Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthday @WeEarth 🥰

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope August has been treating you well this Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope August has been treating you well this far!💛

Today, August 25th seems to be sparkling a little extra, and no wonder why, for it's our wonderful friend @WeEarth 's birthday today!🥰

Gather around, as we celebrate this sweet hooman, who also celebrated their Cupversary quite recently and is involved in a ton of projects across the community, contributing oh-so diligently to each one of them.🤩

love-sending-love.gif

Earthy friend, I not only appreciate you for the many many things you do across-cups, but for the kind of essence you carry, and the personality you have. A great friend to everyone, someone who supports, encourages, appreciates, and values people always, taking that extra mile to make people around you feel joyful!🥰

Happiest Birthday to youu, may you're forever surrounded with all things love and more love. For the explorer in you, may there always be something new to discover. Wishing you the best of what life has to offer, today and everyday!💛

image_1724584258.png

If you are seeing this post, please join us to make it a happierrrr birthday for WeEarth.🥰

Tagging a few to get this party started-

@Bella20  @Tinywhisper11 @Blahblah1805 @4Jasmine  @sadcat13 @LittleBirdie30 @MydogLiz8 @Brahmm @AlleyCatNemo  @enigmaticpanda4152   @BlueRivercares @sky2Ocean20 @heathermarie95 @CompassionateArrow @YourCaringConfidant @BlissfulBue  @SirenOfSerenity @InternalAcceptance @yourbuddy30 @daydreammemories @delicateMonkey @HeavenlyMagic @GoldenRuleJG @Clarisse29 @positivePumpkin22 @LynLyn87 @AnnaSilverberg @DreamTouch @Rebekah @Heather225 @lovemymoonflowers @sparkygizmo @TheAwesomeHoomanSeeingThis 

(Big time apologies if anyone tagged here didn't want to be tagged~ you can still have some cake if you like though🥰) 

image_1724585256.png

SparkyGizmo August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@WeEarth

Happy Birthday Earthy! 🥳

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

WeEarth August 25th

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you my friend, it means a lot to me 🤩💓

sending-you-love-sending-virtual-hug.gif

SparkyGizmo August 25th

@WeEarth

❤️❤️❤️

WeEarth August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww, dear sun 💓 I am not getting enough words to express my emotions now. Thank you so much my friend for this heartfelt message and lovely graphics. 😍 They are absolutely fantabulous and I loved them! 🥰 Especially, the cake is so tempting, but that’s my smiling face! 🤭 

Celebrating my birthday with the Cups family for this very first time makes this day even more special and this post will always be close to my heart. 🤩 Sun, thank you for your love and kind wishes. It means a lot to me 😊 Always keep smiling and spreading positivity, once again my heartfelt gratitude to you for being a shining and supportive light in Earth's life.💫

As I always say, sun is the shining light in Earth's life❤️ Have some chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

Yours Earthy friend,

🌎

2d5026fd-d466-4c8f-8aab-e1dd5e17fb5d_1724591261.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 26th

@WeEarth

Awww this made my heart all happyyy. Firsts are special, and you're special to us, so I'm really glad we got to celebrate *you* with you!🥰

I looove the sun and earth, so so cute. Like us lol!😛❤

Hehe thankieees for such loving words, Earthy friend, it's been an honor.🤗

How was your Birthday? I hope you had lots of fun and food!🥰

healingsoul4892 August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Happiest of birthdays @WeEarth

You're like a burst of sunshine and moonlight, lighting up the communirt with you kindness and positivity. Your special day should be as amazing as the joy you bring to all of us!😄✨may your day be filled with laughter, cake and all the good vibes. Heres to leveling up in awesomeness, enjoy every moment of your special day!🥳🎂💚

birthday-happy-birthday.gif

WeEarth August 25th

@healingsoul4892

My dear friend soul, thank you very much for this kind, lovely, supportive and caring words 💕 I appreciate your wishes especially, the cake😁😛 Your friendship and support means a lot to me and they hold a special place in my heart. 🥰

birthday-cake.gif

LynLyn87 August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Happy birthday friend! I hope it is so much fin and you get everything you wish for 💚🩷 Prayers and hugs!

WeEarth August 25th

@LynLyn87

Thank you so much Lynn for your kind words 💓 🙏

WeEarth August 25th

@LynLyn87

Please have some chocolates, my friend

e020fba2-01aa-419d-ac51-bc5f431b23d1_1724595974.jpeg

KindleMissie August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@WeEarth

Hey hey lovely Earthy bestie!!😃👋 A big big Happy Birthday to you!🎂🎊🎈🎁💕

Have a best ever b-day bash!!!🎉🎉🎉🌟 Lots of love and hugs!😊❤

happy-birthday-hb.gif

WeEarth August 25th

@KindleMissie

Haha, thank you Missie 🤩 💓

cake-ck.gif

KindleMissie August 25th

@WeEarth

You’re most welcome!😊💖 Thanks for the yummy 😋 rainbow 🌈 cake 🎂!!! It’s delicious💗

WeEarth August 25th

@KindleMissie

😊💓

WeEarth August 25th

@KindleMissie

morning-yawn.gif

KindleMissie August 25th

@WeEarth

Awww!🥰 *hugs back*💗

LittleSunshine2036 August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for creating this amazing post ♡ 

@WeEarth

Happiest Birthday cutie ( in friendly manner) , it's always fun to see you around the forums ♡

WeEarth August 25th

@LittleSunshine2036

Aww, that's kind of you Twinkle 😊 Thank you for the wishes 💜 I appreciate your supportive and kind nature. Please have some chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

LittleSunshine2036 August 25th

@WeEarth

Yummm , I love chocolates ♡ how's birthday going Earth ?

WeEarth August 26th

@LittleSunshine2036

Great, had an amazing family time and feast 😋 Special thanks to my sister. This year's birthday was different and its my first birthday here on Cups 💓

LittleSunshine2036 August 26th

@WeEarth

It's great to know your birthday went great ♡ 

Wow I thought you are here for quite a long while , but it's just your first ? I see you had a productive year and did quite amazing things in just one year , really excited to see more of you around there ♡

proud of you ♡

@LittleSunshine2036

Thank youu, Twinkle!💛

AmyGrace55555 August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@WeEarth 

Yippee!!! Happy Birthday, Earth!!! 🎉🎉🎂🎂🎁🎁

WeEarth August 26th

@AmyGrace55555

Thank you my friend 💓

c118ee9c-f4a7-4dfa-9f83-1986758233e8_1724649725.jpeg

YourCaringConfidant August 25th

@WeEarth Happy birthday, my 🌎 friend! I hope your special day is filled with nothing but love from all your friends and loved ones! You are so special and dear to us and I hope you know how much we appreciate you! I am grateful to have an 🌎 friend like you. 💙💚 

c5b59f10-8fc4-4992-ba4b-fb8da8879ce2_1724617143.jpeg

WeEarth August 26th

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww, thank you so much, my sweet friend Desiree! 💓 🥰 I am finding it difficult to express my gratitude in words. Its my first birthday here, and all of your kind lovely wishes have made it truly special. My heartfelt thanks for all your support, love, and everything! Special thanks for the graphics, I look so prettier 😳😃

image_1724650318.png

WeEarth August 26th

@YourCaringConfidant

It would be my pleasure and honour to have a friend like you 💜😊

YourCaringConfidant August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞☀️ I have to say this is such a beautiful birthday post for our best 🌎 friend. Thanks for making it with such love. I absolutely love all the graphics and you made and can I just say.... that cake!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm, you supplied cake for @WeEarth and all of us on this special day. The cake looks delicious, but I've got to grab me one of those 🧁, lol. Great job, 🌞, though it's to be expected from your amazing self. 🌎 and all of us here are blessed to have good people like you. 

WeEarth August 26th

@YourCaringConfidant

love-happy.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Ahhh just Desiree melting my heart yet again!😭 You da sweetest, I appreciate you lots and lots and then some more!🤗❤

Lol and yes, the cake and the cupcake do be looking so tempting!😋 More for you!🥰

cupcake-cupcakes.gif

enigmaticStarshower August 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou happy birthday!

WeEarth August 26th

@enigmaticStarshower

Thank you my friend 💜😊

cake-ck.gif

BlueDarkAurora August 26th

@WeEarth Happiest birthday to you <3 Hope you keep having so many things to be grateful for everyday ^-^

WeEarth August 26th

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you my friend 💜

cookie-sendcookie.gif

Tinywhisper11 August 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happppyyyyy birrthdddayyy tooooo youuuu ❤

party-lets-party.gifdonald-trump-dance.gifparty-games.gifsabotage-push.gif

@Tinywhisper11 now let's see what's in your present 🎁.. Open it up and it's a .....

tokusatsu-miniforce.gif

@Tinywhisper11 oops! Wrong gift here's yours

jewelry-pendants.gif

WeEarth August 26th

@Tinywhisper11

Awwww, nice pendants! Thank you lola 💓😍

Your gifts and wishes are special for me, thank you so much sis 🥰

blowing-kisses-kisses.gif

Please have some chocolates 🍫🍫🍫🍫

hungry-santa.gif

WeEarth August 26th