Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BrightIndigo February 2nd

πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›Β @Enigmaticpanda4152Β has sent a lovely message andΒ Warm HugsΒ to the always wonderfulΒ @FristoΒ !Β πŸ’›πŸ€—πŸ’š

fristoapp02_1706885487.jpg

πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›

Enigmaticpanda4152 mentioned the following qualities:

Cheerful
Friendly
Su
pportive
Positive
Motivated
Problem-solver

Making the world warmer with your kindness is truly appreciated, as well as the hard work and comfort Fristo brings to 7cups.Β πŸ’™

πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 February 2nd

@BrightIndigo

It is cute black & white kitties 🐈 photograph graphic, Bright! ☺

There are green hearts, hug emoji, yellow heart, so the qualities are also in green & yellow (there is this 'when Fristo is here, the smile is ear to ear' ☺)

WeEarth February 4th

Greetings 😊 I'm here to deliver a special appreciation post on behalf of @Enigmaticpanda4152 for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's my absolute pleasure to share this heartfelt appreciation post on behalf of our Panda for our Sun πŸ₯° You both are special to me and our 7 cups family πŸ’–

Here's a lovely note from @Enigmaticpanda4152

1-1_1707053743.jpg

"Sun shines always bright. There graphic style makes me connect with them more. Always cheerful and spreading positivity."

Panda is also offering a warm hug to you SunΒ πŸŒžπŸ’•

2-1_1707053842.jpg

Thank you @Enigmaticpanda4152 & @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for being such integral parts of our 7 Cups family. Keep shining and spreading the warmth and joy! πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 February 4th

@WeEarth

It is a pretty Sunshine 🌞❀ theme graphic, Earth! 🌏 ^_^

It is a Sunshine 🌞❀ theme because it is for Sunshine 🌞❀!◝(^-^)β—œΒ 

There is also a big Sunshine 🌞❀ with minion as the warm hug because Enigmaticpanda pfp is a minion ☺

The letters colors for the warm hug is yellow gold because the color of the Sunshine 🌞❀ is gold yellow ☺

WeEarth February 4th

@VictoriaLove7

hugs-love.gif

@WeEarth

Awww such a sunny post, Earth, thank youu for taking the time to deliver this to me, it made my day. I love the warm hug graphic so much, so thoughtful of you to personalize the gift for both Panda and me.πŸ₯°

Ooh and "7 cups family" is just so wholesome. Thank *you* for being the special *you* and being part of this beloved family too.πŸ’–

@Enigmaticpanda4152Β 

Pandaaa this was a sweet surprise for me, totally made my dayyyyy, thank youu for your kindness, for thinking of me and for this sweet appreciation. I looove making the graphics as a Smile Spreader hehe and it's a joy to add whatever little bits of "me" in them, to know it's appreciated, means the world to me and encourages me to keep at it. You're such a caring hooman (🐼? :P) and I appreciate you lotsss. Thank youu for the warm hugs as well. *warm hugs backkkk* πŸ€—πŸ’–

image_1707071139.png

WeEarth February 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

WeEarth February 4th

Here's a special appreciation post from @SleepyPersonForever for @SoulfulYash

mountain_1707055099.jpg

Sunshine on you, Yash 🌞

hello-sunshine-buenos-d%C3%ADas.gif

It's my pleasure to post this appreciation message by @SleepyPersonForever to @SoulfulYashΒ 

Here's to our 7 Cups family – a source of happiness and support!

Keep spreading those good vibes!😊

@WeEarth

It is a pretty mountainous β›° theme graphic, Earth! 🌏 ☺

The mountain β›° theme that looks similar to Soulful's pfp ☺  

The letters color is blue because the font color & the mountain β›° color in the graphic is blue.Β The meow is this me🐾w hihi ☺

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❀ gif image! ☺ The Sunshine 🌞❀ has this face α΅” α΅• α΅”

WeEarth February 4th

@VictoriaLove7

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

How are you Victoria?

@WeEarth

Me is okie, in general, hehe ☺

How are you, Earth? 🌏☺

WeEarth February 4th

@VictoriaLove7

Good Vic 😊 

conyand-brown-hug.gif

SoulfulYash February 4th

@WeEarth Thank you for this beautiful post, Earth! πŸŒŽπŸ’œ

@SleepyPersonForever Awh, you made my day! I am happy I was able to listen to you actively, Sleepy! You are one of the most loveliest and supportive members. Thank you for your lovely presence in rooms! πŸ’œ

WeEarth February 4th

@SoulfulYash

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

SleepyPersonForever February 4th

I'm glad you liked it❀️ And thank you too

AlleyCatNemo February 4th

We already know what a fantastic person @El2002snow is!✨ 
But here's why they appreciate themselves ~
(..sssssh but I got a sneak peek at their journal and I bring you the same)Β 
"I appreciate myself because I am a very smart person and I am very kind to everyone.
Β I am helpful, kind, caring, supportive, can solve problemss,

I am always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. That's why I am apreciating myself today!
"

~Graphic~
graphic info: I designed this graphicΒ  with a black background, some florals and vines in colors tangerine, alloy orange for the flowers, and green and golden for the vines. There are 3 graphics all in all.
Graphic 1 has a wolf & moon motif as a header and a wolf with a floral crown at the footer. The centerΒ piece has a moth motif with "El2002snow's" Journal written on it, framed with well space florals and vines.

1_1707030288.jpg
Graphic 2: It depicts another page from the journal, black background, framed in golden with a horse in the footer and a Hogwarts castle as a footer, it has various elements from harry potter stories.
2_1707030311.jpg

El is amazing but there's more! They are 🌸

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,πŸ’™
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,πŸ’™
Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.,πŸ’™
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,πŸ’™
Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,πŸ’™
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,Β πŸ’™
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.πŸ’™

(Graphic 3 - it is themed like a page from the journal, and it has snowflakes as a background and denotes all the qualities you appreciate about you)
4_1707030321.jpg

~ Here's another present ~
(it's a cute animal hug gif )

capoo-bugcat.gif
Here's another present I prepared for you EL :)Β 
(Its an additional graphic showcasing a room...White walls, a marble floor with a human sitting with their dog, on a mat. The dog is wearing a deathly hallows collar and a HufflepuffΒ scarf. On the wall they have two posters- one of modern family and the other of breaking bad! Oh oh there's a shelf on the wall, adorned with jewels such as - Luna Lovegood's quirky eyeglasses, A chocolate frog case, a mocking bird showpiece, a Pua soft(Moana) and a couple of books!)
3_1707056594.jpg
@El2002snow

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a pretty graphic with various theme, & a thorough information on each graphic Nemo! 🐱☺

Me put the information you mentioned briefly here. The theme is from El's journal, as Nemo 🐱 explains in the graphic info. 

There are Harry Potter's πŸͺ„ Hogwarts castle 🏰,Β  wolf 🐺 & moon πŸŒ™ motif (Moon πŸŒ™ & Wolf 🐺 sounds like Werewolf theme ☺)

For the second graphic, it is Harry Potter's πŸͺ„ Hogwarts castle 🏰 on the book πŸ“– & a horse 🐎 

The letters colors are blue because the cute animal hug gif image is blue & gold because the graphic frame color is gold. The qualities graphic has snowflakes ❄ theme because it is for ElSnow ❄

The last graphic based on the information from Nemo 🐱 me put briefly. ☺ It shows a marble floor with a human sitting with their dog 🐢, on a mat. On the wall they have two posters- one of modern family and the other of breaking bad. There's a shelf on the wall, adorned with jewels. 

The blue animal hug gif image is cute ☺ It has this face (´⩊`)

AlleyCatNemo February 4th

@VictoriaLove7
That was really informative and helpful Victoria! Thank you for doing this i really appreciate this and I hope El likes it too <3Β 

VictoriaLove7 February 5th

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank you, Nemo! 🐱 for the pretty graphics with the various themes & the thorough information! (´⩊`)

sadcat13 February 4th

We have a special message for @MisterYoshee . @SleepyPersonForever is sending you some hot chocolate and kind words.

478c3a84b8fdd21296d8ff71b300ce7d_1707081751.jpg

Your friend highlighted these of your qualities:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-o_1707081815.png

SleepyPersonΒ΄s message for you:

Yoshee has shown me a lot of music to listen too, which cheers me up. They also are empathetic and patient to everyone who needs a listening ear.

yoshee-has-shown-me-a-lot-of-music-to-listen-too-which-cheers-me-up-they-also-are-empathetic-and-patient-to-everyone-who-needs-a-listening-ear_1707081874.png

Thank you for listening to your peers and providing support. I´m sure you have a great taste in music 😊

SleepyPerson, thank you for taking the time to send such a heartwarming note of gratitude to Yoshee, keep being your amazing self 😊

@sadcat13

It is a cute music theme 🎼 , cat πŸˆβ€β¬›! It is music theme because Sleepy's message is about music. There is a keyboard 🎹 for the qualities graphic, & a guitar 🎸 with the musical notes 🎼 for the message graphic.Β 

The font color in the graphic is soft brown just like the color of the musical instruments 🎹🎸 ☺

Hey hey @emotionalCup2115 your sweet friend @AlleyCatNemo thinks you are Respectful, Optimistic, Friendly, Resilient, Humble, Forgiving and Motivated.πŸ’œ

Nemo would like to appreciate you for the same!πŸ’œ

image_1707113113.png

Ooh and some healing tea in your cup, Cup hehe, hope you enjoy it.πŸ₯°

cuppa-steaming.gif

Now not just that, Nemo also sent you a little gift, that you canΒ click and unwrap here.πŸ₯°

I like how genuine and sweet this message sounds, Nemo, "...not even yourself" lol yes, sometimes "self" is the harshest and so everyone can use a reminder to be a little kind to this "self". Thank you for being your caring self as well as going that extra mile with your note to beautify this graphic into something nature themed/ watercolor sky background, I enjoyed making this and hope y'all enjoyed seeing it as much!πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute flowery πŸ’ painting πŸ–Ό theme graphic with paws 🐾,Β  Sunshine! 🌞❀

It is a flowery πŸ’ theme with paws 🐾 because it is from Nemo 🐱 

The letters color is soft blue because the sky color in the graphic is soft blue. The hearts are purple because one of the flowers color is purple. The names are in soft peach because one of the flowers πŸ’Β  is soft peach ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! πŸ₯³β€

The gift is an awesome fight song! πŸŽΌπŸ€—β€

The hot healing tea 🍡 looks yummy, Sunshine! πŸ˜‹β€

@VictoriaLove7

love-hearts.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❀ for creating very cute graphics that makes the appreciation even more sweet & meaningful! πŸ€—β€

love-you-snoopy.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 5th

This is so sweet Sunshine <3 thank you for doing this! I really love thr paw print graphic and florals :)

Thank you for the effort to bring forth my appreciation for emotionalcup !

I love the teacup gif too, it was very warm just like you sunshine!

@AlleyCatNemo Aww such a lovely reflection, I'm really happy to hear you enjoyed this, thank youu. <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou kristigocouple2024.gif

🍁@Yougotthis111🍁

Β looks like you got a letterΒ πŸ’Œ

from
πŸ€@El2002snowΒ  πŸ€

"I hope this listener knows how kind they are. They are kind, supportive , optimistic,Β  Β always willing to help, caring, and respectful. They do so much for this lovely community. They have always helped me when I felt stressed or anxious. They are very understanding and alwayys helpful. Keep up the good work and kind listening, yougotthis! :)Β "

beige-cute-cat-christmas-greeting-card_1707142495.jpg

@El2002snow feels thatΒ πŸ’›
you are
Β 
✨ Optimistic ✨ 
They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

✨ Positive ✨ 
Β They focus on good qualities in others.,

✨ Humble ✨
They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

✨Supportive✨ 
They are kind and helpful.,

✨ Coachable ✨
They have a desire to improve.,

✨ Respectful ✨
They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

✨ Friendly ✨
They are caring and nice to everyone.Β 

brown-illustration-thank-you-card_1707142981.jpg

@Yougotthis111, You're a Dino-mayte for being so kind to our friend @El2002snow! And it only takes one kind person to recognize another @El2002snowΒ πŸ’“
So proud of you both for being a part of this community, so far Yougotthis, but now we got you ^_^Β 

You didn't think that was the end?Β 
Did you?
πŸ’œ Hugs For You!Β πŸ’œ

⭐ @Yougotthis111⭐

a2cab97dbaf6c89aa040749d8050da79_1707144858.png

πŸ”” Attention πŸ””

Have you guys noticed
Β how Amazing ourΒ 
Wolfie is?! 🐺🌷

It isn't just us
Β 

@Enigmaticpanda4152🐼🌼 noticed it too! They say ✨"I see wolfy in groups and forum. They are doing awesome job." ✨ ο»Ώ πŸŽ€In-fact our Rewey Rewy is so distinguished they graced the month of Feb with their presenceπŸŽ€ blue-90s-minimalist-february-2024-monthly-a4_1707157886.jpg

⭐ Here's some of our star's qualities ⭐

@AuRewolf

blue-90s-minimalist-february-2024-monthly-a4-1_1707158330.jpg
🎡 Inquisitive 🎢 πŸ’› They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,πŸ’›
🎡 Motivated 🎢
πŸ’› They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,πŸ’›
🎡 Open Minded 🎢
πŸ’› They are able to see things from others’ point of view.,πŸ’›
🎡 Purposeful 🎢 πŸ’› They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,πŸ’›
🎡 Problem-solver 🎢 πŸ’› They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,πŸ’› 🎡 Accountable 🎢 πŸ’› They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,πŸ’›
🎡 Empathetic 🎢 πŸ’› They look to understand and share the feelings of another.πŸ’› @AuRewolf

Oh and @Enigmaticpanda4152 sends you a warm & healing Hot chocolate to match up with your awesomeness!
I hope you enjoy the treat ~🍫🍩 hotcoco-nationalhotcocoaday.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 6th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute wolf 🐺 wearing flowers πŸ’ , Nemo! 🐱

It is a wolf theme because it is for Wolf 🐺☺

The hot cocoa β˜• has a marshmallow floating, it has this face '😌' ☺

AlleyCatNemo February 6th

@VictoriaLove7 Aren't you the best! You appreciate all of us and take your time with each and every post! It's so validating! I truly feel appreciated ty <3

AlleyCatNemo February 6th

@VictoriaLove7 you truly are the sweetest! You take your time to appreciate each abd everyone of us! I truly feel appreciated n validated <3

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank you, Nemo 🐱 for creating the cute graphic! ( β€’β©Šβ€’ )

FaithMonk9473 February 8th

@AlleyCatNemo

Thanks Nemo for creating nice post.

February 6th

This one makes me happy. Just enjoy what is said below for @SleepyPersonForever

cream-aesthetic-you-re-wonderful-phone-wallpaper_1707214165.png

"Sleepy cares deeply for others, even in the middle of her own battles. She is also one of the most explicitly appreciative of her friends, which is dearly needed. She is a wonderful presence in the chatrooms and has made meaningful connections with many of us, which speaks about her warm and empathetic nature. Much Love & Light to Sleepy <3"

Also an audio note from fristo! Click me!

The words written with love and adoration by @OpenH3artOpenM1nd

Lots of Love 🫢 for Sleepy from Open and Fristo!

@Fristo

It is a nice flowers πŸ’ background theme graphic ☺

SleepyPersonForever February 6th

This is amazing. Thank you so much @Openh3artOpenM1nd for your kind words. And thank you so muc for making the post @Fristo. It means so so much to me.

HeavenlyMagic February 6th

‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-‒─────────‒

An Appreciation πŸ’Œ to the lovely, @Orchidmelodyβœ¨πŸ’–given by the adorable @Faithmonk9473πŸ’Œ

‒─────────‒-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-‒─────────‒

Dear Orchidmelody, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.Β 

πŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Sunshine on you 🌞

You deserve this. 🌷

63_1707223915.jpg

Raw text: Β Melody is empathetic. They support fellow peers in support group.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cool 😎  K Pop theme graphic, Magic πŸͺ„Β There is a K Pop pose for each quality, hihi ☺

I like the Sunshine 🌞❀ on you in typing ^_^