Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

EverlastingFlames September 10th, 2023

aww thanks for sending the message along vic! & these beautiful photos ๐Ÿฉท @VictoriaLove7

Tiny! I appreciate the kind words ๐Ÿฅบ You are such a gem and I am grateful for your presence on cups ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿฉต @tinywhisper11

VictoriaLove7 September 11th, 2023

@unitedinflames

Thank you, Flames! ๐Ÿถโ˜บ

rubyjane00 September 7th, 2023

Hello (โ—'โ—ก'โ—)

@Bluerivercares you have a beautiful appreciation post from @navyAcai8433๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

cute-wallpaper_1694104499.png

They have also gifted you *plushies* ๐Ÿ’•

screenshot-2023-09-07-at-17-36-31_1694104622.png

They have identified the following peer qualities in you๐Ÿค

• โœจPurposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.โœจ
  • โœจHumble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.โœจ
  • โœจ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.โœจ
  • โœจProblem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.โœจ
  • โœจPatient - They take the time to calm down before they act.โœจ
  • โœจSupportive - They are kind and helpful.โœจ
  • โœจConsistent - They are consistent in their efforts.โœจ

@navyAcai8433 Thank you for appreciating those around you and spreading happiness and kindness. We all appreciate you!๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Cookies for you both ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

BrightIndigo September 7th, 2023

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™ @Hawaii968 has received a lovely poem from a Secret Friend ! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’œ

summanonapp_1694111547.jpg

To view the full image, click here <-

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™

They mentioned the following qualities:

Authentic
Consistent
Resilient
Patient
Empathetic
Forgiving
Supportive

Whoever wrote this amazing poem, deserves an applause ๐Ÿ‘x10. Keep being creative! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
Summer, you make this place shine with positivity and warmth! Also, thank you for always being around in SC, you're a great host! โœจ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž (and hopefully a great cleaner as well by now (inside joke) ๐Ÿ˜‚)

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™
WishUponAStar968 September 8th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Love the poem and the beautiful flowers ! This poem is wonderful and very special! (always yes, keeping up with the cleaning- sometimes) Thank you Indigoooo and Friend for making this!

BrightIndigo September 7th, 2023

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’› @Ralien has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @TheToastGod ! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงก

toastappr_1694118270.png

To view the full image, click here <-

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

Ralien mentioned the following qualities:

Emotionally Intelligent
Great Communicator
Consistent
Authentic
Respectful
Empathetic

Sendin' hugs to the both of you for warming our hearts! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

KindWolf2023 September 8th, 2023

TO: โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ@Camus00๐ŸŒบโญ๏ธ

Here is a supportive appreciative message from someone who wants you to know you have made a difference!

Also included is the virtual gift of a self-care kit!!

1000000878_1694149067.jpg

1000000880_1694149001.jpg1000000877_1694149011.jpg

magnificentNutella September 8th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 such a prettty post! And I love the self care kit, good work wolf๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ

KindWolf2023 September 8th, 2023

@magnificentNutella thanks Nutella!!

heathermarie95 September 8th, 2023

Hello @Calmmoon6757

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-09-08-at-4-04-09-pm_1694203483.png

They also sent you a trophy!

myhome-50lakhs.gif

To Calmmoon6757 -

Your profile picture is really cool!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

KindWolf2023 September 9th, 2023

โญ๏ธ๐Ÿชท@AnimalLover1125๐Ÿชทโญ๏ธ

Here is a beautiful appreciation and wonderful, true, healing words to remember! Read and know this is who you are!

Also included is a virtual gift: self care kit!

1000000885_1694222738.png

1000000886_1694222680.jpg

1000000884_1694222657.jpg

heathermarie95 September 9th, 2023

Hello @politeMoon1088

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-09-08-at-10-17-51-pm_1694225986.png

Animated Verison!

They also sent you some flowers too!

flowers-cute-dog.gif

๏ปฟTo politeMoon1088

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

KindWolf2023 September 9th, 2023

@heathermarie95 love it this looks great love too there is an animated version!!

VictoriaLove7 September 9th, 2023

Hiii Sunshinee ๐ŸŒžโค ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

you have got a special appreciation from Easy @Easylistener โ˜ฏ๏ธ

Easy โ˜ฏ๏ธ says to you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

1-20230907-014356-0000_1694240741.png

Easy โ˜ฏ๏ธ find these qualities in you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

2-20230907-014356-0001_1694240770.png

Easy โ˜ฏ๏ธ sent a flower for you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

3-20230907-014356-0002_1694240796.png

From me \( แ› )/

@Easylistener

Thank you for giving this appreciation for Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค Thank you for your kind presence, hope you be kind to yourself too! โ˜ฏ๏ธ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for all your hard work for Cups. Thank you for owlways being genuine and for the innumerable contributions you have given to Cups. Thank you for everything, Sunshine and thank you for being *you*. I am truly blessed and forever grateful to have you in my life โค

๐Ÿ•\( ๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )/๐ŸŸ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank youuu for the sparkly, sunny and super spectacular post as well as your sweet compliments, Viccc! Grateful for you too!โค

I love the flower hehe, so nicely customized!๐Ÿฅฐ

@EasyListener

Easyyy, it's so amazing to hear from you, I hope you're doing well. Miss your 2 truths and 1 lie games lol, and hope to see you soon. Thank youuu for the lovely message, it means a lot to me. Truly appreciate you for being so wondrous always. Sending lots of flowers for you too!โค

teddy-bear-for-you.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค for being you! โค Sunny, sparkly, and spectacular just like you! ๐Ÿค—โค

Thank you for all your hard work and the numerous things you have done for Cups, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—

NeurospicyGirl September 9th, 2023

Hi everyone! We have a lovely appreciation from @Hawaii968 for @DepressedCinderella

20230909-111827-0000_1694255081.png

Hawaii also wanted to send you some virtual chocolates!

red-roses.gif

They also asked to include these images

screenshot-20230909-112227-imgur-2_1694255169.jpg

screenshot-20230909-112208-imgur-4_1694255250.jpg

โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โŠฐโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…

โœฟ a little note from me โœฟ

@Hawaii968 - You are always a brilliant support to others who come into contact with you and we appreciate you being here with us

@DepressedCinderella - Your presence never goes unnoticed no matter where you are, keep being you! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โŠฐโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…

Hello wonderful cupsers, we have an appreciation from @magnificentNutella for @GoldenNest2727

september-20230909-113733-0000_1694255948.png

You are also being sent a gift of virtual chocolates

happy-chocolate-day-%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%9A%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%A1%E0%A5%87.gif

โœฟ A little note from me โœฟ

@GoldenNest2727 - thankyou for your dedication to the PAT team and going above and beyond to ensure members are seeing the posts

@MagnificentNutella - it is a pleasure to work with you on the PAT team, your graphics are always great and you always try to comment on others posts too!

@SomebodySpicy

It's autumn season theme, Spicy! ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ‚โ˜บ

Yes, yes! I'm trying to put out the autumn vibes although it's not quite here yet ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿ

magnificentNutella September 9th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy

Hiii amy!! Thank you so much for your kindest words๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’œ it's a pleasure to be alongside you in the PAT team. I soo love the autumn graphics, it's my fav season๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜€ and the chocolate box๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ yummy wish I could have it in real life hihi. Amazing work with this post๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿซ

GoldenNest2727 September 9th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy

How beautifully made, Spicy! I love the artwork!

@MagnificentNutella, you're the one who did me a favor! You are too kind!

I learned the lesson from my mom. She always said that if you ask someone for a favor, that it's important to make it as easy as possible on them. They're already putting themselves out for you, so why not.

@GoldenNest2727 wow Golden, thank you for sharing this lesson with me too๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒธ I truly learn a lot from people like you. And your mum really raised you well and of course you became better and better on your own๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’œ take care and thank you for your kind words๐Ÿง๐Ÿซ

LoveMyMoonflowers September 9th, 2023
๐Ÿฆ‹ Hello there Lou! @Lou73 ๐Ÿฆ‹

You've received an appreciation from Cheebs! @cheebsra ๐Ÿ˜Š

note_1694271704.png

Cheebs also sent you some flowers! ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป

gift_1694272308.jpg

๐Ÿ’ A little note from me ๐Ÿ’

Cheebs thank you so much for sending in this appreciation! ๐Ÿ˜Š keep being the kind person that you are owlways ๐Ÿ’•

Lou thank you so much for being *you* ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ‹ we are so grateful to have your kind, compassionate self here at 7cups! ๐Ÿค— thank you so much โค

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Full of butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹ just like Lou's pfp โ˜บ

@VictoriaLove7

Mhm! :3 I love her pfp so much ๐Ÿฅบ

Lou73 September 9th, 2023

Thank you so much @cheebsra this is so sweet and thoughtful and it's always wonderful to see you in the room too with your endless kindness for others ๐Ÿ’œ

*places flowers in the sunshine on my windowsill* ๐Ÿ’

Thank you for posting @LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒธ

@Lou73

My pleasure! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes it was so thoughtful of @cheebsra to send this appreciation ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 9th, 2023

Hey hey @SomebodySpicy, some sweet words have fallen for you, from the appreciative-treessss that are full of love and care for you! ๐ŸคŽ

The first one is from @Cheebsra who is tremendously kind and appreciative to everyone! ๐ŸคŽ

image_1694282596.png

Cheeebs has a floral delivery for youu! ๐Ÿฅฐ

orange-roses.gif

Next we have an Appreciation Hug for you along with some Chocolates, from the uber thoughtful and cheerful @AnnaSilverberg. ๐ŸคŽ

love-chocolates.gif

image_1694284399.png

Thank youu Anna and Cheebs for your compassionate words and thoughtful virtual gifts for Amy! ๐ŸคŽ

You're a delight to be around, Amy, thank you for being a part of the team. I've been enjoying your spicy Autumn posts lately lol, and couldn't think of a better way to present these for you. ๐Ÿฅฐ

happy-fall.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color tone of the background is fall tone, it's Spicy's color. As owlways it is the same as the typed letter color ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's style! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—

What is the name of the font you use for the names in the first graphic, Sunshine? ๐ŸŒžโค

Thankyouuu I love these appreciations they are so pretty! Woo I'm glad to see you have joined the trend of autumn themes posts ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฉท

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy

I have haha, it's breezy and thank youu, so lovely to hear that!๐Ÿฅฐ

Also thankyou to cheeby and Anna for the appreciations. Sending lots of autumn vibes and hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ„ @cheebsra @AnnaSilverberg

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunnnnn I love the autumn theme๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ and the graphics and the choco๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Thank youu, sweet Nuttyyy! Sending hugs and chocolates your way!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’–

BrightIndigo September 9th, 2023

๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’› @Orca03 has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @caringtulip04 ! ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก

caringtulipappr1_1694283252.jpg

The full-sized image can be viewed here <-

๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก

Orca03 mentioned the following qualities:

Intuitive
Supportive
Inquisitive
Cheerful
Respectful
Optimistic

The both of you make this place warm and lovely. Thank you for spreading the love!๐ŸŒž๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒท๐Ÿงก

BrightIndigo September 9th, 2023

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’› @AnnaSilverberg has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @ListenerPanda007 ! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ

pandaappr1_1694293397.jpg

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ

AnnaSilverberg mentioned the following qualities:

Optimistic

Thank you, Anna, for everything you do on 7cups, and Panda for being a part of the Peer Appreciation Team as well as providing a listening ear for those in need of one!

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงธโค๏ธ

rubyjane00 September 10th, 2023

Good morning โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

@GloriaD you have a lovely appreciation post from @Forcefulfield ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

pink-soft-wallpaper_1694337642.png

They have also gifted you *flowers* ๐Ÿ’•

screenshot-2023-09-10-at-10-22-19_1694337768.png

They have highlighted the following incredible peer qualities in you ๐Ÿค
  • โœจGreat Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.โœจ
  • โœจDecisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.โœจ
  • โœจCheerful - They are fun to be around.โœจ
  • โœจRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.โœจ
  • โœจConsistent - They are consistent in their efforts.โœจ
  • โœจSupportive - They are kind and helpful.โœจ
  • โœจEmotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.โœจ
@Forcefulfield Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful message and appreciating those around you ๐Ÿค—

Cookies for you๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

VictoriaLove7 September 10th, 2023

@rubyjane00

The flowers ๐Ÿ’ with a bear is cute, Ruby โ˜บ

rubyjane00 September 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

hehe thank you ๐Ÿค they are one of my favourite ones, really glad you like them xx