Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

justFarheen October 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

(The anonymous peer is too shy to do a username reveal, hehe 🤭✨✨✨)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2022

@justFarheen

Awww no worries, anonymous peer can wear the invisibility cloak. 😛 *slides a note under the cloak*

"Farheeeeeeen, you sweeet sweeet hooman, thankyou thankyou thankyou for this super duper adorable, lovely, heart felt appreciation, it means the universe and more to me truly, and I cannot begin to express how happy it made me feel. Thankyouuu for seeing me and really taking the time to notice, acknowledge and appreciates: these are a couple of things I hold very dear in my heart, and to receive it from someone else is *unexplainable* kind of *feel-good* feeling. I really appreciate you so much also, for being just *you*, trying your best navigating through the ups and downs all while investing your time and energy in spreading so many smiles around, on many days, it's people like *you* who are representative of the light in a dark tunnel, the ever so gleaming shine that holds immense power to shoo away all the darkness. I hope there's love and light around and *within* you always, and may you keep shining extra bright, for is to seek some warmth around you too. I hope you're taking super great care of your fantabulous self also, we can always try our best, okie? Because trying does count.❤ As always hehe, a forum a tag away. Big love and lots of comfy hugs back. Thankyou again for everything. 🥺❤"

KimByeongIn October 12th, 2022
😎Hello, @FruityPond7887
Looks like this is your lucky day today!!

Let's open the first gift that I've got for you 😎

_1665583708.frutiy 1.png

This one is from @Redirecting

The next one is by someone who's loved by all!
Yes, none other than......@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

_1665583765.frutiy 2.png

Hope that all of this gives you the fuzzies!!

Redirecting October 13th, 2022

Thanks for posting this for us @KimByeongIn. You are so creative, caring, and gifted. Stay well and take care. ❤️

fruityPond7887 October 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Redirecting

Guys, thank you so so much! Your words are so sweet and make me so happy 🥰🥰🥰 I appreciate you!

💛Whoa. Looks like @Redirecting and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou are in it together for appreciating people today.

Here they are with another sweet message for @InnateJoy9602

From Redirecting:

_1665587298.joy 2.png

And from our lovely sun...

_1665587328.joy.png

Wish tons happiness upon all three of you!! 💛

Joy, I've loved your posts and wish to learn more from them in the future. You're an inspiration!!
innateJoy9602 October 12th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

I am SOO truly touched by these kind messages!!!

These have made my whole week!!! Thanks to both of you from the bottom of my heart!

Goes to show how amazing this appreciation program is! I am feeling the love<3

I appreciate both of you a bunch! Thank you!! Thank you!!

I absolutely adore this community and the members here! 💛💫

Redirecting October 13th, 2022

HI @innateJoy9602 🌺 You deserve this and much more. Thanks for being you—a bright light that warms the hearts and souls in this community. Your impact is life-changing. May your week end Much Better than it began. Have an amazing, peace-filled day ahead, friend!

💖This one is for someone who lights up the room as soon as they're in.
@WingsToYou you've been a very cheerful presence wherever I've encountered you
and I guess your magic also worked on @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for there's an appreciation for you!! 💖

_1665587756.wings.png

Hope that you and I keep meeting in random rooms and continue our chats.
Love and respect for you! 💜💗💛💙💚
WingstoYou October 12th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Thanks Kim for posting this, heh. 🤗 I appreciate you too and the work you do here at the Peer Appreciation Program...PAP? Lol. 😛 Thank you to Sun as well, I appreciate you too, this is a very sweet and heartfelt message...it means a lot to me, thank again and I too hope we can run into each other some more, heh. 😊

Sending hugs to y'all!

October 12th, 2022

Thanks @PatienceImpatiens for nominating @RecliningFate and well done to @RecliningFate for getting nominated for this award you deserve it.

.Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act, Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged, Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Fate is patient (unlike me) and persistent at finding vocabulary for their growth. They are motivated and determined as evidenced by their careful preparations for starting a new job, and their excitement at sharing details about their adventure. Fate has a growth mindset because they expect themselves to grow and change. They are also fascinating conversationalists about plants and they have a green thumb. They know a lot about plants! They are emotionally intelligent and can "read a room." They have a quiet and steady presence when they enter a Sharing Circle. I appreciate fate

Thanks again to @PatienceImpatiens because by nominating you will have boosted @RecliningFate self-eastern. Congratulations for being a fantastic member of the family at 7 cupsself-eastern. Congratulations @RecliningFate for being a fantastic member of the family at 7 cups

recliningfate October 15th, 2022

Hello, @PatienceImpatience ,

It has taken me some time to reply. This brought a smile on my face. The kind words get to my heart and bring warmth. It sure got to me. I feel like this message came in a needed time.

I sure value the plant conversations, I hope many more to come between us.

recliningfate October 15th, 2022

Oops @PatienceImpatiens

Mya000 October 13th, 2022

Here is a message for @KimByeongIn from @Journey144 ! Thank you for being a supportive listener and helping the community :)

Here are some of the qualities your appreciator mentioned :

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Here is their message about you :

_1665678578.Peach And Pink Minimalist Thank You Cards.png

KimByeongIn October 13th, 2022

@Mya000 Thank you for such a beautiful post!!

@Journey144 This made me so happy !! I wish all this happiness upon you!!

Journey144 October 13th, 2022

@KimByeongIn I receive that and thanks so much. 💯 All the best to you!

Mya000 October 13th, 2022

Here is an message for @L1ly0ftheValley from @Journey144 !

Here are some of your qualities they mentioned :

Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Here is a message and design they specially made for you :)

_1665679698.For @L1ly0ftheValley Peer Appreciation .jpg

And here is their appreciation post :

_1665679790.Peach And Pink Minimalist Thank You Cards (1).png

L1ly0ftheValley October 13th, 2022

@Mya000 - Oh my thank you for posting this, and I want to thank @Journey144 if I may for all of this. This is making me feel emotional in a good way, I feel like I just cut into some onions. Wooo. Thanks, this means a lot. I definitely needed this. <3

Peace and blessings, @L1ly0ftheValley . 🌺 Thank you kindly. You are most welcome and more than worthy of this celebration of support you've given other members this week. The Most High sees your works and kind heart of genuine love. May your reward (that's stored up) be abundant and the Peace and Love that is yours be presented to you without delay. Let's finish this race with joy. Stay well and thanks again.

L1ly0ftheValley October 13th, 2022

@Journey144 - Thank you again. God Bless you for the kind words. This hit me right in the feels, I appreciate this SO much. I wish all the same for you. Proverbs 11:25 - Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will themself be watered.

@L1ly0ftheValley Likewise and thank you, dear friend. I am humbled by your beautiful heart and receive that powerful verse of wisdom and truth. 💯

@Mya000 Thanks so much for posting. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated as a PAT. Stay well ☺️

gentleemperor October 13th, 2022

@PoliteOcean 🌊

~ You've been appreciated by @Journey144 🐚

Here is what they would like you to know 💙🤍

22jbiS9.png

...and some additional words to you from me.

Ocean, you're a wonderful person, appreciated by listeners and members alike. You seem to be very open, active and supportive. You rock! 🌊

Journey, what a lovely appreciation you made, thank you! I read your profile and woah, I'm so glad that you found Cups. Your efforts are not going unnoticed. You're stronger than you think! 🐚

Both of you are important and matter. We're grateful for having you on Cups. 💙🤍

I wish I could have given the text some pretty colors and maybe center it but the editor doesn't allow me to at this point. Anyways, take care! 💙🤍

PoliteOcean October 15th, 2022

@gentleemperor @Journey144

Journey thank you SOOOOO Very much for this post!! Oh my gosh! This is one of the Most sweetest things in my time here at 7cups! I'm so very glad and happy that you appreciate our Healthy Living community and Check-in threads. It gives me a GREAT pleasure to read up on everyone each week and see how everyone has been doing. And to share with one another.

And yes I particularly love sharing my week as well, as I feel it does give things a more personal touch and gets the ball rolling for everyone else. I just feel if sharing my week can help someone else share as well, then thats awesome. ....And whats even more awesome is getting to know all of you who do stop by to share!

Thank you again SOOOO much! I TRULY and GREATLY appreciate your Awesome, Amazing and VERY sweet post. It means soo much to me! ❤️

SirenOfSerenity October 14th, 2022

🔔 *ding ding ding* 🔔 It's an honor to be making this appreciation post for the beautiful @Farrah17 🌹 Although we have never connected, I have witnessed your determined spirit and growth within the forums; I'm so proud of your progress and how you continue to be involved positively in the community 🥰 You truly show that you're determined to reach peace and positivity. But don't just take my word for it! This appreciation post comes from two of your peers: @Journey144 and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! What a treat, you deserve this recognition Farrah 💌

🌈 Appreciated Qualities from @Journey144 🌈

✨️ Motivated - You are internally motivated to achieve your goals 💙

✨️ Cheerful - You are fun to be around! 💜

✨️ " @Farrah17 is so strong and courageous. She is more resilient and more powerful than ever. She shares positive, funny jokes and riddles. This has made many people smile this week. That's amazing courage and awesome forward-focused strength. She works hard to remain positive. Her smile brightens hearts. I am so proud of @Farrah17 . A lovely lady, indeed! Sweet, kind, and caring. Thanks for being you, Farrah! " - from your peer @Journey144 ✨️

_1665706390.For @Farrah17 Peer Appreciation .jpg

🌈 Appreciated Qualities from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌈

✨️ Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart 💜

✨️ Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 💜

✨️ Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone 💙

✨️ Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible 💙

✨️ Agile - You change course as needed 💜

_1665706434.20221013_200025_0000.png
You are greatly appreciated Farrah and we're happy to have you here, keep being amazing! ✨️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 16th, 2022

Beautiful, @SirenOfSerenity, thankyou for posting. ❤

Y'all are awesome, @Journey144, @Farrah17, much love. ❤

October 14th, 2022

Well done @Magicalocean594 you have been nominated by someone in this community for being Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions, Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

They are always looking to improve the addiction community

magicalOcean594 October 14th, 2022

@Durhamjaide

aw thank you so much, i wish i knew who it was so i could thank them. and thank you as well <3

October 14th, 2022

Thank you @Journey144 for nominating @HealingTalk for the appreciation award. Your both amazing.

@healingTalk your Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

HealingTalk (Marcelo) is an exemplary leader within the Anxiety Support Community. Marcelo provided an amazing check-in post and remained engaged with each member that responded. A sincere, supportive, and caring soul, full of light

Thanks @Journey144 for nominating @HealingTalk for this award because by nominating them you will have boosted there self esteem. .

cristlecares October 14th, 2022

Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪

Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

@AriadneLove 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by an anonymous peer😄🌻😄🌸🌸🌸

Screenshot-2022-10-14-15-33-24-22-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
Anddddd

Screenshot-2022-10-14-15-40-57-44-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

And Aria,

Screenshot-2022-10-14-15-49-08-33-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Thank you so much for all the hardwork you do in here Ariaa🌻 You're the bestttt💪Some chocolates and croissants for you🍫🍫🍫🍫 🥐🥐🥐🥐

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a nice day/evening everyone😄🌻

justFarheen October 14th, 2022

We've got an anonymous appreciation for Fristo!!!!

@Fristo check this out!

Appreciation-Fristo.png

Qualities:

- Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

- Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

- Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Thank you so much Fristo for being so amazing! You're always there to support everyone, and you're always ready to go for that extra mile to help out! Always trying your hardest to make 7Cups Forums engaging and fun! Your ideas, dedication and kindness are inspiring! I hope you have a restful self-care break. Hope this makes you smile when you return :) <3!

cristlecares October 14th, 2022

@justFarheen

Beautifullll post Farheen😍🥰🥰 The cats are really cute xD

Cookies for you🍪🍪🍪

@Fristo you deserve all the appreciation in the world💙 You the bestttttt😄 Thank you so much for all your hardwork and support for the community🌻🌻

Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

dtanushree October 14th, 2022

*Drum-Rolls*

giphy.gif

We have a kind self-appreciation message by @Kacky

_1665763726.as%20a%20teacher,%20being%20sensitive%20to%20how%20my%20students%20learned.png

Qualities Kacky appreciates in themselves:

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Thank you Kacky, for this beautiful self-appreciation. <3

Redirecting October 16th, 2022

@kacky Teachers are so amazing and deserve so much appreciation. This was such a refreshing appreciation to read. Have a great week ahead and thanks for being you. You have such a powerful ,rewarding role and i hope that you find peace, rejuvenation, and joy continuously.

KimByeongIn October 15th, 2022

Heya @Sleepyshycat

I've got this amazing surprise for you from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for your awesome contribution to this community.

_1665816851.sleepy.png

I agree with what Sun said. You are never alone and we're all here with you. Always.

SleepyShyCat October 15th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww sun 🥺🥺🥺 this really made my day, thank you for such kind words, you're the sweetest ☀️💖 this is the first time I've been appreciated so it's pretty special, thank you for thinking of me - have a cookie freshly baked 🍪 I'll try to remember your words. Thanks for being the warmest sunshine on cups 😺😺

(ps I'm so glad I checked the updates for this thread because I did not get a tag notification, so it was an even better surprise to see it was for me!)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 15th, 2022

@SleepyShyCat

Aww I am so happy to hear it, Cat. ❤ Firsts of the many, I hope. You deserve all the love and appreciations too always okay? Keep being your wonderfully amazing self always. 💖

Thankyou for the cookie lol *noms* it's yumm.

(Oh goodness tags have been so messed up lately, so glad you got this pleasant surprise hehe ❤)

love-cat.gif

SleepyShyCat October 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

love-love-you.gif

October 15th, 2022

Hi @xRainiix well done for appreciating yourself as it will certainly boost your confidence. Being supportive and empathetic are lovely quality to have. Here is what has been said about your qualities. Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

I have always been cheerful, im always determined to finish my assignments,and im always supportive to those who need support

Well done for having the motivation to get your assignments done.

UniversalSmile October 15th, 2022

Helloo @StrawberryButterfly9432 , I am really glad to share with you this heartwarming appreciation messages for you, written by the one and only @Redirecting ❤️

Here is what they had to say :

Dear StrawberryButterfly9432 ,

"StrawberryButterfly9432 is a new listener that showed kindness and engagement within the Forum this week. They have such a bright energy. I wish all the best to you!"

From,

Redirecting

_1665844307.IMG-20221015-WA0000.jpg

They also recognize and appreciates you for having and showing these good qualities - which is supportive, respectful and cheerful❤️ Kudos to you!!

This has been a lovely read!:) Butterfly, you are indeed doing amazing and great! Putting a lotsss of efforts and dedication from the very beginning, super proud of you<3 I hope you are aware and knew that all your hardworks that you genuinely pour here didn't just get unnoticed , that they are peoples here who really appreciate all of it❤ Last but not least, welcome here (hope it is not too late for me to say it hehe) and thank you so much for being so lovely, dedicated and amazing!

To Redirecting, I really appreciates you for always wanting to spread smile to others. You are amazing<3 I hope you have a lovely day ahead!