo-genshin.gif

@ASilentObserver

thank you obs, thank you for everything you have done here!:)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 21st, 2022

@elwinthisside124

This is really wonderful. Congratulations, Elwin. Keel being your amazing self! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much sun, your contributions and help will not go unnoticed

Angelwolf8930 January 4th, 2023

@ASilentObserver it's my cupversary today

BlueRivercares January 4th, 2023

@Angelwolf8930 yayyy happy cupversary wolf..hope you had a wonderful year here with us, hopefully they get better in the coming years

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 4th, 2023

@Angelwolf8930 Happy Cups-anniversary! ❤

beyoutofullkalon January 6th, 2023

Can't believe it's almost been an year! One year to learning I heal by helping others heal- one year to understanding I'm not alone and it's okay! One year to understanding and learning a myraid new things- I'm in for the long run <3 Thank you so much for all the love and support :)

BlueRivercares January 6th, 2023

@beyoutofullkalon yay kalon happy Cupversary!! glad you had support and an enjoying year :). Hoping that you have many more wonderful years in cups :)

calmingsun111 February 21st, 2023

@ASilentObserver celebrating my cupversary today!!! :)

So happy to be part of this wholesome community!

Thank you for every piece of puzzle in terms of guidance and information that you provide us with!

Have a great day! :) 🐼❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2023

@calmingsun111

Happy Cupversaryyyy! Super proud of you!❤️

otter-be-proud.gif

Josh3889 April 25th, 2023

Little late to my party but my cupversary was last Sunday 4-16-22!

Thank you everyone for giving this space to help & support! Numbers are off the charts : )

one-year_1682400327.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 25th, 2023

@Josh3889

Aw you've grown tremendously, soo proud of your progress and tireless efforts in supporting the community! Happy Cupversaryyy! I hope you get to celebrate many more years of cupsing!

pandanfe August 12th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

It is my cupversary today 😊 I don't know how a year passed here in cups with such a wonderful people who're ever ready to show love and compassion and support to anyone. I'm really grateful to be part of the family.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 12th, 2023

@pandanfe

Aww time does fly when we are having fun right! Happyyy Cupversaryyy, lovely one, I hope you continue to enjoy being part of the community as much as we enjoy your presence here. ♥️

congratulations-cheer.gif