Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Ranaeil July 1st, 2023

Another one...another one..another appreciation post!

This is from @SkyblueClementine1798 for @NickPatrick54

Here are some qualities Skyblue had to say about NickPatrick!

"Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately."

Also! "thank you so much NickPatrick for helping me through a difficult time. I know that you might not be only as much rn but you helped me a lot back in 2022. So thank you so much. I hope that you'll get this message when you come back. Rn i'm doing better and i don't think i would've been doing this good without your help in the past"

Let's give a round of applause for these two wonderful humans <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 1st, 2023

Time for some welcoming woohoo! πŸ₯³

Welcome to the oldie side:

πŸ’™ @SuryanshSingh πŸ’™

πŸ’Œ @Mack πŸ’Œ

🌸 @EmmaE 🌸

and

✨ @HopeDreamLove ✨

We have an encouraging message for you, from one of the most supportive people here, @Waterfallsofnature36, who'd like to see you grow even more! πŸ’›

image_1688214541.png

It's such a pleasure to have y'all wonderful teeniees join us, and make the oldie side become even more amazing! πŸ’›

What Nature said!^ Keep growing, and inspiring, y'all are absolute rockstars! πŸ’›

Suryansh July 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Waterfallsofnature36

I hope both of you are doing well. Thank youu so much, Water and Sun ❀ And yayy Mack, Emma and Jas ❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 1st, 2023

To the bestest Lola ever! πŸ’—

You've got a sweet appreciation, @Tinywhisper11, from your peer @hawaii968, who so perfectly described you as a ray of sun! πŸ’—

image_1688215561.png

You truly are a shining being, Lola, always cheering people up and being the inspiring *you* that you are. Sending big hugs and lots of love! πŸ’—

The wondrous hawaii also shared some cool friendship facts!

image_1688215774.png

Another one here! (Click on the πŸ™) πŸ’—

VictoriaLove7 July 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a perfect illustration of ray of sunshine ❀ by Sunshine 🌞❀

And you make the font colors yellow and purple in graphic owlways match with the colors of the typed one! πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 sun-hugs.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ¦‰β€*owlie hugs back tightttt*πŸ€—β€

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou haha I'm a octupusπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if I was a octopus I'd be able to slap 8 people at onceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yaaaay! Awwww this is the best way to wake up ever ❀❀❀ summer I love you ❀❀and sunshine πŸ€”πŸ€”I suppose I love you too ❀❀😁 thanks summer ❀❀gives you giant tiny hug ❀

@Tinywhisper11 Coolest thing about being an octopus, ain't it?πŸ˜›

Thanks for supposedly loving me! ❀

Tinywhisper11 July 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou haha you know I lovvveee you ❀❀❀ I'd rather be a tiger. Octupuses are really really really ugly

Hey (*β€’ΨŽ β€’*)

@MeaningfulSilence πŸ¦‹

you got a special appreciation from

The one who shines super brightly in Cups (β˜€οΈα΅”β€Ώα΅”β˜€οΈ)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

Sunshine 🌞 says to you, Silence πŸ¦‹

1-20230701-200041-0000-min_1688217122.png

2-20230701-200041-0001_1688217183.png

4-20230701-200041-0003_1688217247.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine 🌞 find in you, Silence πŸ¦‹

3-20230701-200041-0002_1688217297.png

From me γƒΎ(>o< )β•―

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your hard work to make this community a better place. When you shine your light, our world glows bright. You earn our gratitude everyday, Sunshine. And I am truly grateful for your presence in my life. ❀

@MeaningfulSilence

I have seen your post where you thank people who make significant difference in the community. Thank you for recognizing them and for your efforts too. πŸ¦‹

(๑ᡔ’ᡔ๑)

@VictoriaLove7 Omigoshhhh, this is super serene, Vicccc, vv similar to @MeaningfulSilence 's profile picture. You do the best job at it owlways, thankyouu for posting!πŸ₯°β€

VictoriaLove7 July 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❀

It's a smol way to say it πŸ˜‰ you know. I'm vv happy that you like it πŸ€—β€

Yes yes, it's similar to Silence pfp which is glowing butterflies and flowers! πŸ˜„

MeaningfulSilence July 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you Victoria!! 😊

Dear @Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

This has been an emotional surprise! I don't have enough words to describe how nice it has been to read your appreciation! You know that something like that is unforgettable? πŸ’™

You really made me happy Sun! Your words are wonderful but I sense they are also genuinely full of care and positiveness! Like i said once... people are happy to have you around, you are our sun brightening our days, also when it rains!!!πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 July 3rd, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Yayy!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for your kind presence, Silence! πŸ¦‹

MeaningfulSilence July 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Your hard work to put all this together is a precious work! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 4th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Aww see? sooo sweet hehe, I'm glad you could sense the genuineness, it means a lot to me! πŸ’œ

You're fantabulous, Silence and it's my pleasure to remind you that! πŸ’œ

Keep being youuu! πŸ€—

MeaningfulSilence July 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun! πŸ’™

A big friendly hug to you!!

@MeaningfulSilence Back atcha!πŸ€—πŸ’™

Hey 😊 @Fradiga 🌸

you got a wonderful appreciation from

@Bobhurts 🌼

Bob says

20230701-180116-0000-min_1688221525.png

These are the qualities that Bob find in you 🌸

20230701-180116-0001-min_1688221569.png

From me

@Bobhurts

Thank you for giving appreciation to your listener. Hope things will get better for you. 🌼

@Fradiga

Thank you for your kind presence. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🌸

Fradiga July 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Well! Isn't that nice! :D It is not often that these comments are not quite anonymous

heathermarie95 July 2nd, 2023

Hello @Spockette

You have received an appreciation from @Jasminerice

screenshot-2023-07-02-at-2-24-13-pm_1688322443.png

To @Spockette -

It looks like you have accomplished

a lot as a member here on 7Cups.

Keep up the great work!

To @Jasminerice

It is also great to see how much you

have accomplished as a member as well.

Keep up the great work and

keep being the kind person

that you are!

Spockette July 2nd, 2023

@heathermarie95 @jasminerice awwwwwwπŸ’– this means a lot 😊😊😊 thanks!

Hey hey @Littlebirdie30, I hope you're doing well! ❀
We have a sweet appreciation for you from a secret turtle friend! ❀

image_1688325811.png

The best part is, they even made the graphic for your appreciation! πŸ₯°

Super agreed, the world is better for having you in it, Birdie, thankyou for being so wonderfully *you*.❀
LittleBirdie30 July 2nd, 2023

Awww thank you so much!!! This is beautiful and thank you Sun for posting!! This means the world to me!🩷🩷

@LittleBirdie30

You deserve all things beautiful, Birdieee!πŸ€—β€

LittleBirdie30 July 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun you're too sweet thank you 😘

I am sooo loving the style of this appreciation, your "secret turtle friend" did such an amazing job at it, @tobedoctor, specially for *you*, to remind you how fantabulous *you* are! ❀

image_1688325992.png

Thankyou for being such a great hooman, Tobeee, you're so appreciated! ❀

EnigmaticCat24 July 3rd, 2023

Secret turtle friend- Thank youuuu soo much buddy! Ik who you're tho πŸ˜›. I loveee your graphic lots and lots!!! It's sooo amazing just like you πŸ’™. I don't know how to thank you enough. Sending tobe hugs ʕっ‒α΄₯‒ʔっ. Just know you're wonderful the way you're, never change yourself buddy! Love ya πŸ’™

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnn thank youu so much for sharing thiss! You're soo pawsomeee sunn bean! Keep shining and spreading smiles . Hope you get the same kindness and love you send to others.πŸ’™

@Tobedoctor

Aww look at you being so kind as always, Tobeee, I appreciate you universe-much, thankyouuu for being youuu! πŸ€—β€

"We love having you on cups" says the "secret turtle friend" who also made this sparkly bright graphic for you, @DarkerPlaces, and rightly so, because we definitely do! πŸ’›

image_1688326182.png

Keep being you, Rome, your kindness makes massive difference in the lives of those you meet/ come across! πŸ’›

DarkerPlaces July 2nd, 2023

Thanks so much 🐒

VictoriaLove7 July 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Vv nicely presented, Sunshine 🌞❀

I've just looked closely at every appreciation from the secret turtle on this page, this neon letters that look really nice and you made the typings the same colors as the one in the graphic, owlways πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thankyouu as owlways for being so observant, Viccc!❀

Hey hey pawesome Tabssss aka @TabbyCat97 you are appreciated (no surprise there πŸ˜›) by a vvv wonderful hooman (also not a surprise) who describes themself as your "secret turtle friend", and shared how they feel privileged to know you. ❀

Their admiration for you is so clearly visible in the fact they went a step above and also created this lovely graphic for you! πŸ₯°
image_1688326541.png

Super privileged to know you too, Tabb Tabbb, you're the pawesome-esttt bean always spreading so much happiness and smiles every where you go. Please keep being you! Sending lots of love and giant hugsss! πŸΎπŸ€—
TabbyCat97 July 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwee β™‘ thank you so much secret turtle friend :3 I know who yoou areee hehe! You're such an awesome person, and I am so happy I met you on here. It has been so amazing getting to know you and chatting to you β™‘ You always make me smile and laugh and it fills my day with happiness hearing from youuu πŸ’œ Always here turtle buddy (: have the best day evvveerr! Your words mean so much, and the graphic is totally adorable I am obsseessed! πŸ€ͺ β™‘ I luuuvss iiittt! :3 stay fantabuulous you awesome human bean!

Suunn *huugs* thank you for being so so super sweet and always working so hard on the team posting these amazing fantabuulous lovely appreciations :3 we love you Suunnn and you never fail to make me smile with how amazingly sweet you are with words πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ keeepp being you sun buddy :') peopple like youu make the world a brighter place. Sending lotss of cookieess and lovee and hugggss!

@TabbyCat97

My favorite Tabbb Tabbbb 🐾 you're the pawesomest, you exist and it's one of my most favorite reasons to smile. πŸ’œ

It amazes me how you're always at it xD at spreading positivity and complimenting people, making them feel super seen and appreciated. πŸ’œ

You're so special Tabsssss, love youuuu lotsss. Sending hugs, love and cookieeees back hehe! πŸ€—

Lovely Lolaaaa aka @Tinywhisper11 you're appreciated again yay, and I'm so happy to be the one posting it for you! 🀎

This time for the beautiful, powerful, resilient, inspiring tigress in you, you've got a sweet message from a "secret turtle friend", who also made this pretty graphic specially for *you*! 🀎

image_1688326862.png

Sending love and giant sunny hugs haha, you're a blessing, Lola! Stay you! 🀎

Tinywhisper11 July 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou secret turtle friend ❀❀❀❀ awwwwww thankyou 😭😭😭❀❀❀ it always makes me cry happyness when someone appreciates me 😭😭😭😭. Thank you ❀❀❀ and thankyou sun 🌞 here have a lolly pop 🍭 ❀ nom nom. Oops! I ate it. Sorry sun πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 aw no worries, all the lollypopsss in the world for youu! Happy nomming Lola!❀❀