Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

bubblingBreeze14 February 7th, 2022
@Reemhelp

Reeeeeeem, This is super creative and so beautiful! What an amazing job! I'm sure both of these lovely peers would appreciate this wonderful post! πŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈ

@LilPhilosofag: You're amazing for appreciating your peer! ❀️

@MaskOfManyFaces: You're doing a great job. Keep it up! πŸ˜‰
Reemhelp February 9th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 Thank you <3

bubblingBreeze14 February 10th, 2022

@Reemhelp

πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›β€οΈ

Hello Hello! πŸ˜„

Breeze didn't flow in today alone, but with another beautiful appreciation from far far away 😊

This appreciation is so sweet that Breeze was tempted to stop at few places to try out one of those sweet surprises πŸ˜‹

Not to worry though, I didn't finish them all.. Infact I saw an ice cream truck and grab a few more sweet suprises on the way..

So, @cheerfulIceCream this one's for you!

Hope you will like this special appreciation.. ❀️

_1644238126.New Project (8).png

@ cheerfulIceCream You are an amazing person! There's no doubt in that. Keep being amazingπŸ’œπŸ’™

It was also requested by your appreciator, that we give you a lot of ice creams as a token of appreciation for you. Which is why I stopped by the Ice cream cart πŸ˜ƒ Hope they are delicious!

So without further ado let me reveal that your appreciator is none other than @GoldenRuleJG.

GoldenRuleJG Thank you for appreciating CheerfulIcecream. You're wonderful for appreciating your peers! Here's an ice cream for your sweetness too 🍦

~ Your friendly, Breeze πŸ˜‰ ~

GoldenRuleJG February 7th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 beautiful post thank you so much 🧑🀍 Love the choice of graphic

@GoldenRuleJG

Yayyyy.. Glad you liked it! Infact I had fun creating it..

Golden, how was your ice cream, I'm hoping that it was tastyπŸ˜‹

@bubblingBreeze14 great - I love vanilla . Thank you! 🍦

@GoldenRuleJG

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’™

cheerfulIceCream February 7th, 2022
@bubblingBreeze14
Thank you for posting this and getting me ice-cream!!πŸ’œ Very vivid graphic!
@GoldenRuleJG
Thank you for seeing the value in me. πŸ’œ

@cheerfulIceCream

Yayy.. I'm so happy you like it! You deserve it CheerfulIcecream ❀️ Glad I could make the appreciation a little bit more special! πŸ˜‰

@cheerfulIceCream you deserve it ❀️

@bubblingBreeze14

@bubblingBreeze14 What a beautiful post, such great effort put into the graphics

_1644430270.image.png

bubblingBreeze14 February 10th, 2022

@Reemhelp

Awww... You're so sweet 😍 Thank You ❀️❀️

WarmLightXO February 8th, 2022

Pssst @BurnZeJuiceL

🌟 You've been appreciated! 🌟

From @LovedHumanBeing_1644288565.20220207_214258_0000~2.png

She also included this voice clip!

Thank you for being a safe space here on 7Cups Dan! -WarmLightXO

BurnZeJuiceL February 8th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

if only vocaroo worked πŸ˜”

WarmLightXO February 8th, 2022

@BurnZeJuiceL

Oh no! Is the link not working?

Try this πŸ’œ

_1644289642.Vocaroo QR Code 1aQJeTzecOlA.png

LovedHumanBeing February 8th, 2022

@BurnZeJuiceL

I said, "I love you"!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th, 2022

@LovedHumanBeing how sweet of you, to send this kind appreciation along with a lovely voice note too. Thankyou, for valuing your peer. ❀

Hey @BurnZeJuiceL, did you try opening the link in a browser? I did just now and it worked. ❀

Keep being amazing

Reemhelp February 8th, 2022

Hey! I hope everyone is having an amazing day.

Todays appreciation has been anonymously sent to: @kindforest7127

_1644315694.image.png

If you would also like to send an appreciation to someone click on: Peer Appreciation form

navyHouse3677 February 9th, 2022
  1. @Reemhelp
  2. Wow it seriously looks amazing reem πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ!
  3. And @kindforest27 I hope you would have seen too!

@navyHouse3677 I am glad you like it <3

@Reemhelp

Well it seriously looks amazing πŸ’œπŸ’œ

You are very creative reem πŸ’œ

rrretsuko February 9th, 2022

we have an anonymous appreciation post for the amazing @Smilybeans ! πŸ’›

_1644370698.Smilybeans (1).png

Smilybeans, you are amazing for all that you do and you are so highly deserving of this appreciation ! please congratulate and appreciate yourself for your superb abilities to support others and to be such a compassionate listener <3 we are so grateful for you-- keep up the amazing work ! πŸ’›

Smilybeans February 9th, 2022

@rrretsuko

Aw! I am so happy to hear all that! Thank you to whoever wrote that, I really appreciate it! I am glad you think I am doing a good job and it makes me so happy to hear that, so thank you ❀

rrretsuko February 9th, 2022

@Smilybeans you greatly deserve the appreciation ! amazing job with all that you do and keep up the awesome work :)

WarmLightXO February 9th, 2022

Hi hello @woodythelistener

🌺 You've been appreciated! 🌺

From @healthestarstoday

_1644381518.20220208_233451_0000.png

Thanks for being such a commited listener Woody, and for helping members to find a next step that works well for them! You've been such a gift in so many people's lives, and we're proud to have you here. -WarmLightXO

@WarmLightXO

Super creative, Elliot! I'm enjoying your contributions in our team! Keep it up! ❀

Hey @healthestarstoday, this is such an incredibly thought out appreciation! I appreciate your time and generosity in expressing kindness to your peer! ❀

Hey hey @woodythelistener, how does it feel to be amazing aka *you*, reading such nice words for you has warmed my heart. Thankyou for being such a beautiful human and spreading so much warmth here. ❀

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day <3

Todays appreciation is from: @Jayani To: @Starlasky

_1644427055.image.png

If you would also like to send an appreciation click on: Peer Appreciation form

Starlasky February 9th, 2022

@navyHouse3677

Oh my, Jay πŸ’™. You are such an angel, I'm so glad to have met you, you are so adorable, haha, you know, every older sister would be so proud to have a little sister like you, you make proud dear and happy too πŸ’™. *warm hugs* all my love to you, I'm here for you πŸ’™. Cookies! πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

@Starlasky

Thank you didi πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

But You really deserve this!!!

February 10th, 2022

This lovely appreciation is for @WhimsicalWhimsy

By @hopefulbutterfly00

"I have found kindness in this listener she is a friend of mine and is so caring aand loving i love her to death and she always puts a smile on meh face<3"

Hopeful also sent this pic for you, Whimsy

Thanks for your sweet and warm presence on 7cups, Whimsy -fristo

February 10th, 2022

Appreciation for @navyHouse3677

By @elwinthisside124

"All the time I talk to her. Every time i I chat with her, she always makes me feel appreciated and also relates to my problems and makes me feel that I am not alone"

You sound a wonderful peer, navy! -fristo

navyHouse3677 February 10th, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you for posting it fristo πŸ’œπŸ’œ

And thank you so much elwa πŸ’œπŸ’œ for apperciating it means a lot πŸ’œπŸ’œ

@elwinthisside124

Reemhelp February 10th, 2022

Hey everyone!

Today's amazing appreciation is to: @nerdtastic01 anonymously sent ❀️

_1644492524.image.png

A little quote for today (by BeyoncΓ©πŸ’‹): "Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things the make you, you"

Additional Info:

• If you have other amazing quotes you would like to share be sure to type them below πŸ‘‡
  • If you would also like to send an appreciation to someone click on: Peer appreciation post.

February 10th, 2022

@Reemhelp - Wow, I really love the design of this post! Really great work! That quote is amazing too! 😊

@ Anonymous user - Aww, thank you so much to whoever sent me this appreciation! I'm so glad I was able to make such a difference to this community, and I cannot wait to keep it up! πŸ’œ

Reemhelp February 10th, 2022

@Nerdtastic01 Thank you <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2022

Hello lovely people coming across! ❀

Thrilled to share this wonderful appreciation for the ever so amazing, @ouiCherie who has been generously thanked by the sweet, @GoldenNest2727

Here's what GoldenNest, says about Cherie:

_1644505727.image.png

GoldenNest also has a thankyou card for you hehe:

_1644505810.image.png

Thankyou for being so thoughtful and sweet with your appreciation, Golden! I see you shining bright in the forums often and I hope you continue spreading your shine around 7 cups! Keep up the great work! ❀

And now my dear friend, Cherie, how does it feel to be so amazing always, mhm? It's so so heartwarming to see you grow and shine around, lovely, you are one of the very best 7 cups has and our community specially the 7 cups Academy is truly blessed to have you! Thanks for your commitment and passion! Sending love and hugs! πŸ’œ

GoldenNest2727 February 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That is the best graphic ever! I love that you've got both of us represented. Thank you for creating it.