Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BrightIndigo October 14th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you kind anonymous friend and Heather, this means a lot, so much appreciated!  🤗

heathermarie95 October 6th, 2023

Hello @Hawaii968

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-10-05-at-10-16-28-pm_1696559604.png

screenshot-2023-10-05-at-10-16-37-pm_1696559618.png

They have also sent you a song with some flowers!

Click here to listen!

flower-dancing-dancing-flower.gif

To Hawaii968 -

It is great to see you receive

another appreciation :D

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2023

Hey hey @AutisticYouth, you have an appreciation from @Amiablepeace77 for being your kind self.💜

image_1696600345.png

Ami also sent chocolates for you, hope it sweetens your day as much as you sweeten our community with your lovely presence.💜

love-chocolates.gif

VictoriaLove7 October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The font in the graphic is purple so the names in the typed letters and the hearts are in purple. The names in the graphic are in brown (because it is a chocolate theme!) so the message in the typed letters are in brown! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤

The pretty chocolate graphic looks yummy, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗

lightPrune1000 October 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  

It is a pretty graphic! Well done!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2023

@lightPrune1000 

Thank youuu, it's great to see you here! 

@AutisticYouth

Yayy! I'm glad you like it!

@VictoriaLove7 

Thank youuu, for being you always, Viccc!❤

VictoriaLove7 October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ for being owlsome! 🤗❤

milk-and-mocha.gif

October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  aww thank you for this beautiful post n message.

LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023
Hey hey @YourCaringConfidant 🧁🌈 I hope this tag finds you well 💗 You've received a heart-warming appreciation from the sweet appreciator, @AnnaSilverberg 💙✨

for-desiree_1696603371.png

Anna being her awesome pawesome self sent in some warm hugs for you too! 🥺💙🤗
anh-thien-be-heo-chuppy-bunny.gif
I hope you know how much we love you, Desiree, and how grateful we are for your beautiful self 💕
GrimSox October 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🥺🥺🥺 @YourCaringConfidant @AnnaSilverberg 

All of you, so wholesomely adorably cutely awesome people! Warm hugs to all my buddies ^ ^

LoveMyMoonflowers October 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8

*accepts warm hugs* Charlie buddy 🥺🫂💜

YourCaringConfidant October 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers This appreciation was delivered absolutely beautifully. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so. ♡ XOXO. 

LoveMyMoonflowers October 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww! 🥺💜 you deserve it! 💕

@grimsmark8 I gladly accept that hug and give you one right back. Awwww. ♡

hugs-hugs-for-you.gif

GrimSox October 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant extra huggs for you to support you till your bio looks amazing again 

@grimsmark8 Thanks for pointing it out to me because I had no clue. All my pretty fonts and emojis are messed up. I have no idea how or why. 😶😶 

GrimSox October 6th, 2023

@xXReddMystic15Xx @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🔺
🔴💓 Hey there, Hanna! Radhe-Radhe!💓🔴🔺

Our only 
🌞🌞 Sunshine, who makes us happyyyyy when skiiiiies are grrrrey ^ ^ has sent you a hearty globe-warming message: 🌞🌞

reddmystic15xx_1696610786.png

red2_1696610811.png

👏👏 🌞🌞 Sunnie has also sent you an adorable high fiveee  ^ ^ 🌞🌞 👏👏

reddsun_1696610861.png

✮✮✮✮✮

It's two of my favourite people on here! Yayyyy! Sunnie 🌞, honestly, Redd 🔴is soo easy to talk to, and she is vv cute and polite and knowledgeable about so many things. Not to mention her international taste in music 😎(and it's very tasty to me too) like how do I always find something new and like it? Redd is such a green-flag 💚 of a person tbh. I love both of you soo much 🥺 I pray to the lord that I also have the love, cheer, and warmth Sunnie has in their heart, and consistently at that. May your bond grow stronger and stronger, I'd love to see that blossom, Sun and Hanna. Sun, you make me burn with how lovely and kind you are. I wish to t-ray-s your footsteps 🤗 

High resolution images: ReddSun

@grimsmark8

Ohmigoooshhh Charlieee, just me trying to keep a track of the puns here hahaha, I've smiled soooo much seeing this one, thank youuu uber cutuuu hooman Charlieee, you're meowgically fantabulous in everything you say and do and "how" you say that and "how" you do things, is just beyond inspiring! 🥹❤

Loooaaffff youu so much also and incredibly grateful for your beautiful self gracing the cupsland with nothing but massive lots of pawesome kindness and love! 🥰

I looooveee this aesthetically appealing, ultra vibrant post (I spy a sunn in the graphic too, hooomann?! how thoughtful could you possibly be smh smh?!😭) 

You make us felinee sooo pawsitiveee always, I'm not even kittennnn, vvv grateful for your lovely way of expressing cattitudeee, you're the bestest furr-enddd everyone needs in their life! 🥺❤

image_1696711947.png

GrimSox October 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You deserve all the love, dear Sunnie ^ ^ I felt very happy creating the graphic, and I tried to be clever and included the Philippines flag Sun 😁🌞 Hugss and love to you 🤗🥰 Thank you for always encouraging my efforts so cutely, I'm flattered and thanks to you, very flat now, like a potato chip. 😂

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Eeeeehhh missed this tag smh! *noms adorable potato chipppp* yummmm! 🥰 

KindWolf2023 October 7th, 2023

TO: ⭐️🩵@Helper127🩵⭐️

Here is a lovely note to let you know you are wanted and definitely missed!

Also included is the virtual gift of a self-care kit!

1000001627_1696644307.png

1000001631_1696644275.jpg

1000001512_1696644259.png

Helper127 October 7th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 thank you so much!

@Waterfallsofnature36 you are so kind! Thank you so much for this! I miss being in the circle and you and everyone, and I look forward to returning to hosting soon!😊

@Helper127 very welcome glad to do it!!

Love it when peers use the peer appreciation form to communicate! It's always so full of gratitude, care, compassion and kindness!🥰

Hey hey @lunaire00 you've received a heartfelt letter of appreciation from @ChillingRain to brighten your dayyy!💛

purple-and-gold-aesthetics-floral-save-the-date-card_1696665005.png

Some chocolates from Rain

chocolate-heart.gif

💜Also an adorable message here!💜

Y'all are so full of kindness for one another as well as the community, thank you for being so wondrously *you*, in everything you do!💛

Lunaire00 October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @ChillingRain

Rain, oh my word, you have really honestly and truly brightened my day with this lovely message. Thank you so, so much - I honestly don't have the words to express how much gratitude I have for this message and for your overwhelming kindness and compassion. 🤍

Sun, thank you for the stunning graphic and kind message, and for taking the time to make it. 💕

@Lunaire00 Super happy to hear that, Luna, you deserve the best!🥰

ChillingRain October 7th, 2023

Aww. I'm glad my message served it's purpose; you deserve to have a bright day! I hope you enjoy your bekfast and chocolates. :P

Hiya @communityModCharlie, I feel you're one the most summoned mods in this thread hehe, and clearly, you're doing something super right here, being your amazingly kind self and a brilliant moderator for chatrooms. ❤

This time you're summoned by @BenittaJ who just has the sweetest note for you! ❤

image_1696695372.png

Charliee, you've received a self-care kit as well. 🥰

image_1696695591.png

Benii, you're a rockstar for making so many people feel seen and appreciated. Thank you for being you! ❤

VictoriaLove7 October 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is very cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The color of the graphic background is yellow, the font color is red. So the typed letters are in yellow, the names and the hearts are in red! ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤

The color tones are red and yellow because Charlie's pfp is Winnie, a yellow bear with red t shirt! ❤

I love the smoll Winnie wearing night cap in Charlie's name in the graphic! You are owlsome, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 🥰❤thank-you-thanks.gif

VictoriaLove7 October 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

stay-cool-winnie-the-pooh.gif

TO: ⭐️🩵@tuffattack🩵⭐️

Here is a great appreciation of who you are, the light you are, and the happiness you bring others!!

Included is the virtual gift of warm hugs!!

1000001645_1696713677.jpg

1000001649_1696713662.jpg

1000001504_1696713642.jpg

tuffattack October 7th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you so much for this. I’m not even gonna lie and say that this made me teary eyed. After somewhat of a rough day this brought a smile to my face

Youre an amazing person and you bring light to so many people, thank you for everything you do

@tuffattack it was my absolute pleasure and joy to do this; thanks for letting me know how you liked it!!

heathermarie95 October 8th, 2023

Hello @IsayUncle

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-10-07-at-11-29-36-pm_1696736011.png

screenshot-2023-10-07-at-11-29-47-pm_1696736028.png

They also sent you a self-care kit!

screenshot-2023-10-07-at-11-32-15-pm_1696736068.png

To IsayUncle -

Hello!

I like your profile picture :D

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

IsayUncle October 8th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you, so very much. You are very thoughtful and this was genuinely uplifting this morning. Thanks again, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

image_1696751814.png

LoveMyMoonflowers October 8th, 2023
Hey hey sweet Sunshine! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💖🌞

You’ve received this lovely appreciation from our kind, thoughtful friend,

@VictoriaLove7 ❤️🌈

4b85f52b-0718-4925-aafa-36904cd9ae64_1696775881.png

Here are some warm hugs from Viccc buddy 🥰🫂🌈

8beced97-a8c7-4579-8b9d-59ad001d551b_1696776305.png

Sun buddy, I agree wholeheartedly with Vicc, you really do deserve the vv bestest owlways 💖 I, too, hope you are being gentle with yourself 💖🫂 you deserve so much love. And Viccc, I hope you know how much you mean to me, Sunshine and this community 💖 Sending lots of love for you amazing hooman beans! 🥰🌞🌈

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii 🌙☺ for creating this very very cutu and detailed graphic for sweet Sunshine! 🌞❤ from me 🤗🌈

I love the graphic with the Sun shining brightly on top left corner that portrays Sunshine 🌞❤ (the appreciated) and the rainbow 🌈 (me= the appreciator 🤗) on top right corner! 🥳

The font color is light pink so the typed letters are in light pink. The names of the appreciated and appreciator are in yellow, because the color of the Sun is yellow! 🥳❤

The hearts are in pink with yellow shining 💖! Because Sunshine is shining! 🌞❤

Thank youu also for putting the warm hug image that I specifically sent for Sunshine!  🌞❤

Thank you for your message too, Nii! 🌙🤗 I am saving the high resolution graphic and the whole post! 🥳💖

LoveMyMoonflowers October 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Sweet viccc buddy ❤️🌈 being so observant as owlways! 🥺💜 thank you so much 💜 I’m so happy you liked the graphic and the post. Thank *you* for sending this lovely appreciation for sunshine! 🥰🌞

Ni 🌙🌸

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank *you*, Nii 🌙🤗 for making it very very cute with perfect color tones for Sunshine! 🌞❤🌈🤗❤

Sweet Sunshine 🌞❤ has worked hard for Cups, and earned our gratitude everyday! 🤗❤