Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 November 22nd, 2023

@sadcat13

Thank youu, Sadcat! 🐈‍⬛ ☺

I like the Sunflowers 🌻 graphic that shows LilMsSunflower! 🌻

The yellow letters is the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ & Sunflowers! 🌻 

The color of the bear in the graphic is similar to the center of Sunflowers 🌻 in the graphic! 🌻 ☺

Kristynsmama November 21st, 2023

Another appreciation today for @Fristo from @Caringsub! Your friend Caring Sub wants to send you all the colors of joy and has these amazing words to say about you!

Fristo brings positive, friendly energ into room participation, and welcoming to those who join.

These characteristics have been spotted in Fristo!

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

65a742b8-2b38-492e-b6e1-b114e7dfabe6_1700602594.jpeg

4dfa01c8-87eb-46f4-bf6f-1d3697578e91_1700602568.png

Georginahowe November 21st, 2023

Im not being needy but i am going through alot at the minute could use a appreciation or little message to cheer me up if someone could this would mean alot.

@Georginahowe

I’ve got your back my friend!  Bare with me as we have a process for appreciations!  Thank you for asking for what you need! 

sadcat13 November 21st, 2023

@Georginahowe don´t worry dear, you have one in the waiting, should arrive to you soon once a member of our team is free to personalize it for you 🌻

Here is a very special appreciation from me to my new friend @GeorginaHowe!  Here’s what I have to say about Georgina!

I don’t know you well, but I think it took an incredible amount of courage to speak up and ask for what you need on the appreciation thread! I appreciate the courage it took!

The special qualities I see in GeorginaHowe are:

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

@GeorginaHowe anytime you need a warm hug, feel free to send me a message!

85cf0581-2c0f-43ef-befd-cd4254cb4cfa_1700605099.png

26525794-d597-4159-8608-e2f951284494_1700605652.png

heathermarie95 November 22nd, 2023

this is very nice of you 😀

I have one more appreciation to share!  This one is for @CommunityModAaron from @HopeandJoy12.  Here is what Hopeandjoy12 has to say about the one and only CommunityModAaron:

They are one of the top com mods. I can tell they really care about what they do and gives 110%. Really friendly nice and supportive 

And these are the characteristics Hopeandjoy12 spotted in CommunityModAaron:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Aaron has definitely earned these Champion Trophies!  Thank you for all you do for 7 cups Aaron!

d38f052f-7604-4475-9226-b1e19ebc9107_1700606201.png

46ac4c36-fbe8-4e84-b205-8a08b94f4da6_1700606214.png

Hello @JustMiles

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-11-21-at-7-33-34-pm_1700613325.png

They have also sent you some sunshine!

sunshine-sunday.gif

To Justmiles -
Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -
Thank you for sending
in an appreciation.
Keep being the kind
person that you are!
sadcat13 November 22nd, 2023

Today is a day full of special messages. This time, we have a message for @SomebodySpicy13 from our kind soul @georginahowe . Georgina is sending you warm hugs with her appreciation, and two beautiful pictures with a sweet check-in and some more kind words for you.

images-1_1700614378.png

images-2_1700614485.png

Georgina highlighted these of your qualities:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Her special message for you:

Amy is a really kind ,supportive ,respectful friend to me she always tries her best to cheer me up we always make eachother laugh in are 1-1 chats I think would be lost without her in cups thank you sooo!" much for here amy you are a great member of the community 😀❤

amy-is-a-really-kind-supportive-respectful-friend-to-me-she-always-tries-her-best-to-cheer-me-up-we-always-make-eachother-laugh-in-are-1-1-chats-i-think-would-be-lost-without-her-in-cups-thank-y_1700614560.jpg

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SomebodySpicy13 November 22nd, 2023

@sadcat13 @Georginahowe 

Aww I love this so much 🥺. Thankyou sadcat for making this all pretty 🩷

Thankyou for the appreciation Georgia, means a lot to me 🫂🩷

Georginahowe November 22nd, 2023

@SomebodySpicy13

Youre welcome amy😊

sadcat13 November 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sent a special message and a self care kit to @Georginahowe . 

Sun specially highlighted these of your qualities:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Sun´s special message for you:

Hiya Georgina, I hope this tag finds you doing well. Just wanted to take a moment to appreciate you for being such a nice presence around, it is nice to see you being welcoming and kind to everyone as well quite appreciable how you take time to appreciate your friends here and make them feel good about themselves. You deserve to feel appreciated as well. Keep being you!💛

hiya-georgina-i-hope-this-tag-finds-you-doing-well-just-wanted-to-take-a-moment-to-appreciate-you-for-being-such-a-nice-presence-around-it-is-nice-to-see-you-being-welcoming-and-kind-to-everyon_1700620081.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

@sadcat13

The color of the letters is soft pink just like the color of the heart and the flowers in the graphic! ☺

The heart color is yellow to show Sunshine's 🌞❤ pfp color tone! ☺

Kristynsmama November 22nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

i just wanted to say thank you for always interpreting the appreciations.  I am visually impaired and for someone like me, your interpretations mean the world!

As Always,

Kristy

@Kristynsmama

Thank you, Kristy, and thank you for your works! ☺

One last appreciation for the night!  This one goes out to @Sunisshiningforyou from @Orca03.    Orca wants to send you some beautiful flowers for all you do here at 7 cups!  Here is what Orca has to say about Sun! 

💐🌷🌼🌸🌺🌻💐🌷🌼🌸🌺🌻💐🌹🌻🌸

Sun, ☀️ you are a beacon of warmth and kindness on 7 Cups. Your ability to understand, support, and uplift ☂️ shines through in every interaction. Members consistently praise your empathetic and caring nature, describing you as a source of comfort and positivity. Your dedication to creating a safe and welcoming space is evident, and your impact on others is truly remarkable. Thank you for being a wonderful listener, and a radiant presence in this community. ☀️🌻I can't imagine this community without you 🌸.

Here’s the awesome qualities that Orca has spotted in Sun:

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

c661b786-5c73-48f8-9e4a-8b6574594d76_1700625674.jpeg
42bde0be-9e4a-4eea-a4ae-0c529b665d1b_1700625777.jpeg

@sunisshingandsoareyou I’m so sorry that I tweaked your name incorrectly!  I’m fixing your graphics now!

bc0973ad-bb3d-402a-b0ed-a9c53eba2844_1700626173.jpeg

@sunishshiningandsoareyou and @Orca03 here is the corrected graphic.  I’m so sorry again!

@Kristynsmama

It is a cute colorful splash theme graphic ☺ for Sunshine 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤ from Orca! 💫 ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 22nd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Aww no worries, it's really thoughtful of you to edit the graphic, Kristy, thank youuu for the colorful posting, I love how vibrant and cheerful the graphics are hehe.💖

@Orca03 

Hey hey wonderful hooman, this wasn't expected which is what makes it extremely special for me hehe, thank you for taking out time to think of me and compliment me oh-so-generously. It means the whole world to me. You're so consistently observant, appreciative and caring towards your peers and I'm immensely grateful for you too. Thank you for your uplifting presence in the community! Sending lots of sunshine your way!🤗💖

you-are.gif

@jem7cups, your friend @sunisshiningandsoareyou is sending you lots of smiles with these special words:

Hiya Jem, just wanted to take a moment to welcome you back the peer appreciation form way as well haha, as well as to appreciate you for your ever so bright presence in the community. You've made such helpful posts for the community, and as a forum persun I knowww how not-breeezy it is with laying out posts and getting them posted successfully lol, so yay you for taking the time to make such resourceful and helpful threads for everyone. Keep on being awesome! 🥰

bbe400ae-796d-4f93-913f-7e669f304f0b_1700634397.png

d1232db1-3b4f-4462-89e3-d31bd3932127_1700634417.png

ohhh so colorful!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 22nd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Aww yess so colorful and sweet, thank you for creating this wonderful graphic for @jem7cups for me, Kristy!💖

@Orca03 is at it again with kind words for @helpfulwords4438 

🌻🌺🌹🌷🌼🌸💐🌻🌺🌹🌷🌼🌸💐🌻🌺

Orca is sending you lots of colorful flowers and Here’s what they have to say

🌻🌺🌹🌷🌼🌸💐🌻🌺🌹🌷🌼🌸💐🌻🌺

Your support has been invaluable – from your helpful words to your understanding and kind demeanor 🌸. Your empathetic and caring nature truly made a difference ✨. You're not just a listener; you're a supportive presence that made people feel heard and understood. Grateful for your compassion and encouragement! 🌟🔥

Special Qualities in Helpfulwords4438

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Humble - They humbly admit when they

bd101e49-8383-41cd-b58f-1b8c30976a19_1700639748.png 

0cd5699d-51d0-48df-8168-12ef52b026b5_1700639975.png

b1bdb3cd-19f5-4395-881e-d9aca9d5282e_1700640221.jpeg

rubyjane00 November 22nd, 2023

@Emma1229 you have a wonderful appreciation from Secret uWu

pat-2-21-11-23_1700661574.png
They have also gifted you *healing tea*💕

screenshot-2023-11-21-at-17-51-16_1700661604.png

Secret uWu Thank you for being a star and appreciating those around you

Cookies for you both from me 🍪🍪

LoveMyMoonflowers November 22nd, 2023

@rubyjane00

the graphic is vv cute! 🥺 I love it hehe 

BrightIndigo November 22nd, 2023

💙🍵💜 @Kristynsmama has sent a lovely message and healing Tea 🍵 to the always wonderful @Bubbles2025 💜🍵💙

bubbleapp01_1700663922.jpg

💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜

Kristynsmama also mentioned the following qualities:

Friendly
Positive
Supportive
Cheerful

You guys r makin me wanna have some tea as well! 😂 Thank you lovely bunch for spreading love and comfort among us! 🤗💜

💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜💙🍵💜

I always want Bubble Tea!

NeurospicyGirl November 22nd, 2023

Hey everyone! We have a lovely appreciation for @Goodlife2007 from @Comphi ! 

It reads as follows: 

"I recently came across them and became their listener. They are truly a joy to talk to and very friendly and easily approachable. I am looking forward where this new friendship head towards to in future ." 

1-20231122-144900-0000_1700664770.png

They also wish to highlight these qualities in you: Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Thankyou for this lovely appreciaton 

Hi hi we have another lovely appreciation this time for @KateDoskocilova from @LoveMyMoonflowers

The message they wish to share reads as follows: " Kate, I’d like to take some time to thank you for everything you do for our community 💙 Every time I see you around in the group chats, you’re always so kind, fun and professional. You’re a great leader and a wonderful person, and I really hope you know that. 💜

Please please remember to be kind to yourself as well 💙 I’m sending so much love and good vibes your way ☺️💜" 

2-20231122-144900-0001_1700665009.png

Thankyou so much for sharing this beautiful appreciation ❤️

KatePersephone November 22nd, 2023
@LoveMyMoonflowers thank you so so much for your sweet words!! i know we do not talk a lot in pms but i really appreciate you, too 🥺❣️ much love to you!
LoveMyMoonflowers November 22nd, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

awwe! 🥺 sending lots of love your way 💕

Hi all, we have an appreciation for @Yannickosaur from @BenittaJ

The appreciation reads as follows: 

"This appreciation form is to appreciate the hardwork you putting in every posts day to day. Dear Listener, I recently came across your posts and particularly one post made me rethink about my problem ie "To help yourself, is to help others. To help others, is to help yourself." Thankyou for posting it. I hope your life is colourful." 

3-20231122-144900-0002_1700665216.png

They also noticed these qualities within you:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Thank you once again for sharing this appreciation 

Yannickosaur November 22nd, 2023

@NeurospicyGirl Wow, this literally putting a good smile on my face. Thank you so much for these kind words! I will continue to make these quote topics! 

Kristynsmama November 23rd, 2023

Here’s some kind and special words from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for @Empathysgarden.

Hiya Emp, I hope this month has been treating you well so far. I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to see you in forumland lately, specially the friendship community forums, with your innovative and fun check-ins and discussions enabling more dialog and connections. Thank you for all you do, can't wait to see what more amazing things are in store hehe. Ooh and welcome to the Peer Appreciation Team, it's so amazing you've joined us in spreading more smiles, sending a permanent one your way as well! 💖

here are the special qualities that Sun sees in Empathysgarden:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Sun is sending lots of smiles your way!

bb622575-ccf9-4ce8-8f61-66f257a5b055_1700700958.jpeg

1d70c4e2-c9df-461c-aa0b-e0b23c27ddd0_1700700975.jpeg

9735423b-64b5-45af-a396-c98dd4e4d181_1700700989.png

VictoriaLove7 November 23rd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The color of the letters is soft pink, it is similar to the color of the flower petals in the graphic! ☺

It is a cute appreciation graphic from Sunshine 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤  to Emp! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Such a colorful post! Love this for @EmpathysGarden, you're awesome!🥳

Kristynsmama November 23rd, 2023

Here’s another great appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou  This time it goes to @VictoriaLove7 Here’s what Sun has to say:

Hey hey Viccc, I hope this tag finds you doing as amazing as you are. ❤
Im often at a loss for words to thank you for your neverending compassion, kindness, gratitude and understanding. 
It is rare to find someone as thoughtful, observant and considerate as you, and I am super blessed to call you a friend. 
Thank you, Vicccc, for being the amazing person that you are. Your sweetness, observant nature, thoughtfulness, kindness, and considerate actions are truly inspirational. 
You have a way of making others feel immensely valued and loved, it just seems to be the most beautiful sight where you put together all the lil pieces and throw extra shine on them, and I cannot thank you enough for this incredibly considerate gesture of yours. 🤗
Your ability to notice the small things and show your appreciation in such a sincere manner is a true testament to your character. You have a beautiful soul, and I am sooo honored to know you.
Never stop being the kind and caring hooman you are. You make the world a kinder place to be in! ❤

Victoria had the following characteristics!

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

962e6d03-54da-4acb-9478-aa2a4ac003df_1700702256.jpeg

1de1d051-ef28-4391-8516-e36268248306_1700702270.png

Sun also sends this certificate, good for 10 free hugs!

cf83cca3-e3d8-4184-ab08-cd918ed3c6ad_1700702332.jpeg

heathermarie95 November 23rd, 2023

i love the certificate idea!