Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

enigmaticpanda4152 February 2nd

@vroomvrooom

My pleasure Vroom.. you're doing good job by supporting everyone, showing empathy.. Feels nice in your presence.ย 

VictoriaLove7 January 30th

@teenytinyturtle

It is a cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž car ๐Ÿš— theme graphic, Teeny ๐Ÿข It is a car ๐Ÿš— theme because Vroom's pfp is a car ๐Ÿš˜ & the car is green because Teeny ๐Ÿข is the creator, because turtle color is green โ˜บ

The letters colors are blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue, & green because the car ๐Ÿš— color is green โ˜บ

Snowy00 January 30th

It's Appreciation time again!!

@Divorcepapers you have an incoming lovely message from a fellow member, @Faithmonk9473!!

source-1_1706622370.jpg

***In case the graphic won't load, here is the message: Div is wise, funny, sensible and impactful. Having him around creates fun space.***

The Qualities they listed about you are as follows:

Respectful -
They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Supportive -
They are kind and helpful.,

Accountable -
They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Inquisitive -
They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Motivated -
They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Intuitive -
They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.,

Friendly -
They are caring and nice to everyone.

@FaithMonk9473 also sent youuuuu..... Drumroll pleeease....

happy-happy-dog.gif

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ A Smile!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @Divorcepapers for creating a fun space for others and being so funny! Laughter is a great way to let go of what we hold on to and also an important thing to have in life! Keep being the funny and wonderful member you are!! We love and appreciate you here at 7Cups. ๐Ÿ’—โœจ๐ŸŒŸ
Much love,
Kayla๐Ÿ’–
๏ปฟ

DivorcePapers January 30th

@KaylaMaulfair thank you :)

VictoriaLove7 January 31st

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a pretty Sunset ๐ŸŒ‡ theme graphic on the beach โ›ฑ with the palm trees ๐ŸŒด , Kayla! โ˜บ

The letters for qualities are in rainbow sequence colors โ˜บ The opening sentence is also in rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ for each letter. The smile is a funny & cute woof woof ๐Ÿถ with this face '๐Ÿ˜' & you typed it too โ˜บ

FaithMonk9473 February 1st

@KaylaMaulfair

Thanks Kayla.. colorful post.. Nice Graphic..ย 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ–

Snowy00 January 30th

๏ปฟ@Prettyinpink you have a sweet message from....

@Faithmonk9473

Without further ado... here is your message:

source-2_1706624076.jpg
*** In case you can't read the text in the graphic, this is your note:
They are helpful, kind, caring and supportive. ***

The Qualities they listed about you are as follows:

Forgiving -
They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

Accountable -
They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

Agile -
They change course as needed

Empathetic -
They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Motivated -
They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Positive -
They focus on good qualities in others.

Having Ability to Delegate -
They facilitate teamwork.

But waiiiiiit!! That's not all ๐Ÿ˜

They also sent youuu...

lololol-laugh.gif
ย 
A Smile!!!

Thank you for being so caring and supportive in the community @prettyinpink! You are loved and appreciated so much!!
And a huge "You're awesome!" to @FaithMonk9473 for being so kind and uplifting of others here on 7cups ๐Ÿ’—
โœจ๐ŸŒŸ

Much love,
Kayla
๐Ÿ’—

FaithMonk9473 January 30th

@KaylaMaulfair

I loved this creation Kayla..

Soft pink looks so elegant.. you're so thoughtful while creating graphics.. Much appreciatedย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Snowy00 January 30th

@FaithMonk9473

Aww thank you! I always try to match colors in one way or another. And thank you for being so uplifting! You are very much appreciated as well! Keep being fabtastic ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a prettyย pinkish oak tree ๐ŸŒณ theme & the letters are in pink, because it is for prettyinpink ^_^

The letters colors for the qualities are in rainbowy ๐ŸŒˆ sequence โ˜บ The smile is a smiling fun kid gif, he has this face '๐Ÿ˜'

Snowy00 January 30th

@ZenArashi.... your mail has arrived!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hmmmm ๐Ÿค” I wonder who it could be? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Oh! It's from @Powerandsunset25!

It says:

screenshot-2024-01-30-094042_1706625672.png

Just in case the graphic didn't load, Power's sweet message to you sayssss...

Saw you host sc the other day. You are a good host. Keep it up,

The Qualities Power listed about you areeee....

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone. Cheerful - They are fun to be around. Positive - They focus on good qualities in others. Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place. Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Aaaaaand one more thing! A gift from Power to you Zen ๐ŸŽ

paint-painting.gif
Colors of Joy!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you Power for being such a wonderful person and part of our community! And Zen, keep doing the great work! We are lucky to have you as a part of the 7Cups family!! ๐Ÿ’—โœจ๐ŸŒŸ

Much love,
Kayla ๐Ÿ’—

ZenArashi January 30th

@KaylaMaulfairย @PowerandSunset25

Wow! Thank you so much, Iโ€™m grateful for this mention! Stay amazing and awesome! ย ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ย img-7011_1706629759.jpeg

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a pretty colorful smokes graphic, Kayla! โ˜บ The theme is colorful smokes ๐Ÿ’จ because PowerSunset ๐ŸŒ… sent colors of joy to Zen โ˜บ

The letters colors are brown, pink, blue, purplish, green, red, yellow that are similar to the smoke colors in the graphic. For the qualities the letters colors are red, orange, yellow, tosca blue, purplish, & blue just like the colors of joy gif image โ˜บ

HeavenlyMagic January 30th

An Appreciation ๐Ÿ’Œ to the lovely, @cuddlySunset2342 โœจ๐Ÿ’–given by the adorable @Avaria ย  ๐Ÿ’Œ

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข

Dear cuddlySunset2342, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.ย 

๐ŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Flowers ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

You deserve this. ๐ŸŒท

63_1706627794.png

Raw text: ย Thank you so much for always reaching out to seek help when things seem difficult to navigate. It's an honor to be your mentor. I know it may feel like everything is wrong, difficult or bad but the fact that you attempted to find a shoulder to rely on (and found one!) took you great courage and I'm happy I got to help and be supportive. Let's learn together! โค๏ธ

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute yellow retro theme graphic,ย  Magic โ˜บ The plate for Sunset's ๐ŸŒ„ name is soft pink & one ofย the letters color is soft pink & there are envelopes with a pink heart shape seal ๐Ÿ’Œย  Sunset's ๐ŸŒ„ pfp has pink tiny butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹ stickers

I like the Sunflower ๐ŸŒป in typing ^_^

HeavenlyMagic January 30th

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข

An Self Appreciation ๐Ÿ’Œ to the lovely, @El2002snow โœจ๐Ÿ’–

Dear @El2002snow, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.ย 

๐ŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Warm Hugs ๐Ÿค—

You deserve this. ๐ŸŒท

64_1706627979.png

Raw text: ย I am proud of myself because I am able to write stories on Wattpad, be a performing arts student in college, work, and do much more. I am proud of this because I am a blind person, so it has its challenges, but I get through it and live my life independently.

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute graphic with the speech bubble ๐Ÿ—ฏ & a heart shape that has this face โ€ขแด—โ€ข on them โ˜บ

The letters color for the opening sentence is soft pink because the creator, Magic ๐Ÿช„ pfp color is soft pink โ˜บ

ChromaticFinss January 30th

Hello Peers,ย 

I happened to see a cute and adorable appreciation today. I thought to share that with you all.ย 

Hey @TeenyTinyTurtle , see the lovely messageย  VictoriaLove7 has sent to you.

20240130-202959-0000_1706627960.png

Not just the message, @VictoriaLove7 has definitely brought @TeenyTinyTurtle a deliciousย Hot Choco!ย 

jcst4pp_1706627974.png

teenytinyturtle January 30th

thank you so much, adorable graphics โ˜บ๏ธ

ChromaticFinss January 30th

@teenytinyturtle glad that you liked it ๐Ÿ’›

@ChromaticFinss

Thank you, Finss!ย  ๐ŸŸโ˜บ for creating this cute turtle ๐Ÿข swimming with a hot choco โ˜• on his shell for Teeny ๐Ÿข fro me ^_^

There are seashells ๐Ÿš on the left & right corner, the surface of the sea is wavy, & the sky is tosca. The letters colors are brown greenish because the hot choco โ˜• color is brown & the turtle is green, yellow because the emoji color is yellow, blue because the water color is blue ๐Ÿ’ง

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! ๐Ÿฅณ

ChromaticFinss January 31st

๐Ÿฅบ๐ŸŒˆThank you Victoria! I'm in love with your replies here ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹

@ChromaticFinss

Thank youu, Finss! ๐ŸŸโ˜บย 

sadcat13 January 30th

We have one more special message to share, this time from @WeEarth ยดs heart straight to @NewYorker11 ยดs mailbox! Earth is sending you some hot chocolate with the appreciation too ๐Ÿ˜Š

f08ffbb146460fc0a84ccb0ed08ffc00_1706608690.jpg

Earthยดs message for you:

Wishing you endless joy and success on this wonderful journey of learning and growth!
Your dedication and enthusiasm are truly inspiring. May each day bring new opportunities and achievements.
Keep shining bright

wishing-you-endless-joy-and-success-on-this-wonderful-journey-of-learning-and-growth-your-dedication-and-enthusiasm-are-truly-inspiring-may-each-day-bring-new-opportunities-and-achievements-k_1706642373.png

Thank you for being a member of our community and inspiring others wherever you goย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Earth for sending such heartwarming wishes to your friend ๐Ÿ˜Š

@sadcat13

It is a pretty statue of Liberty ๐Ÿ—ฝ graphic, cat! ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› It is the Liberty statue ๐Ÿ—ฝtheme to show Newyorker ^_^

The hot choco โ˜• with marshmallows on it looks yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹ย 

heathermarie95 January 31st

Hello @Bluerivercares

You have received an appreciation from @AuReWolf

screenshot-2024-01-30-at-9-13-21-pm_1706667298.png

They also sent you some hot chocolate!

hot-chocolate-pour.gif

To Blue -

Your profile picture is adorable.

Keep being the kindย 

person that you are!

To Wolf -

It has been awesome

working with you on PAT.

Keep up the great workย 

and keep being you!

@heathermarie95

The letters color is blue ๐ŸŸฆ , because it is for BlueRiver ๐Ÿž

The hot choco being poured looks yummy, hehe ๐Ÿ˜‹ย  It is a pretty bonfire ๐Ÿ”ฅ with mountain background that shows River's pfp ๐Ÿž, Heather โ˜บ

BlueRivercares January 31st

@heathermarie95 @Aurewolf Awwww reweyyyyyy๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ *hugs super tight for 15mins* i will stay with you forever xD. this is super sweet, sweeter than the hot chocolate you gave me :). you are amazing, fabulous, creative, smart..the list goes on :p. thank you for being my twin, friend and peer in rooms. stay amazing stay you..and host many more sessions

Love
Blueyย 

Snowy00 January 31st

@WishUponAStar968, you have a super sweet and loving letter from a Secret Friend ๐Ÿฅฐ

They said you are:
Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

And here is the oh so warm, lovely, and thoughtful letter you received๐Ÿ’—:

img-2365_1706683590.jpg

In case the picture won't load or you can't read my handwriting, here is the text:

I hope you know just how rare, special, and amazing you are Summer. You are absolutely astounding, you are kind, caring, supportive, compassionate, forgiving and respectful towards everyone. You do soo very much in this community. Seems like you are always here helping out, usually in several rooms at once. Giving people excellent feedback, and helpful resources. You always try to make sure everyone feels heard. I hope you know that if you need/want to talk about anything, that I am always right here for you, just a message away. Please take care of yourself too Beautiful Lady, I don't what I'd do without you, you're my favorite person, my hero, my comfort, and my role model (โ ใฅโ ๏ฝกโ โ—•โ โ€ฟโ โ€ฟโ โ—•โ ๏ฝกโ )โ ใฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Your Secret Friend also sent you this YouTube video link ๐Ÿฅฐ:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmOvYzSeaQ&pp=ygUIQW1hemluZyA%3D

They also sent youuuu.... a Self care kit ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉต!!

self-care.gif

Thank you @WishUponAStar for all you do for the 7Cups community! You make so much of a difference here, and as the song your Secret Friend sent you says, "The light at the end of the tunnel may be you". You inspire so many people here, and we just cannot thank you enough for everything you do, and everything you are! We love you! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Much Love,
Kayla ๐Ÿ’—โœจ๐ŸŒŸ

WishUponAStar968 January 31st

@KaylaMaulfair

Thank you so much Kayala and secret Friend for the sweetest message!

@KaylaMaulfair

There is this (ใฅ๏ฝกโ—•โ€ฟโ€ฟโ—•๏ฝก)ใฅย  in the letter hehe & the letters in the opening sentence is yellowish orange just like the paper color. โ˜บ The letters color for the qualities are in rainbowy ๐ŸŒˆย  sequenceย 

The kit is a lady soaking her feet in warm water & relaxing with ๐Ÿทย 

Be you, Do you, For youย 

What's more beautiful than choosing ourselves again and again?ย 

Nothing, right!!ย 

@Savvyjo isย 

Friendly๐Ÿ’œ - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Accountable ๐Ÿ’œ- They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Patient ๐Ÿ’œ- They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Supportive ๐Ÿ’œ- They are kind and helpful.,

Open Minded ๐Ÿ’œ- They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view.,

Respectful ๐Ÿ’œ- They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Positive ๐Ÿ’œ- They focus on good qualities in others.

Here is an amazing appreciation @Savvyjo has sent to themself.ย 

20240131-105626-0000_1706687056.png

Yes! @Savvyjo is a Kind Hoooman!!ย 

But what is the kindest thing @Savvyjo has done?ย 

They sent a self care kit to themself!! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

Here it is..ย 

20240131-124925-0000_1706687078.png

@Savvyjo is reminding all of us to prioritize our own peace of mind.ย 

Yes! Let's do that today๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute graphic & kit, the characters types in the message graphic is similar to the ones in the kit. โ˜บ The kit has a guitar ๐ŸŽธ,ย  hot choco โ˜•, books ๐Ÿ“š,ย  eye mask, yoga mat, flowers ๐Ÿ’ย 

@VictoriaLove7 you should get a kit like that for you if you liked it ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

Snowy00 January 31st

@Faithmonk9473 has sent you a sweet message @MiracleBliss!!!

source-3_1706687486.jpg

In case you can't read the text on the graphic, here it is in text form:

I just love bliss as a listener. They get invested in the concern as they have embodied the member. Level of empathy and understanding is really high.ย  They are always there in time of need. Patience level is virtuous, they kept hold and gave ample time until I came out of it to feel better. They are miraculous in grasping the frequency of other person. I am really blessed to find Bliss as a listener.

Below are the Qualities they listed you having:
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Thank you @Miraclebliss for being so patient and understanding with both members and listeners alike! And thank you @Faithmonk9473 for always being such an uplifting and lovely person! We love you guys!

Much love,
Kayla ๐Ÿ’—

๏ปฟ

FaithMonk9473 February 1st

@KaylaMaulfair

Thanks for creating this post Kayla..ย 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Snowy00 January 31st

@WeEarth get ready for another lovely shoutout! This time from @Faithmonk9473

earth_1706691691.jpg

In case you can't read the text, here it is:

I see earth's post. They are so positive and filled with cheerful energy. They want to spread smile in everyone's life. Their motto of 'Vasudev Kutumbkam' is enliven and visible through out.

thank-you-note-canva_1706691721.jpg

In Case you can't read the text in the graphic:

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

@Faithmonk9473 also sent youuuuu.... Hot Cocoa!! ๐Ÿ˜
screenshot-2024-01-31-041934_1706692802.png

@KaylaMaulfair

It is a cute earth ๐ŸŒ graphic with two thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘, Kayla โ˜บ It is earth ๐ŸŒ theme because it is for Earth ๐ŸŒย 

The hot choco โ˜• is cute & it has this face โ—‘โ€ฟโ—‘

WeEarth January 31st

@KaylaMaulfair

Thank you Kayla for this postย ๐Ÿ˜

Snowy00 January 31st

@WeEarth

I enjoyed making it for you guys! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ Makes my heart happy that you really enjoyed it. But theyโ€™re Faithmonkโ€™s words ๐Ÿ˜Š Keep being Awesome Earth! You are such a valuable part of our community โ™ฅ๏ธ