Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 20th, 2023

@innateJoy9602 Sooo happy to!πŸ’œ

big-hugs.gif

teenytinyturtle July 19th, 2023

hey @walker7957 some people have been appreciating you! you so deserve these, you are amazing and I'm so grateful to kmow you.

I can't make a gap in-between each one for some annoying reason. In order, these appreciations are from... a secret friend, @fristo @iampapaya @amiablepeace77 thank you for appreciating our snail friend!2-20230719-141047-0001_1689773190.png2-20230719-141703-0001_1689773329.png20230719-142017-0000_1689773443.pngp-a-t_1689773111.png

Mya000 July 19th, 2023

Here is a special appreciation message for @Tinywhisper11 from a Secret friend:

Lola, you are the funniest and kindest person on cups. It’s always such a pleasure to see you around. You brighten up everyone’s day; please don’t ever stop. Save a tree, eat a beaver πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜

beige-illustrated-garden-flowers-butterfly-letter-5_1689777791.png

Here are some of your qualities they mentioned:

• Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
  • Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.
  • Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.
  • Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.
  • Cheerful - They are fun to be around.
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.
  • Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Thank you Tinywhisper11 for your contribution to our community!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 19th, 2023

Hiya @BronyDice, you've been such a long standing listener at 7 cups, it's truly appreciated how devoted you've been to support so many people here! πŸ’š

One very bright, loving, peaceful, kind-hearted peer @lovingpeacefulheart, you've supported over the years has took their time in appreciating you! πŸ’š

image_1689790962.png

Keep up the inspiring work, Brony, I can only imagine how many souls you've touched with your compassion! πŸ’š

People like to be thought of and remembered, Heart, thank you for always trying to make so many people around here feel so much remembered and appreciated. Your kindness makes a lot of difference! πŸ’š

Hey hey @CalmMoon2104 aka lovely Taruuu, your beautiful self has received a thoughtful reminder and appreciation from someone who refers to themself as "Secret Jujutsu Kaisen Fan"! 🀍

image_1689792247.png

Taruu, I'm so glad you've got such amazing friends here to remind you to be kind and patient with yourself. Your feelings matter! 🀍

I wonder if I've shared with you before, but here's my favorite moon-quote for you! πŸ€—

image_1689792464.png

🀍*you* are whole!🀍

Ooh and some more demon slayer fans, I see! πŸ‘€ I seriously need to watch it now lol! Y'all have a good time with the upcoming season! πŸ₯³

VictoriaLove7 July 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The moon graphic you chose is really calming just like calmmoon's name, Sunshine! 🌞❀

And and, the color of the blue tone font for the appreciator and the appreciated are the same as the typed letter one. Then the white hearts are the same color as the white font in the graphic! πŸ˜„β€ It's Sunshine's style ©️ πŸ₯³β€πŸ€—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

πŸ˜­πŸ€—β€

beary-special-you-are-so-very-special-to-me.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ₯Ίβ€ So are you, Sunshine 🌞❀ you are vvv special to me! πŸ€—β€ *huggiees tightttt*

love-you-hug.gif

Hey hey @energizingsunset6502 this one's for you from your secret friend Camp! πŸ’›

image_1689793148.png

I loveee it when people use quotes from songs, books, articles, anything they come across that makes them think of someone and how they use it at the "right" time in the most perfect way, what a beautiful reminder of being remembered, loved and appreciated! πŸ’›

Thankyouu secret friend for this thoughtful note! πŸ’›

Keep being amazing, Meg, you're such a wonderful version of you, that people really cannot help but feel their best around you too. πŸ’›

Hello bright and sunny, @SunshineAlwaysGrateful, you've been appreciated for being a true sunshine to us, by @fristo, and rightly so! πŸ’›

image_1689794417.png

Indeed so impressed to see your consistent positive vibe in the forums, Cheri, I remember the PM where you asked what exactly are forums and how to navigate around, I also remember you mentioning you'll apply for forum supporter role once you get the hang of things and look at you now, you've grown so much and are such a strong presence, especially the forumland, thankyou for all you do! πŸ’›

Thankyou for continually encouraging and appreciating people, Fristo, you know how to nurture compassion the best! πŸ’›

SunShineAlwaysGrateful July 19th, 2023

Ahhh thank you both sooo much! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Yes I recall that not knowing all the areas or how to access it lol πŸ˜‚

I am loving forumland bc I think the posts will continue over time to inspire others to help them know they are not alone!

There are so many topics what can help & inspire …such as being organized, using lists, making goals, not accepting every argument you are invited to, A peaceful environment that brings out the peace in you, how to cope and see how others respond as well & know the effort you put forth is 100% when you are struggling and proud of you … because we are all human… not perfect but this community here helps us all through these times. β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

Drop by the 50 & Over Forum check out Cheri’s Connection Corner!

β€œDo not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain”

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful It's the best corner!❀ I love the quote hehe, thankyou for sharing!

You're so right, the forums stay longer and can inspire more people over time, it truly is a wonderful place to connect with people! Thankyou again, for being so amazing! You're so appreciated! ❀

Hiya @GlenM β˜•

you got a special appreciation from the one and only @Fristo ⭐πŸͺ

20230720-003914674_1689830939.jpeg

20230720-003857-0000_1689830960.png

From me

@Fristo Thank you for teaching us to appreciate others and our lives. Keep being the OG and keep being you, Fristo! ⭐πŸͺ

@GlenM Thank you for making mental health support accessible to all across the globe. Keep being a wonderful person that you already are, Glen! β˜•

GlenM July 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7, @fristo, thank you for these lovely words and sharing this imagery with me ❀️. I am deeply thankful and honored to be working alongside all of you in our community. One thing I love is how we are all different. We all bring different gifts and we come together as a sort of symphony. Each person weaves in their own new music. How fun! What a gift! Thank you again!

@GlenM

Thank you, Glen for your support and for creating this platform that makes mental health support more accessible across the globe! πŸ˜ƒβœ¨

Hiya, Gizmo \⍒⃝/ @SparkyGizmo

you've got a special appreciation from a secret friend! (⌐ _ )

png-20230720-002120-0000_1689831145.png

From me \(*β€’ΨŽ β€’*)/

Secret Friend. I totally agree! Gizmo is vv awesome! πŸŽ‰

@SparkyGizmo Thank you for your work to keep us safe! Thank you for the way you firmly respond to people and for standing up for the truth, Gizmo! ✨ πŸ€—

SparkyGizmo July 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Vicity Vic Vic! 😊❀️ Thank you so very much for your kind words as well as for creating this appreciation post! It is so veryyyyyyyyyyyy pretty! I love it!!!!!!!!!!! ❀️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️ my sweet friend!

Hi Secret Friend! 😊❀️ Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to do this for me. It means so very much to have you appreciate me, whomever you may be! I'm truly grateful for your message as well as what Vic said 😊❀️ Your kind words have truly lifted me up today!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️ my secret friend!

@SparkyGizmo

Thank *you*, Gizmo! For everything you do and for keeping us safe! πŸ€—βœ¨

Thank you for being firm in a calm way and thank you for your wisdom in every response you gave! πŸ˜ƒ

( And, thank you for giving me nickname πŸ₯Ίβ€ )

*high fives* and *big hugs back*πŸ€—

SparkyGizmo July 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❀️❀️❀️

Hey \(ΰΉ‘'α΅•'ΰΉ‘)⸝* @SuryanshSingh 🐧

you've got a special appreciation from the one and only @Fristo ⭐πŸͺ

png-20230720-005919-0000_1689831401.png

From me

@Fristo Thank you for this appreciation space. Keep being the OG and keep being you, Fristo! ⭐πŸͺ

@SuryanshSingh Thank you for your kind presence and for your works. You are appreciated! 🐦

Hey (❛ᴗ❛๑ ) @Fristo you got a special appreciation from @Bro12345

1-20230719-221359-0000_1689831822.png

2-20230719-221359-0001_1689831847.png

From me

@Bro12345 Thank you for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@Fristo Thank you for teaching us to appreciate our lives. Keep being the OG and keep being you, Fristo! ⭐πŸͺ

NotFound20 July 20th, 2023

@ BrightIndigo , @Tinywhisper11ο»Ώ

Hello All, we are here with another appreciation -

tempsnip_1689832911.jpg

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

BrightIndigo appreciated you for -

dp_1689833100.JPG

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

BrightIndigo also shared some sweet note for you -

be_1689833184.jpg

πŸ’– @BrightIndigo , @Tinywhisper11 πŸ’–

Thank you for being part of this community .

best_1689833473.jpg

Mya000 July 20th, 2023

Here is a special message from @Hawaii968 to @JosiahCooper :

"the cooper"- you came in as a new member to the SC, and in a short time, took action and began to host and help out. It is greatly appreciated! You are humble, kind, respectful, and the supportive feedback you give is amazing. I am truly glad to have met you and that you are now part of the 7cups family!

Here are some of your qualities you mentioned:

• Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.
  • Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.
  • Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
  • Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.
  • Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.
  • Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

beige-illustrated-garden-flowers-butterfly-letter-6_1689850163.png

Thank you for your contribution to our community! Take care!

Mya000 July 20th, 2023

c3smgmy_1689850220.png

JosiahCooper July 20th, 2023

@Mya000 @Hawaii968
Thanks so much for this :) Really made my day! wasn't expecting :o but was pleasantly surprised <3
Thanks so much Summer, all the angry hugs (γ€β—‰η›Šβ—‰)぀ (っ⇀`ηšΏβ€²β†Ό)っ
Wish to repay ya sometime :3

BrightIndigo July 21st, 2023

❀️🌸🧑 A secret friend has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @howegeorgia20 ! 🧑🌸❀️

secrettohowe_1689947693.jpg

❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑

They mentioned the following qualities:

Patient
Innovative
Problem-solver
Purposeful
Motivated
Supportive
Empathetic

Georgia, you're an inspiration to many and the strength you show every day is admirable.

❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑❀️🌸🧑

Howegeorgia July 24th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

whoever made this is so kind

"Makes you smile so much your cheeks start hurting"~ yes, certainly sounds like @daf8 πŸ˜›

Hi hi, you dazzling bright hooman, you've simply been your 'daf-self' and that's more than enough for people to adore you and send you an appreciation! ❀

@YourCaringConfidant just had to also, I've been there, Desiree, I feel youuuu. Daf is incredibly amazing, has a special knack at making people feel special and uplifting everyone around her and I'm simply grateful yall wonderful people got to cross paths in 7 cups also! They say, sweet people attract sweet people~ clearly! πŸ₯°

image_1689949374.png

Certainly brightening everyone's day, just being and being yourself, Dazzling Daf! ❀

So do you, Desiree, you're the best smiler for a reason! ❀

Sending many hearty smiles and warm hugs to both of you! ❀

keep-smiling-memes-giggle.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers July 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

These graphics are beautiful, shining buddy <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers Aww thankyouu, Nii buddy!πŸ€—β€ (the keep smiling one is a gif from the inbuilt tool though hehe)

LoveMyMoonflowers July 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*sending hugs if okie*

@LoveMyMoonflowers Hugs are always okie!πŸ€—*hugs backkk*

πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ @Purplesea7109 has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful, well, themselves ! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

selfappr_1689949849.jpg

πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

They mentioned the following qualities:

Optimistic
Forgiving
Accountable
Problem-solver
Intuitive
Having Ability to Delegate
Cheerful

What a wonderful gift you have given yourself, that's self-care and love ❀️

πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈ @adventorousBranch3786 has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @Walker7957 ! πŸŒΈβ€οΈπŸ’™

walkerappr_1689951502.jpg

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈ

adventorousBranch3786 mentioned the following qualities:

Empathetic
Supportive
Humble
Cheerful
Forgiving
Authentic

The always great to be around snail whom everyone loves. πŸ˜ƒ Sending hugs !

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸŒΈ

This person seems to have misspelled their name in the appreciation form, therefor here is their correct name:

@adventurousBranch3786

teenytinyturtle July 21st, 2023

hey hey! today an appreciation for the wonderful @starlasky πŸ’•

starla, you really are wonderful

I left the graphic as quite simple so it didn't take away from the beautiful words πŸ’•

secret friend, you are just the sweetest human being!

words-have-power-and-id-like-my-words-to-comfort-them-whenever-they-are-going-through-difficult-times-staryyyyy-you-aree-such-a-wonderful-being-i-hope-my-words-reach-you-deep-within-they-better-do-0-0-im-watching_1689953166.png

teenytinyturtle July 21st, 2023

@faithfulzareia guess who has received this appreciation message from @tommy

that's right, youuuu!

and so so deserved, you do so much for the community and work so hard to make sure everyone feels loved and support. you are truly wonderful to be around.

tommy, thank you for sharing your appreciation, the same can be sure said to you, you do so much for everyone!

20230721-161956-0000_1689953854.png

AnnaSilverberg July 24th, 2023
🐒 @teenytinyturtle 🐒

🌸 What an amazing graphic Teeny! 🌸
πŸ’• You're doing amazing πŸ’•
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨
heathermarie95 July 21st, 2023

Hello @emotionalWheel3355

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-07-21-at-12-15-40-pm_1689956248.png

To emotionalWheel3355 -

Welcome to 7cups!

It is great to see you

here as a member.

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

emotionalWheel3355 July 21st, 2023

@heathermarie95