Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

January 31st, 2023

@SparklyFly thank you for making a wonderful post! It's so beautiful, and I can only feel so grateful!

@Chetan1408 I never expected an appreciation, and this is honestly the most unexpected, and beautiful surprise from today ❤️ thanks so much for your lovely and amazing words! I have so much appreciation for you, for how kind you are and how you keep everybody engaged in positive conversations in the lsr. You've written a wonderful appreciation for me and I am extremely grateful to you Chetan. Please continue being who you are, and being the bright, funny and amazing person you are! ❤️

Chetan1408 January 31st, 2023

@Star001

You are most welcome for those lovely wishes star... :) Much appreciated

*hugs*

amiableBunny4016 January 31st, 2023

Heyloooo,

Do you know who is one of the most amazing, sweetest and beautiful people here?

They are PAT teams photographer. The one who has the best happwe dances and always puts smiles on faces! Of course its:

@cristlecares

Hey there Cris, we have some appreciations for *you* . And of course, you deserve appweciation!

Here is a message from your dear peer: @inspirationalspirit28

screenshot-2023-01-31-at-17-37_1675187217.37.png

And here is another appreciation from another dear peer: @CompoundingHappiness

screenshot-2023-01-31-at-17-43_1675187272.06.png

And of course how can I not: @amiablebunny4016 has to leave appweication for the best Cris ever!

screenshot-2023-01-31-at-17-50_1675187450.37.png

From the first glance I had at your bio, you are so kind and sweet and amazing Cris. *hugs you*

And of course your amazing qualities:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Here is some flowers for Cris:

send-flowers-online-online-flower-delivery.gif

Thank you dear peers, for appreciating Cris, you are all a valuable, wonderful member of the community!

*sends huggles to all of you*

Bunny

cristlecares February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Awwww dear bunny💙🌻 Who's the most amazing, wonderful and lovely person in here?? Ofcourse it's my dear Bunny🤗😍 Happwe dances aren't complete if it's not with bunny 💃💃

Thank you so much for this Amazing and most beautiful appreciation post bunny💙🌻 Thank you for your constant appreciation, Encouragement and Love dearie🤗 You're the bestestttt🤩🤩💃💃 *Tight hugs* 🤗 and Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

@inspirationalspirit28 Heylooo spirit🌻💙 Thank you soooo much for your appreciation! It really means alot to me to get appreciated by my fellow listener friends🤩💃 I'm always happy to welcome and be friends with New listeners who come here to share their awesomeness and kindness😄 It's sooo good to have you in rooms, as a part of this beautiful community💙 I also feel sooo happy whenever I see you in rooms, being your incredible self and Supporting everyone around you😄 Hope we can make many more awesome memories in the rooms and have funnnn🤩💃

You're amazinggggg! *Biggg hugs* and Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

cute-bear.gif

cristlecares February 5th, 2023

@CompoundingHappiness Comphiiiii you called me Little crissie and Imma call you Big comphiii from now on xD (Just kidding Just kidding)

*High fives* for the whole motivation thingy xD Even I need motivation and a bit energy to fill appreciation forms 🤧😂

Thank you so much for this appreciation Comphiii 💚 You already know how happwe wee I was to read these Words🥺🤗This really made my day extra special💚🌻

Appreciating others and guiding is not the only thing I do in here, I get appreciated by amazing hooman beans like you and Also learn so much from wonderful leaders like you Comphi😄 Thank you so much for being here for/with me🌻

I've told you this N times before and I'm gonna tell you again that "You're really really amazing!"🤩🤩💃🤖

You're the warm ray of sunshine and also the peaceful light of happiness in the rooms and also in Dms😇 I hope we can make loads of happwe memories together on cups and have funnn🤩

*Sending loadsss of warm wishes and hopes your way* so that you can always be surrounded with happiness and Joy😄 *Tight hugs* 🤗🫂 and Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪

teddy-bear-a-hug-for-you.gif

Comphi February 5th, 2023

@cristlecares

You are incredibly kind Crisiiii😊

amiableBunny4016 January 31st, 2023

Hi @CommunityModCharlie,

You have been appreciated by your dear peer: @DreamandWonders

@DreamandWonders have left a beautiful message for you:

screenshot-2023-01-31-at-19-16_1675192725.34.png

*text on image:I remember feeling really upset and I was coming off as angry in my chats. Charlie noticed and talked to me about it, helping me figure out why I was angry and upset, then helped me calm down and start feeling better.*

This member has also left a little something for you ⬇️

A surprise

❤️Charlie has been appreciated for having these qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Charlie- thank you so much for everything you do! Your an awesome community mod! You are very much appreciated by the community!❤️

@DreamandWonders- Thank you for leaving a appreciation. You are a very valuable member and very much appreciated!

Bunny

CommunityModCharlie February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks a lot for this nice message and surprise. Appreciate you taking the time to write it up.

Thank you, @DreamandWonders ❤️

amiableBunny4016 February 1st, 2023

@CommunityModCharlie

Your welcome Charlie 💜of course.

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant January 31st, 2023

@FrenchToastClub 🍞

You have been appreciated by @Chloe1644 for being just who you are... "nice & helpful."

I couldn't agree more. I know we really haven't got to chat with each other like that... but I have seen your posts (a lot say not to post on though because it is information) and I appreciate everything you do for the 7cups community. The platform is better with you on it and you contribute so much. You hold down all your roles and are always doing your best to be of service to others. I see you and I acknowledge you. So, thank you.

Now time for a very sweet read from Chloe just for you!

_1675205483.png_20230131_173804_0000.png

Awwww. Thank you for being so kind and helpful towards Chloe. The saying "people never forget how you make them feel" is true, no doubt!

@Chloe1644 I am so glad you found someone like FTC to show you that kindness really does exist in the world. There certainly is a lot on this platform that is for sure. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to think of someone and appreciate them. You are amazing and sweet!

Wishing you both a sweet day!

FrenchToast February 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant This is beautiful and truly made my day! Thank you so much, @Chloe1644 ⭐️

YourCaringConfidant January 31st, 2023

I had some fun making this graphic! Lol, let's see who can guess who @Chetan1408 wrote this appreciation note.

😃 &👂

This amazing person possesses the following amazing qualities:

😃Supportive 👂Problem-Solver 😃Innovative 👂Cheerful 😃Agile 👂Motivated 😃Consistent

Were you able to guess it? 🤔 Lol.

*drum roll*

@SmilesandEars You are the lucky appreciated one and you, surely, deserve it! Chetan wrote you the following message... *tear tear*

_1675207628.20230131_181737_0000.png

Click here to view image bigger.

Awww, how sweet? I can feel the ❤️! @Chetan1408 You have such a way with words. Thank you so much for constantly taking up time out of your day to appreciate people worth appreciating. You are so amazing! 😉

Chetan also wanted to send you the following image...

_1675207784.YIVknfS.png

Heya @Chetan1408,

Your peer: bluerivercares has left an appreciation for you.

screenshot-2023-02-01-at-07-56_1675238332.44.png

*text on image: "hey chetan I just wanted to appreciate you.
Your presence in the room is so positive and cheerful and keeping the room as welcoming as possible. I am glad you are here with us in cups and listener support room. Thanks for all you do."

what a beautiful appreciation hey? *huggles for both of you if okay*

virtual-hug-sending-hug.gif

Thank you both for your wonderful presence on 7cups! You are both valuable and amazing members.

Wishing you both all the best,

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 nice to meet you bunny and thanks for making this post :)

BlueRivercares February 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs bunny tightly* hehehe

amiableBunny4016 February 2nd, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Nice to meet you buddy. *Hugs*🤗

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 1st, 2023

We've got a mini positivity corner here haha! I love how everyone mentioned here is a lovely part of the community and super deserving of all the shout-outs. ❤

Hey hey @Fristo @aishaa97 @IAmpapaya @dukev10 @beecake @jetturner @misteryoshee @floatingdandelion

"Your all fantastic ❤ Thank you for being you."

°•---------------ʕ ´ • ᴥ • ` ʔ----------------•°

Hey hey @Floatingdandelion, @misteryoshee, @karel0, @purplephynix

"To have all shown me such kindnessthanks for being you."

Hey hey again, @Fristo @iampapaya, @aishaa97

"You are big role models on this site ❤ thanks for all your patience and kindness. Keep being you."

Hey hey all you wonderful people tagged here (some even more than once yay), yall are appreciated by one of the sweetest most lovely hooman around here aka @Tinywhisper11. ❤

As Lola said, thankyou for your kindness and patience. Keep being fantastically *you*. ❤

Lolaaaa, I love your collective appreciations hehe, thank*you* for showing all of us to be more kind and be more ourselves by being *you*. You're inspirational as always! ❤

friends-hug.gif

Hey hey @RainyDeer72, you're appreciated anonymously for being Supportive, Respectful, Empathetic, Patient, Authentic, Intuitive, Purposeful and to sum, simply Fantastic. 💙

_1675246329.image.png

Thankyou for being a part of the community, and for raining all things kind and loving around here. 💙

Time for a self-appreciation. Woohoo!

Hiya @SimthingSimba, I'm so proud of youu, for all your accomplishments, but mainly for taking this moment now, to recognize how far you've come and appreciate yourself. 💜

_1675248369.image.png

This is your time definitely, and you deserve all the kindness and love always. 💜

Heylooooo,

@Jefferythebunny319 has been *appreciated* by @DragonPixal

screenshot-2023-02-01-at-12-16_1675253959.52.png

You have been appreciated for having these qualities:

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Yayyy! *huggles for both if okay*

❤️@Jefferythebunny319- Heya buddy, you definitely deserved this appreciation! Your so fun to be around and you are always your true self! We are very proud of you! ❤️

❤️@DragonPixal- Thank you so much for leaving an appreciation for your peer! *You* are also very much appreciated! Thank you for your kindness!❤️

I will leave cookies for both of you here:

cookies.gif

And also some hugs because you deserve them (if okay):

hug-love.gif

Bunny

Oh nooo.. I forgot . @DragonPixal has left a little link for you Jeff.

https://serv1.dragndropz.com/user_images/2023_01_31/6439_u29rWQ_tumblr_a30a922a79483cc5b5881c46f746403f_7468e55a_1280.jpg

❤️

Bunny

AvyIsKing February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

both of you guys *ugh* you made my day :D

@Jefferythebunny319

glad I could do that amazing person!❤️

*hugs if okay*

Bunny

Heyyy,

@River76, you have been appreciated by @elwinthisside124

screenshot-2023-02-01-at-12-37_1675255168.28.png

wohoo! *hugs for both of you if okay*

You have been appreciated for having these qualties:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

@River76- Thank you for being such a kind, valuable and amazing member of the community! You are very much appreciated and cared about by your peers! Woohoo! *you deserved this* Thank you so much for your kindness and everything you do!❤️

@elwinthisside124 - Elwinn! Your probably guessing what I am about to say buddy. You are so appreciative towards your peers and your so wonderful and supportive! You are very much appreciated here at 7cups! Thank you for your kindness and appreciation towards others! You deserve an appreciation toooo! ❤️

Bunny

elwinthisside124 February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks for posting this lovely message bunny, I really appreciate your work!

YourCaringConfidant February 1st, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

You are one blessed, not lucky, person... for you are the recipient of another beautiful appreciation note! @amiablebunny4016 wrote you the following note and it is just soooooo sweet!

_1675283822.20230201_153153_0000.png

Click here to view image bigger.

Do you see what I mean by it being the sweetest? ;) Sparky, I could list all the amazing qualities that you possess... but deep down, we already know just how amazing you are!

We know that you are empathetic, cheerful, determined, patient, emotionally intelligent, intuitive, authentic, and more but why would I need to type it when every day you SHOW us these qualities.

Well, look what I did there. Silly ol' me listed your qualities anyway. Hehe. 😂 You are absolutely amazing and I see why bunny wanted you to know it again!

Please never change who you are! Thank you for always leaving a lifetime impact on all you come across. You are truly very special, my friend. And @amiablebunny4016 thank you for always thinking enough of others to shout them out with such a sweet note! You are filled with so much love. Keep on doing an amazing job and I am loving seeing the graphics you make! Way to go, smile spreader!

Hugs to both of you!!! ❤️

SparkyGizmo February 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@amiablebunny4016

Hi Caring! 😊❤️ My wonderful friend, I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful forum post! ❤️❤️❤️ You certainly have provided such a wonderful, sweet treat for me today! I love the graphics (so very pretty, pink just so happens to be one of my favorite colors) and more importantly, it's your words, your feelings that have been so very impactful for me today! You know me and quite well that it's time for me to pull out the tissues! ❤️

You are nothing short of amazing! I am so very lucky to have a friend like you! Thank you for everything that you do for me, (you have truly filled up my cup today so that I, in turn, can try and do my best to fill up the cups of others) thank you for everything that you do for our teammates and thank you for everything that you do for the community! ❤️❤️❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Bunny! 😊❤️ I cannot thank you enough, my sweet friend for appreciating me today! ❤️ I appreciate you too! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for "seeing me", thank you for seeing the value in me, thank you for, what I call, *catching me being good*! Weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee! 😊

For me, this is a truly pivotal moment! You have given me positive affirmations today and based on what it is that you see! I don't recall us being in pm's together, in rooms together or being on the same forum post threads. Truly, the privilege would be all mine if we had. 😊❤️😊

I cannot thank you enough for, doing for me, today, what it is that I do for others, ... giving positive affirmations without it being some sort of transactional relationship. Today, you called an "Ace an Ace" simply based on your observations. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to do this for someone that may not have provided something for you directly! ❤️❤️❤️

I promise you, I am soooooooooo "feeling" this and to the degree that I got "chills" and in the good way! I say many times, "The magic happens around here every day! Either we look for it, or we create it".

Abracadabra! 😊😊😊 You remarkable Bunny, you looked for it as well as just created it! You did both! ❤️ Thank you for providing, for me, one of the most powerful moments I have had on 7 cups! You are truly "part of my tribe"!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ Thank you for all that you are and all that you do!

I have what I call "gratitude moments" at the end of each day. Thank you Caring and Bunny for giving me today, even more people and more reasons to be grateful! ❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 2nd, 2023

Hey hey @Chetan1408, I'm truly touched by how you remember people that might be not around/ active as often, how you took time to remind many such wonderful people that you're thinking of them. Thankyouu for sending so many sweet messages. 💛

_1675363166.image.png

@FighterArpi is certainly one lovely being all of us miss and so dearly. *sending dosaaaaa* :P Hope to see you around soon, Shining Arpiiii! 💛

dolphin-waving.gif

FighterArpi February 20th, 2023

Oh my goodness :o thank you so much Chetan! I really appreciate you taking the time to appreciate me with the most kind and loving words ...it means a llooottttt ! 🍪 💜

& Thank you so much sunnieee 🍕💜

Sending lots of love your ways ❤️@Chetan1408@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *goes back to do home work* 🤣🤣🤣 jk 💕💕

🐭 @mytwistedsoul 🐭

Soulll I'm really happy to post this for you, it's like the community consensus hehe, you're an incredibly kind, supportive, thoughtful and comforting presence around. It is always such a joy to see you in the forumland (and everywhere else lol) spreading so much kindness and love. 💛

Thankyouuu for being you and adding your bright shine to this world. 💛

This was me but you're appreciated anonymously also hehe, someone noticed your kind interactions and would like to let you know that you're so *seen* and your efforts in brightening other people's life is greatly valued. 💛

Keep being you! 💛

_1675364220.image.png

Thankyou and lots of love to the peer who took the time to appreciate you. 💛

youre-beary-sweet-you-are-very-sweet.gif

mytwistedsoul February 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *hugs* ❤️ 🍕 and 🍪 to you dear Sun for posting this for me 😊

Thank you dearest anonymous appreciator ❤️😊 This is so incredibly sweet and thoughtful! This made my day Thank you so much! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul yay *noms and shares* 🥰hug-day.gif

💜 @Elle5319 💜

You're so lovingly appreciated by your peer anonymously. 💜

_1675365127.image.png

Thankyou for being all kinds of wonderful, Elle. 💜

Big love to the appreciator for their generosity, kindness and love. 💜

YourCaringConfidant February 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ooohhh 🌞 this is soo pretty!

@YourCaringConfidant thank-you-so-much.gif

Elle5319 February 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much to the person that submitted!!! I appreciate you so much, and the design is pink and beautiful! 💗💗💗

Heya lovelies,

An anonoymous peer has appreciated All of the peers and listeners and 7 cups of tea team.

They left a little message for all of you amazing people:

screenshot-2023-02-02-at-19-15_1675365487.23.png

Thank you anonoymous peer for appreciating your fellow peers and listeners! You are also very much appreciated by the community my friend❤️

I definitely agree and everyone here whether its a listener or a member deserves appreciation! Thank you to all listeners for doing an awesome job! Thank you to all members for being so wonderful around the community! And of course its not a community without our amazing leaders the people here! You are all very much appreciated! (This is also aimed at our beautiful PAT team who are so amazing!)

______________________-

chibird-love.gifB

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thankyou to you Bunny for this pretty post and to the anonymous peer who thought of appreciating the community, and PAT. All of us together make the community for what it is and truly, coming together to spread compassion and love around is magical in every way! ❤

hug-hugs.gif

@SirenofSerenity

@amiableBunny4016 has left a very well-deserved appreciation for you (me!)

screenshot-2023-02-02-at-20-33_1675370041.46.png

text on image: "Siren! I told you I was gonna do it! my friend, I don't think you realise how truly amazing you are buddy! You make a huge difference here! I think your bio says it for itself "I am of Light, because I have experienced and gained wisdom from my "dark". You too, can shine your way through the darkness". You are always a light shining light on Cups and you are truly appreciated by so many! We love you Siren! *cheers you on* *huggles if okay* Thank you for everything you do! "

Siren is:

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

hug-day.gif

Bunny

SirenOfSerenity February 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 omg this is so beautiful, both your words and the beautiful colors you used! *hugglesss* 🤗🤗🤗 This truly made my day and warmed my heart, I appreciate you even more! I hope to always be able to spread light throughout Cups because even in the dark we are not alone 🌟 Thank you so much bunny!