Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

Kudos for trying!❀ Added to the post! Love that ninja kick lol! Amazing post, Ara! ❀

blissfulSky8162 May 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much Sun 😭😭😭 You’re amazing πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 No worries! 😊

DrNinja May 16th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

Thankyou bliss for letting me know, someone appreciated me. Thankyou, well I wish if I could know who they so i can talk with them (since they mentioned they wish to talk with me). And if you are reading this post (the person who appreciated) I'm going to remember you for a loooong time, hope you won't mind dropping a hello in my dojo (dms)

VictoriaLove7 May 16th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

The ninja is cute, bliss! 😁

blissfulSky8162 May 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 aw thank you victoria ❀️

GloriaD May 16th, 2023

@soulsings

You have been appreciated by @adventurousBranch3786 πŸ₯°

Here is their message for you, soul!

adventurousbranch3786-to-soulsings-downloaded_1684251870.png

Thank you Branch for appreciating a peer on 7 Cups πŸ’› I've seen you sometimes before, being kind to others and very appreciative, thank you!

Soul, we all know how amazing you are - kind and wise, and we thank you for the support and knowledge you provide us with 🌈 Hoping for more happiness and peace for you 🌻

Kind regards, GloriaD

soulsings May 16th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786 thank you for your kind words and making my day wonderful.

@GloriaD

amiableBunny4016 May 16th, 2023

ο»ΏHeyloooo Wonderful Hoomans,

Today we have an appreciation for 2 wonderful, polite, helpful people!

@beck1 and @ChaoticListener

This is for youu!

They show so much respect and love for the community and truly deserve this appreciation!

This appreciation is from the wonderful, thoughtful, and amazing!

@SirenOfSerenity

They have been appreciated for showing the following qualities:

Respectful, Supportive, Innovative, Authentic, Consistent

screenshot-2023-05-16-at-19-13-36_1684261368.png

click here

Wohooo! Thank you both for being so wonderful and authentic! You are both a gift to the community!

And Siren, you are so thoughtful and loving! I admire your presence on 7cups! *sending appreciations back to you*

Bunny

beck1 May 16th, 2023

Thank you so much @SirenOfSerenity ! It was such an awesome discussion. Very informative and I think a lot of people learned a lot! Thank you for being such an awesome host

ChaoticListener May 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @SirenofSerenity thank you for hosting! The discussion was so good and I learned more too Κ• Β΄ β€’ α΄₯ β€’ ` Κ”

VictoriaLove7 May 17th, 2023
Hey everyone! (❋‒‿‒❋)
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@Harsvin 🌸

From our OG leader, the one and only
@Fristo ⭐

png-20230517-160517-0000_1684334658.png

From me (❋‒‿‒❋)

@Fristo Thank you for giving this appreciation. Thank you also for giving this space for us to appreciate others and ourselves. Keep being our PAT leader! ⭐ πŸͺ

@Harsvin Hope you are doing well and stay kind to yourself. Have a wonderful year ahead! You are appreciated! 🌸
Harsvin May 18th, 2023
@Fristo
Aw, this made my day. Thank you so much for the lovely message Fristo ❀ I wish you a great and blessed year as well and may there be growth, happiness, health and prosperity ❀

@VictoriaLove7

That's an absolutely beautiful presentation Victoria 😍 thank you so much ❀
YourCaringConfidant May 17th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is from @Emerbliss and is dedicated to one "beautiful soul". This person is inquisitive, agile, innovative, consistent, authentic, respectful, and has the amazing ability to delegate. β™‘

This person is also someone I am so happy to call a friend and a fellow smile spreader team member.

πŸ’— 🌸 🦁 🌸 πŸ’—

@Optimisticempath

This beautiful, sweet note is for you and you so deserve it!

2-20230517-104247-0001_1684334901.png

Like Emer said, you really are amazing! You do so much to help others and you do it all with a smile on yourself. OK, maybe I can't see your smile, lol, but you never complain. You are such a beautiful person, Optimistic, and I'm so glad to see you being appreciated for what you do! You deserve all good things. You deserve all the ❀️ sent your way! Thanks for all you do! 😘

@Emerbliss

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to send such a sweet note. That was kind of you... and I assure you, it is was in no way weird. You appreciate good people and that's a beautiful quality to you. πŸ˜€

youre-too-sweet-i-love-you.gif

Emerbliss May 17th, 2023

Aww this so colourfully presented with such a heart felt opening 😍. Thank you @YourCaringConfidant.

Aslo mentioning @Optimisticempath ^^

Optimisticempath May 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Emerbliss

I will just cry for 5 hours ok😭

All happy tears for a change!

yikes I had to confirm my name πŸ˜…

vv unexpected indeed @Emerbliss but not awkward. Kindness is anything but awkward πŸ’• specially when it's heart felt, genuine and selfless way of expressing it. I'm too blown away fr tho and I really don't have words to tell you how blessed I feel currently πŸ₯Ί honestly, i don't have a good relationship with receiving kindness ... feels vv alien usually but I'm trying to be more welcoming for it ...πŸ˜… it's hard for me but people like you Desiree and so many other genuinely nice people make it so worth it with your continuous kind reminders and I'm so glad I have such beautiful souls around me πŸ’•

I'm vv grateful more than you'd know for your kindness Bliss, thanks so much for even thinking of me to appreciate and noticing me for good πŸ₯Ί I have a loss for words to tell you how much it means to me and how much I needed kindness today πŸ’•

You're quite blissful as your name πŸ₯° I see you being supportive and encouraging towards many people always also and I do remember you even if we haven't talked much till now , because it's not easy to forget kind and beautiful souls like you πŸ’•πŸ’• this means the world to me..thanks so much! I hope you always receive more love and kindness πŸ€—

Desiree this is totally amazing... I love the cute graphic you made for me πŸ₯Ί and your sweet like honey words making my heart melt πŸ’• thanks for always being you. You're the best and I appreciate you so much πŸ₯°
muah-perfect.gif

YourCaringConfidant May 17th, 2023

ο»Ώ@Beck1

You are the blessed recipient of an appreciation note from the one and only Tabby. @TabbyCat97 has sweetly taken her time to write you a note to ensure that you know just how appreciated you are for all that you do.

I hope you enjoy, Beck! Just a warning though-- you'll be smiling all the rest of your day. Happy reading!

3-20230517-125954-0002_1684343054.png

ο»ΏAwwww, what a lovely note! And Beck, I hope you know Tabby is right. You really truly are an amazing person-- supportive and kind! Thank you for all the things you do to help others.

And Tabby, thank you as well! The things you notice is others are the same things I notice and see in you. You, too, are just equally amazing! I mean you do sooooo much on here and I have no idea how you do it but I appreciate you. β™‘

beck1 May 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@TabbyCat97 thank you so much for such a sweet and thoughtful note. Everything you wrote, I think the same about you as well. You are so kind and caring, and bring so much light to TL. Thank you for everything that you do

AnnaSilverberg May 17th, 2023

β˜€οΈ What a beautiful day β˜€οΈ

πŸŒ™ Hay there @Kenzolena πŸŒ™

🌸 You have been appreciated by @Beck1 🌸

⭐️ They see all those wonderful qualities within you: ⭐️

🐾Optimistic🐾Empathetic🐾
πŸƒPurposefulπŸƒSupportiveπŸƒRespectfulπŸƒ
🐾Great Communicator🐾Emotionally Intelligent🐾

They have also left a wonderful message for you:
smile-spreader_1684344367.jpg
Click To See Photo

"
Lena is awesome! She is one of the awesome teens that I often come across in Teen Listener Room but today I had the privilege of having her hang out in one of the Listener Discussions I was hosting. Lena answers were so awesome and showed that she genuinely cares about those around her.

Thank you Lena for being such an awesome part of Cups"

πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œ

πŸŒ™ Lena, I fully agree with Beck! You are so kind and amazing! πŸŒ™
🐾 You are so friendly and intuitive and those are qualities that are wonderful 🐾
🌟 You are an absolute spark of amazement! 🌟
πŸ’œ Keep being the wonderful you! πŸ’œ
πŸ’š Always! πŸ’š

🌸 Beck, thank you for sharing such a lovely and wonderful appreciation 🌸
πŸ”… You sure do have a lot of kindness and care within you πŸ”…
🐾 Sharing a smile is the most beautiful thing a person can do 🐾
πŸ’š And you have certanly done that πŸ’š
πŸ’œ Thank you! πŸ’œ

😊 We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

beck1 May 17th, 2023

Such a beautiful graphic @AnnaSilverberg and I love how you incorperated the colors into the actual post itself!

Lena I am so very proud of you <3 Keep up the good work

Optimisticempath May 17th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg omgee this is too pretty 😍 I love the beautiful colors and emoticons πŸ’œ

You always do a terrific job AnnaπŸ€—

AnnaSilverberg May 17th, 2023
πŸ”… @Optimisticempath πŸ”…

😊 Aww! 😊
🌟 Thank you! 🌟
πŸ’• You are so wonderful! πŸ’•
πŸ’š Your kind words truly warm my heart πŸ’š
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨
VictoriaLove7 May 17th, 2023
Hey everyone! (βŽβ›α΄—β›βŽ)
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@sensitiveBranch4456 🌿

From an amazing appreciator
@flowerrr8 ⚘

20230516-060251698_1684348519.jpeg

These are the qualities that flowerrr8 finds in you

20230516-060315657_1684348554.jpeg

From me

To @flowerrr8 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you be kind to yourself too. Know that you are a wonderful person! ⚘

To @sensitiveBranch4456 Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🌿

flowerrr8 May 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you πŸ€πŸŒ·

Optimisticempath May 17th, 2023

@Beck1 you should totally be awarded with our super appreciator certificate soon πŸ’› you make so many people smile by appreciating them πŸ’› you are awesome!!

Thanks for appreciating @calmMoon2104 for participating in your discussion and possessing amazing qualities like being respectful, empathetic, emotionally intelligent, great communicator, supportive and understanding 😍

image_1684354488.png

You both make a positive difference in the world by being you πŸŒ›πŸ’›

moon.gif

calmmoon2104 May 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

@beck1

Aww! Thank you so much! I am really happy that you think so much of me! I am really happy and I feel amazing to attend the discussion! It was really amazing πŸ’™ You are awesome πŸ’™

Rubylistens22 May 18th, 2023

@brightPeace31 has been appreciated by a secret friend img-4086_1684374397.PNG

@brightPeace31 it sounds like you’ve been so extremely supportive of this ✨secret friend✨ and everyone here on cups appreciated the amazing impact you’re making here every day!

Secret friend, thank you so much for appreciating @brightPeace31 with such kind and encouraging words😊

VictoriaLove7 May 18th, 2023
Hey everyone! \( ^o^ )/

We have a special appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

From an amazing secret peer πŸŽ‰

1-20230518-134502-0000_1684393748.png

2-20230518-134502-0001_1684393786.png

3-20230518-134502-0002_1684393804.png

4-20230518-134502-0003_1684393820.png

These are the qualities \( ^o^ )/ that the secret new listener finds in you, Sunshine 🌞

png-20230518-134748-0000_1684393872.png

From me \( ^α΄—^ )/

To Secret Peer Thank you for giving this well deserved appreciation. Hope you keep being kind to yourself and keep learning. Be kind to yourself and know that you are a wonderful person! πŸŽ‰

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups community. You have made significant impact in Cups. You earn our gratitude every day. Thank you for everything, Sunshine, but mostly thank you for being you. I'm forever grateful for your presence in my life ❀

\( ^α΄—^ )/
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awwww this is super sunnyyyyy post and I love it so much, thankyouu for making it so beautifully, Vicccc, love the adorable stickers you choose always, and the colorful font throughout. You never fail to impress me with your creative thinking and just always giving everything your absolute best. ❀ Forever grateful to you too! πŸ€—

@SecretPeer

I think I know who hehe, might poke you in PMs soon! πŸ₯Ί This has uplifted me in soooo many ways, at once, and really touched the corners of my heart. Your ability to express kindness, and convey your gratitude through words is unbelievably amazing and exceptionally inspiring. ❀

Means the whole wide world to me, the qualities you mentioned and the things you feel were appreciable in me are really somethings I try my bestest to carry with me always in my interactions and actions, for it to be seen, been receptive and been appreciated for the same just reaffirms everything I believe in even more and I cannot thank you enough for this incredibly encouraging and heart felt message. ❀

Sending lots of love and hugs, you're such a treat to be around, and I really do hope we get to see you around more and talk to you more as well. Best wishes for your listener journey, I'm always cheering for you! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! 🌞 I'm vv happy that you like it πŸ₯° You deserve the absolute best and everything beautiful, Sunshine 🌞❀ It is a smol way to say it πŸ˜‰ you know. πŸ€—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww!πŸ€—β€hug-cute.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The owlie is so cute, wearing pink sweater and brings pink balloon. πŸ€—β€

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

Hey everyone! (βŽβ›α΄—β›βŽ)
We have a wonderful appreciation for @Daf8 🌼

From an amazing appreciator @Waterfallsofnature36 🌸

png-20230518-145510-0000_1684396666.png

These are the qualities that Waterfalls finds in you 🌼

2-20230518-145340-0001_1684396722.png

From me

@Waterfallsofnature36 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@Daf8 Thank you for your kind presence and for the appreciations you sent a while ago. You are appreciated! 🌼
Daf8 May 21st, 2023

❀️ @VictoriaLove7 ❀️

❀️ Holy tomato (creating phrases 101), thank you *so* much! I absolutely adore the design! I love blue, the night stars, the night itself and the sky, so I kinda have a crush on these graphics. Thank you, wonderful being. And I agree, Waterfalls is fantastic! Thank you (again) for being such a kind, sweet, appreciative, generous and altruistic person. I truly appreciate you and everything you do, so thank you ❀️

❀️ @Waterfallsofnature36 ❀️

❀️ Awwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you!!!! Thank you for melting me with your sweetness. I wasn't expecting this at all! Your lovely self is jaw-dropping. I'm honored; however, please know that *your* kindness, generosity and selflessness are seriously on another level! Thank you for being extremely kind, sweet, caring, considerate, respectful, gentle, purposeful, benevolent, cheerful, helpful, motivational, energetic, empathetic, understanding, thoughtful, authentic, unique, attentive, loving, supportive, altruistic, magnanimous and extraordinary. The day you joined is the day this community got the privilege of your presence, and your members are very lucky to have you (I hope you're kind to yourself like the awesome Victoria said!). I thank you for doing this with all of my heart, wonderful and radiant person. Thank you for being you ❀️

πŸΈπ–€£π–₯§.π–€£π–₯§π“†π–‘Ό.π–€£π–₯§π–‘Ό.π–€£π–₯§πŸΈ

Hi hi @OnlyWinter, you have received an appreciation from my, your and everyone's favorite Froggy being aka @FineFrog15, I absolutely adore the friendship y'all share, being so appreciative, supportive, caring and loving towards one other. It's the true essence of 7 cups community, and y'all are a prime example of how we should all be with our peers here. πŸ’š

Let's see what Froggy has to say to you, Winter! πŸ₯°

image_1684397412.png

See? Told ya! Bestest Froggy for a reason! πŸ’š

This note is all things from the heart, packed with gratitude and hugs hehe! πŸ’š

🐸 Thankyou for being sooooo wonderfully *you*, Froggy, you make our cups world soooo much better. Ribbit love and big hugs your way always! πŸΈπŸ’š

πŸΈπ–€£π–₯§.π–€£π–₯§π“†π–‘Ό.π–€£π–₯§π–‘Ό.π–€£π–₯§πŸΈ

πŸ‘π“† π“†Ÿ 🐑 π“†Ÿ π“†žπŸ‘

Now now ofcourse hearing nice things from our friends and well-wishers sure feels amazing, but there's something that speaks more closely to us, and that's *us*, the kind words we share with ourselves, while appreciating ourselves, even if it's a difficult thing to do. 🀍

So big ups to you, @OnlyWinter for sending this lovely appreciation for yourself. 🀍

image_1684397737.png

Winter Fishyyy, I'm so so so proud of you for recognizing your strengths, and patting your back for swimming forward despite the waves life throws your way. 🀍

πŸ‘π“† π“†Ÿ 🐑 π“†Ÿ π“†žπŸ‘

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love the fish and froggy shapes you made by typing! πŸ˜ƒ The font colors owlways reflect Froggy and Winter. It is so cute and creative, Sunshine! 🌞

@VictoriaLove7

Me @everything you say hehe! Thankiees, Vicc! πŸ₯°

love-big-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you* for being owlsome, Sunshine! 🌞❀

png-20230518-194853-0000_1684414369.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

This is super cute. I love it so much!πŸ₯° *you* are Owlsome pro max!❀

FineFrog15 May 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Vic! 😊❀️ I agree! That was love in every key stroke!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️