Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 9th, 2022

Hey hey @sweetBlossom6916, so happy to have you with us on the oldie side. ❤ You've received a comforting note from an anonymous lovely being.

_1665325339.image.png

giphy.gif

Exactly as your anonymous appreciator said lol, we are mostly just pretending (read: Trying) to be an adult here. 😛

You'll do just fine alsooo, and we have your back here, so take your time and always feel welcome to reach out. Sending love, Blossom. ❤

sponge-bob-kisses.gif

How thoughtful of you to welcome and make them feel comfortable here, Anonymous-Lovely-Being, thanks for *you*. ❤

October 9th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
wow thank you so much beautiful anonymous person!!! this really means a lot to me.
Wish i knew who you are xD..but let it be a secret..it's amazing this way :D.
Thank you sun for creating this lovely pic and for the spongebob..very thoughtful.

Both of you made my Sunday amazing..so thank youuuuuuuuuu.❤️
hug-day.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 13th, 2022

@sweetBlossom6916 Aww soooo happy to hear that! 🤗❤hello.gif

KimByeongIn October 9th, 2022
For our lovely @Sasher
Here's an appreciation from @GoldenNest2727

Hope this gives you the fuzzies ❤️

_1665326262.Sasherr.png

Hope you like this ✨shiny ✨post!!

Sasher October 9th, 2022

@KimByeongIn thanks, @GoldenNest2727

@kala

Hold onto your heart for here comes another appreciation post for your sweet sweet self!!
And it's from.....

Can you guess??

Well, let's read the message first!

_1665326592.kala.png

I think you've guess it!
It's from @GoldenNest2727

I wish both of you lots and lots of stars and galaxies.

galaxy-heart.gif
kala October 9th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Thank you soooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️It made my day ❤️❤️❤️

kala October 9th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

Ay, Ay, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Guess what I've got!!

jar-of.gif

Well, not a jar of dirt but of appreciations and guess what's inside it??

Lots and lots of love for you from an anonymous peer 😜

_1665329161.Sun 1.png

Ay, this is not the end of their appreciation...

_1665329281.Sun 2.png

And it's still not over....they've also sent you this~~
giphy.gif

Hope this makes you smile!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Gosh this! This made me smile, cry, smile extra wide and then cry a more, the bestest combination lol? When you can't stop crying on the outside *and* smiling on the inside. ❤

Lovely anonymous peer, I know who you are lol, why you being anonymous to me. 😛

Bewareeeee extra extra tight, and warm squishy hugs coming your way, to remind you how truly wonderful, kind, loving, cheerful, pleasant, hardworking, thoughtful and sweet *you* are. ❤

Thankyou for seeing me the way you do, and loving me the way I am, it means the universe and more to me. ❤

I love you more every single day hehe, thankyouuu being a part of this community, and my life, so so so grateful to you always and forever. ❤

With you by my side, of-freaking-course I Got Thisssss! ❤ and so do youuuu, always cheering you and right next to you! ❤

you-da.gif

Kimmmmm, this is super lovely, a jar of appreciations hehe, thankyouuu, captain! XD

I can see how you put effort in every post you make, and I really appreciate this one for me. *saved* and forever cherished. ❤ Big love and hugs your way dearie dearie friend!

gentleemperor October 9th, 2022
🍂♥️🍁 @Scarbstar 🍁♥️🍂

~ You've been appreciated by an anonymous peer 🍂

Here is their message for you ♥️

zrbCdJk.png

🍁🍁🍁

Scarb, I'm glad to see some well deserved appreciation heading your way. I don't know you personally but I'm always a huge fan of any person supporting this community. *Puts my hands up* for you and for being an inspiration to others.

Anonymous appreciator, thank you for being here and for giving such a warm and heartfelt appreciation to your peer. This community wouldn't be the same without people like you. You're awesome and you rock!

🍁🍁🍁

Hey hey @fluffysheep8, you've been appreciated by @JefferyTheBunny319, for being a greaaat friend, and hooman.

_1665383437.image.png

cute-blow-kiss.gifThank you for being the fluffiest adorable sheep you are hehe, Everett. ❤ And Jeffrey being the kindest, most loving bunny. ❤

Hey @emotionalBirch8067, we have an encouraging message for you by the amazing @Liv125, who appreciates your resilience, accountability, problem solving abilities, and determination to steer your way ahead in life, despite the challenges. I hope this adds some more light to your day, and hope in your life. Keep going. ❤

_1665384379.image.png

jiayou-good.gif

Thankyou for this loving, kind, and supportive message, Liv. You are a wonderful peer. ❤

❤Dazzling Always & Forever❤

Hey hey dazzling @Daf8, soooo happy to see share this sweet message with you, from a super kind anonymous peer. ❤

_1665385261.image.png

Dafffff, I'm always at a loss of words for you hehe, also because you use all of them anyway. :P

No thanks is ever enough to let you know how valued and appreciated your presence is, and how immensely grateful we are for the incredibly loving, kind, thoughtful, radiant being you are. ❤ Keep being *you*.

cute-bird.gifDear anonymous being, thankyou for noticing, valuing, appreciating, and remembering, you're so loved too. ❤

Daf8 October 15th, 2022
❤️ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❤️
❤️ Can't believe I'm just seeing this, my heart- ❤️
❤️ Sun, thank you so much! You are dazzling, stupendous, stelllar, loving, unique, magnificent and numinous ❤️
❤️ Thank you, Shining Sun, for representing this beautiful appreciation! I love your message and graphic (I love sky, galaxy, Universe, stars and night pictures: it's stunning, beautiful and incredible), thank you so much! You are sweet, kind, loving and splendid ❤️
❤️ I use all of them because I have to describe how wonderful you are! I'm at a loss of words because *you* are amorous and astounding ❤️
❤️ Thank you, but no thanks is ever enough to express how valued, appreciated, loved and important *your* presence is! I'm immensely grateful (just like everybody) for your incredible, impressive, loving, amiable, kind, considerate, thoughtful, nurturing, radiant and shining self. Please, keep being **you** ❤️

❤️ To Anonymous: ❤️
❤️ I can't believe this. Do you just wake up and spread love, or what? Is your routine sleeping, appreciating, loving, eating, spreading even more sweetness and repeating the amorous cycle? Whoever you are, I'm blessed to know you from such a long time, and I'm enormously thankful to the forums for allowing me to interact with you! And thank you for your compliments, I am eternally grateful to your cheerful, positive, unique, extraordinary, loving, amorous, heartwarming and virtuous self! Thank **you** for being here, appreiating others, spreading love and smiles and being so considerate, radiant, unequaled, incredible, opulent, laureate, luminous, kind, generous, flabbergasting, dazzling, distinctive, stupendous, sweet, special, splendid, astonishing, amicable, coruscant, bright, brilliant, numinous and magnificent! You are simply outstanding, and I am (and the whole community is) blessed to have you here ❤️
❤️ Thank you for your valuing, valuable, appreciative, appreciated, impressive, thoughtful, loving, loved, lovely, beautiful, wonderful and remarkable self. You are a treasure ❤️
KimByeongIn October 10th, 2022
This one is for a really special person,

None other than my very dear @EmotionsListener

I know you're thanking Em but I want to thank you, @beckisoul for bringing a smile to her face ❤️

_1665402201.Emo.png

I hope you know your worth and enjoy this time you choose to spend with the Bru-Mo squad and the Discussion squad!!

Lot and lots of love for you, Em!!

_1665402384.the best.png
EmotionsListener October 10th, 2022

@KimByeongIn & @Beckisoul

Thank you both!

thank-you-butterfly.gif

KimByeongIn October 10th, 2022
Who's turn is it to smile their brightest today???

It's @InternalAcceptance

IA, you've been such a cheerful friend in the LSR and I absolutely love being with you!!

Here's your appreciation from an anonymous peer:

_1665405378.IA.png

Throughout my listening journey here, IA has helped me a few times. The one that I most remember is the time when I was still new to listening, I don't have a newbie badge anymore as I only created my listener account,listen to one person and poofed for months but without the newbie badge, still IA treated me nicely and guide me. They makes me feel welcomed in the LSR with their warmness and also good response ❤ and also makes me feel heard hehe. Thanks for all your hard works!

justFarheen October 10th, 2022

We've got mail for @cocoaflower !!!

You've been appreciated by an anonymous appreciator :D

💜Appreciated Qualities💜

💜 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

💜 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

💜 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

💜 Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible,

💜 Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Here's what they said:

Appreciation-cocoaflower.png

It's so incredible how you're supporting so many people! Thank you so much for being the amazing person you are! <3

UniversalSmile October 10th, 2022
Hello hello @Amymir6 ❤ I am so happy to share this wonderful messages for you from the loveliest, @Songbird2625

Here is the messages they said :

_1665405001.png_20221010_201924_0000.png
The qualities they appreciated in you :

They recognize and appreciates Amy for being supportive, cheerful, optimistic, a great communicator, and someone who is emotionally intelligent.

Amy, I hope this messages find you well. You deserve all the loves you received, Amy ❤ You are indeed a lovely, hard working and just have this great personality which you spread around in the community. You are, needless to say, an amazing person, whom I am really grateful to meet here!! <3 Thank you for all your hard works, dedication and most importantly thank you for being you!

To Song, such a thoughtful messages that you wrote❤ It is very heartwarming to read it💖:) I really appreciate your generosity a lots! Hope the month of October is treating you well, Song. My best wishes to you, always.
AmyMir6 October 10th, 2022

@UniversalSmile oh my, this was the best thing ever :') thank you so much for this message, I'm so thankful for it!!

Bird, I enjoyed talking to you so so much, you are already a dear in my heart and you are the best 💜 this made me so happy thank you so much!!!

UniversalSmile October 11th, 2022

@AmyMir6 I hope it somehow bring some light and smile to your face, Amy❤

AmyMir6 October 11th, 2022

@UniversalSmile it did, i was having such a hard day and it helped. Thank you!

UniversalSmile October 13th, 2022

@AmyMir6 hello.gif

dtanushree October 10th, 2022

*Drum-Rolls*

🥁

🌟We have a beautiful Self-Appreciation message from a fabulous Anonymous🌟

_1665418967.Light Pink Color Flowers Daily Notes Thank you Day Diary Write Paper Sheet A4.png

Qualities you appreciated for yourself:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Thank you, dear anonymous appreciator!! You inspired me to not give up!! Thank you for this beautiful message!!

JasmineFlower222 October 11th, 2022

Hey @MavLovesCats someone has something to say ❤️_1665452147.She has helped me feel better so many times and she never judges me or laughs at me and shes the kindest person ever i feel like i can tell her anything.jpg

GloriaD October 11th, 2022

🌸 @chocolatebunnyy 🌸

You have been appreciated by an Anonymous Peer 😊

Here is an appreciation card with their words!

_1665508106. Anonymous  FOR  chocolatebunnyy - Original (GloriaD).png

Dear Anonymous peer - Thank you for taking the time to send your heartfelt words to bunnyy, I hope people appreciate you back too 💛

Bunnyy - Being empathetic and having a growth mindset are amazing qualities! I wish you all the best in your learning journey, and hope that many more people appreciate your amazing self always 🌸

🍫🥰 Chocolates and hugs to both of you 🥰🍫

- GloriaD 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2022

Hey hey @seashell145, how lovely of you to share this beautiful appreciation for yourself, applauding your strengths and acknowledging areas of improvement for you. ❤

_1665515166.image.png

I love how you said that the best thing about being a human is that we are forever learning, adapting, evolving, and growing. If I may add here, inspiring too, so very certain whomever gets to read this would feel ultra inspired to keep trying their best and keep growing too, and I hope this encourages you even more to keep going at it while patting your back for coming this far also, I sure am feeling really proud of you too. ❤

congratulations-congrats.gif

seashell145 October 12th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much! Such lovely and encouraging words, you made my day!

I wanted to test out the peer appreciation program but didn't have anyone to appreciate, I don't really talk to anyone. So just wrote about things I would like to acknowledge about myself.

So glad you said this is inspiring, thank you so much! A nice boost towards healthy life especially today when I'm feeling so down. Hope you have a nice day too! I really appreciate the positive words and energy you spread around 7 cups!

_1665574003.single-daisy-tony-beaver.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 13th, 2022

@seashell145

Aww I am really happy the message delivered on a day it was needed, and it is quite humbling to hear this made your day. ❤ I get that hehe, glad you used this opportunity to acknowledge and appreciate yourself, guess what? You can do it as often as you like/ need to. We are here for it. ❤ Many thanks for the kind words too, now this definitely made my day too haha. Sending love and good vibes.

kitten-cute.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2022

Hey hey @CosmicMiracle, super duper happy to share these two lovely appreciations for your lovely self by two of our lovely lovely peers. (Again, how much lovely is too much lovely? We don't need to know that, right! 😛) ❤

Cosmiccccc, I feel so happy and grateful to know you, truly, you're one of the best we have in this place, and I really hope for many more to know you, and see how giving, kind, empathetic, cheerful, thoughtful, articulately eloquent (it really is you in a nutshell Haha), supportive, and creative you are. Always uber proud of you. ❤

On with the messages by your other peers:

_1665518032.image.png

@yourbuddy30, Immensely glad to have you with us, on the oldie side, you've been a pleasure to interact with. Thankyou for being so kind and appreciative. ❤

_1665518081.image.png

@AnonymousLovelyBeing, it is okay to not remember the room Haha, how sweet of you to remember the person though, and things they shared, that alone counts enough. Also have you read what you said? I wouldn't call this "not good with words" 😛 This is very very good with words hehe, appreciate your generosity and consideration. ❤

A post for Cosmic is incomplete without music, yes yes, so the anonymous peer has got us covered, and shared this amazing song for youu:

🎧 *puts headphones on* 🎧

This one's a masterpiece for sure. Thankyouu! ❤

CosmicMiracle October 17th, 2022

@yourbuddy30 thank you so much for this! T_T let's read more books and share stories OMG <3

@anonymous thank you for the appreciation, you have no idea of the stress you just gave me for not introducing yourself, you meanie! Hahahaha! Thank you so much for this appreciation, I'm literally having the worst few weeks and it seems like it'll continue in the coming days, so this and buddy's message are reminders to just keep swimming T_T thank you! T_T

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you, Sunny! T_T But you forgot to mention I'm adorable too hahaha! Thank you for posting this and for your message T_T

Drat, I kept crying while typing. But at least this time, it's happy tears! Thank you to all of you who just gave this piglet the nudge to choose to live instead of just existing. My heart is yours <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle Aww yasss you are super duper adorable, and you don't just deserve to live, but to live happy, live on your terms, live as you are, and continue living to your fullest always. ❤

Big hugs, Cosmic. Tis okie to cry, happy tears are beautiful. You know who else is beautiful? The one reading this. Yes *you*. ❤

October 12th, 2022

Well done @ilovesnow2004 you have been nominated by @AlwaysMobashshir for being Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

As well as this the nominated said See, its about how I totally felt the Didi(peer, in your words) to be in a long term, so becomes difficult for me give reasons with each qualities... Ah! Mind not but she actually have them

Thanks again to @ilovesnow2004 because by nominating @AlwaysMobashshir you will have boosted @ilovesnow2004 self-eastern. Congratulations @ilovesnow2004 for being a fantastic member of the family at 7 cups

October 12th, 2022

Thanks @PatienceImpatiens for nominating @Iampapaya and well done to @Iampapaya for getting nominated for this award you deserve it.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future, Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future, Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Thanks again to @PatienceImpatiens because by nominating you will have boosted @Iampapaya self-eastern. Congratulations @Iampapaya for being a fantastic member of the family at 7 cups

KimByeongIn October 12th, 2022
💕If I have to define true love and respect,
It'd be when your heart really roots for someone 💕

Today, I have such a heartfelt message for @worry
from an anonymous peer.

I hope this makes you smile and cry with joy at the same time, worry.

_1665580110.Worry.png

Here's the text:
Hello, worry. This may be a bit random, but I just want to say, I always appreciate your supportive, empathetic and proactive self in the sharing circle. I have encountered and listen to your sharing a few time, and although you are going through a lot, you still able to be supportive and empathetic towards others. That's just really an admirable. For me, you are a very strong and genuine person. But as I said that, I also dont expect you to be stong all the time..It's okay to cry, or feel at the verge of breakdown. You are deserving of a support just like everyone you have supports<3 Also, somehow I feel really glad and relief that you often share what you are feeling or going through in the sharing circle. The thought of you are going through all that you shared without any emotional support feel suffocating even for me.. So I am really glad you try to share it with others. Speaking as a mere passerby , honestly, I really hope and pray that someday, it can be a bit better for you. That you are able to find some relief, peace in your heart and happiness in your life. I really hope there will be some good rewards for you.. I am rooting for you.

worry October 13th, 2022

@KimByeongIn I appreciate whoever wrote this. Thank you so much. I try to treat everyone how I would like to be treated. I'm grateful for this space to be able to share when I have no one else.

💜For the best person on 7 cups~~
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You deserve all the love of this world!! 💜

_1665581556.sun.png

The appreciator wishes to remain anonymous but whoever you are, my friend, we love you and respect you. Hope that you'll always carry a smile on your face and love in your heart. 💜

There's another gift for you ~~~

you-are-the-beary-best-beary-best.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 16th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Omigoodness, can this anonymous peer be extra kind and do a username reveal lol, I'm banking on any hints too haha xD

This is truly the sweetest thing ever, thankyouuuu for noticing, observing, valuing, acknowledging and appreciating my efforts, it legit means the entire world to me and more.

I dunno if people realise how their little acts of kindness act as *a lot*, no really, this is too much kindness this perSun can handle haha. 😭

Many many thanks from the bottom of my heart, for being *you*, you've made my entire month plus every other day when I look at this post (which I am promising you, is going to be so often haha). ❤

It's people like *you*, who inspire me and encourage me to be more *me*, so thank*you* for being the loving, caring, thoughtful, appreciative and immensely wonderful soul. ❤

Sending so much love and extra tight hugs back. 🤗

pikachu-sad.gif

These are tears of happiness lol. 🤧🥰

love-love-you.gif

Sorry hehe limited access to gifs after the update xD (so those tears are partly due to the update also lol and no, not of happiness 🤣)

Kimmmmm, you wonder Soul, thankyouuu for the lovely post. I can't express how instantly your posts, your words, *you* make me smile. ❤

Sending so much love and hugs for both of y'all. ❤