Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

amiableBunny4016 April 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

okay, if its okay you can start nomming 😭

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 20th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 :') :') :')

April 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for making this! ✨ Did you draw the cup? ✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 21st, 2023

@independentGrapes4222

Thankyouuu, and nope hehe, got it off the internet.πŸ‡

YourCaringConfidant April 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wow! That cup is absolutely everything! Sooooo prettty, omg. Love it! Preeetttyyyy colors.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Aww thankyouuu for being so so encouraging always, Desiree! It means soooooooo much to me!πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 20th, 2023

Hiyaaa @SunshineAlwaysGrateful, so pleased to share this gratitude note for you, from @amiableBlackberry92, who appreciates you for being:

🌞Empathetic

🌞Consistent

🌞Respectful

🌞Supportive

🌞Cheerful

🌞Observant,

and 🌞Resilient

image_1682021024.png

In short, all kinds of amazing. Cheri, thankyou for your inspiring presence in the community! 🧑

Sending love your way, ABB, your supportive, kind, uplifting, and super strong self is so so valued as well. 🧑

SunShineAlwaysGrateful May 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ahhh soooo great to hear! Love this so much thank you❀️❀️❀️

I always love our chats we are twinning in sooo many ways.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 28th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful Indeed Cheri, thankyouuu!❀🌞❀

VictoriaLove7 April 20th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for
@ImpudentIncognito 🌼

From the amazing appreciator
@IndependentGrapes4222 πŸ‡

20230421-002351277_1682023129.jpeg

These are the qualities that Grapes find in you

20230421-002316738_1682023160.jpeg

From me

@IndependentGrapes4222 Thank you for giving this appreciation! You are a wonderful person!

@ImpudentIncognito Hope things will get better for you. Stay strong. You are appreciated!

April 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for making this! ✨

ImpudentIncognito April 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7, thank you for creating the appreciation post.

@IndependentGrapes4222 Aww, thank you!

Things have actually been getting better.

I have food assistance at the moment, and I FINALLY have a new job which is in a field in something I love (unemployment was what's been making me depressed & not wanting to eat). This will also help me kick start the business I've been wanting to do for so long!

I've started cooking again and slowly getting back into the groove of things. I've just been taking baby steps. I really want to start learning some new recipes here soon. I cook for my son & friends now. I have a new chosen family! πŸ’– I appreciate you thinking of me. You're a very kind soul! πŸ’™ I wish you the best and sending good vibes you're way. βœ¨πŸ™Œ

April 21st, 2023

@ImpudentIncognito

Woohoo! Things are getting better for you! ✨

YourCaringConfidant April 20th, 2023

ο»Ώscreenshot-20230420-173215-gallery_1682026450.jpg

images_1682027021.png

To Appreciate ο»Ώ@AnnaSilverberg ...

st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8-u2-removebg-preview_1682026470.png

After reading your most sweet appreciation note to me, it was only fair that I do the same. You truly have no idea how special you made me feel, or no idea how big of a smile you brought on my face.

This is for you, sweetest Anna.

πŸ’› πŸ’› πŸ’› πŸ’› πŸ’› πŸ’›

1-20230420-171707-0000_1682026641.png

I mean everything I say. You have touched my heart in such a way. How is it ever possible that a "stranger" can affect my heart strings how you did? I'm just so grateful and thankful. Thank you for your kind, heartfelt words. It means everything to me! Sending you the biggest hug your way because you deserve it! πŸ«‚

AnnaSilverberg April 20th, 2023
@YourCaringConfidant
πŸ’•
😊Thank you!😊
🎊 It brings me joy to know that I was able to bring you joy! 🎊
πŸ’Ž Thank you for this beautiful, wonderful and amazing post! πŸ’Ž
❀️ It warms my heart to see it and I absolutely love it! ❀️
πŸ«‚ I'm giving you the same wonderful hug back πŸ«‚
✨✨✨
✨

@AnnaSilverberg No need to thank me, beautiful. Just had to give back a portion of the β™‘ you showed me. And yayyy, I love hugs!

ο»ΏThere's no challenge too big for...

bunny-designstyle-popstar-m_1682027794.png

She put together the absolutely most beautiful posting and it just blew my mind! Wow. πŸ˜ƒ

@amiableBunny4016 This is for you...

2-20230420-171707-0001_1682027921.png

After that amazing post you made to deliver Anna's note to me, you had to have known that you had something coming. You are so special to me, Bunny. You are such an all-around amazing person. I'm so blessed to know you on here and ever grateful for all the love and kindness you show me on the daily.

I always want you to know that...

beauty-quotes-removebg-preview_1682028114.png

Please accept this pretty flower to brighten up your day. 🌸

ae60985871d0d1da21735f8094534213_1682028147.png

AnnaSilverberg April 20th, 2023
@YourCaringConfidant
πŸ’— I agree wholeheartedly πŸ’—

🐰 @amiableBunny4016 🐰
🌺 Your post was absolutely amazing! 🌺

@AnnaSilverberg It really was. Bunny tackled that task with everything in her and it shows! I'm so grateful she put so much thought and effort into creating something so beautiful. She delivered your message perfectly. β™‘ But I never doubt her abilities. :)

amiableBunny4016 April 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

DESIREE 😭😭😭😭😭not another surprise! This is too sweet. I can't find anything sweeter. 😭😭 Being too nice to me. This is beautiful Desiree. You don't know how much this flipping means to me ❀️❀️❀️❀️ And also I love the colours 🀦❀️ Dont worry I'm coming back atchu with something soon! And of course I will take any challenge to put a smile on your face ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Bunny πŸ‡

YourCaringConfidant April 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 πŸ€— You are just the absolute best 🐰 there is. Thanks! Have a great day!

adaptableOcean4193 April 21st, 2023

I really want to know how to make these beautiful posts! They are so fun and cheerful and just brighten up the day... Or night, which it definitely is here.

@adaptableOcean4193 Hey Ocean. I am sooo glad you are enjoying seeing all the beautiful posts and graphics made from our amazing smile spreaders. The role of a smile spreader is very important as they deliver the appreciation notes written from one person to another. <3 They generously give of their time in order to do this for others just to spread smiles. It really makes me happy know you appreciate what the peer appreciation program stands for. If you would like to get in on the fun, you can apply here.

Hey hey @ProcessingMitchell, I hope this tag #1 Finds you and #2 Finds you doing well. 🧑
You received a message full of care and concern from your peer @IndependentGrapes4222, who is all things "Grape" fosho haha! πŸ‡πŸ§‘

image_1682083447.png

I hope the same, Mitchell, please be kind to you, as much possible. Offering hugs. 🧑
VictoriaLove7 April 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love the color combo, Sunshine! πŸ₯°

Grape is the grapest of all time (goat) πŸ˜„ fosho!

Love how crisp this appreciation is hehe. 🧑

Thankyou @WarmGrace32 for appreciating your peer @GreenMandarin, for being Authentic, Empathetic, Intuitive, Determined, great at problem solving and communication. 🧑

image_1682084038.png

Hope it makes you feel warm and appreciated, Mandarin! 🧑

ο»Ώ@Richuyulin

🐬 🌊 🐬 🌊 🐬 🌊

You are the blessed recipient of an appreciation message from @LilacLeopard, one of the sweetest people I've met on here.

πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

Are you ready to dive in to see what Lilac has to say? Get ready...

ocean-waves-cartoon-sea-storm-water-surface-80590-15408-removebg-preview_1682093134.png

1-20230421-114849-0000_1682093172.png

2-20230421-114849-0001_1682093194.png

Awww, omg, that was such a sweet sweet read! Wow. When Lilac writes, she writes with her whole heart. And what I gathered from reading your note is that you are "incredible"! Lilac is sooo right. Richuyulin, I know that note was deep but that's not all...

istockphoto-1035407196-612x612-removebg-preview_1682093424.png

Qualities: Problem-solver, Inquisitive, Resilient, Respectful, Determined, Innovative, and Cheerful.

@LilacLeopard

There are not enough words when it comes to describing just how sweet your heart is. You literally always know how to make people smile and feel good about themselves. I know you sent Richuyulin a gift saying how "dolphins are flapping awesome" but in reality, the truth is... that's you!

flat-750x1000-075-f_1682094209.jpg

VictoriaLove7 April 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

The dolphins are so cute! πŸ˜€

April 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thanks for posting!! Loving the dolphin graphics!!

@LilacLeopard Surprised you remember the minor details about me. Like 90% instead of 100% effort because 100% effort = overthinking and nothing gets done. πŸ˜„ And honestly, we haven't known each other long, but there's soooooo many good things I could say about you as well. You're incredibly kind, and patient, and does so much for the platform as well. ❀️

Oh, and uhh made this for you

white-modern-minimalist-business-email-signature_1682096917.png

Signed,
gsp-banner_1682097038.png

@richuyulin Awww, what lovely graphics you created. Love it.

LilacLeopard April 22nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Desireeee. Thank you soooo much for the posting. You constantly exceed my expectations and I am always so impressed with how creative you are. I am seriously grateful for you and your graphic making skills and the whole post is just adorable with the whole dolphin ant ocean theme πŸ˜­πŸ’œ I appreciate you.

@richuyulin

LinnnnπŸ’™ okay omg thank you sooo much for the signature banner you made me D: you legit took time out of your day just to make me something so sweet and I can’t thank you for it. I love the pretty shade you chose, and just the whole Lilac theme is so cute and special. I hope our relationship continues to build because I honestly can’t imagine 7 cups without youπŸ’™

ο»Ώ@Keith22534

🌈 ☁️ 🌈 ☁️ 🌈 ☁️

rainbow-clipart-design-illustration-free-png_1682096413.png

You have received an appreciation and your "secret friend" left you the following note...

png-20230421-125639-0000_1682096433.png

rainbow-clipart-design-illustration-free-png_1682096446.png

ο»ΏQualities: Cheerful & Authentic

Both of which are absolutely fabulous qualities to possess, Keith. πŸ˜ƒ

art-amazing.gif

Secret Friend, whoever you are... I hope Keith is able to figure out who you are because your note was just sooo sweet! Thank you.

kp000-have-a-good-day.gif

🌊Hello @MelodyOftheOcean,🌊

🌊You have been appreciated by @AnnaSilverberg! 🌊

🌊You are amazing!🌊

ββ˜Όπ“‡ΌΰΌ„π“†‰βœΏβ—‘Μˆ

screenshot-2023-04-21-at-18-24-22_1682098821.png

click here

screenshot-2023-04-21-at-18-37-35_1682098863.png

click here

Melody! I totally agree with Anna! You are totally fabulous! And you always bring lots of joy into every chatroom/forum and everywhere you go! Thank you for being truly special and wonderful!

screenshot-2023-04-21-at-18-43-21_1682099011.png

Thank you Anna for bringing so many smiles to 7cups! You are wonderful!

Bunny

MelodyoftheOcean April 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@AnnaSilverberg

Thank you both, this really means a lot to me. You're very amazing hooman beanssss

*waves baaaack* ^^

πŸ™SincereSky355πŸ™

πŸ¦‹You have been appreciated by @IndependentGrapes422πŸ¦‹

πŸ’™For showing the following qualities:πŸ’™

🌊Patient, Respectful, Problem Solver, Inquisitive, Emotionally Intelligent, Great Communicator🌊

screenshot-2023-04-21-at-21-12-24_1682108383.png

click here

Aww. Thank you for being amazing Sky! You deserved this appreciation!

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Bunny

Avaria April 22nd, 2023

ο»ΏScadoot~! New message for @xXReddMystic15Xx πŸ“¬πŸ’Œ

Redd, thank you so much for being a part of this community, continuing to cheer up fellow members of the community. I can't say enough to express how much all of us love and appreciate you. @ImpudentIncognito has sent the PAT team an appreciation message for us to forward to you, it describes you perfectly. πŸ€—πŸ’˜

Imp, thanks a lot for your appreciation. I agree with every single word you said, and I even liked the usage of the word bubbly so much when describing Redd, that I even paid some special tribute to it in my own little picture. I was moved! 😊

Impudent also left you a little something, Redd! I'll hyperlink it here (it's clickable!):
"A little something".. (lol im so funny)

Imp described you like this: Redd's bubbly, fun, and kind personality is contagious and rubs off easy on others making everyone in a better mood. Especially love her upbeat attitude and her lovely use of cute emojis to liven up any room Redd enters.

Redd's also:
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.
Helpful - They are willing to lend a hand when someone needs it.
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.
Cheerful - They are fun to be around.
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.
Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

xxreddmysticxx_1682129542.jpg

YourCaringConfidant April 22nd, 2023

@Avaria What a lovely post. Wow, and awesome graphic! Welcome to the team!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2023
Our super appreciative peer @independentGrapes4222 shared yet another lovely note of "I see you doing good" for another otterly amazing peer @JuliaK1968 Yayy! πŸ’“

image_1682146734.png

I agree hehe, these are such fun prompts in the forumland, for everyone to participate in. Love how creative you are, Julia! Always so lovely seeing you in the forums spreading your cheer! πŸ’“
VictoriaLove7 April 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The colors are so pretty! the otters at the corners look adorable! πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2023

Aw thankyouuu @VictoriaLove7 ❀

I love the bright colors too hehe, @JuliaK1968 enjoys all things art and creativity, so thought to make it extraaa bright as her beautiful self.πŸ₯°

nutria-otter.gif