Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CoolMeCool April 9th

@sadcat13

Amazing graphics! 

sadcat13 April 9th

@CoolMeCool thank youuuu 😊

@beautifulIceCream2118

A very sweet note of appreciation has been written specially for you! @TheFantasticPengua is your appreciator and here is what they had to say:

5ujrqmn_1712577567.png

[Click here to view image larger.]

You know, normally it's the smile spreader that makes the graphics... but in this special case, it was Pengua themselves that made the amazing graphic just for you! Isn't Pengua just fantastic? Of course, they are! 💙 I hope that through Pengua's lovely graphic and words that you know just how valued your presence is here on 7 Cups! 

And Ice, if you thought the note was all... you're in for a treat! Pengua kindly wanted to let you know that they think you possess some amazing qualities and has sent you a gift! I hope all this just brings a big smile to your face and that you have a great day!

vas9-beige-minimalist-beauty-blogger-introduction-instagram-post-20240408-073854-0000_1712577928.png

sadcat13 April 8th

@YourCaringConfidant I love how you matched the qualities to the message from the appreciator 😍

@sadcat13 Awww, thanks. You're too kind! ♡ 

TheFantasticPengua April 8th

@YourCaringConfidant

I adore this! Thank you so much! 

@TheFantasticPengua My pleasure to deliver this for you. ☆

4Jasmine April 9th

@YourCaringConfidant

A wonderful way to recognize your achievements!!! Love the graphics!!!

Bubbles2025 April 9th

📞 Ring Ring 📞 @exuberantBlackberry9105 you have a voicemail from @Sunisshinningandsoareyou 🌞

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Sun wanted to send you some extra love for the hard days. 

moti-hearts.gif

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────  ───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Sun's message to you reads as: 

pink-feminine-sakura-blank-note-your-story_1712678751.jpg

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

🌻 Sun also wanted to point out some of their favorite qualities 🌻

🦋 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

🦋 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🦋 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🦋 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

🦋 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

🦋 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🦋 Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

As someone that has gotten to know you berry, you are all of these things. you are so strong, such a fighter and most of all extremely understanding. You are always so patient with me and my replies and you never get mad. You are someone I enjoy talking too, and always look forward to hearing from you. 

have-a-good-day-gif.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 9th

@Bubbles2025

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Bubbles! 🦖\(。╹▿╹。)/

There are soft pink cherry 🌸 blossom flowers ✿ ✿ with a soft purplish background graphic. The center of the cherry blossom 🌸 is red, & the color of the petals are soft pink ٩(。• ◡ •。)੭

There is a butterfly 🦋 point for each quality. There are these ✦•······················•  ───────── ౨ৎ  ·𖥸  The 'have a good day' gif image also has ✿ soft pink flowers

The letters colors in typing are red because the flowers' centers color is redblue & indigo because some of the colors in the font outline of the 'have a good day' gif image is blue & indigo. The letters in typing are also in orange 🍊 because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ & the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow orange 🍊 & also the font color of one of the letters in the gif image is orange 🍊⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ

The lots of love gif image is a cute penguin 🐧 with a basket of soft pink hearts 💕 \(^▽^)੭

I also like the Sunflowers 🌻 in typing! (*´◡`*)

@Bubbles2025 thank you so much for this, bubbles. the graphic is so cute and i love it. thank you for your kind words too, i'm glad you enjoy talking to me.

@Sunisshinningandsoareyou aww sun, thank you so much for such a lovely and sweet message. it made me smile. i really dunno the right words to say or how to thank you. all i can say is thank you for such a sweet message and all you do on here. lots of love to you too. 💛

@exuberantBlackberry9105

space-heart.gif

Hey hey @WonderousLove3994 your sweet peer @TheFantasticPengua has a lovely appreciation for you!💗

image_1712731308.png

Sooo well said, Pengua, thank you for thinking of our awesome peers.💗

WonderousLove, you've also earned yourself a trophy for being so amazingly *you*.💗

myhome-50lakhs.gif

Keep up the good work!💗

VictoriaLove7 April 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute soft pink theme graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

There is a smoll bunny ʚ₍> ̫<₎ɞ at the bottom left corner, & the smoll bunny ʚ₍ᐢ> ̫<ᐢ₎ɞ hold a smoll soft pink heart 💗

The bunny 🐰 has this face ʚ₍ᐢ > ̫< ᐢ₎ɞ💗

On top right corner, there is a soft pink 🎀 ribbon ୨୧ & the message paper 📃 is being taped with a soft pink & white checkered motif 𖣯 tape. Also, there are soft blue flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & plants 🌿 on the background graphic. ૮(๑•᎑•๑)ა

The font color for the message is soft pink because the smoll heart 💗 that the bunny ʚ₍ᐢ > ̫< ᐢ₎ɞ hold, the color of some of the flowers ৶ꕤ७⊱✿⊰𖡼৶ꕤ७, & the checkered motifs 𖣯 tape are soft pink ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The letters color for the message in typing is soft blue because the font color for the names is soft blue, the color of some of the plants 𖤣𖥧𖡼 🌿 in the graphic & the color of the outlines of the ribbon 🎀 & the outline color of the bunny ʚ₍ᐢ > ̫ < ᐢ₎ɞ💗  are soft blue ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

The letters color for the names & the hearts 💗 in typing are soft pink because the font color for the message in the graphic is soft pink & because the smoll heart 💗, some of the flowers ৶ꕤ७⊱✿⊰𖡼৶ꕤ७ & the checkered motifs 𖣯 tape are soft pink ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

The trophy 🏆 gif image is shining! ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

TheFantasticPengua April 10th

Thank you for making this! 💕

wonderousLove3994 April 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thanks alot, @The FantasticPengua!

you truly made my day with this amazing appreciation post, I didn’t expect this. You are the best. I hope you the best in what is coming.

Keep Inspiring People.

Hey there @mydogLiz8 you've truly created an impact on @GeorginaHowe hehe, and for that Georgina would like to share an appreciation for you!🥰

image_1712731895.png

The best part is Georgina created this pawesome graphic for you. How thoughtful is that!🤍

Keep being your wonderful self, Lizzyy!🤍

Ooh also some warm hugs from Georgina!🤍

dog-hug.gif

Georginahowe April 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Dog hugs are soo cute 🥰

@Georginahowe

Aw I'm glad you think so too.🥰

MydogLiz8 April 10th

@Georginahowe  <3

Georgina this is the sweetest, cutest, the most thoughtful thing ever!!  Thanks for making my heart smile!!<3  

I wish I knew more about how you all post these cute gifs and graphics, sorry I can't make this post as pawsome as that was. Thank everyone involved in the making of it!  Sending hugs and love <3 

Thanks again Georgina!!<3

Georginahowe April 10th

@MydogLiz8

Always liz ❤ can you talk for ten 

VictoriaLove7 April 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very very cute woof woof 🐶 ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

It is a black doggo 🐶 theme because it is for MydogLiz ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა & the doggo ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა in the graphic looks like Liz's pfp ૮⍝ ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ ⍝ა

There is a black doggo ૮₍´。ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ。`₎ა , purple paw 🐾 prints , & a purple bone 🦴𓄯  The doggo 🐶 has soft pink tongue & this face ૮₍´ `₎ა  & the fur on his chest is a heart shape ᯓᡣ𐭩

The font color in the graphic is black ⚫ because the doggo ૮₍´`₎ა color in the graphic & one of the doggos in the gif image are black. So, the letters color for the names in typing is also black ⚫ ღ( ˶^▾^˶ ღ)

The letters color for the message in typing is purple because the paw 🐾 prints color & the bone 𓄯 color in the graphic are purple. The hearts in typing are white 🤍 because the color of one of the doggos ૮₍ 𝁽ᴥ𝁽 ₎ა  in the warm hugs gif image is white ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ❤

The warm hugs gif image is also cute! It is a black ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა doggo hugging a white doggo ૮⍝𝁽ᴥ𝁽⍝ა that has a black ear. The doggos have these faces ૮₍´ᵔ ᵔ`₎ა  ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

Bubbles2025 April 11th

💓Pssstttt @ReganL someone has sent you a message💓

message-notification.gif

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

📧 The message reads 📧 

pink-simple-aesthetic-watercolour-background-zoom_1712849413.jpg

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

@Sunisshinningandsoareyou has sent you this message, along with a trophy for all your hard work. 

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

⭐That's not all, Here are some qualities that they feel best suit you ⭐

green-and-grey-floral-watercolor-to-do-list_1712850137.jpg

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

Thank you Regan for everything that you do. It doesn't go unnoticed and we appreciate you greatly. I love seeing you around TL and always being positive and spreading kindness. Keep being you. <3

love-hearts.gif

@Bubbles2025

Thank you for posting these lovely graphics, Bubbles!💗

Ooh and I missed the tag, probably because of the extra "n" in the name lol. :0 

VictoriaLove7 April 12th

@Bubbles2025

It is a pretty flowery 𓇗❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣𓇗 theme graphic, Bubbles! 🦖\(。╹▿╹。)/

There are soft pink & white flowers 𓇗❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣𓇗 in the graphic with a soft pink background graphic & soft purplish frame & there are these ⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ ⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ ✦ ⊹ ꙳  ⁺ ✦ ⊹ in typing (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The trophy 🏆 gif image is shining & it has these 𓆩🏆 𓆪 laureate wreaths 

The qualities graphic is in green tone & it is  also flowery 𖡼✿𖡼৶ꕤ७ theme. The font color is green because the leaves 🍃 color & the background color tone are green (๑•᎑•๑)

The letters colors are soft purplish because some of the flowers centers color & the frame color in the message graphic are soft purplish; green because the flowers stems 𖥧𖤣 & the leaves 🍃 color are green; red because some of the flowers centers color is red; orange 🍊 because the trophy 🏆 color is gold orange 🍊 & because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ & the Sunshine 🌞❤ color is yellow orange 🍊 ⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ

The 'thank you' gif image is a cute doggo ૮₍𝁽ܫ𝁽₎ა with tiny soft pink hearts 💕 The doggo has a heart shape ᯓᡣ𐭩 ponytail on top of its head, & he has this face ૮₍。ᵔ ᵔ。₎ა

BrightIndigo April 11th

🧡🎨💙 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @AlleyCatNemo 💙🎨🧡

nemooapp01_1712851822.jpg

🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou mentioned the following qualities:

Empathetic
Humble
Optimistic
Positive
Cheerful
Friendly
Having Ability to Delegate

Sending hugs to Sun and Nemo for spreading good vibes and inspiring us all! ✨💙

🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙🧡🎨💙

@BrightIndigo

Aww that's such an adorable plushie hehe, love this cute post, thank you for posting it for @AlleyCatNemo, Indie. Big hugs back!🤗

AlleyCatNemo April 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hey sunshine  thank you for this loving post and your warm and encouraging words <3 /hugback/

VictoriaLove7 April 12th

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute bear ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ⍝ crochet theme graphic, Bright! ヾ(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There is a soft blue crochet bear ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ⍝ & a soft blue crochet heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 & soft brown wooden stuff in the graphic. The bear 🧸 has this face ⍝ʕ ˊᴥˋ ʔ⍝

There are colorful sprinkles on the crochet bear ⍝ʕ ˊᴥˋ ʔ⍝ So, there are also colorful sprinkles in the message in the graphic, & the font color is white with a blue outline because the crochet bear ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ & crochet heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 color are soft blue 

There are blue heart 💙 colorful paint 🎨 & orange 🍊 heart 🧡 in typing & the letters colors for the qualities are also orange 🍊 & blue because the crochet bear ʕ ˊᴥˋ ʔ & crochet heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 color are blue. The wooden stuffs are soft brown orange 🍊 & there are colorful sprinkles in the message & on the crochet bear ʕᵔᴥᵔ ʔ 

AlleyCatNemo April 18th

@BrightIndigo thank you indigo for the lovely post and your kind words <3 

Hey hey @LittleBirdie30, another day, another trophy for your champion-self, this one is from @TheFantasticPengua sent for you along with a generous thank-you note!💚

image_1712901694.png

You are truly fantabulous, Birdie and we're all so grateful for your chirpy presence in the community.💚

image_1712901830.png

Thank you to Pengua for sharing such hearty notes for so many peers, I hope the smiles you're spreading come back for you too.💚

VictoriaLove7 April 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute birdie 🐦 ⋋(•⌔•)⋌ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

It is a birdie 𓅪 ⋋(•⌔•)⋌ theme because it is for LittleBirdie 𓆩(•ʚ•)𓆪

There is a yellow birdie ⋋(ᵕʚ)⋌ with smoll white hearts 💕 on its wings 𓆩(•⌔•)𓆪ᰔᩚ & a smoll soft red heart on its cheek ❤ <(•`ᡣ𐭩

There are soft red flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣❀৶ꕤ७ & there are smoll ❤ soft red hearts ᰔᩚ nearby the soft red flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣❀৶ꕤ७

The birdie ⋋(•⌔•)⋌ has this face <(ᡣ𐭩)

The font color for the message is soft red because the flowers ❀𖡼✿𖡼❀ꕤ color, the smoll hearts ᰔᩚ nearby the flowers 𖤣𖥧𖡼✿𖡼𖥧𖤣, & the birdie wings 𓆩(ᵕ⌔ᵕ)𓆪 color are soft red. The font color for the names is green because the flowers stems 𖤣𖥧 & the leaves 🍃 color are green ᕕ( ᐖ )ᕗ

The letters color for the message in typing is soft red because the font color for the message in the graphic, the flowers ❀𖡼✿𖡼❀৶ꕤ७ color, the smoll hearts ᰔᩚ nearby the flowers ❀✿𖡼𖥧𖤣❀৶ꕤ७ , & the birdie wings 𓆩(ᵕ⌔ᵕ)𓆪 color are soft red. The letters color for the names in typing is maroon because some of the flowers ❀✿𖡼𖥧𖤣❀৶ꕤ७ color in the graphic is  soft red maroon \(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ノ”

The hearts 💚 in typing is green because the font color for the names in the graphic, the flowers stems 𖤣𖥧 & the leaves 🍃 color are green ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ❤

The trophy 🏆 image is also cute! ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)❤ It is a birdie 𓅪 shape trophy 🏆⋋(ᵔʚ )⋌❤

@VictoriaLove7

Aww thank you for being so observant, considerate, acknowledging and appreciative always, Viccccc. 💗💗💗

VictoriaLove7 April 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)💗for your hard work & the time you spent in creating super cute graphics with all the smoll parts in them that makes the appreciation even more meaningful ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨💗

@VictoriaLove7

thank-you-care-bears.gif

LittleBirdie30 April 12th

@TheFantasticPengua Aww Pengua! This was so so sweet! Thank you so much!! 😍😇🩵

TheFantasticPengua April 12th

You are very welcome! 💕

CompassionateArrow April 12th

New Appreciation!!📣📣

Hiiii Sunshineeee 🌞

ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

you got a super special appreciation from Vic 🌈  @VictoriaLove7 

Vic says to Sunshine 🌞❤ ୧⍢⃝୨

image_1712942934.png

Message in typing:

Sunshine 🌞❤ has worked hard for cups & works in sincere way. 🥺❤ Thank you for brightening up Cups world & this world! ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ❤

I'm forever grateful for you & me will always stand by you, Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

Me hopes you will be more gentle towards yourself, Sunshine 🌞❤🥺❤🤗❤

Vic sent this warm warm huggss 🤗❤ for youu, Sunshine 🌞❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

image_1712942973.png

VictoriaLove7 April 13th

@CompassionateArrow

Thank youu, Arrow! 🏹જ⁀➴\(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)/ for this cute graphic for Sunshine 🌞❤ from  me \( ᐖ )ノ”

There is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ standing on a cloud ☁️ & a bright Sunshine 🌞❤ to show Sunshine 🌞❤ & there is a tiny rainbow 🌈 to show me 🥺😭(ㅅ´ ˘ `)

The font color for the message is red  because the hearts colors in the message is red. The font color for the names is yellow because it is the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ (∩。• ◡ •。∩)❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍ ᵔ ヮᵔ ⁠◍)  & the rainbow 🌈 with cloud ☁️ has these faces ( •ᴗ• )  ( >ᴗ< )

The letters color is soft pink peach 🍑 because the background color of the message graphic is soft pinkヾ(*´◡`*)੭

The warm warm hugss is also super cute! There is a Sunshine 🌞❤ to show Sunshine 🌞❤ & a rainbow 🌈 to show me 🥺🤗 (´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨ & the rainbow 🌈 has this face ૮(˶ ᵔヮᵔ ˶)ა & there are smoll soft pink hearts 💕

The font color is red because it is one of the rainbow 🌈 colors & soft pink because the smoll hearts 💕 color is soft pink ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

CompassionateArrow April 13th

@VictoriaLove7

love-cute.gif