Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Your heart better get used to it!❤

VictoriaLove7 March 31st, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@HealingTalk 🌼

From an amazing appreciator @GreenBubble22 🌸

20230331-232012326_1680284083.jpeg

These are the qualities that GreenBubble find in you

20230331-232044014_1680284135.jpeg

From me to both

@GreenBubble22 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@HealingTalk Thank you for being supportive. You are appreciated! 🌼
HealingTalk April 1st, 2023

@GreenBubble22

Oh, Thank you so much!

How lovely of you!

You made my day.

Gratitude is a marvelous virtue, and this proves that you have it in abundance.

Stay awesome!

Marcelo.

VictoriaLove7 April 1st, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
@HealingBeams 🌸

From the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230401-093848-0000_1680316887.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you

20230331-110809-0001_1680316924.png

From me to both

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you do for Cups. Thank you for being you, Sunshine. I'm very very grateful for your presence in my life ❤

@HealingBeams Thank you for making colorful designs! Keep up the good work! 🌸
Healingbeams April 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for this awesome post❤️

thank you sun for your kind words @sunisshiningandsoareyou😊

@Healingbeams

You make cool designs too, Beam! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@Healingbeams Ofcourse!😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Always so thoughtful, vibrant and creative, thankyouu, Viccc!🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankchuu, Sunshine! 🌞 I'm super happy you like it! 🤗❤

Hey everyone! 😊
@Rownie 🎨

From secret friend

20230401-003051-0000_1680317262.png

These are the qualities that they find in you, Rownie 🎨

20230401-003051-0001_1680317304.png

From me to both

secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person!

@Rownie Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🎨

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one and only
@Fristo

From the one who makes cool designs
@amiablebunny4016 🐰

20230401-000053-0000_1680317481.png

These are the qualities that Bunny find in you, Fristo ⭐

20230401-000053-0001_1680317518.png

From me to both

@amiablebunny4016 Bunny thank you for giving this appreciation and for making wonderful designs! 🐇

@Fristo Thank you for being our leader and for giving this space for appreciation! Keep being you! ⭐

YourCaringConfidant April 1st, 2023

This appreciation is from one of the best and sweetest appreciators I know.

@Tobedoctor has sent in a very special note to @vroomvrooom and it is just soooo heartfelt!

🌻💚💚💚💚🌻

1-20230331-232130-0000_1680327049.png

Awww, I just absolutely love when people send in such beautiful appreciations for their peers. I can always tell the ones who put such love into their writing of an appreciation note. It is so refreshing to know that there are such beautiful, amazing, loving, caring, and thoughtful people on this platform.

🐸💛💛💛💛🐸

@Tobedoctor You are one of those people I speak of...

With that said, this is for you!

2-20230331-232130-0001_1680327257.png

Thank you, Doctor, for taking the time to think of Vroom. As I read your note, I was thinking how special and beautiful of a person Vroom must be. I do not doubt that Vroom has a beautiful soul.

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

I guess when you said that @vroomvroom was purposeful, motivated, coachable, determined, a problem-solver, inquisitive, and supportive that you weren't playing! For one to possess such lovely qualities like that, I am just in wow!

Vroom, I, too, wish you all the best in life and much happiness. And I wish the same for you too, Doctor!

Have the most beautiful day! Hugs to you both! 🤗

EnigmaticCat24 April 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you soo much Desiree! You always make awesome designs! Thanks for taking your time for make that cute frog for me ❤. You're yhe best

@Tobedoctor You know I got you, buddy ol' pal. It is always a joy seeing your username. You are truly a great appreciator. So sweet. Time for my bedtime now. <3

EnigmaticCat24 April 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

*sending peaceful sleepy vibes

Optimisticempath April 1st, 2023

Hi @Silverwillows8128 hope you're well 🐰

Your beloved wants to check on you "Hey, Cutie pie i hope your exams are going well?"

They have also appreciated some qualities in you

image_1680331117.png

I hope your exams went well and you're doing well Silver. Your cute bunny pfp made me smile. 😃

@Optimisticempath Awwww, what a sweet and pretty appreciation posting. Great job. <3

@YourCaringConfidant I'm so happy to see you 🤗

@Optimisticempath Awwww, shucks! There you go in all your sweetness. You just make me 😃. I'm sooo glad I'm feeling better because Desiree is baaaaccckkkk! ♡

@YourCaringConfidant aw yes please take care of you ❤❤❤

Thankyou for being such a great person @InspirationalSpirit28 your secret friend really thinks highly of you and would like to appreciate you 💛

black-and-white-calligraphy-thank-you-wedding-card_1680331579.png

Ducky is gonna be happy seeing this now 😃 @HappyDucky8 you've a short and sweet note from @lightprune1000 💛

image_1680332118.png

Supportive people like you both make our community better 💛 Thanks for being you.

@Optimisticempath Omg, the duckie theme is just adorable. Awwwww. Love this. Quack, quack. This is sure to make the appreciator and appreciated smile. <3

@YourCaringConfidant I think it's so cute also haha quack quack 😄 duck-animal.gif

Desiree on her way to brighten everyone's day!🥰

Hello @Jefferythebunny319 you're a supportive bunny who received a thankyou shout out from @OneAndOnlySol 🥰

image_1680333094.png

Keep supporting and appreciating one another, you all are so amazing ❤

AvyIsKing April 1st, 2023

@Optimisticempath @oneandonlysol

Ahh thank you guys so much <3

And sol, I'm always here, no matter what.

@Cancun you have a note from @SallyMae3459 💕

image_1680333759.png

kindness-kind.gif

Cancun April 2nd, 2023

@Sallymae3459

Thank you. I really needed this. Your worst isn't even bad. You are a very kind and compassionate person. Huge hugs. 🤗❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

blissfulSky8162 April 1st, 2023

@jazmine1986 appreciates @jazmine1986

Jazmine, here's what makes you an amazing person- because they are worth

🌸🌈

They're appreciated because:-

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so proud of you @jazmine1986, you are a very strong person and you deserve all the love and care. Thank you for being a part of this community. You are WORTH IT. I wish you all the best and hope you continue appreciating yourself, we all are proud!

❤️🌈💜💖

For someone who deserves all the appreciations 💜 and blessings 🐱 the purrfect peer and leader 🤗 @TabbyCat97

You have sooo many appreciations woohoo!

🐱 From a secret friend 🐱

image_1680336335.png

and this Kitty Buddy Surprise 🐱

💐 From @fristo 💐

image_1680336247.png

🌻 From @GloriaD 🌻

image_1680336181.png

🐾 Last but not the least xD from me 😁 🐾

image_1680336129.png

thankyou to all of you beautiful people for appreciating @TabbyCat97 with all your heart 💜

GloriaD April 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Ohh, I missed the notification for this, thank you for these amazing appreciation cards, its perfect for @TabbyCat97 🐱💜

GloriaD April 4th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

@TabbyCat97

GloriaD April 4th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

@TabbyCat97

I included a picture for you Tabby, can't remember if it was in the form 😃

gloriad-to-tabbycat97-screenshot_1680618165.png

Optimisticempath April 5th, 2023

@GloriaD aw I'm sorry if I missed it :( I probably should've added if it was there as I saw only secret friend's gif image link on the form and I added it.

This is so pretty tho Gloria 💖

TabbyCat97 April 5th, 2023

@GloriaD

thisss iss jusstt adorbbs <3 thaanks so much Gloria :') meanss the absolute word to me <3

GloriaD April 8th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Yaayyy, glad you loved it Tabby 😃

TabbyCat97 April 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Oouhh my goodness im super sorry i did not see this beffore my tagss didnt worrks :') !! This has made my daayy !

Secreett friend hehe! I thinkk I know who you are kitty buddy! Sending hugs if okie <3 - Thank you so much for your lovely words, it means the worlld to me! I love seeing you around, you just are the coolest most awesome vibe eveerr and you are so so so kind and an amazing listener - thank you so much for all you do, you're truly an inspirational, awesome person. Take good care of yourself, the cat photo is aadorrbss <3 !!

@GloriaD oohh myy goodness awwee :') thaank you so much for all you do for the team. You are truly amazing and I look up to you as the wonderful PAT leader you are <3 ! It is always so lovely to chat to you, and the meetings are always awesome. Its great to check in and talk about new ideas, suggestions, feedback - you always put so much effort into everything you do and it truly shows :') . You do so much for the PAT and we appreciate you sooo muchhh ❤️ Thank you for the lovely message, it totally madee my daay

@Fristo thankk you so much for this lovely message ! You made my day, thankk yoou! You're totally fantabulous in so many ways, and do so so so much for us all on PAT. You are been helpful and super welcoming from the start and I appreciate it tons! You have taught me so much, and helped me to grow as a leader in so many areas. I caantt appreciate you enough! <3 You're a massivve help .

@Optimisticempath - Opttii - oohh maa goodness these graphics are just so so lovely and sooo wonderfulll! Your graphics never ever fail to impress me :0 *bloowwn aawwaay* heheh . Thankks so much for your lovely words, it means so so much to me. You're a wonderffull PAT member and i appreciate you so much. You make some amazing posts and graphics, and im super duper proud of you. You're the sweetest, most lovelist person evvaaa :') Thaanks sooo much! Take good care of yourself ❤️

Tabs

GloriaD April 8th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Aww, I'm glad you could see these appreciations for you Tabby 😊 Its lovely talking to you through the meetings, I'm glad we started that because of many reasons, one of them is that I got the opportunity to talk to your awesome self 💛💛💛

TabbyCat97 April 8th, 2023

@GloriaD

awwhh me too Gloria <3 always so so amazingg to talk to you! you're truly wonderful

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 aw idk what's up with tags 🥺 so happy you could find it now, you deserve to see your beautiful appreciations and feel loved for being you 💕

Tabs is the bestest ever and so so lovely and sweeet also. You make my day with your kindness and you're so adorable 🥰💕 sending huggles