Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

FaithMonk9473 February 1st

@SleepyPersonForever

Sleepy.. You're adorable and deserving of happiness and love. 

I am so grateful to have you with us.

I could write one PA a day for you.. 💝 💝

SleepyPersonForever February 1st

Thank you for being so lovely and thank you for being my friend. You deserve all the happiness too ❤️

VictoriaLove7 January 30th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute kitty 😺 theme graphic, Nemo ☺ The qualities have various colors & 🐾 

It is a kitty theme because Sleepy's pfp is a cat 🐈‍⬛, the kitty has these faces >○<   •⩊•  ^- ˕ -^   (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

AlleyCatNemo January 30th

Thank you Victoria uwu 💓

FaithMonk9473 February 1st

@AlleyCatNemo

Nemo.. Thanks for creating such cute graphic for sleepy..

I really appreciate that you took care of my request of happy kitties and delivered awesomely..

Lots of hearts for making us happy..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

love-virtual.gif

AlleyCatNemo February 1st

@FaithMonk9473 aww! Arent you the sweetest? I'm glad it was how you wanted it, Its really important to me that the appreciator feels that their message and appreciation has truly been realized and delivered <3 <3 <3 and Lots of love to you too! take care !

ChromaticFinss January 29th

Hey @protostarr ,

Thanks for being an amazing listener! ❤

How are you doing? 

Here is a sweet appreciation for you from @WeEarth

@WeEarth has sent you a Hot Chocolate ☕ also. 

I hope you will tell @WeEarth how good was the Hot Chocolate :) 

Btw your specs look so cute on you..🥺

20240130-020741-0000_1706561192.png

protostarr January 30th

@Chromaticfinss

THANK YOU !! for creating such wonderful post with these beautiful graphic..I'm doing good. Hope u r too !

Thanks for the specs 🥰

@weEarth

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! For such yumm😋 Hot chocolate☕and wonderful message too. Such a kind person u r !! Grateful for that :)

WeEarth February 1st

@protostarr

😊💕

@ChromaticFinss

It is a pretty blue flowers 💐 with blue butterfly 🦋 graphic, Finns ☺

WeEarth February 1st

@ChromaticFinss

Thank you my friend for this post 😊😍

Hellooo @ElysiumFelicity, here's a little message from the very sweet and appreciative @WeEarth for you.💗

image_1706595796.png

Aww yay for building, nurturing and cherishing this beautiful bond y'all share.🥰

Sweet, thoughtful and caring Earth wants to gift you a self-care kit as well. Hope this encourages you to continually invest more time and efforts in caring for yourself, Ely!💗

image_1706595974.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty elysium flowers 💐 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

It is Elysium flowers 💐 theme because it is for ElysiumFelicity. The kits have some organic stuffs & cookies 🍪 in it! ❤

The letters color is blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue. The names & the heart 💗 are in pink because the font color for the names in the graphic is pink ©️ Sunshine's original pretty style! 🥳❤

ELYSIUMFELICITY February 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😍😊awww!! that's so sweet of you guys!  Thank you soo much for this sweet gesture @WeEarth 🙇I feel greatly welcomed and much more dearer 😍🥰

WeEarth February 1st

@ELYSIUMFELICITY

😊💕

WeEarth February 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun for this post 😍

@WeEarth right-on-cute.gif

Hiya @AhmedAzzez, welcome to the community. It's so great to have you with us. I hope you continue to have amazing experiences as a listener here.💙

Happy to share an appreciation from your peer @El2002snow who thinks you are Patient, Supportive, Cheerful, Positive and Friendly.💙

image_1706596911.png

El2002Snow would like to gift you a self-care kit as well. 

image_1706597030.png

I hope you enjoy this self-care kit, Ahmed.💙

Self-care is so important for all of us. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate your peer and remind them about taking care of themself, El, hope you're being kind to yourself as well.💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute orange retro theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

There are flowers 🌸, heart ❤, a star 🌠, & a mushroom 🍄 with orange background color ❤

There are candies 🍬,  aloe vera 🪴 ❤ in the kits basket ❤

The letters color is orange because the retro graphic color tone is orange. The font color is blue for the message & blue outline for the names, so the names in typings & the hearts are in blue 💙 ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🤗❤

Snowy00 January 30th

@reliableCucumber2784, You have a letter from a Secret Friend! 💌💌💌

img-2357_1706597911.jpg

In case you can't read the text in the photo, here it is:

Dear Secret Friend,

It's been really nice knowing you and also talking to you. You have been such a kind and wonderful friend. It's very rare that you find someone who is more thoughtful of the other person and is so respectful.

You have such good insights about life and I really admire how you are constantly working on being who you want to be.

I have learnt so many things from you and I am so glad that we met here. May you find all what you are seeking and you are anyways the "Master" :)

Sending lots of Love, good wishes and prayers for your happiness!

Your Secret Friend also sent you a cute photo!

img-2358_1706598126.JPG

Qualities of @reliableCucumber2784 According to Secret Friend:

Patient -
They take the time to calm down before they act.

Inquisitive -
They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Positive -
They focus on good qualities in others.

Open Minded -
They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

Supportive -
They are kind and helpful.

Intuitive -
They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Friendly -
They are caring and nice to everyone.

Thank you for being such a wonderful and refreshing part of our community! I love how you are always working on yourself and uplifting other people. Thank you so much for being a caring and thoughtful person and member 💗 You are so valued and appreciated here. Keep being amazing!
Much love,
Kayla💗

@KaylaMaulfair

The paper 📃 color for the message is green because the cucumber 🥒 color is green, & it is sent for Reliablecucumber 🥒 ☺

The image is a cute baby 👶 & the letters for the qualities have various colors ☺

ChromaticFinss January 30th

Hey... Hey.... Hey... 

Look what @Sunisshiningandsoareyou has sent to @listener07153. 

A heartfelt appreciation 🥺❤

20240130-142426-0000_1706606341.png

@listener07153 is an amazing listener who is 

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others, 

Cheerful - They are fun to be around, and an

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone. 

@listener07153, 

@sunisshiningandsoareyou didn't forget to send you  'A Smile •‿•' also. 

So..here is a snowman smile for you!!! 

4czmodm-imgur_1706607060.png

If you  wish to send an appreciation to your favorite peer, use this form! https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

Hugs 💛

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute snowman ⛄ winter ❄ theme graphic, Finns! 🐟

The snowman ⛄ in the message graphic lifts one of its feet ☺

The snowman ☃️ smiling is also cute! ^_^

The background of the graphics is navy blue because the background of listener07153 pfp is navy blue

Aww thanks for noticing that @VictoriaLove7 ð¥ºâ¤â¤

@ChromaticFinss

Thank you for creating cute graphics, Finss 🐟☺

@ChromaticFinss

Tooo adorable, thank you for posting this for listener.🥰

It was such a heartwarming appreciation 🥺💛@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@ChromaticFinss

thank-you-so-much.gif

sadcat13 January 30th

@HeavenlyMagic has some kind words and a self care kit for @VerdeCorteccia

8404515225ab83dc1f03322aa97dbad8_1706607922.jpg

Magic highlighted these of your qualities:
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

you-are_1706607966.png

Magic´s special message for you:

Hev!!! I hope this makes you happy. Please stay motivated. I'm with you. You are going to be fine. Trust me. You are amazing.

hev-i-hope-this-makes-you-happy-please-stay-motivated-i-m-with-you-you-are-going-to-be-fine-trust-me-you-are-amazing_1706608045.png

Thank you for being a member of our community! It´s great to see so many amazing friendships like yours with Magic, supporting and encouraging each other 😊 Hope you get all the motivation and joy you need 🌻

Thank you Magic for sending such a positive reminder to your friend, it is very kind of you that you take the time to remind your friends how appreciated they are 🌻

@sadcat13

It is a pretty soft pinkish transparent flower 🌹that is similar to the transparent pfp of Ver ☺

The self esteem bingo kit & the qualities graphic, the hearts in the message graphic are in green tone that is similar to Ver's pfp tone 

The 'you got this' phrase is written like a sign in front of churches ☺

I like the Sunflowers 🌻 in the typings ^_^

teenytinyturtle January 30th

@heathermarie95 , one of our wonderful PAT team members has been appreciated by @WeEarth !

I hope this appreciation finds you well Heather, you so deserve it! And there too is a little self care reminder 💜

WeEarth, thank you for appreciating someone, and passing on smiles to everyone wherever you go 💜

1-20240130-094629-0000_1706610248.png

2-20240130-094629-0001_1706610259.png

@teenytinyturtle

The big leaf 🍃 in the graphic shows the message about tree rooted in the soil. The heart has has this face ◉‿◉ & it knocks on ✊ the mirror 🪞 ☺

WeEarth January 30th

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you Teeny 😊

heathermarie95 January 31st

@WeEarth thank you for this :D

Hey @finefrog15 someone wonderful named @Victorialove7 decided you needed an appreciation and I'm in full agreement!

Thank you both for being wonderful human beings, you both deserve all the wonderful things in the world

20240130-095511-0001_1706610498.png

20240130-095511-0000_1706610506.png

Vic also sent you some rays of sun beaming down on little froggy...

screenshot-20240130-095555_1706610514.png

@teenytinyturtle

Thank youu, Teeny! 🐢 for creating the cute froggy 🐸 sunbathing under the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic & the second graphic is a froggy 🐸 sitting on a lotus flower! The froggy 🐸 has this face •̤ᴗ•̤  

The letters colors are soft green & yellow because the froggy 🐸 color & the graphic background are soft green & the Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow! ^_^

Me saves the graphics & the whole post! 🥳

FineFrog15 January 30th

@teenytinyturtle

@Victorialove7

Cannot thank you both enough my sweet friends! 😊 ❤️ Life is good........you both are wonderful people in mine and I'm most grateful! Thank you for getting my day off to a great start here on 7 cups! So much love in my heart for you! ❤️❤️❤️

big big *hugs* ❤️

VictoriaLove7 January 31st

@FineFrog15

Thank you, Froggy! 🐸☺ for keeping mcr safe & fun ^_^

FineFrog15 January 31st

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

@vroomvrooom has received this wonderful appreciation from @enigmaticpanda4152 !

I totally agree, vrooms presence in rooms makes them extra supportive and friendly!

Thank you for sharing 💕

20240130-101807-0000_1706610684.png