Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GoldenRuleJG August 19th, 2022

@CalmWaves3939 someone else really kind words for you and its well-deserved

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ˜Šβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘

❀️"They are kind, understanding and make me feel welcome and accepted for who I am"❀️

Thats what @SleepyShyCat says about @EnbyDani.

Endy meets these qualities - they are...

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ˜Šβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘

πŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

@She27 you've got an anonymous appreciation!!!

You have these qualities. You are:

πŸ’—Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

πŸ’—Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

πŸ’—Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act

πŸ’—Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, Extremely kind.

"I just love how She is always so welcoming to everyone, and has always been so kind to everyone. She is a true jellybean, always so kind and sweet."

πŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

she27 August 19th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG this made my day...❀️ thank you for posting it here, Golden! i appreciate it a lot.

now, what can i say to the anonymous wonderful person who says these sweet things to me? the words "thank you" stay short πŸ’œ friend, you are amazing. you really made me smile by saying i am a jellybean. i am sure you are the sweetest jellybean of them all! *hugs*

GoldenRuleJG August 20th, 2022

@she27 well done again and thank you appreciator for your kind words to she <3

CosmicMiracle August 19th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 sends appreciation for @iampapaya πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Qualities:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful
Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act

===

"I am amazed at Pap's participation in the chatrooms. You can tell that she really "hears" the other person, takes it all in, and really considers her responses. She doesn't rely on platitudes, and instead, she is genuinely empathetic."

===

It is beautiful to read about members of our community who sends their appreciation; we in the Peer Appreciation Team are very humbled to be the medium for all the love that gets sent out daily on our platform. @Iampapaya and @GoldenNest2727 you are both remarkable and magical! <3
Happy900 August 22nd, 2022

@iampapaya So very proud of you,my friend.

DelicateButterfly78 August 19th, 2022

Appreciator - WarmLightXO

Appreciated - GentleFox20

Red ❀️, Orange 🧑, Yellow πŸ’›

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Coachable. They have a desire to improve,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Thank you for all your dedication to 7Cups Fox! You're doing fantastic things in our community and we appreciate you <3

DelicateButterfly78 August 19th, 2022

Appreciated - @Fristo

Appreciated - I want to send my appreciation anonymously.

Rainbow 🌈

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Coachable. They have a desire to improve

Every time they make a post.

Reemhelp August 19th, 2022

@Fristo

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I am back after a long break due to exams and holiday. I hope everyone had/is having a great summer (if its summer where you are).

Todays amazing appreciation is from @Lolowise475 to @Fristo

_1660931777.4.JPG

If you would also like to send someone an appreciation or even send yourself a self appreciation, click on: Peer Appreciation Form

CalmWaves3939 August 21st, 2022

@Harsvin has been appreciated by @calmsoulmeet

🧑🧑🧑🧑

_1661087064.Harsvin 2.jpg

🧑🧑🧑🧑

Harsvin has been described as supportive, kind and helpful and Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. They are empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future, Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

I couldn't agree more! It has been amazing getting to know you Harsvin πŸŽ€

🧑🧑🧑🧑

Harsvin August 22nd, 2022

@calmsoulmeet

Thank you so much, meet❀ It means a lot to me. Its an honour to have met you , you are an amazing person 😊

@CalmWaves3939

That's such a lovely graphic, beautiful presentation. Thank you so much waves ❀

calmsoulmeet August 22nd, 2022

@Harsvin

You are most welcome Hars !!!

Also special thanks to @CalmWaves3939 for posting it on behalf of me !!! Appreciate your kind gesture. :)

GloriaD August 21st, 2022

@recliningfate

You have been appreciated by @BenittaJ !!!

_1661108364. BenittaJ  FOR  recliningfate - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you Benitta for sharing your appreciation for Fate πŸ’œ

You are amazing Fate, for being there for a peer - Your care for them was clear through your words and actions, and that makes a huge impact on how they think and feel 🌸

Benitta observed that you are Supportive, Respectful, Empathetic, Coachable and Motivated - Thank You for having/maintaining those qualities and using them to help all those around you 😊

Best wishes to Both of you - GloriaD 🌻

Happy900 August 22nd, 2022

I am so very proud of everyone.

I truly am.

Your all amazing.

You made Happy sing for joy.woohoo-kermit-the-frog.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 22nd, 2022

@Happy900 *sings along with Happy* ❀ Super proud of the amazing *you* also.

emotionalTalker2260 August 22nd, 2022

@Happy900

smg4-jigglypuff.gif

GloriaD August 25th, 2022

@Happy900

Aww thank you so much! So happy right now 😊😊😊 Let's all sing together 🎡🎡🎡

DelicateButterfly78 August 22nd, 2022

Appreciator - @dtanushree

Appreciated - @gentleFox20

Red ❀️, Purple πŸ’œ, White 🀍

Qualities

Em?pathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart,

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Why is this peer appreciated?

I saw you in the positivity room and loved to see you hosting the session with so much ease and involvement. Thank you soo much for everything you do dear<3

Appreciator - @calmsoulmeet

Appreciated - dtanushree

Red ❀️, Orange 🧑, Purple πŸ’œ

Qualities

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

ο»Ώ
ο»Ώο»ΏWhy is this peer appreciated?

"What can I say about Tanu . I can go on and on and never run out of praises for her . All I will say is , I am yet to meet some one so caring , selfless and sweet on 7cups . She is a lovely human being and I truly am blessed to have come in touch with her . May she remain happy always . To conclude , all I will say is that Tanu is simply the BEST !!!! 🧑🧑🧑"

(Correct message added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou on 8/23/22)

dtanushree August 22nd, 2022

@DelicateButterfly78

@calmsoulmeet

You're so sweet and kind. Thank you for the appreciation. (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)❀

giphy.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 23rd, 2022

@dtanushree

Tanuuu, there was a slight mistake during posting of the message. I've edited and added the message sent for you by @calmsoulmeet, apologies on behalf of @delicateButterfly78 for the inconvenience caused. ❀

Tanu, I agree, you're the bestest! πŸ€—

dtanushree August 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww my sunshine thank you dear.. I am just overjoyed to receive all the appreciation here and hehe thank you for the edit..

@calmsoulmeet

Again, thank you so much and I hope I can keep contributing love, care, and kindness in this community and in your life!! ☺️❀️

@dtanushree

You deserve all of it and more! ❀

ArtemisStormWolf August 22nd, 2022

Aw awoo! It's a Monday and always a good way to start a week is by an appreciation!

From an anonymus appreciator to the @WarmLightXO

This is what they said πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘

_1661186377.Photo_1661186114541.jpg
πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘

ο»Ώο»Ώ Appreciator - @GoldenRuleJG

Appreciated - ο»Ώ@dtanushree

Orange 🧑

Qualities

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

Why is this peer appreciated?

They are able to think of the spot without any assistance today which is very impressive.

❀️❀️❀️❀️
ο»Ώ

dtanushree August 22nd, 2022

@DelicateButterfly78

Awww thank you sooo soo much<3

@GoldenruleJG Thismade my day.. sending biiiiigggggg huggggsss to you:)

GoldenRuleJG August 23rd, 2022

@dtanushree hugs accepted and returned - keep up the good work tanu πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

GoldenRuleJG August 23rd, 2022

@DelicateButterfly78 thank you! 😊

A shining example of a recent post I made Here (clickable), we have an anonymous message for a peer who (sadly) isn't active in 7 cups currently. ❀

A message for @brightWindow2311, one of the most friendly, compassionate, helpful people to ever cross paths with 7 cups. Here's what the lovely person says 'anonymously', "Bright you were such a great listener n mentor n one of the best long term listener i talked to i don't know where are you but i still miss you and will do forever❀️"

I do hope they could get to see this someday, even if not, it's heart warming how some people leave their footprints in our heart. ❀

Thankyou @anonymoushooman, you're a loving soul, much appreciation for you! ❀

GoldenRuleJG August 25th, 2022

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

@ShaunX Anonymous appreciation for you

❀️Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

❀️Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

❀️Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

❀️ Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

❀️Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

β€œThe peer is always full of positivity around the peer's self. Just someone nice to be around! He is always determined doing his roles and is a very hardworking person! In addition, this peer has good humor (at least for me). Thank you for being so hardworking! I hope you do self-care too.”

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

@prashpal84 Anonymous appreciation for you

πŸ‘ŒSupportive. They are kind and helpful.

πŸ‘ŒHumble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

πŸ‘ŒHaving Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork.

πŸ‘ŒOptimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

πŸ‘ŒHaving Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

β€œA very great peer support! He is good with words and I enjoyed his aura. He spreads positivity!”

*Bravo Prash – well done on the fab work you do!!**

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

prashpal84 August 25th, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words the anonymous person who wrote this for me. Thanks golden for the post.

πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Lottie21xx Anonymous appreciation for you

πŸ’—Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

πŸ’—Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

πŸ’— Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

πŸ’—Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

πŸ’—Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

β€œI went in for a chat with a listener which ended up as lottie and she was absolutely amazing, caring and thoughtful honestly as a new listener she's amazing.”

*Fab work Lottie – well done!*

πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Optimisticempath September 7th, 2022

❀❀ @Lottie2x

anjellyna August 26th, 2022

hi guys!! today we have an appreciation for @Estrellitaa from @WarmLightXO :) πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Estie, you've been appreciated for being the "bestest"!

_1661482199.Estrellita 1.jpg

Here's Elliot's message:

_1661482213.undefined - Imgur.png

Estrelita, you're a kind, friendly, resilient, and capable person and you're so loved. Never forget that πŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 26th, 2022
A sweet message for @proactiveCranberry7299 by another anonymous kind human. ❀

They say, "I have seen how supportive and empathetic you are you have always tried your best to support others in rooms and thank you for spreading kindness around the forums too i remember you believe in power of appreciation n that have the power to make the person feel loved ❀
Good bye cran we all will miss you lovely human!"

It is sad to see people leave, but another amazing reminder how the mark they leave and the impact they create stays with us. So in a way, they never really "leave" us hehe. ❀

Thankyou for remembering the kindness Cran spread around in their time at cups, you lovely anonymous being. Sending love your way. ❀
bfb-bfdi.gif

GloriaD August 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for sharing the post created by @proactiveCranberry7299 ... They have indeed left a positive impact on all of us who have met them or who have come across their words through 7cups 🌸

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 30th, 2022

@GloriaD

Indeed-io, thanks for replying, Gloria.🌻

gentleFox20 August 26th, 2022

πŸ’›β­πŸ’› @LilyBlossom21 you have been appreciated by the wonderful @amiablePeace77 πŸ’›β­πŸ’›

_1661520827.pat28.png

We're so grateful for you supporting everyone in the group discussions, you are very friendly and welcoming! Thank you both for being such appreciative peers!

🦊