Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GrimSox July 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for such a warm tribute, Victoria! <3 You're so wholesome and amazingly talented! Your artwork perfectly encapsulates what we feel about sunshine :) And sunshine, keep doing what you do and spread the cheer and light in our lives.

VictoriaLove7 July 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thank you, Grimsmark 🎉 for your kind presence and for recognizing Sunshine's hard work for our community and their sincere efforts without having to be acknowledged. They light up every corner of Cups! 🥳

Tagging @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

So that Sunshine 🌞❤ see your message 😇

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aw I love the pizza and fries hehe. Very cutuu, sparkly and sunnyyyy as owlways, this is soooo beautiful, thankyouuu Viccc, you're the best!🤗❤

@grimsmark8

Markkkk, where do I begin lol, I'd first like to appreciate you for being so thoughtful for actually reading the closing statements after the session, opening the form and reallly taking time to send a positive feedback/ appreciation for the host/ your peer. 🤧

Believe me, not many people do that, not many people even stay till the closing statements lol (this I'm speaking with experience and for not just sessions I've hosted or been a part of, but I just know from observing xD that not many people do it). (':

Enough about them xD but this here now this gives me a special chance to appreciate those that do, like your wonderful self, that actually know to give the credit where it's due and believe in *reinforcing* the good around here.

Every kind act, every uplifting word is helpful y'know?! You are part of this cheerful vibe you see, you reinforce it, you encourage it.

I was so touched to see this appreciation from you and now try me, I wanna host even more (if only time would permit that haha)~ see the ripple effect of your kindness? ❤ It makes a lot of difference, to see people, to acknowledge people, to appreciate people reminding them they are on the right track, to encourage people to continue what they are doing, even to empower people to level up.

Thankyouu for brightening my day soooo much, you're a true delight to be around. I loved being part of your positive share about making peace with the past, keeping the lessons in mind from your experiences, feeling content and happy in the present and being hopeful for the future opportunities. You are an amazing hooman bean and I truly am so grateful to come across you too! Please keep being you, you've left your compassionate mark on me and I'm sure many others too! Sending love and cheerful cookieees! ❤

animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *chuu*, Sunshine 🌞❤ for numerous things you have done for Cups.

Cutu, sparkly and sunny just like you! 🤗❤

(It's a smol way to say it 😉 you know )

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 sun-hugs.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤🌞 *huggiess backk tighttly*

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

teenytinyturtle July 11th, 2023

Hey @IronGod1 you've been appreciated by a secret friend 😮

They clearly see you as a brave and strong human being, and cheering other people up as well - that's amazing! Thank you for your wonderful presence. 🌻

Secret friend, thank you for appreciating!!🎉

png-20230711-103506-0000_1689072964.png

Irongod1 July 13th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Wow that's really beautiful , I admit that made me emotional 🥺 ,i was feeling down but this made my day thank you soo much 😊😊, I think I know you, I want you to know that you are the one of the most amazing and wonderful person I have ever met. Honestly I thought no one remembers me, but you did and tbh it really means a lot to me. Sending a lots of love and hugs, thank you ❤🧡💛💚

Such a beautiful appreciation to share with you... @kindheartedlily you've been appreciated by @beck1 .

Lily, thank you for all you do for your peers, supporting them on their journeys. Your work is appreciated!

Beck, thank you for sharing this wonderful appreciation, you are an amazing part of the community, and its lovely to have recently welcomed you to teenie side, we love having you!

20230711-114838-0000_1689073270.png

kindheartedLily July 11th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

@beck1. Awww Beck!!! This is so thoughtful and kind of you! Thank you so much!! 😊 ❤️ This truly brightened my day 💛 I appreciate you and all your contributions to the listener coaching team and on cups💜 I absolutely love the design and the lilies!!!🌺

Hey @tobedoctor you've received this smiley appreciation from @fristo

I completely agree with everything fristo has said, you are literally the sweetest human being, so kind and welcoming and friendly to everyoneeee 🌻

20230711-124257-0000_1689075864.png

EnigmaticCat24 July 11th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thankk youu turtlee wooh i soo love your graphics! You're amazing friend too! ✨ Cutee cats💙

@fristo

Fristoo your *gift* is awesome! This'll really help me to studyy happily and not get eggs in exams XD. You're soo good fristoo! Thank you friend 💙

VictoriaLove7 July 11th, 2023

Hey everyone! (❛ᴗ❛๑ )

We have a wonderful self appreciation of the one and only

@Fristo ⭐🍪

1-20230711-060912-0000_1689097270.png

and a wonderful appreciation for Fristo ⭐🍪 from our amazing appreciator

@MeaningfulSilence 🦋

2-20230711-060912-0001_1689097345.png

3-20230711-060912-0002_1689097420.png

These are the qualities that Sil find in you, Fristo ⭐🍪

4-20230711-060912-0003_1689097403.png

From me

@MeaningfulSilence

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for your kind presence in forum. Know that you are a wonderful and special person too! 🦋

@Fristo

Thank you for your tireless work and for encouraging us to see the good things in life. Keep being our OG and keep being you, Fristo! ⭐🍪

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @MeaningfulSilence @fristo

*joinssss happilyyy*

Fristo is indeed one of the best there ever can be and we truly are so appreciative, I love thissss beautiful, heart felt appreciation, Silenceeee, you've put together how everyone feels about Fristo! ❤

Keep being *you*, Fristo! ❤

As owlways doing such a sweet job at creating spectacular posts, Viccc, love the flying cookies hehe! *catches and noms one* 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, Sil is saying it well! 😇

Thank chuu, Sunshine 🌞❤

(Flying cookies 😄 *nom nom* )

More flying cookies 🍪 🍪 for you, Sunshine! 🌞❤

@VictoriaLove7 yayy! *noms 🍪🍪 and hugsssss youu* 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*nom (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑) 🍪 and hugsssss youu backk*🤗❤

MeaningfulSilence July 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun!! 🌸 Yeah 👍 😊 One more appreciation I am glad about 💙

Lot of good vibes for you, Victoria and Fristo 🤗

@MeaningfulSilence

Aww you've been so appreciative towards so many people, thankyou for sending all the kindness flutters around, Silence, you're so appreciated also! 🤗💙

baby-yoda-yoda.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I really love how active is this community and how creative and prompt in making the appreciation posts you all are!

That way any thought of appreciation we have for someone can become effective easily!

Thank you for your always kind words Sun 🤗 💙 🌸

@VictoriaLove7

Victoria!! 💙🌸

That's amazing, so beautiful post! Thank you for your creativity ☺️

@MeaningfulSilence

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for your kind presence, Sil! 🦋 😇

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you Victoria 🤗

Hey (❛ᴗ❛๑ )

@Robin7cups 🍞

You got a wonderful appreciation from @Svobodovaa

Here's what Svo say

20230711-162206810_1689097725.jpeg

These are the qualities that Svo find in you, Robin 🍞

20230711-162127-0000_1689097772.png

From me

@Svobodovaa

Thank you for giving this appreciation and the other appreciation that you sent a while ago. Thank you for your kind presence in our community. Know that you are a wonderful person! ⚘

@Robin7cups

I remember you on in the special event room. You were funny! You were still typing when the room was closing 😄 Hope to see you in chatrooms!

@VictoriaLove7 Soooo cutuu omgggg, loaf ittt bready much!😍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

png-20230712-011928-0000_1689099624.png

@VictoriaLove7 Hahaha how adorable, you're butterly cutu!😛❤

Robin7cups July 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 omg thank you for this!

@svobodovaa YOU MADE MY DAY U WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING ♡♡♡ *Hug* ILYY

@Robin7cups

I'm glad you like it, Robin! Thank you for your kind presence 😇

Hey hey! @HoweGeorgia20 Get the tissues ready! You're going to need them while you read these wonderful appreciations, I certainly did 🥺💜

Firstly from Violet, violet, your words are so perfect, thank you for sharing. @violetveritas

png-20230711-142548-0000_1689098782.png

Violet also shared this image with you! I triied to add it in, but it didn't like the download file type https://i.imgur.com/SGsngc0.png

Here is an appreciation from fristo! @Fristo and Georgia, you both have the sweetest of hearts a human being could have 💜

png-20230711-143428-0000_1689099042.png

Here's one from the wonderful @tinywhisper11 hehe your play on words made me giggle, just had to use them in the graphic 🤭 I can really hear how proud you are of Georgia, we all are! 🌻

20230711-144831-0000_1689099194.png

@BrightIndigo brings us your next appreciation! Georgia, your peers love you! we do too 💜

png-20230711-145644-0000_1689099310.png

they also shared this image with you (: https://i.imgur.com/jOnSNdN.jpg super sweet!!

@justmiles thank you for our next appreciation! Georgia, you really do go above and beyond 🥺💜

20230711-175306-0000_1689099444.png

@TheGeraldExperience03 I am totally agreeing with you with how much Georgia does does for the community, these appreciations really show that! Thank you for helping to celebrate Georgia's amazingness (shh I know thats probably not a word 🤭)

20230711-175954-0000_1689099994.png

Phew nearly there, hope I haven't lost any of you yet as we still have a few amazing appreciations left!

@Parker64 thank you for sending in this appreciation! Radiating personality definitely evident! 💜

png-20230711-181109-0000_1689100164.png

Last, but by no means least, an appreciation from @patienceimpatiens , such beautiful words. thank you for sharing.

png-20230711-182107-0000_1689100302.png

they also shared these images with you!

https://imgur.com/uvo8iFg https://imgur.com/Dskla7U https://imgur.com/MM94gin

Georgia, I don't know where to start. You are amazingly strong and courageous, and thank you for always thinking of others and being an amazing part of our community. 💜🌻

Thank you to everyone who sent in an appreciation 💜🌻

@teenytinyturtle

Awww each one is made so special, you're a true gift to the world, Teeny, and vv special for PAT, we love having you with us! Way to go! 💜

Georginahowe July 11th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you so much for the appreciation this means alot it made me emotional get the tissues out everyone

Optimisticempath July 11th, 2023
Congrats @LightPrune1000 on growing and doing your best to protect yourself 💕
image_1689105400.png

Picture:

image_1689105430.png

Text- "Thanks for allowing me to appreciate myself. Thanks for the person who published my previous appreciation. I can't wait to publish too as a guest. Thanking myself to know which friends are gold which ones are gold plated. Gold plated only are those who look nice but never do anything for me beyond seemingly being sweet/smart mouth. I was smitten, that I took risk for them by breaking the rules for them to please them, to get them promoted. They will always do a lot for the bosses in our office. Whenever any of our bosses announce some projects, she would be the first to show her interest. But when I or some of us the 'lowly people' (as opposed to high management) got a project, she never even say a word. She just doesn't care that i helped her got promoted, I even broke office rules to write fake positive references for her. She is a lesson not a friend."
Pictures you shared:

Thankyou for making us part of your journey Prune 💕 you are doing so great as a guest Smile Spreader too, I was a guest also first then I applied for role officially and it has been so nice 😊keep growing!

@hawaii968 you have another special appreciation from a secret friend 🌼

image_1689106408.png

You are a wonderful person Secret friend thanks for this appreciation 🌼

VictoriaLove7 July 13th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

That's Hawaiian palms 🌴 in the picture and in graphic 😇

WishUponAStar968 July 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for the palm trees!

@Optimisticempath

Thank you for the post!!! I appreciate it "secret friend"

@Optimisticempath

Thank you for the post!!! I appreciate it "secret friend"

I was so amazed to see many appreciations for you @howegeorgia20 but now I see why even more 🌸 you are so kind and appreciative yourself 💕 thanks for sending this message for everyone's favorite pat aka @PatienceImpatiens 🥰

image_1689106906.png

I think everyone has a special moment in sc when they felt welcome and supported and 7 / 10 times it is because of Pat being there and being an awesome person to hang out with 💕 we luv you pattt 🤗

a cute picture for you from Georgia

image_1689107047.png

Georginahowe July 11th, 2023

@Optimisticempath i wanted cat background with text