Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

warmheartedCamp3360 August 4th, 2023

@WarmLightXO Hehee πŸ’š

magnificentNutella August 4th, 2023

πŸ˜ΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸ˜ΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸ˜ΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“

Hi Hi Pat the Cat (='-'=) (=^..^=) aka @PatienceImpatiens

You have received a cute appreciation from the most adorable cupcake aka @CupCake500

neon_1691172245.png

A little birdie aka cuppy cake told me you love nature and ice skating!😍 These are the qualities they find in you with a touch of surreal nature🏞️

nature_1691172472.png

Also, your friend has shared a magnificent neon nature picture for you (How adorable):

Neon nature by CupCake

neon3_1691173184.png

Note from me aka Nutella🍫:

@PatienceImpatiens aka Pat the cat, I'm looking forward to see you in rooms and to feel your "delicious aura"πŸ˜ƒβœ¨πŸ’— I too love skating a lot and I'm a nature lover (: got a feeling that we will get along wellπŸ₯°

@CupCake500 loveliest cuppy cakeπŸ’œβœ¨It was a pleasure to come across you in positivity corner and I hope we have many more interactions! Your profile picture is as cute and adorable as you!πŸ’œβœ¨

meme-flying-cat.gifdivno-popodne.gifwonders-of-nture-nature.gif

hihi some nature gifs for pat the cat because I know you love! And a virtual chocolate from me to both of you🍫🍫

πŸ˜ΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸ˜ΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸ˜ΈπŸŒΈπŸ’“

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 4th, 2023

@magnificentNutella Ooofff what a lovely compilation of sweet words and beautiful gifs, you're doing so so amazing, Nuttyyyy, way to go!πŸ’—πŸ’—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnn!!! I'm literally so lucky and blessed that I have your presence around. You always hype me up and bring a smile to my face. I so wanna be your bestie someday hihiπŸ₯°βœ¨πŸ’œ Everyone around you is the luckiest to have this positive and loveliest human aka Sun- always radiating warmth and bringing light into our lives✨🌞

PatienceImpatiens August 4th, 2023

@CupCake500 Thank you dear CupCake! I. Needed your kind words just now! I don’t deserve a good friend like uou but I embrace you and thank you!

@CupCake500

Thank youu Cupcake!!πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’œ Your appreciation made my day, I'm glad you loved the graphics 😊 your words made it more beautiful ❀

Hey hey @teenytinyturtle, shellebrations have begun! Yay! Your sweet friend @tobedoctor has a lovely message plus an adorable early-birthday gift for you! πŸ₯°

beige-blue-vintage-butterfly-daily-quote-instagram-post_1691178586.png

And now time for the cutest gift ever! 🐒

image_1691177908.png

🎁Don't wanna strain your eyes too much? Click here!🎁

How very sweet, Tobeee, you're an artist in not just making cute drawings, but also a pro at winning hearts! πŸ’œ

I'm soooo excited to welcome you to the oldie side, Teeny, it can be super daunting, scary, all kinds of overwhelming but but, you're allowed all the time you need to explore the space and connect with more people at your pace! πŸ’œ

We're all here with you, as you do it! Rooting for you, every step of your way! πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is sooo cute sunn!! The colors you use are always so unique and aesthetically pleasing πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’« our sun is always shining and doing magnificent thingsπŸŒŒπŸ’œ

YourCaringConfidant August 4th, 2023
@tobedoctor
Whooooooaa, your are beyond talented with that sweet gift to 🐒. Your drawing is amazing and so sweet. Awww. You sure are gifted that's for sure!
EnigmaticCat24 August 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank youu desireee! i have seen your cutestt drawings tooo and they are pawsomee just like youuu! πŸ˜„πŸ’™

teenytinyturtle August 5th, 2023

*sniffs* so sweet πŸ₯Ί thanks sun for posting. I have replied to tobe personally (: @sunisshiningandsoareyou please may you send me the turtle with birthday hat πŸ˜€ it might be my pfp this month hehe

EnigmaticCat24 August 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww sunn thank youu so much for amazing graphics and sharing the gifttπŸ’™. I thought my request didn't worked so i sent the gift to turtle via PMs XD impatient tobe smh.

Hiyaaa @MagnificentNutella, your impeccable ability to exude so much positivity and love amazes me and I'm so incredibly grateful to have your beautiful presence too! πŸ’œ

Nuttyy, anyone would be lucky to have *you* as their bestie hehe, myself included, I'm honored you'd even consider that, thankyouuu for your sweet compliments and loving gestures! πŸ€§πŸ’œ

Enough from me for now lol, We've got two awesome people appreciating *you*, affirming more to what I said for you earlier! πŸ’œ

From a ✨"dear friend"✨

image_1691179559.png

And from 🍫 @YourCaringConfidant 🍫

image_1691179608.png

Ooooh did I really miss a session hosted by Desiree, now I have fomo lol! I'm sure it was absolutely fantabulous, anything Desiree is a part of, becomes amazing and 10x sweeter! πŸ’œ

Oh yes, just like the chocolates here, may your supply of chocolate never end, Nuttyyy and may the love within you continue to grow! πŸ’œ

I hope you get to experience the Aurora Borealis someday! It's my absolute #1 bucket list also! Truly magical, riiight?! 😭🌌

aurora-northern-lights.gif

Thankyouuu Desiree and Dear secret friend for sharing your kind thoughts with Nutty! Sending lots of love and chocolates your way! πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

All I can say is I'm hungry for something sweet.

tastes-good-chocolate.gif

Ohhh yea, and thank you. 🀣

In all seriousness, thank you so much for delivering my note to Nutella. You really outdid yourself. β™‘ Nutella deserves all the smiles and love. Xoxo.

@YourCaringConfidant

πŸ₯Ίβ€ desireeee, you deserve infinite moments of love, warmth and happiness xoxo

@YourCaringConfidant lol I love these gifs!πŸ˜† And you're always welcome! β™‘

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou OMG bestiee, I feel so so loved right now, this is the best thing ever, thank you allπŸ₯ΊπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™ YOU ARE TRULY SO THOUGHTFUL AND MAGNIFICENT!! The Aurora borealis made my day🌌🌌 thank you for your warm wishes, I hope that you get to witness it too someday😊 hihi yay I'd love endless supply of chocolates 🍫🍫 imma share them too with you beautiful souls around here *hugs if that's okay*πŸ’™ Your appreciation truly means a lot, I'm so blessedπŸ’™ love the details in graphic🌌 it means a lot

@YourCaringConfidant desireee bestiee❀❀ I always feel so loved, safe and appreciated in your presence. I'm so grateful that I came across you in life. Your kindness session was truly truly amazing and cant wait to be there for future sessions❀ YOU ARE THE MOST ENCHANTING HUMANπŸ’«πŸŒŒ and I love how you remember details about meπŸ’“ *hugs if that's okay*πŸ’™ I'm always here for you and I'm blessed that I met youπŸ’™

@Dear friend, this is such a kind thing that you wished for me, it truly warmed my heart😊❀ I wish it for you too, may you get everything a million times better (hihi I've got a feeling who this might be) can't wait to come across you again and again in the gratitude sharing circle/positivity corner. You are a beautiful humanπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸŒŒ *hugs if that's okay*😊

@Sun and @Desiree I'd absolutely love for us 3 to be together in the sessions, can't wait for that day, I love you both❀🌌❀ and ofc other team members too🍫

@magnificentNutella
I spent too much energy gobbling down all that chocolate, lol. So now I have no time for that mushy stuff. πŸ˜‚ Just know I value you and greatly appreciate you. πŸ₯°
chocolate-kiss.gif

@magnificentNutella

Aww I'm having a sugar rush, without even nomming anything sweet, probably just *you* then!πŸ˜›

Thankyouuu so so much, Nuttyyy, you're the #1 hype bestie hehe, your constant support, warmth and encouragement are like a beacon of light, shining so so bright, making everyone around you feel *superrr* warm and loved! Never stop being you!πŸ’–

And certainly hehe, hope to seee youu and create more memories with you sooon!πŸ₯°

big-hugs.gif

heathermarie95 August 5th, 2023

Hello @DonaldDraper

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-08-04-at-8-26-04-pm_1691195260.png

To DonaldDraper -

Good luck with whatever you decide

to do after 7Cups. We will all miss you!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

lightPrune1000 August 5th, 2023

Self appreciation time

I am appreciating myself for knowing that my narcissist ex friend hovering at workplace trying to bribe with praises to get supply.

I am protecting myself and my coworkers

We are done with her, let her husband and children be her supply.

images-7_1691208531.jpeg

20230802-153534-0000_1691224060.png

hey @cakelady1 you received this lovely message from the amazing @chetan1401

cake, I can see just from chetans words how amazing you are, and thank you for being here. you are greatly appreciated.

chetan, always sharing smiles. thank you!

@violetnotes thank you for sending this appreciation in for the wonderful @Amy

20230805-093917-0000_1691224857.png

Amyyy, you are amazing literally in every way. you deserve this so so much. thank you for being amazing.

violet, thank you for helping to appreciate Amy, and lets just appreciate all you do!

VictoriaLove7 August 5th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

The purple background is pretty, Teeny! The star eye emoji looking at the writing. 😊

Amy August 5th, 2023

Aww, thank you. That's so sweet and so unexpected. You're too cute and too kind, left me totally speechless. πŸ’œ

Georginahowe August 5th, 2023

To anyone that is doing peer apprications can I please have one I'm having a really bad week

Hey Georgia! πŸ˜ƒ

@HoweGeorgia20 🌼

you got an appreciation from a secret friend!

png-20230805-162421-0000_1691227797.png

These are the qualities that the Secret Friend find in you, Georgia 🌼

png-20230805-162721-0000_1691227829.png

From me

Secret Friend

Thanks for giving Howe appreciation in a low key manner too! ⚘

@Howegeorgia20

Thank you for consoling sharers in SC. You are appreciated! 🌼

Georginahowe August 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hmm is this summer?

lightPrune1000 August 5th, 2023

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself

Forgot to thank Fristo in my previous one.

I am appreciating myself for knowing that an ex friend is a narcissist that use false image to get supply by hovering at workplace. I am focusing on myself and protecting myself and my coworkers from being used.

We are done with her tricky triangulation, let her husband and children be her supply.

z_1691237244.jpeg

images-1_1691237370.jpeg

August 7th, 2023

@lightPrune1000 Hi Prune, I've not allowed this, please take care about not posting any appreciation that is criticizing someone, as this does not fall under appreciationπŸ’› But you are welcome to post any appreciation via the appreciation form (not directly in this thread) that is only focusing on you or on your appreciated peer, without labeling or criticising any person🌼

BrightIndigo August 5th, 2023

πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€ @DisLifeNot has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @SirenOfSerenity ! πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€

sirenofserenityappr_1691252433.jpg

πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€

DisLifeNot mentioned the following qualities:

Cheerful
Purposeful
Supportive
Empathetic
Great Communicator
Respectful
Consistent

We admire the both of you, thank you for sending in this lovely appreciation! πŸ’—

πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ€

@BrightIndigo

It's cute, Bright! You combine the emojis with all purple colors 😊

SirenOfSerenity August 5th, 2023

@BrightIndigo This is such a heart warming and lovely surprise! Thank you for making a gorgeous post and thank you @DisLifeNot for such thoughtful words πŸ’–

Hiya 𓆉

Teeny @teenytinyturtle 🐒

you got an amazing appreciation from

@yougotmyback πŸˆβ€β¬›

png-20230805-003357-0000_1691253951.png

yougot find these qualities in you 𓆉

png-20230804-164052-0000_1691253980.png

From me

@yougotmyback

Thank you for helping Teeny transition to oldie word. 🐱

@Teenytinyturtle

Hope you are doing okie, Teeny! You are appreciated! 🐒

Yougotmyback August 5th, 2023

Aww! The layout looks so cuteeeπŸ₯°πŸ©·

Thank you for posting! πŸ’›

@Yougotmyback

Thank you, yougot, and thank you for your kind presence 😊

Yougotmyback August 5th, 2023

Thanks to you too! πŸ’›

teenytinyturtle August 6th, 2023

so so sweet πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ thank you so so so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Hiya Mitch

@SupportiveMitch 🐺

you got an amazing appreciation from a secret friend! 😎

Secret Friend says to you

20230805-175518-0000_1691254311.png

Secret Friend 😎 find these qualities in you 🐺

20230805-175518-0001_1691254344.png

From me

Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! 😎

@SupportiveMitch

Thank you for the tips you gave to the Secret Friend to improve their listening skills. You are greatly appreciated! 🐺

SupportiveMitch August 5th, 2023

Hey Victoria,

Thank you so much for sharing the positive feedback, it is an absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to help other listeners.

I hope everything for this listener is going great and if they see this comment I hope they know I am here for anything else in the future :)