Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Heheh I know right?! πŸ˜† thankyouuu, Desiree, you're a berry bluetiful hooman! ❀

exquisiteMonkey2267 April 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much ❀️

YourCaringConfidant April 2nd, 2023

@TinyWhisper11 You have received the most sweetest, heartfelt note from @LilacLeopard for being the most "amazingest" person ever!

πŸ’ πŸ… 🐊 🐘 πŸ¦’

Enjoy your note, Tiny!

20230402-132854-0000_1680463072.png

The note reads: "Tinnnnyyyyyy<3 I just want to let you know that I care about you deeply and I think you are one of the strongest and amazingest ( grammar goes out the door in appreciations:P) people I have ever met. Thank you so much for the sweet note you left me, it made me smile and I felt touched by your sweet words. During the time I was away I was thinking about you frequently and wondering if you were okay and how you were doing. I just want to remind you that I am here for you 100% of the time and I have come to be very fond of you. I am honestly in awe of the strength you possess to not only get up and face each day but also that you still choose to see the positives of your life.Please know that you are well cared for and adored here by not only by me but many. Thank you for sharing your amazing self with us all."

πŸ’ πŸ… 🐊 🐘 πŸ¦’

And if that wasn't enough, Lilac wanted to remind you of all the amazing qualities you possess.

You are determined, cheerful, empathetic, authentic, emotionally intelligent, and resilient.

I hope you know everything Lilac said about you is true. You truly are the most amazing, beautiful, strongest person. And with all that you have gone through in life, I'm so glad that your heart is as big and beautiful as it is. You deserve everything good in life, Tiny. I have so much β™‘ for you.

@LilacLeopard

Thank you for appreciating our most special friend. You have written a note that came truly from the heart and it is so obvious the amount of β™‘ you have for Tiny! By the way, cute username! πŸ˜ƒ

ο»ΏI thought this was just the sweetest gif, lol. Hugs for the both of my beautiful friends. β™‘ 🐢 πŸ₯

animals-hugs.gif

Tinywhisper11 April 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant is it ok to cry now???? And then after both of you making me cry, happy tears... You put the swan and puppy hug on ha ha! Itsss soooo cuute but made me laugh too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ poor swan, he be like what!!!! Get off!!!! Ha hA I love you both ❀❀❀

YourCaringConfidant April 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 *wipes Tiny's tears* Awwww, you deserve all the love. You are such a beautiful person. So glad you love the cutest gif. It definitely brought smiles to my face too. :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

From one of the super appreciative and kind hooman, @ToBeDoctor for the super bright and lovely @CalmCoral. πŸ’›

image_1680463660.png

This is such a heart warming message, Tobe, I love how genuine and caring your words feel! *you* are a beautiful part of this world also! πŸ’›

Personally, I think, everyone has their place in the world, we are all valid, and allowed to take space. Keep being exactly yourself, Coral, I hope you can find your space, also no worries, because you can always *create* your space, and the rest of our world can adjust around! πŸ’›

Sending hugsss! You're awesome and so so cherished! πŸ’›

🐒 It is turtley okay to be *you*. 🐒

image_1680464079.png

EnigmaticCat24 April 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnn! Your graphics are awesome! ❀ . Thank you!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2023

@Tobedoctor Aw thankyouu!❀ thank-you-thanks.gif

teenytinyturtle April 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww, I have my own turtle πŸ₯Ί wonderful graphics, thank you Sun for making and posting πŸŒ»πŸ’œ

@tobedoctor

This means a lot, thank you so much. I'm determined to be who I am πŸ˜πŸ’œ thank you for always being amazing and supportive.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2023

@CalmCoral Aw yes you do and I'm so happy to hear that!πŸ₯°

amiableBunny4016 April 2nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

This is a self-appreciation for you.

for being the sweetest, beautiful, amazing Desiree.

<3

screenshot-2023-04-02-at-23-06-36_1680473727.png

clear image

screenshot-2023-04-02-at-23-06-30_1680473860.png
clear image

Desiree, I cannot let this go off the fact that you appreciate everyone else, but forget about yourself, I need to tell you that you are amazing. You have made such a difference to 7cups with your kindness and love and just being you! Keep doing what you do! I am so happy you love yourself, you deserve all the love in the world and you are such a help to the community! Go Desireeeeeee! Yayyy! your fabulous! so glad you submitted a self appreciation!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 2nd, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciations are from a "secret friend" dedicated to...

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

ο»ΏTo: A certain friend This is for you...

img-20230402-182938-955000_1680476605.png

Your secret friend also wanted to remind you of the amazing qualities you possess.

You are humble, respectful, accountable, supportive, and purposeful.

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

@Chocolate0 This is for you...

img-20230402-183611-520000_1680476794.png

That was such a sweet note. Your secret friendly clearly wants the best for you and that's a beautiful thing!

But that's not all-- it is said that you, too, possess some qualities about you that are truly amazing.

You are Intuitive, purposeful, respectful, and optimistic!

Secret Friend, whoever you are... thank you for taking the time to send in these sweet notes to your peers. In case you see this, I wanted you to know that I could not find a certain friend's profile on here but I did the posting still... just in hopes that there is a chance they see this. I feel like you took the time to appreciate and it deserves to be seen. Thank you for being a kind appreciator. Take care!

img-20230402-184624-115000_1680477260.png

Chocolate0 April 4th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you , i really appreciate that πŸ’› you made my day

YourCaringConfidant April 4th, 2023

@Chocolate0 Glad to hear it. β™‘

have-a-beautiful-day-butterfly.gif

blissfulSky8162 April 3rd, 2023

Here's what a SECRET FRIEND wants to convey to @friendlydew

πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œ

screenshot-20230403-090601_1680492975.jpg

Here's the message they want to convey:

Short and simple

***-post_1680493027.png

Ah, @friendlydew, thank you for being an amazing listener. You are a valuable member of this society and we cannot thank you enough. Thank you for doing everything. Thank you for being the amazing person you are.

To the secret friend, Thank you for recognizing good people and taking your time to appreciate them. This means a lot to us and the appreciated. People like you are what makes this community happy and safe. Thank you so much for your contribution.

πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’œ

@blissfulSky8162

I'm so sorry, looks like the picture couldn't get posted. Here's the short and simple message :

screenshot-20230403-091323_1680493469.jpg

April 5th, 2023

the complete message reads:

"Hello,

May you keep on making strides in life.

Thank you for your efforts"

YAYYY TODAY WE HAVE :

@TabbyCat97 appreciating @KarmaTheRascal

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Here's what they think about you 🌈❀️

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

❀️❀️Here's what @TabbyCat97 has to say to you:

screenshot-20230403-101451_1680497137.jpg

It says:

Hey Karma! I'm really proud of you, you're such an amazing listener here on 7cups. Thank you for all you do here youre truly wonderful. You're always super duper kind and spread such positivity and love and happiness wherever you go. It's so lovely to see you grow on cups, and in your roles. We are super lucky to have you, kind, amazing Karma. Take good care of yourself <3

Oh my god. I'm so proud of you both.

To @TabbyCat97β€οΈπŸ’•

Tank you so much for doing all of this. Thank you so much for bringing out the talent and the love in everybody. You're an amazing person and we all love you.

To @KarmaTheRascal

Thank you for being a wonderful contributor at 7 cups. You are noticed, you are awesome and a wonderful listener who made an impact on people. Just like they said, you're super duper and we're all suppperrr lucky to have youu.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

@blissfulSky8162 What a beautiful and thoughtful posting, smile spreader!

blissfulSky8162 April 4th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you!!

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Deeprest33 🎨

From @Lightprune1000 🌸

1-20230403-122800-0000_1680504042.png

These are the qualities that Lightprune find in you

2-20230403-122800-0001_1680504080.png

From me

@Lightprune1000 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@Deeprest33 Hope you get the rest you need and be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🎨

Hey everyone! 😊
@Butterlycow πŸ¦‹ πŸ„

From secret friend

20230403-114838-0000_1680504344.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

20230403-114838-0001_1680504376.png

The secret friend sent this for you

From me

secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation and the other appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@Butterlycow Thank you for your kind presence. Hope you be kind to yourself. 🌸

Hey everyone! 😊

the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

& &

For the one who sparkles brightly

@SparkyGizmo ✨

From secret friend

3-20230403-113754-0001_1680505058.png

The secret friend (-guess who am I) send this too

From me

Secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation and the other appreciation too!

@SparkyGizmo Thank you for your kind presence. Hope you be kind to yourself too. You are appreciated! ⭐

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you have done for Cups. Thank you for being you. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. ❀

@VictoriaLove7 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo

These are the qualities that they find in you 😊

20230403-120133-0001_1680506347.png

@VictoriaLove7 This is sooo pretty! 😍

VictoriaLove7 April 4th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you, Desiree! 😊 You created many pretty designs too!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Sooo colorful and prettyyy, thankyouuu, Viccc, always melting my heart with your sweetness! ❀

@healingbeams

Please confirm lol, I have a feeling it's you. The song you shared sort of confirms it already for me, but oof a seal of approval is necessary haha! xD

Beamsssss, you're so amazing, thankyou truly, not just for seeing me and appreciating me, but for doing it with Sparkyyy Sparkkk, someone whom I highly adore and greatly admire also. This is immensely gratifying and sooo made my week. I appreciate your joyful presence around. Thankyou for being a lovely part of the community as well! ❀

Andddd I love this song, so so beautiful, with a powerful message. All feels good in the world, listening to it. 🌻

Healingbeams April 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You guessed it right, thank you for your wonderful presence here at cupsπŸ˜›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

@Healingbeams yay 100 points to gryffindor xD

Thankyouuu!🌻

VictoriaLove7 April 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! 🌞

*holding your melting heart* ❀

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a special appreciation for

@toughCamp4180 🌼

From the amazing appreciator
@K87 🌸

20230403-132742-0000_1680505999.png

These are the qualities that Kara find in you

20230403-132742-0001_1680506026.png

From me to both

@K87 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@toughCamp4180 I hope you keep being strong and hope things will get better for you. 🌼

amiableBunny4016 April 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Vic, has anyone ever told you enough how amazing your posts are? :o I love the designs and themes you make.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

You just did! 😁 Thank youu, Bunny, that's very kind of you. You have made so many beautiful designs too. I enjoy seeing your posts!

Keith22534 April 3rd, 2023
Hey, hey everyone! We have an appreciation for @StillPlanet from @Cherry2000
screenshot-2023-04-03-at-4-22-40-pm_1680519916.png
The text reads : StillPlanet been member for long time. Hopefully they can cope with everything.
Wow, adult side is so caring (Teen side is caring tooo.) I can't wait to age up (Thats years away, but ok)

StillPlanet, you are-
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.
Coachable - They have a desire to improve.
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

April 3rd, 2023

Hey, hey, hey everyone!

Here's someone who has taken time to appreciate not one, but two of our amazing ATLs!

Here's a hint for guessing our appreciator: Doc

Yup, it's @Tobedoctor !

First up is @LavenderHere ! LavπŸ’œ, your amazing qualities were spotted:

Determined

Emotionally Intelligent

Innovative

Problem-solver

Patient

Forgiving

Supportive

you-re-wonderful-enjoy-your-wonderful-day_1680422833.png

And finally, @yourbuddy30 ,

Innovative

Resilient

Great Communicator

Purposeful

Respectful

Problem-solver

Supportive

buddy-is-great-thank-you-so-much-for-your-support-through-out-my-listener-journey-so-far-you-have-always-answered-my-questions-patiently-i-felt-respected-and-i-appreciate-you-alot-for-all-you-do-for-the-be-1_1680527475.png

Thank you Lav and buddy for all the hard work you do!!

yourbuddy30 April 3rd, 2023

@charmingFlower8111 @Tobedoctor Awww, that's so kind of you Tobe. I am more than happy to answer any queries you might have. This was a total surprise to me. Thank you for this post.

Thank you flower for taking out the time to make this one.

LavenderHere April 3rd, 2023

@charmingFlower8111 aw thanks a lot for the pretty post and aww thanksss @tobedoctor for your super sweet appreciation and message, it means a lot and you too keep being awesome<3

ο»Ώ@amiableBunny4016

🐰 πŸ‡ 🐰 πŸ‡ 🐰 πŸ‡

@Dekota92 has sent you the following sweet appreciation. I warn you though, when you read your note-- your face will be hurting from smiling so big!

Are you ready, Bunny? Get ready.

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

20230403-084436-0000_1680527506.png

ο»ΏThe note reads: "They are are a happy go lucky type of person!" Awww, what a short, sweet, but to the point kind of note!

🌸 πŸ’™ 🌼 πŸ’š 🌸 πŸ’›

Dakota is right, Bunny. You really are a happy person. You are such a joy to be around and chat with and you have so much love in you.

Speaking of which, I can't forget to mention the qualities seen in you.

Bunny is authentic, optimistic, cheerful, motivated, and respectful.

I really admire your amazing qualities, Bunny. You are such an wonderful kind-hearted person and I am glad to have met you on here! Life is definitely better with the most special Bunny in it.

Thank you @Dekota92 for appreciating such a beautiful person. I am so happy to know that you see in Bunny what I see in her! You have proven to be a lovely appreciator and that's a wonderful thing. I hope you smile today and have a great day.

animated-text.gif

amiableBunny4016 April 3rd, 2023

@Dekota92

awww lovely, thank you so much. It was so so nice meeting you on the teens side , this means a lot to me! you have been amazing and so so kind . I have loved meeting you and being there with you. I see you a lot and you always put a smile on my face!❀️❀️

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree, that looks like the same thing on your pfp😭 your designs are literally beautiful I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you❀️ You always find a way to put a smile on my face. 😭 your literally amazing!❀️

Love,

Bunny

CallumKing2000 April 3rd, 2023

@Lightprune1000 @Victorialove7 @sunshiningandsoareyou you are all the real goats (Greatest Of All time) πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ