Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 11th, 2022

Hey hey lovely @MyNameIsNicole, thrilled to share these two super amazing appreciation messages for you, from our wonderful peers. ❤

Here's what a super generous peer has shared for you, anonymously :P

_1649658090.image.png

And now, a sweet message from the awesome @audienta along with a beautiful purple heart image for you, containing some qualities they appreciate in you:

_1649656718.image.png_1649656748.image.png

Such compassionate words oof, my heart is certainly warmed to read these. Thankyou for being so very kind and appreciative, dear anonymous user and Audienta, yall are fabulous for recognizing the good in our peer and taking out some time to brighten their day(s). ❤

Nicoleeeee, I really hope none of this comes across as surprising lol, you more than anyone deserve to feel honored and celebrated for being the amazing *you*. I remember coming across one of these self appreciation threads around here, and you began and ended on the "Damn Girl, you're amazing!" note, I cannot express how happy that made me feel, your expression of self love is truly awe-inspiring, and I really hope it stays and keeps growing always. Thankyou for being such a dedicated presence around, your forum threads are top notch and I admire your time and efforts in making our community a more supportive inclusive place lots and lots. I wholeheartedly agree with others have said, you give it your all to make this world a better place and hey hey, gurllllll, you are super duper amazing. Sending lots of love y'alls way. ❤

MyNameIsNicole April 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for posting this, and thank you for the awesome notes at the end. I can't believe you read that, I'm a tad embarrassed😭❤️

This is so sweet I'm going to cry😭❤️

Thank you to the superduper and fantastic person who spent such a long time working on that for me, it's beautiful. You're beautiful, and I really appreciate being seen and being loved❤️ I have no idea how you could write so perfectly-that's a masterpiece. You're amazing, and I know you will always be❤️

My purple buddy @audienta I just knew you were going to write something😭 You're such a good friend to me, I don't deserve your love. Thank you my wonderful friend, I love you❤️

audienta April 11th, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole

You absolutely deserve all the love, my dear purple buddy! 💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for creating this wonderful post!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 12th, 2022

@audienta

You're very welcome!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 12th, 2022

@MyNameIsNicole

Aw haha ofcourse I did lol and nooo need to be embarassed at all, embrace that self love, okie? I'm sure it wasn't easy to accept in the first place. Anddd you so deserve all this love. So cry all the happy tears you want, *passes tissues* but we'll continue to celebrate *you* anyways. Big Love! ❤️

April 12th, 2022

Hello! We have an anonymous appreciation for @badone1111 !

💛

"@One you are so far the best person i have seen. Thank you so much for caring about my needs and for understanding my situations. I love you loads and stay awesome forever❤️❤️❤️"

Keep going, one<3 -fristo

gentleFox20 April 13th, 2022

Hi everyone! We have a super sweet appreciation post for @EasyListener 🌻 This is what @sunisshiningandsoareyou had to say about you...

_1649856872.pat1.png

You have helped so many members EasyListener and we all appreciate your warmth and kindness!

🦊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2022

@gentleFox20

I adore this lovely graphic, Fox, thanks for posting. ❤

@EasyListener

More love your way, you sweet human! 🤗❤

gentleFox20 April 13th, 2022

🌺 We have a kind anon appreciation message for @MandyInnocentBunny 🌺

This person thinks that you have many wonderful qaulities including:

🌺 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌺Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

_1649857754.pat2.png

Thank you for being here Mandy!

🦊

MandyInnocentBunny April 19th, 2022

@gentleFox20

To whoever who has written this post.

I can't tell how much this made my day🥺🥺❤

This is just so sweet. I don't have enough words to explain ❤

Thank you for this!💜💜💕💫

Have a blessed life 💫💕

ASilentBunny April 14th, 2022

@Estrellitaa you have been appreciated by BlueRiver5968! Awesome!!

_1649962591.2.png

Estree! I have no words to describe how much I love you and what an amazing person you are! You are always so sweet and you have done so many amazing thing in order to help this community! We all admire you and we all wish to have a friend like you in our real lives! You are amazing, never forget that! <3

CaringEzra April 14th, 2022

@ASilentBunny Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make these posts. It's absolutely beautiful and really appreciated.

@BlueRiver5968 Oh my gosh lovely riverrrrrr 🥺 thank you so much for your kind words. I'm literally crying, this really made my day. Thank you for all the help and guidance you have given me. You is always spreading such kindness and compassion around cups, it does not go unnoticed. You are such a beautiful person and such an amazing friend that I'm so lucky to know. Cups wouldn't be the same with you, so much love for riverrrrrr

@Estrellitaa Aww estreee, you are so sweet! ❤️

April 15th, 2022

@Estrellitaa estre estre thank you so much for those kind words *heart melts* really lucky to have you too in 7 cups

@FighterArpi you have been appreciated by ...! Not so early! First of all, thank you so much for being such an incredible person and for making this place a better place for everyone! <3 You have been appreciated by one of my lovely friends @BlueRiver5968!

_1649962759.2.png

FighterArpi April 15th, 2022

@ASilentBunny

@BlueRiver5968 ❤️ Thank you Blue 💙 ! Thanks for your super kind words ! Loads of love and happiness to you too ! Keep shining 🌟 keep smiling (: !

April 15th, 2022

you deserve it @FighterArpi :)

@GoldenRuleJG you have been appreciated by @SHEVARI01

_1649962998.2.png

GoldenRuleJG April 15th, 2022

@ASilentBunny thank you so much bunny for the wonderful post ❤️

Sending you big bear hugs shev - your peer appreciation put a smile on my face. Thank you for it - you are a gem of a person 💎🤗❤️
ASilentBunny April 15th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG Of course Golden! You definitely deserve this amazing appreciation!

SHEVARI01 April 19th, 2022

That's right, and thank you too for making the picture, not only it was very lovely, but also it reflects the love put into the message ^w^

SHEVARI01 April 19th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG I am so glad that made you smile, I am so glad to have such a marvelous person as a friend and you really deserve that appreciation.

Your kind and lovely words always warm my heart and I hope you always keep in mind how great your presence is, since you are a gem of a person as well, my dear friend *Bear hugs*

_1650387395.tumblr_81c659c016b56198c36f55e5d1e6f445_5161937d_540.jpg

GoldenRuleJG April 19th, 2022

@SHEVARI01 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

GloriaD April 15th, 2022
🌺 @natalie25 🌺

You have been appreciated by @kindheartedLily6247

Are you excited to see what Lily thinks about you ? 😊

kindheartedlily6247-for-natalie25-1_1650015139.12mb (GloriaD).png

Thank you Lily for appreciating your peer, you are truly kind hearted 😊

natalie, your hard work and open-mindedness are recognized, and I wish that you'll achieve what you'd like to 🌻

Kind regards,
GloriaD 🌻
From Peer Appreciation Team

Reemhelp April 15th, 2022

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day.

Todays amazing appreciation has been anonymously sent to: @Angelx28

_1650020896.image.png

The appreciator further says:

"She’s brave, strong, courageous, resilient, supportive, respectful, selfless, considerate, thoughtful, caring, loving, lovely, encouraging, understanding, nurturing, beautiful, adorable, knowledgeable, capable, humble and a freaking gemstone. We could have a whole museum filled only with screenshots of her appreciative, supportive and sweet messages and posts. But that wasn’t fabulous enough for Angel! Her contributions to the community are so incredible, flabbergasting and enormous, that I don’t think we will ever be able to thank Angel enough for that. But, even though I know it’s a diminutive attempt, I’ll try: Thank you, Angel. Thank you for making the world a better place. Thank you for constantly honoring us. Thank you for being you <3"

That is not all! The appreciator has also sent amazing qualities of @Angelx28

vSupportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,
vPatient. They take the time to calm down before they act,
vDetermined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

vPurposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

If you would also like to send an appreciation to someone or yourself click on: Peer Appreciation form
April 15th, 2022

Well this is a nice appreciation 😃 join me in appreciating : @DeathRow1996

this appreciation is from : @GoldenNest2727

This is what appreciator said:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place,

Fun. They know how to get members to join in!

kW27VqY.jpg

anjellyna April 15th, 2022

today we have an anonymous appreciation for @SuryanshSingh ! ❤️

Suryansh, you've been appreciated for being Supportive, Inquisitive, Motivated, Accountable, and Having a Growth Mindset. Suryansh is warm and dedicated and definitely deserves an appreciation!

Anon says:

"Stellar, Unequalled, Radiant, Yare, Astounding, Nurturing, Stupefying, Hardworking, Splendiferous, Incredible, Neat, Good-hearted and Helpful. Unsurprisingly, Surya surpasses all expectations.

Surya is an efficient leader, a heartwarming supporter and a fluffy, fantastic being. To those that read Harry Potter, let’s debate: where did Surya steal his Time-Turner from???? Because those who know Surya know how unreal his time management is: I firmly believe that he uses time travel and/or clones to do everything he does. I could swear that’s the only logical explanation.

Think about it: Surya fools us with his adorable, fluffy, amicable profile picture and general cuteness to cover up the fact that he uses supernatural powers to exceed the capacities of a human, doing even more for our wellbeing.

He worked/works in a number of projects and areas of 7 Cups that I seriously cannot count. His contributions and efforts to the community are stratospheric: he works tremendously hard and an staggering amount so all of us can live better lives. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he had/has more roles than bones!

But he not only meets his extremely high expectations: he never lacked or lacks warmth. If 7 Cups were a kingdom, he would be the heir because of his empathetic, thoughtful, talented, understanding, supportive, rightful, fair, respectful, trustworthy, honest, humble, kind, sweet, lovely, considerate, caring, venerable, brave, strong, magnanimous and altruistic self. If we had a system that allows goodness to proceed, I would vote him for President in a heartbeat. He’s the kind of boy that radiates so much wholesomeness and love that he just can’t intimidate anyone, not even trying (Surya wouldn’t try anyway, *but* if he tried he couldn’t). And he even plans to serve his country in the future, like a real justice warrior! I just can’t: Surya is too wonderful."

_1650060725.image.png

April 18th, 2022

@SuryanshSingh The anonymous appreciator further says about you:

"He’s wondrous, extraordinary, remarkable, terrific, unique, impressive, opulent, outstanding, prominent, astonishing, special, splendid, shining, dazzling, delightful, flabbergasting, glorious, honorable, keen, laureate, lambent, coruscating, virtuous, beautiful, bright, numinous and magnificent, to say the *very* least. Surya must be some sort of code for a government experiment with super-humans. Being completely truthful, that would not be a great source of amazement. Surya is just too luminous!

Surya, none of us can thank you enough for everything you are and do. You are loved, important and exceptional, and I am proud of you (and I know I’m not the only one). You matter and we adore you, not (just) for the uncountable things you did and do for us, but for who you are. Thank you for being the Master of Masters, the Supreme Supporter and, most importantly, you <3"

GoldenRuleJG April 16th, 2022

_1650121078.image.png

Peer appreciation from @BlueRiver5968 to @artsysoul22

Art, blue says these qualities make you a great listener:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

“hi artsy..thank you so much for being with my 7 cups journey. i really love you..and you are a great friend and listener. keep doing the amazing work like always. :)

_1650121096.image.png

artsysoul22 April 16th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG Thanks rule ❤️

@BlueRiver5968 aww river, thankyou so much ❤️

This literally made my day a lot lot better, you are undoubtedly a great friend, an amazing listener and an even amazing human being ❤️ I am so glad I crossed paths with you in the listener chatrooms, your presence just makes everything so comfortable and friendly 💜 looking forward to more amazing and fun conversations in the listener chatrooms and PM's with you💜 Thankyou so much for the appreciation, river! Sending good wishes and hugs your way ❤️

With love, Artsy 🥺 ❤️

GoldenRuleJG April 16th, 2022

@artsysoul22 no problem art - well done ❤️❤️

April 17th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you for beautiful post..keep up the work!!! :)

@artsysoul22 artsy artsy artsy....those words mean so much to me...you are one rare soul and i thank you from the bottom of of my heart for that sweet message. yes lets do this together :). love you a loooot artsy. stay awesome as always. :)

Love
BlueRiver

GoldenRuleJG April 17th, 2022

@BlueRiver5968 aww thank you - continue with the work you do- it’s very good . We all appreciate what you do☺️

mamtasha22 April 16th, 2022
@Cambion is
Supportive.
They are kind and helpful,
Resilient.
They bounce back when things fall apart,
Coachable.
They have a desire to improve,
Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,
Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine,
and are open to conversation

When I heard about this Peer Appreciation Project, I knew I had to talk about Cambion. But I have to admit it was problematic, because checking all the boxes the form provides was not allowed (the form only lets you check 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 positive traits, which is not enough to describe the wonderful person I’m describing). Cambion is astounding, beautiful, caring, delightful, extraordinary, fantastic, generous, hardworking, impressive, joyous to the heart, kind, laureate, magnificent, nurturing, outstanding, passionate, qualified, rightful, supportive, talented, unique, valuable, wondrous, xenial (synonim of friendly), yare (synonim of capable and prepared) and zazzy (synonim of shiny and bright). Cambion is always ready to show support to whoever needs it, exhibiting a readiness for help and a kindness that is enormously magnanimous. Cambion always thinks of others, using consideration and respect to make everyone feel better. Empathy, understanding of other’s emotions and a remarkable sweetness are normal in this incredible being. Cambion fights many battles every day, exuding an immense amount of strength, resilience and bravery each and every time. Cambion’s cleverness and perseverance fall short for the word “coachable”, and I am eternally proud for that. Cambion also exhibits a knowledgeable brain and an always-trying, always-improving attitude. I’m amazed at Cambion’s patience, emotional intelligence, reactions and coping mechanisms, that always are exhibited with a wise mind and a sweet, tender heart. I’m still surprised by Cambion’s open-mindness, willingness to try a lot of different paths and tremendous enthusiasm. And don’t let me start about our communication! It’s clear, concise, smart, truthful, peaceful and efficient, just like Cambion. But, besides the hard work and beautiful heart, I admire Cambion’s determination: giving up is not an option, and the only way out is getting the happy ending. And I know that you, Cambion, will get the happy life you deserve: you are too marvelous not to. Thank you for being a jewel that not only radiates shine, but also smiles. You are loved, important and terrific. *Hugs Cambion* <3
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 17th, 2022
Hello everyone coming across, I hope April's been treating yall well.
Happy to share this ultra lovely appreciation for the loveliest @LoveLilly, who has so generously been appreciated by someone anonymously. ❤

_1650206390.image.png

Well, anonymous peer, you magical being, thanks for sharing such words of warmth for our peer, you truly *see* her and it is simply amazing. Lilly's profile indeed has all things "love" in her profile, how very wonderful, Lilly. Thankyou for being such a fabulous presence around. We adore you. ❤
LoveLilly April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

oh my goodness this post brought tears to my eyes, I appreciate you all so much xx

MelodyoftheOcean April 17th, 2022

Appreciation Post for @Zoup

Hey Zoup , you just got appreciated by @MyNameIsNicole ! 💛

zoup_1650231666.appreciation.jpg

Zoup, I can only agree with Nicole, you are spreading smiles everywhere, making me and others laugh so thank you for that, because I know it isn't always easy.

And thank you Nicole for spreading kindness and saying those wonderful words.

You are both so amazing, keep it up!

💛

crang17 April 18th, 2022

Dear @Syd113 ,

Here is a lovely message sent for you by one of our companions here on 7Cups. You have been an amazing listener here on site and we hope that you can feel how much we appreciate your presence through this post. 💚💜💙

P.S. Quite long but hope you like it! ^_^

_1650263166.1.jpg

_1650263185.2.jpg

_1650263197.3.jpg

_1650263208.4.jpg

_1650263456.5.jpg

_1650263465.6.jpg

crang17 April 18th, 2022

Dear @Luvinvader 🌷

Thank you for being such an amazing person! Here is heartfelt message from one of our users who wishes to remain anonymous. I hope you will how much we appreciate your presence here through this poster.

_1650264433.1.jpg

_1650264448.2.jpg

_1650264455.3.jpg🌷🌷

Love lots! 💜💚

April 18th, 2022

@crang17 crang, awesomely represented appreciations!