Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CheerySandi November 10th, 2023

@heathermarie95 thanks!

heathermarie95 November 10th, 2023

Hello @Tinywhisper11

You have received an appreciation from @BenittaJ

screenshot-2023-11-10-at-12-46-59-am_1699595319.png

They also sent you healing tea!

cup-of-tea-teapot.gif

To Tinywhisper11 -

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work!

To BenittaJ -

It is great to see all the appreciation

you have been sending in.

Keep being the kind 

person that you are!

Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

@heathermarie95 @Benittaj awww thanks so much ❤❤❤ I love and appreciate you to. Your always so kind to everyone in group chats ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ drinks tea😁

thanks Heather you made this appreciation look beautiful, just like you ❤❤

aww shucks, keep being you!

Hello @CommunityModCharlie

You have received an appreciation from @RachelListener

screenshot-2023-11-10-at-12-58-18-am_1699595992.png

They also sent you a trophy!

stickergiant-you-deserve-a-trophy.gif

To CommunityModCharlie -

Thank you for all

you do for 7Cups.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

To RachelListener -

I like the car in your profile picture

VictoriaLove7 November 10th, 2023

@heathermarie95

The honey pot 🍯 and the bee 🐝  look cute, Heather! ☺

The color of the letter is gold because the font color and the graphic is in gold yellow tone! 🥳🍯

RachelListener November 10th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you for creating the honey theme for Charlie 🍯 I like it! Charlie's pfp is Winnie bear with honey! 😊

glad you like it

CommunityModCharlie November 10th, 2023

@heathermarie95 thanks Heather and Rachel 🥰🍯

ChromaticFinss November 10th, 2023

Amazing

heathermarie95 November 11th, 2023

Hello @AuRewolf

You have received an appreciation from @trueconfidant123 !

screenshot-2023-11-10-at-8-59-44-pm_1699668164.png

screenshot-2023-11-10-at-8-59-52-pm_1699668182.png

They also sent you flowers!

thinkinh-thinking.gif

To AuRewolf -

It has been awesome working

with you on the PAT team :D

November 11th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Aww, thanks for your lovely graphic! ❤️

@trueconfidant123

Oh my gosh... I have no words to say of your appreciation note. Thank you so much and it has been a pleasure knowing you 😊

Kristynsmama November 11th, 2023

Hey hey!!!  Let’s all check out this special appreciation from @Lunaire00 for the one and only @Fuechsin

Where do I begin with the lovely Fuechsin? Having her as company in the Listener Support Room is amazing - she is warm, welcoming and friendly, and will make you feel right at home! She is kind and compassionate, and you can always count on her for a positive approach. I truly appreciate her presence on Cups, and am thankful to have her as a fellow listener. Thank you for all that you do for us here on Cups Fue, and I know there's a lot of wonderful things that lie ahead in your journey as a listener. 🤍

Qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

14cb2f60-a047-488a-92f1-19616f83a5d6_1699673658.png

7fe947b6-7194-4ba4-8cf5-97c0d7950481_1699673750.jpeg

Lots of beautiful and colorful flowers are being sent your way @Fuechsin from Lunaire00 and all of your friends here at 7 cups. 🌹🌻🌸🌼🌺💐

VictoriaLove7 November 11th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

The color of the font is peach, it is similar to the flowers in the graphic. I like the Sunflower 🌻 image! ☺

Fuechsin November 11th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank you for creating that wonderful post! It's really lovely! Did you know that coral / orange shades tend to be my most favorite? ^^

@Lunaire00

Oh my goodness ... I'm not quite certain how to react to all this appreciation you're showering me with. I don't even know what I've done to deserve so much love from you, but I definitely appreciate it!

Thank you for pouring all that kindness into my direction! I am deeply touched and moved by everything you've said about me. I can feel the warmth stream to my cheeks and my heart. Thank you!

If it wasn't for wonderful presences like yours in the LSR, Lunaire, I probably wouldn't be the kind of listener I currently am. I'm only learning from the best!

@Fuechsin

i actually didn’t know that was your favorite color.  I tend to go for bright colors, but I’m glad I trusted my intuition on this one!

Lunaire00 November 11th, 2023

@Fuechsin

Of course, I truly appreciate you as a peer and fellow listener. I wanted to show you that your compassion in the LSR never goes unnoticed. Thank you for being a part of the 7Cups community, it would truly not be the same without you. 💜

Thank you for the kind words, and I love how we have a culture of lifelong learning on Cups. We learn from each other, and can pass that knowledge on - it truly is amazing to witness. 🤍

Lunaire00 November 11th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank you for creating this absolutely beautiful post and graphic to go along with the note, it is stunning! 🤍

November 11th, 2023

Hey @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

You received an awesome appreciation note (or should I say, letter? 🤭) @VictoriaLove7 🩷

This is what Victoria thinks of you!

🌞Humble, Supportive, Optimistic, Intuitive, Accountable, Motivated, Cheerful 🌞

Here’s the amazing appreciation note/letter:

sun-victoria_1699678310.png

Also, here is a sweet graphic Victoria has sent, just for you:

sunshine_1699678340.png

Finally, Victoria shared lots of love with you 🩷

love-hug.gif

@AuRewolf

Thank youu, Wolf! 🐺🤗 for making the appreciation letter I sent for Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

It is a super sweet graphic with the bright Sunshine 🌞❤ that shows Sunshine! 🌞❤

I love the soft colors in the graphic too 🤗

Thank youu also for putting the graphic I created for Sunshine! 🌞❤

The penguins 🐧 with hearts are also sweet to show lottts of love ❤ that I sent for Sunshine! 🌞❤

Yes yes, it is my appreciation letter for Sunshine! 🤗❤

I am saving the graphic and the whole post! 🥳

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Aww thank you for laying this out so beautifully. I love the graphic hehe. Keep being your awesome self!❤

@VictoriaLove7 

Vicccc whaaaa- 😭❤ you have the sweetest things to say for everyone and the most thoughtful ways to make people feel seen and appreciated.❤

The fact you created this vibrant graphic for me plus chose a gif for the post, along with the heartiest appreciation letter truly warms my heart.🤗

Thank you for being so kind, appreciative and caring always. You make the world a better place, with everflowing compassion and warmth!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥺❤ Thank *youu*, Sunshine!  🌞❤

And thank you for everything, for brightening up our days, for all your hard work for Cups! ❤

It was a joy for me to create the graphic for you, Sunshine! 🌞❤ It is to show the Sun is shining for Sunshine 🌞❤ (there is a rainbow 🌈 too 🤗) and the hearts to show lotts of love for you, in addition to the cute penguin gif that shows lottss of love! 🤗❤

Thank you for being *you* 🤗❤ 

You earned our gratitude everyday, Sunshine! 🌞❤

*huggsss tightttt*🤗❤

sun-hugs.gif

*Claps loudly*. Here we are ladies and gentleman to celebrate another peer appreciation.  This time @Orca03 is appreciating @Ameliecool  Here’s what Orca has to say:

You're truly a gem of a listener! ✨ Your kindness and attentive approach are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for being there and lending an understanding ear. 😊🌟 Thank you so much for your kindness, and keep being amazing! 🌸

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

8992dca1-1847-4146-83ca-48a80c47cda3_1699714360.png

dce125d2-2803-45ed-adbc-9dcdb8c4fd9e_1699714387.png

rubyjane00 November 11th, 2023

@VioletVeritas you have a wonderful appreciation post from @BenittaJ 🎉

wallpaper-cute-c-njoy-obs_1699714085.png

screenshot-2023-11-11-at-14-50-16_1699714245.png

They have also spotted these wonderful peer qualities in you 🤗

• Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  • Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.
  • Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.
  • Cheerful - They are fun to be around.
  • Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.
  • Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

@VioletVeritas You are such a dedicated individual wanting to spread kindness and help your fellow peers. Thank you for all your hard work 🫶🏼

@BenittaJ Thank you so much for taking time to appreciate those around you and spreading positivity 🤗

Cookies for to both of you 🍪🍪

CalmRosebud November 12th, 2023

@rubyjane00 @BenittaJ

Benitta, and Ruby Jane,

Thank you Benitta for this beautiful Appreciation, it makes my heart full. I changed my name back to my old name, CalmRosebud, so it's me (VioletVeritas) only with my previous (and now new) name.

Here is an image of a Beautiful Gecko to brighten your day!

Love and Courage, Rose

screen-shot-2023-11-12-at-8-13-40-am_1699794849.png

BenittaJ November 12th, 2023

@CalmRosebud Thankyou for this image it's lovely 

November 11th, 2023

Hey @Mya000 🩷

You received an awesome appreciation note from @KristenHR

Kristen has made a custom graphic just for you and only you, Mya. Have a look here:

screenshot-2023-11-11-211308_1699717736.png

These are the wonderful qualities Kristen has spotted in you:

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Finally, here is the sunshine showered on you:

sunshine-good.gif

P.S.

Mya, I've seen you around the site a few times, and I'm impressed with the work you've done! Keep it up! 

Mya000 November 11th, 2023

Thank you so much, @KristenHR and @AuRewolf 💖

Your kind words and thoughtful gesture mean a lot to me. I'm truly touched by your appreciation. It's a pleasure to be part of such a supportive community, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute. Your words have truly brightened my day. Thank you so much!

bear-blowakiss.gif

November 11th, 2023

Hey @Hawaii968 🩷

You received an awesome appreciation note from…

*drumrolls* 🥁

A secret friend!

Your secret friend has spotted some wonderful qualities shown by you in Sharing Circle!

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Here’s a sweeeet appreciation your secret friend has penned for you!

summer-is-unequivocally-the-most-genuine-kind-compassionate-and-helpful-person-i-have-encountered-on-this-site-it-seems-like-she-is-almost-always-in-the-sharing-circle-giving-out-heaps-of-supp_1699719172.png

Finally, here's the self-care kit your secret friend has sent to you too!

screenshot-2023-11-11-213459_1699719189.png

Bunnylovesyou November 12th, 2023

❤️note: this post was meant to be as one, but cups is a pain❤️

❤️hey @tinywhisper11 you've been appreciated by not one but two awesome peersl❤️

❤️first is @comphi ❤️

screenshot-2023-11-11-12-50-03-am_1699762478.png 

❤️Tiny has been on the platform for sometime now, but only now I got the opportunity to exchange few words with her. She fills me with joy. I laugh reading her posts. We all know how brave she is and that motivates me and many other to keep smiling. Such a blessing she is. She is truly a champion.❤️

❤️comphi also sends a champions trophy❤️

champion-the-best.gif 

❤️@comphi - you are so so so amazing! Everything you do here, is so amazing! You are an awesome appreciator and your messages mean so much!❤️

❤️Alright lola, hold on for part 2, below❤️

Tinywhisper11 November 12th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou @comphi awwwwww ❤❤❤❤ I love you comphi thankyouuuuuuu ❤❤❤ merry Christmas ❤❤ I'm smiling the biggest smile right now🤗

thanks bunny ❤❤ this is perfectly done ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

Comphi November 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Glad you liked it😊

Bunnylovesyou November 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

awwww I'm glad you liked it! Part two does not wanna post, I'm going to try again.

GrimSox November 12th, 2023

🧘 *mindfully breathes in, mindfully breathes out* 🧘

Hi, @MindfulnessAndHarmony
You've received a cute note of appreciation from @Orca03

mindfulness_1699768595.png

Orca sends you a champion's trophy! 🏆

smash-ball-game.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

Nice to meet you, Mindfulness. I am a huge fan of mindfulness in the spiritual context 😊 Hope we can connect over that sometime ^ ^ So yeah, thank you soo much for spreading the good vibes and guiding people through challenging times 🤗 
Thank you Orca for this awesome appreciation ^ ^ *boops you*

orca-killer-whale.gif

May you all be peaceful, liberated from your miseries. May you enjoy love and harmony :)

MindfulnessAndHarmony November 12th, 2023

Thank you so much @Orca03 and @grimsmark8 for this lovely appreciation. This really made my day! :)

“When the sun is shining, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” - Wilma Rudolph

Power and Sunnie! You both got Sun in your names and this quote fit perfectly! 
@Powerandsunset25 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌞🌞🌞

Hi.... Power 🌆, sunshine 🌞 has sent you a kind appreciation message that goes:

1_1699778697.png

2_1699778718.png

🏆 Sunshine has also beamed this trophy to you, Power... because you're a champion! 🏆

you-you-win.gif

✮✮✮✮✮

Click here to view the images above in better quality

Sooo nice to meet a fellow nature and cat lover 😸 in you Power! Thank you for being your inspiring self and making this community a supportive and kind place 🤗 I admire your resilience, the ability to get back up sooo soo much. I wish you super-duper powers in your ongoing and coming journeys 💕

And ofc my only sunshine, you make me happyyyy... when I see yourr nameeee ^ ^ You've sent such a wholesome and inspiring appreciation for Power, you radar of kindness you 🥺🤗 Wish you both love and soothing sunrays 😊

VictoriaLove7 November 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8

It is so cute, from Sunshine 🌞❤ to Sunset 🌇 ☺ The second graphic has a Sunset & a sticker of the Sun near Sunshine's 🌞❤ name! ☺

I like the quote on Sun is shining, Charlie! ☺ 

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you Vickity 😊 always appreciating the details about posts ^ ^ 🌈
LoveMyMoonflowers November 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8

i love the graphics 💛

LoveMyMoonflowers November 12th, 2023
Hey hey Sun 🥰 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou I hope you’re doing okay :3 you’ve received an appreciation from the wonderful @Comphi 💛

97d3cd8e-5e90-4265-99f2-43c562ccccdd_1699793730.png

Comphi also sent you a well-deserved champion’s trophy! 🏆 hehe 💛

57583512-f0f0-4b56-8eeb-35135e1288ac_1699794039.png
click meeee

🏆 A little note from me 🏆

Comphi thank you for being such a wonderful presence here at cupsies 💛 I always see you spreading kindness around 💛 I hope you know how much we appreciate you as well :) 

Sun buddy I hope you won’t ever forget how special you are 🥰 and how much you mean to this world. Thank you for being *you* 🥺💛 Me love and appreciate you so so much 💛 *koala-huggles you if okay* 🐨💕 Please don’t forget to take care of yourself too 🥺

🌙 Ni 🌸