Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 May 18th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Hi Froggy! 🐸 Yes yes, it is vv beautiful and perfect. Sunshine is immensely talented! 🥰

FineFrog15 May 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

YourCaringConfidant May 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ohhhhh myyyyy wowwww! Speechless at the amount of detail and love into this posting. 👏 🌞 💚

@YourCaringConfidant

Hi Caring! 😊❤️ I could not agree with you more, my friend! This for me is a great example of how love can translate through the very screen! This clearly took an inordinate amount of time! This is a prime example of love for the platform, love for the role and love for their teammates! Serious dedication! This speaks volumes. ❤️

I am truly grateful for each one of you on the PAT team. Love in action. ❤️ Poetry in motion. ❤️ It's what each one of you do!

Thank you for each and every one of you for sharing with all of us your time, treasures and talents!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant 🥺💚

you-are-amazing.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

So very grateful for you! 😊❤️ This is truly a thing of beauty, just like your heart! *bows in front of greatness* Thank you my wonderful friend!

@FineFrog15

Froggyyy this has made my entire week, and what you replied to other comments here as well, for the entire team, it means a lot to me and I'm sure to each one when they see it. You're such a kind hearted hooman with just love and kindness to give out. Thankyouuu for being so so appreciative always. For *seeing* me, for seeing all of us. Biggest hugsss back! You're so so so amazing! 🤗❤

you-make-my-heart-happy-ollie-and-lauren-love.gif

OnlyWinter May 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😀 Thank you so much, Sun! 🧡 You made perfect graphics 🐡 I'm saving this 🐡 I am swimming towards Froggy! 🐸 There are other fish swimming with me! 🐡 Froggy got frog picture too! Haha 😀

Thank you for my self appreciation too, you wrote my words on shell! 🧡 You are amazing, Sun! 😀 *glub glub*

@FineFrog15 🐸 thank you! I am your fine finned fishy friend! 😀 *ribit ribit* *glub glub* I haven't been able to write in our pond, but I will. Winter is sorta struggling but I will find strength. Thank you for writing this note, Froggy, no one ever sent me appreciation before, I really really appreciate you too my friend! 🫂 🐸🐡

You both made my day, Sun and Froggy!

@OnlyWinter

❤️❤️❤️

OnlyWinter May 18th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggy 🐸🐡 *ribit ribit* Thank you so much! 🧡

@OnlyWinter

You are most welcome my sweet Fishy friend! 🐸🐡 big *hugs* ❤️

@OnlyWinter

Aww you're so welcome Winter Fishyyy! Sooo happy to hear you liked it! 🐡❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 18th, 2023
Hey hey @LightPrune1000, you are so amazing for consistently looking out for yourself and appreciating yourself every step of your way. 🤍

image_1684435303.png

You deserve good friends, friends who bring out the best in you and motivate you to keep being your best self. I hope you find many good friends to share your life with! 🤍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Self appreciation cola! 🥰 I love how you make this post, vv creative, Sunshine 🌞

@VictoriaLove7 Glad you feel so, Viccc, thankyouu!❤

lightPrune1000 May 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for making this design. I truly appreciate it!

The picture is not appear. But I posted it here. Is it this one

images-3_1684446931.jpeg

@lightPrune1000

Ooh, It showed as a different picture to what you shared in the form, and I added as a hyperlink in the post, since forums weren't allowing to post it directly! Both of these were related to friendships, and I'm glad you find some relatable posts as these. Thanks for appreciating the posting! 😊

Hey there @CalmAvocado5127, I hope you're doing well. No worries if not, your peer @RubyListens22 has got you covered with this sweet appreciation and kind reminder to keep being great! 🤎

image_1684436126.png

Ruby also shared that Najah is 🥑Resilient

🥑Optimistic

🥑Respectful

🥑Intuitive

🥑Empathetic

🥑Patient, and

🥑Authentic!

Woah such wonderful qualities! How does it feel to be so amazing, Najah?😃

Sending love and warm wishes your way. Keep being youu, greatness can follow! 🤎

I love how consistent our Smile Spreaders are in spreading smiles, no matter via what medium, they believe in uplifting people and do just that, all day, every day. 🤎

Thankyou for being a consistent Smile Spreader, and a kind hearted hooman, Ruby, I'm sure your peers appreciate having someone as lovely as yourself to be around with as well! 🤎

YourCaringConfidant May 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou "All ripe" now, look at 🌞 showing out with such an amazing post! Sun, this post is everything and it's "avo" I need to make me 😀... or anyone for that matter! I shouldn't have to say this, but you really "guac my 🌎" with all your awesomeness! 🥑

@YourCaringConfidant

Hahahah Omigoshhhhh I'm all smiley with these cute puns lol, Desireee! Soooo avocadorableeeee! 🥰 Sending avo-cuddles your way, you just keep uplifting me and gosh, to keep up with your never-ending kindness is just something! ❤

image_1684479819.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwww, omg! "Avocadorableeeee", I freakin' LOVE that!!!! 🥑 🥑 🥑 This is random: but have you ever eaten avocado w/ a little bit of Kikomann soy sauce and Tabasco? It's sooooo delicious. 😋

@YourCaringConfidant Teeheee🥑🥰

Ooh no, I haven't! :O but it's on my To-Nom list now hehe! Hope to try sometime! xD

Hey hey beautiful Peer Appreciation Team, I hope everyone's doing well off cups and enjoying their presence on cups. Especially within the peer appreciation program, it's a pleasure to have your beautiful self with us. 💛

🐰 @amiableBunny4016 🐰

⭐ @AnnaSilverberg ⭐

🥳 @Avaria 🥳

🏞 @blissfulSky8162 🏞

🍫 @bubblingbreeze14 🍫

💜 @ByataLovesYouu 💜

🌺@charmingFlower8111 🌺

🍪 @Fristo 🍪

🌻 @GloriaD 🌻

💐 @Harsvin 💐

💚 @morganwindow 💚

☺ @Nessa00 ☺

💮 @Notfound20 💮

🧸 @Optimisticempath 🧸

🌹 @Rubylistens22 🌹

💌 @SophTheListener2022 💌

🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

🐱 @TabbyCat97 🐱

🌈 @VictoriaLove7 🌈

💙 @victoriousblue17 💙

🥰 @YourCaringConfidant 🥰

Sooo one of us has appreciated the entire team, and I'm not surprised one bit, by now I'm a 1000% sure, we have some lovely lovely people, who take their Smile Spreader tag too seriously lol, always up and about, spreading smiles, sprinkling kindness and showering gratitude around. 💛

Without further adieu, moving on to see the message- it's truly heartwarming, super relatable and ultra inspiring! 💛

image_1684439014.png

And because I don't trust forums keeping the quality intact! XD

Read along:

"PAT has changed my life. every single day, i wake up to the sight of beautiful graphics and unique presentations from all our friends of PAT and every single day i appreciate having them all in our community amongst us. humanity is so very beautiful with them in this world. they are all so very unique and beautiful in their own ways. all of them are humble, extremely friendly and the best in and out. I cannot express how thankful and appreciative i am to be with each and every one of em. Words literally cannot explain how happy i become every single time i see their posts and comments and their beautiful appreciations. you are all deserving and amazing. have a wonderful life ahead ❤️"

What is this super sweet gesture! 😭 Out yourself nowwww, Smile Spreader!! 😭

(Okay kidding xD be somewhat secret hehe, you're loved and appreciated the same 💛)

Either way, You're gonna get a big Sunny hugggg for being soooo very sweet and thoughtful. The way you've worded everything is absolute *brilliance*, loved reading it so much and relate with everything you've said for the team. 💛

It is indeed such a beautiful sight coming across all the pretty posts our team makes, and read the kind words they write. All kinds of heart warming at all times fosho! 💛

Thankyou for penning down this heart felt note for all of us, and hey that includes *you*, who is a significant part of our wonderful team, impacting the world with their creativity and compassion. 💛

Now now, here's all of us floating in the Cups-Universe, being angelic as ever, with a heart of gold, spreading nothing but love and kindness around. 💛

image_1684439184.png

pink-watercolor-motivational-phone-wallpaper_1684439333.png

image_1684439458.png

image_1684439413.png

Oh yes, I included "guest" too, because its okie to not be an "official" smile spreader when the stars aren't as aligned and there's need to step away for any time, but even if youve created one single post, you've left your positive impact and the ripples follow! 💛

I love us! Keep being fantabulous, team! Super duper proud of each one of you always! 💛

best-team-best-team-ever.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg Sun, you really OUTDID yourself on this! This posting is absolutely phenomenal in every single way! Wow. I am blown away with it. From the graphics all the way to your words. Amazing job. I REALLY wish I knew who the secret person was because I would have loved to thank this amazing person myself! This is just the sweetest thing ever.... omg! Thank you whoever you are... but I have a request, disclose yourself because you are so worthy of being publicly appreciated for your most sweet words! Wow. Feeling all the love here for the entire smile spreading team! The PAT members are truly soooo deserving and I love to see this! <3 <3

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww thankyouuu, Desiree!🥺

I had something in mind soon when I read the appreciation hehe and I'm sooooo glad it came out the way I thought! 🥰

Love going an extra mile for the very peers that do it for others all the time. Each one of us deserves this and more! ❤

So really a big thanks to the Secret PAT-peerson, who shared this opportunity to reflect on our awesomeness this once! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You were in deed the person for the job! I have no doubt you have made secret person so proud! <3

@YourCaringConfidant aww-pikachu.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is a vv angelic post 😃 I like the heart with wings that you assign to each one of us. 😄

The emojis near our names are so thoughtful. 🥰 Thank you for making this angelic theme post, Sunshine 🌞❤

@VictoriaLove7

Yessss legit me @our amazing team! ❤

bddomingorealty-pusongbddrealty.gif

Thankyou for being so appreciative owlways, Vicc! Sooo happy to do this for the team! 🥰

VictoriaLove7 May 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The gif picture perfectly describes you, the sun shining on us, angels of PAT. 🥰
I know fosho that it requires meticulous skill to design our name on each heart with wings cuz you had to fit the letters into the heart. The font had to be made smol or the heart had to be made bigger. Thank you again for making this vv thoughtful graphics for us. I have saved the graphics 🥰
Thank *you*, Sunshine 🌞

20230520-012737-0000_1684523179.png

@VictoriaLove7 Awww owlways so thoughtful and considerate. Thankieees, Vicccc, you're an owlsome beannn! 🥰

I love the rainbow font! :P and the cute owlie! 🦉

Optimisticempath May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and secret friend you're too sweet for us 🥺 I love the Angel hearts and our names on it and the beautiful appreciation for everyone 💕 this is a really amazing team and I am so happy to be a part of it 🤗

Thanks to @fristo @gloriaD and all the other leaders and helpers for leading so well also 💕 you people rockkk

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Thankyouu for your wonderful presence also!❤

hello.gif

Rubylistens22 May 19th, 2023

@Dragonhelper10 has been appreciated by a secret friend!!

Secret friend, thank you so much for appreciating dragon like this! I love how the message is so short yet sweet😊

@Dragonhelper10, you should be so proud for being such a respectful, supportive, innovative, empathetic, humble, and authentic individual. We could not do what we do without you, and this is just more proof that every single person on cups matters!

yep-that-s-me_1684458358.png

@Rubylistens22 How cute and creative Aww!😍

The following appreciation is from @SparkyGizmo and is dedicated to...

sun-word-sticker-design-free-vector-1-removebg-preview_1684464131.png

That's right, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou this very sweet and heartfelt note is for you! I can't even yell you how happy I am to be able to deliver this for you. You truly deserve all good things in life, so when someone appreciates you it makes me happy! You do so much for others and are always giving smiles so I'm glad you are getting it back in return.

Our dear Sparky knows just how wonderful you are and that's why they took the time to let us know about your amazing qualities you possess!

You are empathetic, authentic, cheerful, respectful, emotionally intelligent, intuitive, and consistent!

pngtree-you-are-amazing-png-image-3729185-removebg-preview_1684464570.png

With all that out the way, now it's time for the good part... your most sweet note! Happy reading, 🌞!

20230518-213503-0000_1684464628.png

20230518-213503-0001_1684464641.png

*wipes Sun's tears from their eyes*

Lol, I just felt like you may have been crying after reading all that. I can feel all the love that Sparky put into writing you an appreciation and it's just a beautiful thing!

Thank you so much @SparkyGizmo for giving your time to think of Sun. We all know how bright and wonderful Sun is so I appreciate the fact that you did. You, too, are pure amazing and have so much love to you. Stay sweet as you are, Sparky! Hugs to you!

images-removebg-preview_1684464954.png
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

SparkyGizmo May 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hi Caring! 😊❤️ I cannot thank you enough my dear, sweet friend! Ahhhhhhh, this is soooooooooo pretty! Wooooooo hoooooo! I love this! Thank you for taking all of the time to do this for me as well as for Good Day Sunshine! Thank you for all of the love you put into this.

@SparkyGizmo Awww, no need to thank me. It was my pleasure. ♡♡

SparkyGizmo May 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

@Sparkygizmo

Omigoshhhhh thankyouu for making me cry!😭❤

image_1685868511.png

image_1685868592.png

image_1685868622.png

image_1685868655.png

image_1685868691.png

image_1685869033.png

Sparkyyy Sparkkk, you shared a vvv special news with me, it was special because you deserve it entirely but extra extra special for me, because in of those 50 people, I believed in you too. You are the master encourager in 7 cups, and you better wear this one with lots of pride because you've earned it, you've been your loving self who encourages people and lifts spirits left, right, and center without missing a beat, and you so so so deserve to know that you do~ that your impact is massive, and that you've brightened many lives with your radiant sparkle! The magic glitter of kindness and love, that you sprinkle around (in a huuge quantity) everywhere you go! ❤

*spots a trail of sparkly glitter* ~ "instantly knows it's the every so warm and loving *you*"

Took me the longest to circle to this, I know, but I've been cheering for you all this time, congratulating you since the day you shared and happy in your happiness always!❤

Made this one for you the day you shared hehe!🤗

image_1685870187.png

(The beautiful "giz" created by @GentleEmperor in This thread was supremely tempting to include here, I sashed youuu🥰)

spider-man.gif

Alwaysss!❤ *biggest hugs* and *high fives* back 🤗