Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

March 4th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Thankyou so much! ✨

March 4th, 2023

Dear @CommunityModBriar, @Aishaa97 has left this appreciation for you:

"Hey there Briar, I know we only met once but you had such an impact on me that I just had to appreciate you for it. First of all it was your lovely shade of green pfp that caught my attention and I noticed right away that despite being a new ComMod you were authentic, cheerful and you seem like a very lovely person. Despite being new your first check in was sweet and successful and I enjoyed it! Glad you are part of the ComMod team and looking forward to seeing you around more often!."

March 4th, 2023

Dear @justmiles, @harmonyLearninghope has left this appreciation for you:

"It been a total honor to see you grow. You are a role model to others . Keep it up."

shinequeen001 March 4th, 2023

hello! I hope everyone's doing alright..

@CommunityModBriar, you've been appreciated by @Aishaa97

The Qualities Aishaa find in you:

🍀 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🍀 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🍀 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🍀 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

🍀 Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

hehe.. @Aishaa97 also left a cute message for you @CommunityModBriar

pngtree-simple-green-sticky-note-for-bullet-journal-png-image-3983071-2_1677947743.png

what i want to say to briar and aishaa:

smoll message for aishaa: thank you for leaving such an amazing message for briar. you're great!

smoll message for briar: thank you so much for being such an amazing commod, briar. we're proud of you!

TabbyCat97 March 4th, 2023

@shinequeen001

Hey Shine ! This is such a wonderful appreciate post, the graphic i so so lovely and i love the colour scheme. You’re doing amazing <3

Briar you are incredible! an amazing part of the groups.

And Aishaa is so so lovely <3

eve0806 March 4th, 2023

like this chat)))
really awesome one!❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@eve0806 So glad you enjoyed this forum thread!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 4th, 2023

🐬 Hey hey @richuyulin aka the dolphin mod, everyone gotta appreciate your Brilliant chatroom presence, and the ease with which you connect with people. You're amazing, Lin, I'm happy other people get to see it and can tell you the same also! 💙

We have a note from an honest Lurker and a passionate appreciator today, for you, the I-c-o-n-I-c @FrenchMarbles 💙

image_1677957329.png

Y'all both are so wonderful by yourself, to have two rockstars working together would be absolutely #goals 🐬 Can't wait! 😛💙

March 4th, 2023

First of all, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for posting this!

Hey @FrenchMarbles! Thank you so much!! I didn't expect my work in member chatrooms to be noticed... It's nothing impressive compared to what you and others do in Listener Chatroom rooms. Also, I'm glad you let me rock this amazing dolphin pfp you made!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 4th, 2023

The bestest bunny @amiableBunny4016 deserves all the love and appreciation, and this one is coming from someone: @yourcaringConfidant who really puts it all in for people, to make them feel super special and appreciated. 💛

image_1677959141.png

Bunny's already sweet, so is Desiree and her beautiful gesture, but I added the cookies and ice cream to match with y'alls sweetnessssss, and pizza because, life is better with pizza in it! 😛 (the already nommed one is definitely me, sorry not sorry)

The very creative Desiree sure finds different ways to appreciate people, and it is always awe-inspiring. I love this wood letter note! Soooo very thoughtful! 💛

image_1677959115.png

By the way, do y'all know dunkin' donuts launched two brand new flavors? It's for people who have an extra sweet tooth! 😮 The flavors are Amiablebunny4016 and yourcaringconfidant 🥰

🤗Biggest hugs to you both!🤗

amiableBunny4016 March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

I think im gonna have to write an essay about you Desiree you just wait...

@Sunshiningandosareyou

Thank you for the wonderful, beautiful post as always! but hey, you part of the donut too. you is also very sweet. I love the sweet food around the post!

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree you actually made me cry. lmao. Desiree....... you literally made my day. omg. your too kind. Desiree, i cannot put into words at times how much I care about you and how much you mean to me. Every step of the way you validated my feelings , made me feel happy. made me smile. your just incredible. Thank you for being the kind, amazing , wonderful , caring, beautiful you. I like Desiree's graphics! Your posts are beautiful. Desiree definitely deserves appreciation as well. Desiree, it doesn't have to be pretty to be liked/loved. Because even the most simple things in the world, make a huge difference. And you are 2398539285982305 times sweet. Desiree this has truly made me happy, i am gonna take a screenshot of this and save it. This is very very sweet and kind of you. Sometimes being a strong person means appreciating and caring about others...... Desiree is one of those people. Desiree is loved. Desiree has this special spark. Kindness. Love. Thats all you give out Desiree. so thank you.

(and i am aware of this long post but you deserved it)

Bunny

JasmineFlower222 March 4th, 2023

@ConsiderateCup2245 you're amazingly amazing and @Intelligentcloud really wanted to appreciate you for being brilliant!

Here's what they'd like to say: Cup is humble because they let others first. Respectful because they listen to others suggestions

presentation-created-from-your-doc_1677960042.png

Also here's some amazing qualities they pointed out: Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood-empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-resilient-they-bounce-back_1677960140.png

Cloud you're truly amazing and wonderful and a genius to appreciate cup! Hope this post makes you smile ❤️

JasmineFlower222 March 4th, 2023

@SilverMistakes you're beautiful, amazing and wonderful! @Raspberrycheesecake would like to say a few words to you ❤️❤️❤️

The peer is optimistic because when I was in the listener chatroom they were really welcoming and easy to chat to.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Cheerful - They are fun to be around, Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place, Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Cheesecake it's truly amazing that you're appreciating an amazing person like silver! So proud of you ❤️

SilverMistakes March 5th, 2023

Thank you for posting ❄️@JasmineFlower222

🌟@Raspberrycheesecake

Awwww! Thank you for sending such a lovely message 💞. I didn't know my presence in the chatroom was noticed. Whoo-hoo!! ( .. not that I gave away a statement impression 😜 . But thank youuuuuu💖) However I am still jealous about you having cheesecake ☺️. That said , I am still nonetheless happy and thankful 🥰!!

Marje March 5th, 2023

Knock! Knock! ✊

Incoming special delivery by a such sweet, wonderful peer @Yougotmyback for our equally wonderful and caring listener

( ☞ ^ o ^ ) ☞ @YouLifeMatter

picsart-23-03-05-10-36-06-307_1677983889.png

Matt, heyo! I've seen you a bit in the room but we haven't really interacted but hey, I really love your adorable kitty! Makes me smile whenever I see it! Thank you for being so caring and supportive of our fellow peer! Keep up your awesome work! ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ❤

Back, heyo there! I'm so glad you've felt supported from our awesome Matt here. Bringing out my pompoms here 'cause I'm one of your cheerleaders! \ ( ^ o ^ ) /📣 Thank you for your sweet appreciation!

March 5th, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

We've received a lovely appreciation for @vivelespatates, by *drumrolls* @FrenchMarbles 😲

@vivelespatates, your special qualities have been noticed:

• Humble- They humbly admit when they are wrong
  • Coachable- They have a desire to improve
  • Patient- They take the time to calm down before they act
  • Problem-solver- They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
  • Cheerful- They are fun to be around
  • Great Communicator- They speak with everyone's best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to communication

Also, you have a special note from @FrenchMarbles !

vivelespatates-is-such-a-wonderful-person-thank-you-for-everything-you-do-i-know-how-passionate-you-are-about-7cups-especially-with-the-projects-you-ve-done-this-place-is-much-better-thanks-to-you-and-when_1677986078.png

vivielespatates, you're wonderful! I hope you felt appreciated by your awesome buddy!

FrenchMarbles, you're equally marvelous! Thank you for appreciating your peer :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 5th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Welcome to the team, SundaeFlowerrrr! This is a beautiful post! Yay!❤

March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks for welcoming me :)

March 5th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Wonderful Post, SundaeFlower or SuntaeFlower? XD

March 5th, 2023

@Tae22534

Thanks, and it's SundaeFlower 😜

@charmingFlower8111 and on a Sunday!😛

happy-sunday-sunday.gif

March 5th, 2023

Heyyo all, I hope you're doing great 😁

Here's another lovely appreciation from our very iconic @FrenchMarbles, for @softRiver9040 !

@softRiver9040, your unique qualities were seen and noticed by your wonderful appreciator:

• Supportive- They are kind and helpful
  • Innovative- They are open to new ideas and discussions

A lovely appreciation post from @FrenchMarbles !

they-reached-out-to-the-listener-support-room-when-they-had-the-idea-to-celebrate-a-member-s-birthday-and-made-a-forum-to-celebrate-that-i-thought-including-the-community-to-ensure-members-do-not-feel-alone-was_1677988744.png

softRiver and FrenchMarbles, you both are so awesome ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@charmingFlower8111 Beautiful post! ❤

Way to go @softRiver9040 ❤

Hey hey @Mcoco23 you've received a sweet check in note from your peer @WideHouse 💙

"Mcoco is rarely seen now, hope they are okay." - WideHouse

They further would like to appreciate the following qualities in youu:

image_1678021176.png

Certainly has been a while, Coco, I hope you're doing okay too. Be good to youu! 💙

It's so lovely to see peers care for each other and remembering them, you're really thoughtful and caring, Wide! 💙

💙 Appreciated peer: @JustHurting02

💙 Appreciator: @FrenchMarbles

image_1678021832.png

Frenchie is an awesome hooman and knows all the awesome hoomans in cups! 😛

JH (following along haha), you've been a delight to chat with always, and I'm so proud of you for holding strong and battling the many challenges. You're so very strong and capable of all things fabulous! *hugs* ❤

Hey hey @Helgafy super happy to share a gratitude note for you by your friend @IAmwhoiamWhoAmI ❤

image_1678022415.png

Also a little note "Thank you, I wish I had that wonderful book that you love to quote so much from.".

Maybe Helga can quote again for us! I love their quotes also! 🌻

You're truly such a supportive and compassionate presence around always, Helga, things may be difficult for you too but you ensure to support your peers, which is really inspiring to see! I hope this uplifts you as much you uplift others around! ❤

Thankyou for showing the ray of your appreciative light, Who, the fact that you don't consider yourself to be much positive but can hold space for gratitude in your life, and appreciate your loving peers speaks a lot about your thankful heart, and the much effort you invest in caring about your peers too. ❤

Sending more light y'alls way! ❤

Helgafy March 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

Wonderful - what can I say but thank you "Iam". Thank you also so much "Sun" for always giving so much and sending this from "Iam". What can I say. That we shall be sons and daughters of the Living God, walking in His peace, love and joy each day.

I can't believe you're sending this "Iam"!

From my heart to yours - thank you!

Helgafy March 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

"Thank you, I wish I had that wonderful book that you love to quote so much from."

Sun, it is the Bible I quote from.

@Chetan1408 is back at it 😛

The many wonderful letters for many wonderful people! Thankyouu for being so sweet, caring, appreciative and friendly, Chetan, you are fantabulous presence around! 💛

Hey hey @Camus00 your turn now yay! 💛

image_1678023268.png

Sammyyyyy I wholeheartedly agree, you're an amazing hooman and a lovely presence, always super fun and breezy to have you! 💛

An appreciation for an appreciation! Yay! 💙

Y'all both super appreciators appreciated one another and I don't want the multiple tags canceling out one another for this thread lol, so here we go, happy to be the mediator, delivering your mutual appreciation! 💛

By @FrenchMarbles 🧡

To @HarmonyLearningHope 🧡

image_1678024963.png

To @FrenchMarbles 🧡

By @HarmonyLearningHope 🧡

image_1678025003.png

Y'all have really observed each other's work ethic and chatroom presence, because yassss, so very true!

Frenchie is indeed such a knowledgeable and resourceful hooman, they are a cups-fossil and are very passionate about the site and our community, so that explains! Way to go Frenchieee! 🧡

Harmony has always been so enthusiastic about learning, growing and supporting their peers. It truly is a pleasure to be surrounded with peers as wonderful as you! 🧡

I also would like to Thank y'all for giving so much work to our smile spreaders xD we love it and are so grateful for your gratitude towards your peers! 💙

Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023

Appreciated Peer: @WendyBird14

Appreciator: @Consideratetree

Peer's Qualities: Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Appreciated For: I saw Wendy sometime and saw the struggle she go through, but Wendy is nice to others though it must be hard whatever she is coping with.

Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023

Appreciated Peer: @Wontwakewontsleep

Appreciator: @Melody

Peer's Qualities: Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Coachable - They have a desire to improve

Appreciated For: Won't cannot sleep, hope they got some rest though it is nice to see them in chatrooms but they have to take care of themselves

Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023
APPRECIATED PEER: @DARKMOON10

APPRECIATOR: @FRENCHMARBLES

PEER'S QUALITIES:

CHEERFUL - THEY ARE FUN TO BE AROUND APPRECIATED

FOR: MOON - YOU ARE FABULOUS, YOU CAME INTO THE LISTENER SUPPORT ROOM FULL OF EXCITEMENT, AND WE LOVED YOUR ENERGY! THANK YOU FOR COMING IN AND HELPING US OUT WITH YOUR POSITIVITY. YOU MIGHT HAVE JUST STARTED, BUT I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU GO AT 7CUPS. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND SOON. WHOOHOOO!
- ZAXOOSH
YourCaringConfidant March 5th, 2023

Happy Sunday everyone! 🌞

Today's special appreciation note is dedicated to @JoyHappyNess because she is such a beautiful and kind person. Joy you have been appreciated by 2 people. How blessed you are! ♡

@mo27 has left the following note for you. It is short and sweet but literally shows just how amazing you are!

20230305-140413-0000_1678043346.png

Wow! You truly are impacting the lives of others by being so selfless of a person! @mo27 I am so glad you found Joy to be there for you in a time you may have not feeling your best! It is always a good feeling to know that there is someone that can offer support when it is needed. I hope you are in a better mental space right now, mo. ♡

The next appreciation note is from me just for you-- @JoyHappyNess

20230305-140413-0001_1678043547.png

You have brought joy to my life and it is only right that I give it back to you in yours. Thanks for being a sweet person! Thanks for making me smile. Thanks for helping people and just being as sweet as can be! You are amazing!

And if those sweet notes wasn't enough, I have to share with the world what qualities a beautiful person like you possesses. :)

With that said, @JoyHappyNess is:

20230305-140413-0002_1678043707.png

I hope you have the most beautiful Sunday! Smile beautiful friend! ♡ xoxo.

JoyHappyNess March 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

A blessed Sunday and an amazing start to the week is this.

@Mo27

Moiz, thank you for being such a delight. That caught me by surprise. Especially since you do all the work. You are the strong one to endure all that and still put on a brave face. Not many people can do that. I enjoy our conversations, you are very very respectful and kind.

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree that was a beautiful beautiful message and post. Thank you for creating such a beautiful post with amazing colours. It's the type that I would frame and put in my house on display 😃... I'm grateful for the work you put on it. Then come the words...

"Words have the energy and power to make or break a person."

You have no idea how those words have made my day and in extension, my week. I have grown accustomed to your caring nature Desiree, so much that the name YourCaringConfidant stopped being an article, adjective and pronoun. It became an embodiment of warmth and kindness.

@JoyHappyNess

@YourCaringConfidant

I have grown accustomed to your caring nature Desiree, so much that the name YourCaringConfidant stopped being a pronoun, adjective and noun. It became an embodiment of warmth and kindness.

(Correction XD) 😂

@YourCaringConfidant

A blessed Sunday and an amazing start to the week is this.

@Mo27

Moiz, thank you for being such a delight. That caught me by surprise. Especially since you do all the work. You are the strong one to endure all that and still put on a brave face. Not many people can do that. I enjoy our conversations, you are very very respectful and kind.

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree that was a beautiful beautiful message and post. Thank you for creating such a beautiful post with amazing colours. It's the type that I would frame and put in my house on display 😃... I'm grateful for the work you put on it. Then come the words...

"Words have the energy and power to make or break a person."

You have no idea how those words have made my day and in extension, my week. I have grown accustomed to your caring nature Desiree, so much that the name YourCaringConfidant stopped being a pronoun, adjective and noun. It became an embodiment of warmth and kindness.

Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023
APPRECIATED PEER: @HAPPYMEETYOU

APPRECIATOR: @FRENCHMARBLES

PEER'S QUALITIES:

EMPATHETIC - THEY LOOK TO UNDERSTAND AND SHARE THE FEELINGS OF ANOTHER,

HUMBLE - THEY HUMBLY ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG,

PATIENT - THEY TAKE THE TIME TO CALM DOWN BEFORE THEY ACT,

CHEERFUL - THEY ARE FUN TO BE AROUND,

GREAT COMMUNICATOR - THEY SPEAK WITH EVERYONES BEST INTEREST IN MIND, ARE GENUINE, AND ARE OPEN TO CONVERSATION,

AUTHENTIC - THEY ARE ABLE TO BE THEIR REAL AND TRUE SELF, WITHOUT PRETENSION, POSTURING, OR INSINCERITY

APPRECIATED FOR: HEY MAXIE, IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU AROUND IN THE LISTENER SUPPORT ROOM; I'VE ENJOYED YOUR PRESENCE AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO IN THE ROOM. YOU BRING POSITIVITY AND EXCITEMENT TO THE ROOM WHILE BEING HELPFUL AND CARING TO THOSE AROUND YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH, AND IT BRINGS ME GREAT HONOUR TO CALL YOU A FRIEND, ESPECIALLY IN TIMES LIKE THIS WHERE LIFE CAN GET TRICKY; IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU'RE AROUND TO CHEER PEOPLE UP.
- ZAXOOSH
YourCaringConfidant March 5th, 2023

@Zaxoosh PLEASE give me advice on how you did this? Omg, I love the rainbow letters but I can't imagine how long it took you to change every letter a different color. Is there a more efficient way to do rainbow fonts like this? This is everything! I love it! Please give me advice on how you did this. Lol. I want to do this too. Lol. <3

Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Oh course, it's some code that I wrote. shoot me a message and I'll share it with you!