Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 July 2nd, 2023

Hey (๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝* @SunshineAlwaysGrateful 🌤

you got a special appreciation from a secret friend.

1-20230703-014511-0000_1688327145.png

2-20230703-014511-0001_1688327230.png

From me

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. I hope you be kind to yourself and know that you are a lovely person too! 🌸

To @SunshineAlwaysGrateful

Thank you for your kind presence and for writing interesting topics in forum. Keep being a wonderful person that you are! 🌤

SunShineAlwaysGrateful July 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I appreciate the shout out! 💕💕💕 😊😊😊 You are most welcome I am loving the forums!

079e01a2-e0bc-40d8-bdc2-c33600b76e5b_1688336875.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 2nd, 2023

Hi hi awesome mod-squad, always good to see you wonderful people being so welcoming and supportive while encouraging and fostering a safe and inclusive space for everyone here! ❤

You've received a special appreciation for all you do and how you do, from a "secret turtle friend"! ❤

image_1688327918.png

(They also made this super creative graphic for you~ how sweet is thatttt)

@CommunityModAaron

@CommunityModAlex

@CommunityModAnne

@CommunityModBriar

@CommunityModCharlie

@CommunityModChristine

@CommunityModEden

@CommunityModEllie

@CommunityModElliot

@CommunityModEver

@CommunityModFinn

@CommunityModIris

@CommunityModJennie @CommunityModKay

@CommunitymodLou

@CommunityModLucy

@CommunityModLynn

@CommunitymodWilllow

(I hope no one's missed, took the list from Here, feel free to tag, in case!)

you-are.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is a vv thoughtful post, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Each com mod's name' is in the same color as their cup color! 🥳

and it reflects their pfp too. You even color Elliots' name with various color for each letter, cuz they have a rainbow in their cup! 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 you noticed again haha aww!😭🙈❤

CommunityModElliot July 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww! Thank you so much for this! I noticed the different colors like @VictoriaLove7 mentioned. Must've taken a lot of effort! you are Awesome! ^^

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 3rd, 2023
Hey hey @ImSheepy, you have a secret friend's message! 💙

image_1688379275.png

Your secret friend also thinks you are motivated, authentic, supportive, respectful and a great communicator, Sheepy, truly, how does it feel to be so awesome?! 💙
Biggg thanks to your secret friend for taking out some time out of their day to think of you, and so kindly! 💙
VictoriaLove7 July 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The sheepy's expression is cutu, Sunshine 🌞❤

And and, the font colors in the graphic (red and green) are the same color as the typed ones! 😃

I love how you owlways make the graphic font colors aligned with the typed letters. It is your catchy 'style', Sunshine! 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I loveedddd making this for @imsheepy hehe, cute profile pictures and usernames are so much more fun to work with! xD Thankyouuu Viccc, appreciate you furry much!🤗

Hiyaa @Ryleighbug08172012, big ups to you for sending yourself an appreciation! ❤

image_1688379969.png

You are amazing and you totally deserve to remind yourself that! ❤

image_1688380104.png

Hi hi @frostyZie, I hope you're doing well. 🤍

Thankyouu for being a fantabulous hooman, volunteering at 7 cups supporting soooo many people, being that "someone" for them, who cares! 🤍

One of these awesome people you've supported @sanjana28228 would like to thank you for the same, Zie! 🤍

image_1688381231.png

FrostyZie July 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou now thats rlly sweet thank u¡

The fantastic @hawaii968 keeps giving all things kind and loving to the world around.💕

We have @quietChestnut2357884 on the receiving end today. Yay! 💕

image_1688382062.png

And that's not it, we have some adorable picture messages too! 🥰

image_1688382249.png

And to add to all the fluff here, in the pawesomest way possible, we've got some special beans for you!

image_1688382310.png

This is oh-so-sweet, I am so glad to see you being super supported, appreciated and cared for, Mia! 💕

Hey (✺ᵔ‿ᵔ✺)

@CommunityModElliot

you got two special appreciations!

The appreciations are from two amazing appreciators

@Freedomauve 🎉 and a Secret Friend ⚘

This is what Mauve says

20230703-175105-0000_1688382771.png

These are the qualities that Mauve find in you

20230703-175105-0001_1688382807.png

This is what the Secret Friend says

20230703-175105-0002_1688382847.png

These are the qualities that the secret friend find in you

20230703-175255660_1688382940.jpeg

From me

To @Freedomauve

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for sharing in SC. I agree that Elliot accept compliments in a graceful way and that it would be great to see commod schedule being updated every week! 🎉

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation! Know that you are a wonderful person too! ⚘

To @CommunityModElliot

Thank you for keeping our chatrooms safe and for reminding us! You are appreciated! 🌈

@VictoriaLove7 Super rainbowyyy post, I love thisss!😍❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Yes yes, rainbowy cuz Elliot has rainbow tea in their cup! 😄

CommunityModElliot July 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @Freedomauve

Aww, this is really sweet!! Thank you so much for making me feel appreciated <3 I appreciate it and I appreciate you guys too! and that's too many appreciated in one sentence but i appreciate it xD

Rubylistens22 July 4th, 2023

@biggielovesall has been appreciated by @Seawee 🌊

screenshot-2023-07-03-at-10-05-45-pm_1688436430.png

Click here

@seawee the appreciator deserved just as much as the appreciated and you’re no exception! The whole cups community appreciates you😊

@biggielovesyou thank you so much for being such a supportive person in @seawee’s life, and know that we greatly appreciate you and all that you’ve done:) keep being great please!
ByataLovesYouu July 4th, 2023

@Skyblueclementine1798 has left a lovely appreciation note for @quietmoon ! The note reads:

"I ate breakfast and checked my phone and then I scrolled and scrolled, and then I saw my name! Thank you so much Quietmoon. Thank you for receiving and appreciating my help. Without the kind message I wouldn't have really seen the contributions and differences I made in people's lives. And hearing that I helped you through a difficult time, I just was so happy."

Also a voca message Here (clickable)

@Skyblueclementine1798 thank you so much for this kind message, It is deeply appreciated!<3

@quietmoon thank you so much for sending that awesome message and being so supportive of others and empathetic, sounds like it really made someone's day! :)

(Voca link added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou)

VictoriaLove7 July 4th, 2023

Hey 😊

@Jenna 👩‍🚀

you got a wonderful appreciation from an amazing appreciator!

@svobodovaa 💅

This is what Svo say

20230702-222115970_1688460499.jpeg

These are the qualities that they find in you

20230702-221656-0000_1688460611.png

From me

@svobodovaa

Thank you for giving this appreciation. Know that you are a wonderful person! 💅

@Jenna

Thank you for your kind presence and for your efforts! You are appreciated! 👩‍🚀

@VictoriaLove7 Sooo creative, Viccc, love the qualities-rocket haha! 😍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

You are vv creative too for giving it a name, qualities rocket! 🚀 🤗

(the letters look a bit smol when I put them on the rocket 😁❤ )

Jenna July 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I love this post with the astronauts and rockets! It's perfect!

@svobodovaa

Thank you so much for this appreciation. You're a sweet and precious person and I am happy to have met you and getting to know who you are! You're amazing and you already do lots in this community.

@Jenna

Thank you, Jenna! 👩‍🚀 😄

I'm so glad that you like it! 😃

Hey @imSheepy 🐑

you got a wonderful appreciation from the amazing appreciator

@Hawaii968 🏖

20230704-193827-0000_1688475762.png

These are the qualities that Hawaii find in you, Sheepy 🐑

20230704-193827-0001_1688475812.png

Hawaii sent these pictures for you

20230704-200742389_1688476137.jpeg

20230704-200659130_1688476156.jpeg

From me

To @Hawaii968

Thank you for hosting sessions in SC and for supporting the sharers! 🏖

To @imSheepy

Thank you for taking on the hosting role in SC. You are appreciated! 🐑

WonderlandAlice00 July 4th, 2023

Thank you @hawaii968 😘

Optimisticempath July 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Victory I like this post so much 😍 the sheeps are really cute 💕 you are a pro at making apprecaition posts! 🧸

VictoriaLove7 July 7th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thank chuu, Optimus! 🧸

🤗 How's you today? 🧸

lightPrune1000 July 4th, 2023

Hello,

Another of my self appreciation. I want to submit but my other two are not yet published. I think I write here.

Thank you Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself. I am appreciating myself for knowing that I am not smart but I can discern.

*Cannot find the picture.

ByataLovesYouu July 4th, 2023

@Hawaii968 has left an amazing appreciation letter for @CommunityModBriar ! The letter reads:

"Comm Mod Briar- we've only met a few times but working with you in the Sharing Circle, you are very hands on, respectful of others, hardworking and above all, a role model for a Mod. I appreciate you being responsive and able to communicate with, when needed. I hope to work more with you in the future as you are heaps cool! We appreciate you so much in the Sharing Circle! Thank you!"

@Hawaii968 thank you so much for this lovely message! <3

@CommunityModBriar thank you so much for being a amazing mod and being for respectful of others! :)

Hey hey @communitymodbriar also some lovely pictures from @hawaii968 for you! 💚

image_1688507037.png

image_1688507143.png

Way to go, Briar! 💚

Self appreciations by @lightprune1000

"Thanks for allowing me to appreciate myself. I am thankful for my life and though I am not smart I am appreciating myself to make choice and not try to please or supply my narcissist friend who often envious of my relationships. I am appreciating myself for my courage."

image_1688503127.png

💕 another 💕

"I am appreciating myself for being honest and protecting myself from the so called 'friend' who use me as a supply for her narcissism, and let her husband and children be her supply."

image_1688503158.png

I hope it's a possibilty to distance from this so called friend as it seems they affect you a lot which is understandable but it is important to recognize when someone's not right for us and close the door on them if they cannot change or aren't willing to 💕 you deserve peace of mind prune! Keep it up

You've got an appreciation from a secret friend @TheBestScreenName 😊

woah you actually have the best screen name xD

kind secret friend's appreciation-

" I know a bit about vocation, how it felt to enter a religious life and then left the congregation.

It took a while for me to get used to the worldly life, though I stayed shorter than you. But I know there may be regret. But we don't know if we could do it all over again, would we be more satisfied with our lives.
"

they appreciate you because they feel you are-

Problem-solver - you avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Authentic - you are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Respectful - you try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Resilient - you bounce back when things fall apart.

You seem like a great person Best 💕 you've got an interesting bio also! Thanks for being here

TheBestScreenName July 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

The only regret I have from my time in the Monastery, and my brief time discerning the priesthood, is not being more direct with the jerks I interacted with and being a " People pleaser". I am glad I left the church and I am glad I left a group of self-centered individuals as well that were the fakest group of people one could be around.

heathermarie95 July 5th, 2023

Hello @HalcyonSalad

You received an appreciation from @SkyblueClementine1798

screenshot-2023-07-02-at-2-40-48-pm_1688527417.png

To HalcyonSalad -

It is great to see all the progress you

have made, attend sharing circles

and helping other people.

Keep up the great work!

To SkyblueClementine1798

It is nice to see you send in

an appreciation for a fellow member.

Keep being the kind person that you are.

jarjarhelps July 5th, 2023

S

heathermarie95 July 5th, 2023

To @Dwi32Dew

You have received an appreciation from @SkyblueClementine1798

screenshot-2023-07-02-at-2-40-56-pm_1688527924.png

To @Dwi32Dew

It is amazing to see how far

you have come as a listener.

What is also amazing is that you have taken on

over 5,000 chats and helped over 900 members.

It is great to see how many people

you have been there for. Keep up the great work

and keep being the kind person that you are!

To @SkyblueClementine1798

It is great to see you
send in another appreciation but this
time for a listener. Keep being the kind
the person that you are!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 5th, 2023
Firsts are really special, firsts make the strongest impact on people, I feel. 💛

Thankyou for making someone's "first" time in a chatroom so much better with your compassionate and supportive presence, Peach! 💛

🐾 @peachpuppy 🐾

You've clearly made a lasting impact, since they also resorted to the peer appreciation form to send you a thank you note! 💛

image_1688547815.png
Secret friend, if you're reading this, I hope you continue to meet many awesome people, yo u being one of this kind, deserve all things kind also! 💛
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 5th, 2023

I don't make the rules but, there's only one proper way to greet @CommunityModLou and that's, Hellouuuuuuuuu! 😛

Hey hey Louuu, your bright and chirpy bot-self has received a lovely appreciation, from @Hawaii968 aka Summer! 💛

image_1688547432.png

Keep being amazing, Lou, you're sooo appreciated! 💛

Summer also has a couple of pictures for you!

image_1688547531.png

Well deserved reminder! 💛

image_1688547578.png

Thankyou for always going above and beyond in making people feel appreciated, Summer! 💛

VictoriaLove7 July 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That's Lou's robot 🤖 in their cup 😄

The font colors are the background colors and and, they are owlways aligned with the typed letters. 😃❤

It's Sunshine's 🌞style! 🥳