Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Helper127 September 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much for this beautiful share!

@Lou73, I am smiling so much right now!!! Thank you so, so much! I cannot begin to describe how grateful I am for you and your friendship and how wonderful of a person you are. This has really brightened my day so much, as you do all the time! Thank you! Here's to many more laughs and crossing pathways πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 28th, 2023

Hiya @Cashhhhhhh (I hope I got the right number of "h" here lol), you've got an encouraging note from your listener @Waterfallsofnature36, who is reminding you that they believe in you!πŸ’™

image_1695898697.png

The very thoughtful Nature also shared a self-care kit with you, because as we all know, self care is important and you deserve to treat yourself with kindness.πŸ₯°

image_1695898851.png

So proud of you, Cash, you're doing super amazing and we're all cheering for you. Keep at it.πŸ’™

VictoriaLove7 September 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the self-care steps you put in there, Sunshine! 🌞❀ Those are simple things that we often take for granted. My favorite part is the healthy snack! πŸ˜„β€

The font colors in the graphic are pink and black, so the typed letters are pink and black for the names! ©️ Sunshine style! 🌞❀ as owlways πŸ€—β€

@VictoriaLove7 Took it from the internet hehe, snacks are always a yesss!πŸ₯° Thank youu, Viccc!πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 September 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Even though it is from the internet, it took time and effort to browse for it, and you put a thoughtful effort into it, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—

Hey hey @YellowPond8197, your lovely self has received an appreciation from @ScarletPear4440 for being Empathetic, Intuitive, Supportive, Cheerful, Coachable, Consistent and Resilient! πŸ’œ

Woah, Isa, you sound pretty awesome and I love your profile picture hehe, it is heapssss cool! πŸ₯°

image_1695899745.png

Thank youu, Pear for thinking of your peer with such consideration and sending them warm hugs along with this sweet appreciation! πŸ’œ

milkandmocha-hug.gif

yellowPond8197 September 28th, 2023

Ahh! Tysm @ScarletPear4440!!

LoveMyMoonflowers September 28th, 2023
Hi there Maggie! πŸ’• @MaggieListens00

You’ve received a sweet appreciation note from bestest Morgan buddy! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– @teenmorgan16

image_1695904029.jpeg

Morgan buddy also sent in some warm hugs for your warm, supportive self! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

milk-and-mocha.gif

πŸ’• A little note from me πŸ’•

Morgan thank you so much for sending in this appreciation πŸ’– sending lots of love and hugs your way, buddy! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€— you are so loved here πŸ’πŸ₯Ί

Maggie thank you so much for being *you* πŸ’– I see you’ve been an awesome pawesome listener for a while now and I want you to know that your efforts are so appreciated πŸ’• *you* are appreciated (': sending lots of love and hugs your way, if okies! πŸ€—
teenytinyturtle September 28th, 2023

Hey hey! Massive thank yous to @DevshiAlways for appreciating @Orca03 You both sound so supportive and lovely πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œπŸ«‚

1-20230918-134738-0000_1695924119.png

@teenytinyturtle

teeny buddy this is *beautiful* πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™

what’s the name of that font you used in the graphic, buddy? :o

DevshiAlways September 28th, 2023

Thank you @teenytinyturtle for this amazing appreciation πŸ™

May all the souls be blessed always 🌷

@Orca03 Another appreciation for you!! You effort in the community is recognised and we are greatful.

@Honesthope thank you for sending this appreciation πŸ’œ

20230928-191116-0000_1695925583.jpg

@communitymodeden you've been appreciatedddd πŸ˜€πŸ’œ so well deserved πŸ«‚ you do so much for the community.

@lovemymoonflowers thank you for all you do for PAT, and all your wonderful appreciations

20230928-193531-0000_1695926228.png

@teenytinyturtle

thank you so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ this is lovely πŸ’–

CommunityModEden October 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you so much for your kindness Ni! You're awesomeπŸ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2023

@CommunityModEden you're amazing!πŸ’›

CommunityModEden October 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

so are youu!Β πŸ’›

KindWolf2023 September 28th, 2023

TO: ⭐️🍁@bestVase7265🍁⭐️

Here are some beautiful and encouraging words to appreciate your good behavior here!

Also included is the virtual gift of a champion's trophy!

1000001534_1695944679.png

1000001545_1695944653.jpg

1000001544_1695944636.jpg

bestVase7265 September 29th, 2023

That is so very kind. It makes me smile. Sometimes I think that I am too involved in everything. Beautiful words like this remind me that I am making a difference. Thanks so, so much. @KindWolf2023

KindWolf2023 September 29th, 2023

@bestVase7265 Glad you feel blessed by my work, and of course the person who sponsored this appreciation, @ASilentObserver, is why I created it. Welcome and have a blessed day!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 29th, 2023

Hey hey @Iampapaya aka Cutiee pap, you've got an adorable appreciation from @BenittaJ, for being your angelic self, always encouraging and supportive towards everyone!πŸ€—πŸ’š

image_1695988311.png

I think Pap's wings are quite visible, your secret's out, Pappp, we knew you were an angel disguised as a papaya! πŸ˜›

Hehe, sweet Beni also sent you a plushieee!πŸ₯°

image_1695988432.png

Thank youu for the appreciation, Benii, missed seeing you around!πŸ€—πŸ’š

@Iampapaya Yayy sooo happy you loved the design and the papaya plushiee too. Looked up the best papaya plushie online for cutiee pappp and this one seemed meowgically purrfect for youu hehe!πŸ₯°

hug-day.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers September 29th, 2023
Hey hey my sweet Sun buddy! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’› @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

336645bd-be69-483d-9a5c-460275da69cf_1696009319.png

I’m so thrilled to share an appreciation you’ve received from a vv sweet appreciator πŸ₯ΊπŸ’›

@BenittaJ

Who penned this cute little note just for you! πŸ€—

ec6be0c7-3237-4a0a-8572-743767b04316_1696009408.png

That’s not it thoughhhhh! :3 hehe, Benitta sent you some flowers!

pusheen-flower.gif

πŸ’› A little note from me πŸ’›

Benitta thank you so much for sending in all these beautiful appreciations πŸ₯ΊπŸ’› I hope you know how appreciated and loved you are here as well πŸ’› keep being *you* your awesome pawesome! :3

Sunnnn buudddddyyyyyyy where do I begin?! I love you so muchhh aaaaaaaahhhh, your just the bestest Sun ever, and I’m so happy I met you here πŸ₯Ί like.. happy *beyond words* (': You’re an integral part of this beautiful community - 7cups wouldn’t be the same without you. Now, before I turn this last part of the post into an essay about how amazing you are (*ahem* because you *are* amazing and you *always* will be) I’m going to send you millions… no trillions of huggles for you πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’›πŸ€— I hope you never ever forget the extent to which you are lovveeeedddd πŸ₯ΊπŸ’›

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸
πŸ’–

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Omigooosh Nii buddy, this is sooooo adorable, I love the little sun with *sun* on it hehe, how lovely is that, with the beautiful sunny graphic, the aesthetically appealing color scheme and ooof the cutest flowers everr! πŸ₯Ί

Thank youu for making this sooo purrrfecttt, Nii buddy, you make lovely graphics, and then top it with the sweetest words one could ever hear smh *salon seshhhh incoming 😭😭* thank youuuu for such heart warming compliments, I love you beyond wordssss too and I'm vvvv grateful for your bright presence in my life, thank youu for being exactly *youuu*, uber happy to share the universe with youu!πŸ₯° *trillionnnn of hugglesss back* πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—πŸ’›

@BenittaJ

Beniii hey hey, I was so happy to see your name on the appreciation dash earlier and happierrrr to see my name too xD it has been a while yet you remember and remember so many of us, so kindly, with so much love. How in the world are you soooo sweeeet?!😭

Thank youu for such a lovely appreciation for me, it really made my day and every other when I'll come across it. (Nii buddy's awesome graphics defo go to my lil "pick me up folder" forsho πŸ₯°) Superrrr grateful for youu and sending you lots of flowers and hugs back. May you receive 1000 times more love than you give out, sweet one!πŸ’–

LoveMyMoonflowers September 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs you vv tightly* πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ€§β€οΈ

@LoveMyMoonflowers anh-thien-be-heo-chuppy-bunny.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 30th, 2023

Hiya @bloomingLotus21 you've received a sweet note blooming with gratitude for you, from @BenittaJ. πŸ’—

image_1696073772.png

Beautiful Benii also sent some warm hugs for you.πŸ€—

httpstenorcomb-l6d-fgif.gif

Keep being the wonderfully caring and compassionate hooman you are, Lotus, your selfless-supportive nature is incredibly appreciated.πŸ’—

VictoriaLove7 September 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's a pretty graphic with the lotuses that shows bloominglotus21, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The graphic color tones are green and blue, so the typed letters are in the similar tone of green and the names are in the same blue color. ©️ Sunshine's original style! πŸ€—β€

LoveMyMoonflowers September 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

me agrees with you, vicc buddy! πŸ’›πŸŒˆ

@VictoriaLove7 @LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww thank youu, lovely people, this has to be one of my recent favorite graphics too hehe, not one to appreciate my stuff xD but I do love how this turned out. πŸ₯Ή

Thank youu both for always going above and beyond in sending sooo much compassion via your upvotes (yesss, I seee youuuπŸ₯°) and your sweet, encouraging and extremely heart touching comments! πŸ˜­πŸ’–

LoveMyMoonflowers September 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*cries with sun buddy* πŸ˜­πŸ’–

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugglesss tighttt and continues sobbingggg*πŸ˜­πŸ’–

VictoriaLove7 September 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❀ for your works in putting those thoughtful details. ❀

I love your original style! πŸ€—β€

love-you-snoopy.gif

RogueOne1983 October 1st, 2023

TO: ⭐️πŸͺ@FristoπŸͺ⭐️

Here is a lovely appreciation from someone whose life has really been impacted positively by you being here!!

Also included is the virtual gift of a champion's trophy!!

1000001573_1696130038.jpg

1000001577_1696130025.jpg

1000001544_1696129966.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 1st, 2023

@RogueOne1983

Brilliantly done, Oneee!😍

RogueOne1983 October 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks Sunny!!

gracias.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers October 1st, 2023
Hiyaa Desiree! πŸ’• @YourCaringConfidant

You’ve received an appreciation from @BenittaJ

2c69cb3e-3e73-4d9b-b6a7-38a8a176054d_1696170784.png

Benitta also sent you a self-care kit! πŸ’•

dd36654d-f2ac-4060-ad75-a7a827fc2b38_1696170974.png

πŸ’• A little note from me πŸ’•

Benitta thank you so much for sending this note for sweet Desiree! πŸ’– I hope you know how loved and appreciated you are here as well πŸ’•

Desiree thank you so much for your presence here πŸ’– seriously. Although I don’t know you vv well, I’ve seen your beautiful graphics, your kind responses and your ability to make everyone feel so loved and supported πŸ’• You are a true blessing to this community πŸ’– I mean it. I really hope your taking care of yourself as well :3 Sending lots of love and hugs your way, if okies!

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸
πŸ’–
BenittaJ October 1st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thankyou for such a beautiful post ❀️❀️❀️❀️

LoveMyMoonflowers October 1st, 2023

@BenittaJ

thank *you* Benitta, for sending in all these heartfelt appreciations! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– your awesome! :3

YourCaringConfidant October 1st, 2023

@BenittaJ I believe this is my very first self care kit I received and it really came at the perfect time! Thank you sooooo much for your beautiful note as it has truly made its way into my β™‘ and made me smile. Best believe I am going to be utilizing the self care kit ideas and implementing them more frequently in my life. This came at the perfect time as it is just confirmation for me that it's something I need to do. You really have no clue how you made my day, Benitta. While you are thanking me, I need to thank you. β™‘ You're the amazing one here. Thanks for thinking of me. You deserve the best in life and I hope you have many great days. Hugs to you and your beautiful heart. Xoxo.

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thanks for your kind words. It's always a joy getting notifications of you hearting something of mine on here. No words are even needed to know that you are a sweet, supportive, and thoughtful person. Keep on doing the amazing job you do on here and thanks for this beautiful post! β™‘