Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

@CompassionateArrow

Aww what a cutuu posting, thank youu so much, Arrow!🥰

@VictoriaLove7 

Viccc, you're always finding ways to spread smiles and bring so much joy in my life, thank youu for your unwavering kindness and warmth. It means vvv lots to me.🤗 I loooove the graphics and color choice so so so much, along with the little adorable stickers that add more meaning and cutuness hehe! 🥰💖

*biiiiig hugs backkkk*🤗💖

VictoriaLove7 April 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)💖 Thank *youu* for being *youu*! 🥺❤٩( ᐖ )۶🤗❤

me is truly blessed & forever grateful for your presence in my life! 🥺💖ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)💖

yes yes, the graphics are customized for youu, Sunshine 🌞❤ & the way you say cutu is vv cutu! ヘ(*´◡`* ヘ)💖

*keeps hugging tighttt*🤗💖

TheFantasticPengua April 13th

Hey, hey. Looks like we have a new submission for @pinkCurrent862

Pink Current is...

😄Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

💪Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

🏃Agile - They change course as needed.

💕Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

🌿Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

😊Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

🤗Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

colorful-pride-month-celebrate-poster-1_1712972746.jpg

Theme: Colors of Joy 🎨

Thank you @TheFantasticPengua for your submission! 

We encourage you to submit your own appreciation here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

Graphic brought to you by Pengua. 

VictoriaLove7 April 13th

@TheFantasticPengua

It is a cute colorful paint 🎨 theme graphic, Pengu! ੯‧̀͡⬮\(^ ◡ ^)/

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ , colorful wavy paints 🎨, a bucket 🪣 of paint,a paint brush 🖌& a Sunflower 🌻

The wavy paints colors are pink, orange 🍊, yellow, green, & blue

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) The Sunflower 🌻 has this face ( ᵕᴗᵕ )

The font color for the letters in Pink's name are pink, orange 🍊, teal, & blue because those are the colors of the colorful wavy paints on each corner. The font color for Pengu's name is pink (๑•᎑•๑)

The letters color in typing for Pink's name is soft pink, to show Pink◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The letters colors in typing for each of the qualities in typing are in various colors, teal, orange 🍊, soft blue, yellow, soft orange 🍊,  soft purplish, & soft purple & each quality has an emoji (..◜ᴗ◝..)

TheFantasticPengua April 13th

Hey, let's see what happens. 

I'm ready to countdown! 

Three...

Two...

One...

Smile!!!!!!

Did I get you? 😄

We are here to appreciate @Amyfastfoodthe72 ! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication towards 7 Cups. We truly do appreciate you. 😃

Amy is...

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

blue-clouds-smile-today-phone-wallpaper-2_1712975596.jpg

☁️ Pengua also has a little surprise for you... ☁️

You can see her own message here: https://imgur.com/gallery/kis2RDV

Thank you @TheFantasticPengua for the submission! 

We urge you to appreciate others here: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

sadcat13 April 13th

We have a special delivery for @thoughtfulgrapes1163 ! @Geoginahowe is sending you lots of love and wants to appreciate you for your good qualities! She specially chose this bear hug picture for you 😊

vbhevos-1_1713038936.jpeg

What does Georgina love so much about you? Here are the qualities that make you shine:

💐 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
💐 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
💐 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💐 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
💐 Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning

cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-int_1713039217.png

Thank you for being such an amazing friend to Georgina 😊 Your qualities truly make you unique and beloved by many 😊

Thank you Georgina for appreciating Grapes and noticing all the things that make them who they are 😊

@sadcat13 @georginahowe 

Omg thznk you so much both of you 🥹🥹🥹 you're gonna make me cry 🥹 Georgi, dearest georgi, thank you. You really, truly made my day with this wonderful gift 🎁 💕 💖 thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ❤️ 💙 I really appreciate you, georgi pie 😁😁 Life is going a little tough at the moment, and this helped me see again that loving and caring for my lovely friends and buddies actually has an impact on them. Thank you sooooo much once again, lovely buddy 😘 ❤️ you too, cat 😁😁 thank you for delivering this wonderful gift in such a wonderful manner 😁 it truly does mean a lot.

Your buddy,

The blue butterfly 🦋 

sadcat13 April 13th

@thoughtfulGrapes1163 😊

Georginahowe April 13th

@sadcat13

I wanted my own background did you not get it

sadcat13 April 13th

@Georginahowe no, there was just this bear hug attached, on two places without special information, must have been a malfunction

Georginahowe April 13th

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

I miss you grapes glad made you happier

@Georginahowe

I miss you too bestie 🥺🥺 me is super busy these days with exams and masters applications, I don’t find the time to come by cups that often 😞 I'm hoping your doing ok 😊 big hugs from me till I come back 🤗 

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

Grapeyyybeaan, saw you here and couldn't not-hug you in passing-by lol. Sooo *hugssssss* It's so lovely seeing you around.🤗💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunny bunnnnn!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃💖💖💖💖💖 I missed you sooooooo muchhhhhhh 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Its sooo lovely to see you too sunny bunnnny 😍😍😍😍😍😍 How is you doing??? Me's hoping you is doing super duper fantastic 😀😀😀😀 And even if not super duper fantastic, at least okie dokie with a pokie 😁😁😁😁 heeeeheeee 😁😁

Oh, sunny bunn 😮😮😮 Did I tell you I got a new L account???? I can help you out if you ever feel down 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 I'm super duper exciteddd 

Signing off,

The Blue Butterfly  🦋 

VictoriaLove7 April 14th

@sadcat13

It is a cute milky bear 🐻‍❄️ & brown bear 🐻 theme, Georgina & cat! 🐈‍⬛ ⍝ʕᵔﻌᵔ ʔ⍝

The letters colors in typing is brown because one of the bears ⍝ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ⍝ color is brown 

The qualities graphic is purplish, yellow, purple, & green flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme. There is a bouquet 💐 of flowers point ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ for each quality. ૮ •ᴗ• ა

sadcat13 April 13th

@lgbteario has a selfcare kit and some kind words for @AdrienLovesYou23 !

7c5a124fd9a04d1e662fbd73db61a310_1713040443.jpg

lgbteario highlighted these of your qualities:

🌺 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🌺 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌺 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌺 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌺 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌺 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🌺 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-empathetic-they-look-to-un_1713040552.png

Your friend´s special message for you:

Adrien, thank you so much for everything. Its only been a few days, yeah, but I can already tell just how amazing you are for this community. You made coming here so easy and safe. I genuinely care for you very, very much. Seriously, thank you. You're very strong, and I know you can get through whatever you may be going/go through. Thank you so much. I love you /gen /plat. -Rio
[ps i typed correctly for you, so yk proof that i love u /p]

adrien-thank-you-so-much-for-everything-its-only-been-a-few-days-yeah-but-i-can-already-tell-just-how-amazing-you-are-for-this-community-you-made-coming-here-so-easy-and-safe-i-genuinely-car_1713040664.png

Thank you for making everyone feel safe and welcome on the platform 😊 People like you make cups a place others love returning to, and I´m deeply grateful for all you do 😊

Thank you lgbteario for letting Adrien know how much you appreciate her 😊 You chose a truly beautiful colour combination and I enjoyed making the graphic a lot 😊

@sadcat13

I loveee the pinksss heheh, such beautiful posts, Cat, keep it up!💖

sadcat13 April 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank youuuu, but it was the appreciator choosing the colours 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 14th

@sadcat13

It is a pretty soft pink & yellow flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛\(。╹▿╹。)/

There are soft pink soft purplish flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & soft pink hearts 💗 💕 tiny yellow stars ⋆⋆ with a yellow background graphic. So, the letters color is soft purplish (๑•᎑•๑)

The qualities graphic has yellow ৶ꕤ७ ৶ꕤ७ & a soft pink flower , soft purplish plants 𖥧 🌿 & the heart is yellow & soft pink ᯓᡣ𐭩 , the background colors are also yellow & soft pink (*´◡`*)

sadcat13 April 13th

We have one more message to share. This time, it is for none other then @DarkerPlaces . @Harrypotterfanandbooknerd has some warm hugs and kind words for you to brighten your day 😊

e8985e07d79f1ef75beae301aa8c2b24_1713043587.jpg

Your friend specially highlighted these of your qualities:

🎯 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🎯 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
🎯 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-innovative-they-are-open-to-new-ideas-and-discussions-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around_1713043631.png

Your friend´s special message for you:

Rome you are an amazing person. You can always make me laugh and your energy is contagious. I can't tell you how many times I have been having a bad day and you come along and make it seem not so bad.You are a great friend. Keep being you!!!!

try-again_1713043682.png

Thank you for cheering up your friends 😊 It´s so kind of you that you always try your best to cheer others up when they are having a hard day 😊 Making others smile is an art, and judging by the words of your friend, you truly are the master of it 😊

Thank you Harrypotterfanandbooknerd for letting DarkerPlaces know how much you appreciate him for everything he does and for coming up with this cool colour combination 😊

DarkerPlaces April 14th

Thx so much ur an awesum friend to!

VictoriaLove7 April 14th

@sadcat13

It is a cute teal & brown theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ ପ(ᴖ ⩊ ᴖ)ଓ

There are teal ● & brown ● bubbles of lights in the message graphic & teal wooden background with a brown square 🟫 in the qualities graphic. There is a bullseye 🎯 point for each quality. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The warm hugs is also a cute teal & brown color theme! It is a dragon ꒰ঌ🐉໒꒱ with wings because it is from HarryPotterfan & there are dragons 🐉 in Harry Potter 🪄 stories

There is a teal dragon ꒰ঌ/ᐠ ^‿^ マ໒꒱ with wings ꒰ঌ🐉໒꒱ hugging a brown fox 🦊 The dragon ঌ/ᐠ •‿•໒꒱ & the fox 🦊 have these faces ꒰ঌ/ᐠ ^‿^ マ໒꒱  /ᐠ ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ マⳊ

DarkerPlaces April 14th

Also my faverite colours lol

Kristynsmama April 15th

A secret friend has a special appreciation for the one and only @Bobcatz

Heres what the secret friend has to say:

Bobcatz has such amazing presence, always caring about others needs and willing to be a positive influence. I have a lot of admiration for their giving nature, I will always cherish having the opportunity to know them as a person. Every-time I see them it help my day glow https://voca.ro/15ui4BnLTWD0

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

They also want to send you warm hugs.

a6157966-476c-4fc5-b015-ce9171d990ae_1713175369.jpeg

c6ec927e-fd86-450c-9eef-6dacf2220df5_1713175385.jpeg

64f1fbfd-fde9-48f3-8796-23050546f898_1713175429.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 April 15th

@Kristynsmama

It is a cool orange 🍊 theme graphic,  Kristy! 🦙٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There are splashes of orange 🍊, red, & pink colors 🎨 in the message graphic. The qualities graphic has an orange 🍊 comic bubble speech 🗯 with a red background graphic. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The warm hugss is a soft brown cat ≽^•⩊•^≼ because it is for Bobcatz & the cat color is soft brown because it is a similar color tone to orange 🍊. The cat has soft pink blushes & this face  /ᐠ˶ ◉ ﻌ ◉˶マ Ⳋ

Kristynsmama April 15th

I have another special appreciation this morning.  This one is from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and it goes out to @dreamIcicle8467

Here’s what Sun has to say:

Icyyy hey hey, I hope this tag finds you doing well. I've only been getting to know you as we co-agent for the QM track, but it's been so much fun and inspiring to work alongside. You are ever so dedicated, quick to respond, open to support and exhibit extremely amazing teamwork. Thank youuu for being so very enthusiastic about your roles here, your supportive efforts and encouraging presence is greatly appreciated. Hoping to create many more fun moments together hehe. Sending cupcakes your way!💖

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork.

Sun also wants to send you some cupcakes and a champions trophy because you are truly a champion!

f8e134d9-272d-4848-8393-9054de27453a_1713176632.jpeg

5c248f62-4e45-49f8-a41d-6d428c869252_1713176644.jpeg

55619cde-69f5-41b6-a0f0-a5c31605dfe7_1713176655.jpeg

7ef128a1-e700-427c-a60b-1c6000e27a08_1713176666.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

Aww there's cupcakeesss, this is so well done, thanks so much, Kristy!

VictoriaLove7 April 15th

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty soft purplish flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Kristy! 🦙\(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

There are purple ✿, white ✿ , & yellow ✿ Sunflowers 🌻 with a soft purplish background in the message graphic. 

It is Sunflowers 🌻 theme because it is from Sunshine! 🌞❤ (*´◡`*)ꕤ

The letters color is also soft purplish ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

CoolMeCool April 15th

@Kristynsmama

The flowers graphic looks amazing! 

@dreamIcicle8467

🥰💗

teamwork.gif

YourCaringConfidant April 15th

@CommunityModIris

4873a4cc-5009-4df3-a8f7-35361e930f27_1713180498.jpeg

You are so amazing and sweet that @HopefulBambi has left you a note of appreciation. The note reads:

purple-neon-simple-cyber-monday-sale-facebook-event-cover-20240415-072445-0000_1713181933.png

Awww, how sweet is that! But guess what, CMI? That's not all. Bambi thinks you possess some pretty wonderful qualities and describes you as...

purple-neon-simple-cyber-monday-sale-facebook-event-cover-20240415-072445-0001_1713181950.png

All such lovely qualities to describe such an amazing and deserving mod! 💜 To get you through your day, Bambi has also gifted you some delicious tea! Enjoy! 

15e1a339-090f-4ba3-ab84-778d1bb3eca9_1713181858.jpeg

sadcat13 April 15th

@YourCaringConfidant so prettyyyyyy 😍

@sadcat13 You are always so kind. ♡ Tysm as always. 

sadcat13 April 15th

@YourCaringConfidant 😊

HopefulBambi April 15th

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for formatting this so beautifully and well thought out!

@HopefulBambi I am so glad you like it. It was my pleasure to do so. ♡ 

CommunityModIris April 15th

@YourCaringConfidant

This is lovely, but now I really need to get that teacup, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much to you and @HopefulBambi

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree does it again!🤩

Alsoooo that cup is soooo good 🥹 I think I wouldn't even dare use it lollll. It looks great....."on the shelf..sealed".😂😭

Bubbles2025 April 15th

💙 @BlueRivercares you have a message from a secret friend 💙

+ ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . +

Your secret friend wanted you to enjoy something sweet

desserts-food.gif

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

📩 Message To Blue 📩

blue-green-illustrative-watercolor-river-view-phone-wallpaper_1713196665.jpg

"Hey River, how are you, my dear friend? I hope all is well with you. There's so much I want to express, but this forum post won't be enough. I truly appreciated your efforts in the birthday forum post for our bestie, and I want to thank you for tagging me. Your calm and welcoming nature always shines through. Thank you for consistently being there to help and understand me. True friends are invaluable, and meeting you has shown me just that. Thank you for being part of my journey as a listener. May God bless you, my dear friend. I wish you abundant success in the future and that all your dreams come true. If you haven't recognized me yet, no worries, but I'd love to share some dessert with you. Hope you enjoy sweets. Take care and have a wonderful day ahead. You will always be in my heart. 😊🎂🍰🍩🍦🍫"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

🌟 Secret Friend would also like to share some of their favorite qualities 🌟

🍭 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

🍫 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🍩 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

🍦Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

🍪 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🍕Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🎂 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

꒷꒦⋆⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆꒷꒦

Thank you Blue for all that you do for this platform. We appreciate you and are lucky to have you around. 

thank-you-thanking-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 15th

@Bubbles2025

It is a pretty river 🏞 theme graphic, Bubbles! 🦖ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

It is a river theme because it is for River 🌊  ૮ •ᴗ• ა

The letters color & the hearts 💙 in typing are blue because the river color in the graphic is blue. The letters color is also purple because the color of one of the blinking hearts is purple (๑•᎑•๑)

Each quality has a food point 🍕🍦🍰 & there are these ⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆  .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ 

The 'thank you' gif image has blue, purple, pink, green, orange, & yellow blinking hearts ᰔᩚ \(´˘ ` )/