Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Optimisticempath April 11th, 2023

Hiiii @LittleBirdie30 you have a breeze full of appreciation blowing your way πŸ’•

The kind @breeze2345 has a message for you 🐦

image_1681237175.png

Thankyou for being so amazing, both of you πŸ’•

LittleBirdie30 April 11th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Awww @Breeze2345 thank you so much!! You're so sweet and I'm so happy that I got to talk to you and thank you for trusting me 😊 Here for you anytimeeee!

adaptableOcean4193 April 11th, 2023

Just reading through all this appreciation. Such a beautiful, and true, thread. Made my day to see the πŸ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2023

@adaptableOcean4193

Aww welcome here. I know right, it's all things whole-some, take your time feeling all the πŸ’•. Sending some πŸ’• your way also!

AnnaSilverberg April 11th, 2023

✨ How amazing! ✨

🍁 Hey @spidermonkeyman 🍁

🎊 You have just been appreciated by @SympatheticLemon2500 🎊

⭐️ They think you are ⭐️

πŸ”ΈEmotionally IntelligentπŸ”ΈProblem SolverπŸ”ΈIntuitiveπŸ”Έ
πŸ”ΈRespectfulπŸ”ΈPatientπŸ”ΈGreat CommunicatorπŸ”Έ

They left you a wonderful message
smile-spreader-2_1681253460.jpg
Click Me To See Photo

"Thanks for supporting me, you listened carefully and being patient. I feel better talking to you."

πŸ’›

πŸŒ… What a wonderful message, you seem to be a great listener spidermonkeyman πŸŒ…
β˜€οΈ I took a peek at your profile and you have a lot of wonderful reviews β˜€οΈ
✨Absolutely amazing!✨

🍁

πŸ”… Thank you for sharing this wonderful appreciation SympatheticLemon2500 πŸ”…

πŸŒ…

☺️ We wish you both a wonderful day ☺️

✨✨✨
✨

NotFound20 April 12th, 2023

❀️ Hey ❀️

tree-green.gif@CompassionateOak202tree-green.gif

be_1681275111.jpg

by

kiwi_1681275468.png @SincereKiwi4406 kiwi_1681275486.png

Kiwi appreciated you for -

img-2_1681275541.JPG

🌳 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

🌳 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

🌳 Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

🌳 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🌳 Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

🌳 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Kiwi , also shared a sweet note -

img-1_1681275779.JPG

@CompassionateOak202 - We wish you all the best on your healing journey .Take care

@SincereKiwi4406 - Thank you for sharing this appreciation and for your support on 7cups community. Best wishes

thank-you-thanks.gif

compassionateOak202 April 12th, 2023

@NotFound20 thank you so much for this post.πŸ’œ

@SincereKiwi4406 I’m so speechless when I saw this. Forgive me, I don’t recall if we ever met in the forums or in group chat. It’s only been like over a week since I came back to 7cups and I met so many wonderful people here and being able to listen to their stories and experiences. It’s also funny, I used to have a pet tortoise named Kiwi, and I’m even fond of Kiwi birds. So seeing you and your username must be some kind of sign. Anyway, I’m very touched by this. I don’t know what else to say. I’m really grateful to be here again. Thank you so much. ❀️

GloriaD April 12th, 2023

@ZenArashi

Hey there Zen, I'm aware you are on break, but hopefully you get to see this post for you once you are back on 7 Cups πŸ˜ƒ

You have been appreciated by @Lightprune1000 and here is their message for you!

lightprune1000-to-zenarashi-screenshot_1681284799.png

I've heard about you from various people Zen, you are supportive and loved, and I'm happy to hear that you are taking some time off for self-care, or any other reason. Hope you are doing well 🌈

Thank you lightprune for appreciating Zen! As mentioned earlier, I've delivered your appreciation as soon as possible, hoping Zen can see it too πŸ’š

Kind regards, GloriaD

ZenArashi May 3rd, 2023

@GloriaD

Wow ❀️

That made me speechless. I never thought someone remembers me in such kind way. Thank you so so much lightprune1000

YourCaringConfidant April 12th, 2023

ο»Ώ@TabbyCat97

❀️ πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ ❀️ πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ ❀️ πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ

You are such a sweet and amazing person and it definitely shows! The amount of kindness you spread everywhere you go and upon everyone you meet is so inspiring. I say that to say that it should not surprising to know that the following appreciations have been sent in for you.

20230412-052946-0000_1681293593.png

SF1, you are sooooo right! Tabby is truly a "great" everything if you ask me. I mean, I am absolutely in awe of how someone so young could be such a big person. Tabby does so much on 7cups and I am sooo glad that you are able to recognize greatness when you see it! And the fact that you did, makes you pretty great yourself! πŸ˜ƒ

ο»ΏFrom: Secret Friend 2

png-20230412-054043-0000_1681293766.png

Awwww, omg, Tabby! I know you must be smiling soooo big right now!

πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜€

See, I knew I was right. After reading such an amazing note like that... it's impossible! I really hope that you know that everything your SF2 said is true, Tabby! You really are such a treasure and so very special.

SF2, I am sooooo happy that you found someone like Tabby in your life... someone to make you smile, laugh, abd just jot overall. It sure seems like you hit the jackpot having someone like Tabby as a friend. And whoever you are, I know that Tabby hit the jackpot having you! You are such a valuable person, SF2, and I wish you nothing but happiness. Thanks for taking time out of your day to make someone smile. You are amazing!

Tabby-- if you thought that was overwhelming of sweetness, that's not all! Your secret friends 1 & 2 wanted to let you know that they thing you possess such wonderful qualities.

You are emotionally intelligent, supportive, patient, optimistic, accountable, agile, and resilient.

❀️ πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ ❀️ πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ ❀️ πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ

And after all that, that's still not all.

From me to you, my dear Tabby. 😘

20230412-055234-0000_1681294329.png

ο»ΏI hope that you have the most beautiful day, Tabby. You bring so much beauty into this world and make such an impact on 7cups that you deserve everything good in your life. I appreciate you for all that you do and for all you are. Xoxo.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 30th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Awwww such purrfecttt posts for our lovely @TabbyCat97 πŸ€—β€

TabbyCat97 May 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnn thank you so so much for tagging me :') β™‘ *hugs* you are amazing ! Ive not been getting forum posts taaggs aaaa ): I feel super bad for not replying to them. Yoou are amazing and I hope you are having a wonderful day amazzingg Sun <3 huugss and coookieess and piizzzaaa anddd iceecrreaamm :P Taabss

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Aww I know hehe, forums be awful for that reason! :') I'll tag you for any other posts too that I see for you xD I want you to receive the kindness you so so so much deserve Tabb Tabbb! You're amazingggg! *hugssss back* ❀πŸ₯° *noms all the yumm goodiees*

TabbyCat97 May 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thaankss you so so much Sunnn *hugs* you're truly amazing person :') you're so full of loving kind positive energy and I love your vibe so muchhh ❀️ you're incredible. Thank you for all you do amazing Sunnn!

Tabs

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Omigosh do you have a break? No lol! Your kindness and appreciations are just ever-flowing! I love your vibe too, Tabbb tabbbb! You're abso-freakinglutely-incredibly fantabulously amazing and I'm so so grateful for everything you do and all you are too!πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

TabbyCat97 May 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Dessireeee :') whaaatt a beautiful sweet lovelly aweesome possttt! im so sorry ive only just seen this :') forums is being mean and not tagging me !

Thank you so much to both the secret friends, your words mean so so much to me and have made my day -truly and made me smile so much :') thaankk you so much for being such wonderful awesome people - 7cups is lucky to have you, and you are such awesome part of the communittyy! hugs if okie and I hope you have wonderful days, you are just so sweet and im so grateful and thankful for you and your beautiful wonderful kind messages ! I do not deserve all this love and kindness yoouu sweeett kind hearted hooomansss β™‘β™‘β™‘

And Desireeee :') so so lovely as always, Ivee not been on forums loads, but I miss being around and seeing you! You have such a big warm heart and you are always so kind and caring and wonderful! thank you for making this lovely awesome posts, you are so very creative, so very kind and so so awesome in so many ways. Thank you for all you do for the team, you deservee all the happiness in the woorlld Desiree!! I means the world to me how kind and sweet you are to me, and to everyone else. Thank you so much - I honestly cant thank you enough! amaazzingg wondeerfull dessiireee yaaaaaayyy! *hugs* and *cookies*

Tabs

YourCaringConfidant May 1st, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Oh my! Yup, the forums are something else not notifying well deserved people of their appreciations. Lol. Glad Sun tagged you to see it. I didn't get your tag either but browsing through Sun's posts let me see it by chance!

TabbyCat97 May 2nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

You're awesome Desiree β™‘ thank you :')

SophTheListener2022 April 12th, 2023

Hello everyone! I've got a very sweet appreciation in coming for @aishuind from @Keith22534

a-sweet-appreciation-from-keith22534-to-aishuind_1681304022.png

For a bigger image click here!

Keith22534: I couldn't agree more about making mistakes. You are amazing for spreading kindness!

aishuind: We are so lucky to have you as one of our listeners. Keep up the amazing positivity you have!

have-a-great-day-good-day.gif

YourCaringConfidant April 12th, 2023

@SophTheListener2022 Welcome to the team. Well done. What a beautiful posting! 😍

Keith22534 April 12th, 2023

@SophTheListener2022

Thanks for the amazing post! You rock!

<3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 12th, 2023

πŸ¦‹*flutters*πŸ¦‹

Hey hey @Soulfullyabutterfly, really amazed at this beautiful appreciation note for you, from super observant, considerate and laureate @GloriaD, I can tell Gloria put her entire heart in appreciating your wonderful self and with so much thought and detail! πŸ’–

image_1681309271.png

image_1681309303.png

And something else from Gloria:

image_1681309363.png

Thankyouu Gloriaaaa, for putting it all together and so beautifully, for Soul, this is truly amazing and I agree 1000%! πŸ’–

bts-bangtan-boys.gif

GloriaD April 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww thank you Sunnnnn πŸ’› Amazing post as always πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2023

@GloriaD

Always a pleasure, Gloria!πŸ’›πŸ₯°πŸ’›

SoulfullyAButterfly April 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun!

@GloriaD thank you so much for being appreciative of the CDM Program as well as my contributions at 7 Cups. Your notion that "the community is supportive with a growth mindset" is very well put. We are all in this together, and I always love how we all grow together, every day. ❀️

amiableBunny4016 May 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun how do you make your graphics look so beautiful. xD❀️ love you shining buddy

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww just like how you do it~ giving it your heart, shining buddy! Thankyouuu for being super encouraging always, I love you tooo!πŸ€—β€

blissfulSky8162 April 12th, 2023

@Tealmoon2356 appreciates @UnstableTeen16

πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒˆπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒˆπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ’šπŸŒΈπŸŒˆ

Here’s what @Tealmoon2356 thinks about youπŸ§‘πŸ’š

πŸ’›Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

πŸ’šPurposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

🀍Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Coachable - They have a desire to improve.,

🧑Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

🌸Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Here’s what they want to say about you:

your-paragraph-text_1681309325.jpg

It reads: Hey I hope you keep hanging in there. Things may be tough for you. But you keep being strong. Sending beams.ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ

πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’šπŸŒˆπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸŒˆπŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸŒˆ

To the appreciated, @UnstableTeen16

I am so very proud of you. In fact, we all are. Thank you for being the strong person you are despite all the tough times. Thank you for being a part of this wonderful community! Stay strong πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

To the appreciator, @Tealmoon2356

Thank you for making this community an amazing place! Thank you for appreciating someone you thought of. It is a beautiful gesture, just like you ❀️

ο»ΏHey, hey everyone!

We have an appreciation for @Axtyn by @DarkerPlaces

Yay!

screenshot-2023-04-12-at-7-53-58-pm_1681309667.png

The sweet note says, "Axtyns kind n friendly n fun in the group chats n is great at calming down any drama in the chats to make evry1 feel welcome n safe. Axtyn u always make me laugh or smile even if im in a *** mood lol u make the group chats such a laugh when ur there thx for positive vibes 🀩"

So true Rome! I have seen Axtyn in the chat rooms (while lurking) and they are such a good person. Axtyn, you are spectacular! Keep being you!

And Rome, you are an awesome person too!

<3

Axtyn April 12th, 2023

@Keith22534

@darkerplaces

Omg thank you so so much, Rome! Youre one of my closest friends on cups and honestly one of the best ones too!! youre too awesome, thank you again πŸ˜­πŸ’—

@Keith22534 appreciates @DarkerPlaces

πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™

Here’s what @Keith22534 thinks about you β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ–€

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

Here’s what @Keith22534 wants to say:

hey-rome-you-are-a-very-amazing-caring-person-i-just-had-this-urge-to-appreciate-your-kind-presence-here-thanks_1681311490.jpg

It reads - Hey Rome, you are a very amazing, caring person. I just had this urge to appreciate your kind presence here. Thanks!

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€

Here’s a special gift from Keith22534 for youπŸ’™β€οΈ

https://ibb.co/MGpxqNr

❀️To the appreciator @Keith22534

Thank you for doing all of this! You’re an amazing person and we are all so very thankful to youπŸ˜ƒ

Sending hugs πŸ«‚

❀️To the appreciated @DarkerPlaces

Your kind presence has made us all really very proud πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ–€Thank you for being the caring and amazing person you are, Sending hugsπŸ«‚

@blissfulSky8162

Thanks a lot for this adorable post! 😊

<3

@Freely1904 appreciates @chetan1408

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Here’s what @Freely1904 thinks about you,

πŸ’œRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

πŸ’œSupportive - They are kind and helpful.,

πŸ’œMotivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

πŸ’œOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

πŸ’œProblem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

πŸ’œEmotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.,

πŸ’œCheerful - They are fun to be around.

Here’s what @Freely1904 wants to say,

hey-c-i-am-writing-this-because-you-really-deserve-all-the-appreciation-as-you-have-been-a-great-friend-you-have-always-motivated-me-in-ways-i-have-needed-you-are-a-precious-gem-who-should-be-valued-by-the-people_1681313827.jpg

It reads: Hey C, I am writing this because you really deserve all the appreciation, as you have been a great friend. You have always motivated me in ways I have needed. You are a precious gem who should be valued by the people who have you in their life. Thank you for being supportive and cheerful always. You know I am always there for you no matter what. And I will always support you. You know where to find me.

To the appreciator @Freely1904

πŸ’œThank you for taking your time to appreciate someone❀️. You are an amaaazing person and we are so very happy to have you around β€οΈπŸ˜€

To the appreciated @chetan1408

πŸ’œYou deserve the goodness! Thank you for being an amazing person and a great friend. We are all so very proud of you πŸ˜€ Stay happyπŸ’œ

Chetan1408 April 13th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

Thank you bliss for posting such a lovely post. :)

@Freely1904, dear mishu... I don't have words how I am feeling... but I know that those words are right through the heart... And I respect that... I am so blessed that I got friends like you and I can count on you... God bless you my friend... Stay safe :) *hugs*

Thanks & Regards

SophTheListener2022 April 13th, 2023

Hey guys! I've come with a special appreciation from the amazing @Chetan1408 to the cheerful @TheJuggernaut

a-special-appreciation-from-chetan1408-to-thejuggernaut_1681356092.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Chetan1408: I love the amazing vibes you're giving. You deserve to be remembered!

TheJuggernaut: Your presence will always put a smile on everyone's face. We are so happy to have you as part of the community!

Chetan1408 April 13th, 2023

@SophTheListener2022

Thank you for posting such a lovely post. :)

@TheJuggernaut, you are my bro... no matter what happens but you are the best... ;)

Thanks & Regards

YourCaringConfidant April 13th, 2023

ο»Ώ@BubbleDucky2022

πŸ₯🐀πŸ₯🐀πŸ₯🐀

@IndependentGrapes4222 has sent you the following sweet appreciation note. Being that you are a listener, I know you are the type of person who can appreciate when someone takes time out of their day to thank you for being there for them.

With that said, happy reading!

20230413-014803-0000_1681365330.png

Ducky, I hope you don't mind but I took a little peak at your profile and I am so impressed. Wow, 4.5 🌟! That just comes to show how truly awesome of a listener you are. Thank you for being there for Grapes when they needed support.

Grapes, I am so happy for you! I am so glad that you were able to connect with such an awesome listener like Ducky! πŸ‘ You deserve to have a listener who is there to support you and listen to you and just be there to offer kind words. I hope you are doing well and thriving. β™‘ I also wanted to thank you so much for being such an amazing appreciator! I enjoy reading your notes of kindness to your peers. Keep 'em coming, lol. πŸ˜ƒ

bduck-ducky.gif

April 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for making this post! ✨

YourCaringConfidant April 14th, 2023

@independentGrapes4222 You are so welcome. Thanks for being a great appreciator and wanting to make people smile. β˜†

NotFound20 April 13th, 2023

🌸 Hey @TranquilPuppy2121, you have been appreciated by your peer @IndependentGrapes4222 🌸

grapes-fruit.gif

smile-eyes-smiley.gif IndependentGrapes, appreciated you for - smile-eyes-smiley.gif

im-113_1681371931.JPG im-112_1681371952.JPG

❀️@TranquilPuppy2121 : We are grateful to you as well for your support. You are doing amazing work.❀️

❀️@IndependentGrapes4222 : Thank you for sharing this sweet appreciation, we wish you all the best on your healing journey.❀️

best-wishes.gif