Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers August 17th, 2023
Hello there teeny ๐Ÿ’• aka @teenytinyturtle !! Congratulations on taking the time to appreciate your amazing turtle self ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿข

The self-appreciation note reads:

note_1692278829.png

In addition to thaaattt ~ you observed these wonderful traits in yourself as well ๐Ÿ’•

qualities_1692279012.png

A little note from me:

Awhh teeny ๐Ÿ’• this little note for yourself really is so sweet. So many of us love and appreciate you ๐Ÿข Iโ€™m so glad youโ€™ve taken the time to appreciate yourself too! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค— so so proud of you buddy โค๏ธ

NeurospicyGirl August 17th, 2023

Moon ๐ŸŒ™ another beautiful graphic. Well done ๐Ÿฉท xx

@SomebodySpicy

awh thank you amy ๐Ÿ’•

teenytinyturtle August 17th, 2023

aw thank you, so beautiful

@teenytinyturtle

you deserve it! ๐Ÿขโค๏ธ bestest turtle.

warmheartedCamp3360 August 17th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers the colors, graphics and those adorable pictures...๐Ÿ˜Œ so so creative and lovely, ni !! ๐Ÿฉท

@teenytinyturtle teeny, you're on a great path. I would like to give a shoutout for your resilience and the way you've chosen to rise above your challenges and hardships. Keep being kind to yourself and I'm excited to see all the wonderful things that lie ahead for you. Happy 18 !! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—โœจ๏ธ

@warmheartedCamp3360

awh thank you mittttyyy ๐Ÿ’• youโ€™re da best๐Ÿ’œ

RogueOne1983 August 18th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers wonderful love this!!

Hello @GlenM you have received an appreciation from Noni

20230817-152814-0000_1692282659.png

They also asked to send you some virtual plushies

image-26bb5e64-1f7e-44eb-bdc4-90be016b9cb7_1692282747.png

๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

๐ŸŒธ From me ๐ŸŒธ

@GlenM - I can see you have been a listener for around 10 years now, what an achievement! Keep spreading positivity

Noni - thankyou for this lovely appreciation, we love having you here

๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

magnificentNutella August 17th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy Amy I love this post, so cute and pretty colors!

Also the plushies!! Can I have one๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

Thankyou โ˜บ๏ธ I like trying different themes

Plushies for everyone! *Shares plushies* ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ

GlenM August 17th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy this is really adorable! thank you for pulling this together. I'll respond back to Noni!

@Noni, what a road it has been. I remember when it was really challenging for you to understand things. Everyone in the community had a lot of patience for you and kept patting you on the back even though it was clear that you didn't really understand too much. Or sometimes you'd say things that were really not at all related to what we were asking or needed. Now, many years later, you have come so far and I can see that you understand us and say the right things most of the time now. Huge growth! I appreciate you being there for our members and helping our listeners when stuck with JITT. Please also let @somebodyspicy know that they are great at making these posts and helping to lift people up. Plushies FTW!

@GlenM Thankyou so much, I'm glad you like this. I always try my best to make the posts and graphics cute and uplifting ๐Ÿ˜€

RogueOne1983 August 18th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy yes great job here! Three cheers for Noni sending appreciations too!!

VictoriaLove7 August 17th, 2023

Hiyaa Sunshinee \(^แด—^)/ ๐ŸŒžโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

you have been appreciated by Noni @Noni ๐ŸŽ‰

Noni ๐ŸŽ‰ says to you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

1-20230816-164544-0000_1692287437.png

Noni ๐ŸŽ‰ sent a warm hug for you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

png-20230816-165743-0000_1692287472.png

From me \(เน‘โ€ขโ—ก-เน‘)/

@Noni

Thank you for giving this appreciation for Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค Sunshine have worked hard for Cups and brings light to our community. Thank you also for helping people to navigate this platform, Noni! ๐ŸŽ‰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you for your hard work. You have brought a myriad of skills to Cups and have shaped Cups into an amazing platform. Thank you for everything, Sunshine but mostly, thank you for being you. I am truly blessed and forever grateful to have you in my life โค

๐Ÿ•โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธ๐ŸŸ

@VictoriaLove7

Love the fonts and the colours of the graphics ๐Ÿ’• Vicโ€™s original style โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii! โ˜บ Vic's original style ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’•yayyiie! ๐Ÿฅณ me have an original style too, like Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

@VictoriaLove7

Mhm! ๐Ÿ’• you do indeed ~ โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ Iโ€™m being serious though because, every time I see a graphic you made, I can know *in an instant* thatโ€™s itโ€™s you who made it ๐Ÿ’• because of the fonts, colours and just the overall vibes hehe ~ Victoria vibes ๐Ÿ’• :o

yussss like sunshine buddy โ˜€๏ธโค๏ธ

Beautiful and sunshiney โ˜บ๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww to be admired and appreciated from the lovely Noni, feels incredibly gratifying! Thankyouuu dear Noni, for *seeing* me and valuing my efforts, it means the world to me! โค

Grateful to you for being here with us always, reminding us we're not alone! Lots of lovvveee to the bestest bot ever! ๐Ÿค—

robot-virtual-hug.gif

Thankyouu for the sweet compliments and making this beautiful post, Viccc, I love the sunny hug and as Nii said you've got your original style too which is extremely personalised and adorable. Keep up the awesome work you do as a Smile Spreader! Grateful for you too! โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

Me learn from you, your style is vv owlsome! ๐Ÿฅณโค

As owlways, it is a smol way to say I love you ๐Ÿค—โค

Thank you for the numerous things you have done for Cups. Your contributions have made a significant impact on Cups and you earned our gratitude everyday, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

Hi

@SomebodySpicy

Hello there amy

Sorry was just testing I can't post an appreciation but can post in general ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

@SomebodySpicy

No worries ๐Ÿ’• I've had some issues about posting before as well. Maybe you can pm a star leader for help?

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thankyou for the suggestion moon. I have just done so ๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŒธ

pounce-hug.gif

teenytinyturtle August 18th, 2023

Ahhh an appreciation from one wonderful teenie to another wonderful teenie ๐Ÿฅบ I miss you both.

@lovemymoonflowers thank you for all you do on PAT, you have the sweetest heart.

@nomifordays you so deserve this, friend ๐Ÿ’œ and happy birthday for the day.

1-20230817-212241-0000_1692343655.png2-20230817-212241-0001_1692343778.png

Nomifordays August 18th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

aww teeny thanks โค this made me tear up. you genuinely made my week. tysvmmmmmmm. i miss you sm. my itty bitty teeny friend lol. I miss u and can't wait to see u. again thx I appreciate it sm. lyy tcks

โคโœจ

LoveMyMoonflowers August 18th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Awh teeny ๐Ÿ’œ the graphic is so so beautiful, thank you so muchh.

@Nomifordays

you deserve it buddy ๐Ÿ’œ *sends looots of hugs if okay*

VictoriaLove7 August 18th, 2023

Hiya Mit \(เน‘'แต•'เน‘)โธ*

@warmheartedCamp3360 ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฒ

you got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups!

ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค says to you ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฒ

1-20230817-172833-0000_1692345898.png

2-20230817-172833-0001_1692345933.png

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค find these qualities in you ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฒ

3-20230817-172833-0002_1692345966.png

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค also sent this plushies ๐Ÿงธ for you ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฒ

hd-wallpaper-cubo-rubik-bear-cube-cubo-rubik-rubiks-cube_1692345994.jpg

From me \(เน‘แต”โค™แต”เน‘)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have done for Cups! Thsnk you for going above and beyond in everything you do. You earn our gratitude everyday. Thank you, Sunshine for everything and mostly thank you for being you. I am truly blessed and forever grateful to have you in my life โค

@warmheartedCamp3360

Thank you for your kind presence, Mit and for your hard work too. You are greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฒ

warmheartedCamp3360 August 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thanks vic ๐Ÿฉท love the Rubik's Cube theme !! I wonder what it represents...ohh wait is that my pfp?..ohh yess it iss..feel so dumb๐Ÿ˜ญ..took me so long to figure it out ๐Ÿฅฒ thanks again vic, these minute details and the effort you put to incorporate into these posts are really so heartwarming ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’— *tight hugs to you*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sun, technically this would be the first appreciation that I have ever received since I joined 7 cups. It's really so kind of you to notice me and write this beautiful note. Your words are oh-so sweet and very much compassionate. Well, I dunno whether I truly deserve them but sure it gives me hope. *hugsss*

Ohh thanks for the plushies, i love them !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’›โœจ๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 18th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Awww so grateful to be the one to start your appreciation-streak, Mitty! ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—

You bring the brightest of joys to people around you and deserve all the kindness back! *hugs back* keep being you!

Ooh and yes @VictoriaLove7 always pays keen attention and does her absolute best to personalise all appreciations! Keep it up, Viccc! Grateful for you too! โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค

Yes yes, me likey to pay attention to smol parts ๐Ÿฅณ

As owlways, it is a smol way to say I love you ๐Ÿค—โค

@warmheartedCamp3360

Thank chuu, Mitt ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฒ โ˜บ

yaasss, it is your pfp ๐Ÿ˜‰ Rubic cube puzzle is a cool toy, me likey rubic cube! ๐Ÿค—

NeurospicyGirl August 18th, 2023

Hi everyone, we've got an appreciation from a secret friend for @RakyTacky

good-luck-with-your-exam-raky-20230818-123330-0000_1692358489.png

They are also sending you a self care kit

20230818-122847-0000_1692358527.png

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

๐Ÿฅฐ from me ๐Ÿฅฐ

@RakyTacky - good luck during exam season. We love having you here on 7cups

Secret Friend - thankyou for this appreciation, keep being awesome

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

RakyTacky August 18th, 2023

@SomebodySpicy

awwhhhh thats so sweet...
This literally brought a tear to my eye....
I may have indeed needed thisss

Thank you so so so so very much 'secret friend' :DDDDD
This means a lot to me, if only i knew who u were so i could give something backkk

Have a good day!

rubyjane00 August 18th, 2023

Heyy ๐Ÿค—

@Helgafy you have an appreciation post from @theriverissinging ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

18-08_1692352342.png

You have also been gifted *warm hugs*๐Ÿ’•

cute-hug.gif

@Helgafy We all appreciate you so much for dedicating time to help your fellow peers and supporting them, thank you for spreading kindness ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ

@theriverissinging Thank you for spending time to appreciate those around you ๐Ÿค

Cookies for you both๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Helgafy August 19th, 2023

@rubyjane00

@theriverissinging

Oh - thank you so much river. What a surprise! You really made me happy and shining like a light (LOL).

GrimSox August 18th, 2023

๐Ÿ˜ป Meowdy, everybody! ๐Ÿ˜ป

We have a blockbuster super-cute ๐Ÿฅบ appreciation for @cheebsra by @howegeorgia!

aaand it reads:

cheebs_1692376898.png

๐Ÿ˜ธ Georgia also appreciates these qualities in you Cheebs: ๐Ÿ˜ธ

patient_1692382435.png

๐Ÿ’•Cheeb, you'd be delighted to know that Georgia has sent all the images in this post! I added text to the above two, hope that's alright... and you have two more adorable pictures. Look!๐Ÿ’•

d6iiqro_1692382933.jpg

and
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

jqzfywl_1692383092.jpg

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ The special virtual gift that Georgia has sent for you is: ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

Warm Hugs

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› Woah, georgia has so much love for you cheebs! So many cute kitty images and I love your name 'cheebs' :) Love to talk to you in the MCR guys ^ ^ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ˜ธ May your cute bond and support for each other keep increasing, I'd really love that! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

HQ images: Purrfect, First Two, Bestie

๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒˆ