Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

DepressedAnxiousDude81 January 20th, 2022

@Fristo

tyvm for helping me to acknowledge comforting eagle's amazing skills on here. She is phenomenal at her listening duties absolutely and in my opinion is one of the many strong pillars of 7cups that makes this community extremely mighty and powerful with positivity. I appreciate her so much and I appreciate you fristo and I appreciate everyone else on this glorious site! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

ComfortingEagle January 22nd, 2022

Omg thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. I'm feeling all kinds of fuzzy inside (in a good way). Sending all my love your way ❤️❤️❤️

You've been wonderful to talk to as well!

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @ScoreKing

By @turqoiseOrange7980

🌻

"Patient and kind, they listen to me, encourage and motivate me. They are always there for me. Warm and comforting, they brighten up my day 🙂"

So glad to get to know you, Score. I loved this quote in your bio: "Each day is a new beginning. We have the opportunity to rewrite our script." Thanks for supporting members on 7cups. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @ZenArashi

By @InquireWithin

🌺

"Despite being targeted by a troll in Sharing Circle, and struggling with personal difficulties, ZenArashi always seems to pop back up to the surface and keep trying."

_1642657840.boundaries for peace.jpg

Glad to know your resilience, Zen. I loved this quote you put in your bio: "Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves even when we risk disappointing others." -fristo

ZenArashi January 20th, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you Fristo!

@InquireWithin

This is such a pleasant surprise! I really appreciate this message. May you be blessed for your kindness & support.

_1642679220.C84AA0F4-1897-4345-897F-D7D424AAB582.jpeg

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @mytwistedsoul

By @blissedNblessed

⭐️

"mytwistedsoul is always the first to validate how I feel and make me feel less alone. Always respectful of what I have going on and seeking my best interest. So supportive of me, my growth and my challenges. I feel so heard and really listened to. A true priceless gem here on cups - always a kind word no matter what is going on it their life. I am so very appreciative and thankful to know twisted :) My time here on cups is so much more valuable because twisted is here."

Hi, twisted, I loved to read this appreciation for you. Thanks for being amazing. Wishes for you. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @recliningfate

By @InquireWithin

🌺

"recliningfate, in their shares in Sharing Circle, consistently demonstrates a willingness to explore their own inner workings, examine their own responses and reactions to external events, and makes an effort to greet and welcome others entering the circle."

Happy to hear the appreciation for you, fate. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @ASilentObserver

By @GK955

💛

"I appreciate silentobserver because he understood me only him and solved my problem"

https://vocaroo.com/1miGMFlyRhP3 (gk also sent an audio for you, obs)

Thanks for being amazing and supporting your peer, obs. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @littlelily1234

By @GK955

💛

"Lily had always been the good sports in the room and never engaged in fight."

https://vocaroo.com/1mf48OZGvuIw (gk also sent an audio message for you, Lily)

So glad to know you, Lily. All the best wishes for you. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

Thank you @GK955 ! You're my first friend here. I'll always be a friend to you! Wish you all the best things in life 💗

January 20th, 2022

A lot of appreciation for the special lueur! @Lueurspace

Appreciation By Anonymous -

❤️

"When I think of someone who is beautiful, intelligent, empathetic, a great friend, praiseworthy, heroic , inspiring, kindest, coolest, a wonderful human, a true listener - I think of Lueurspace; glimmer of hope. <3"

Appreciation By @GoldenRuleJG -

⭐️

"Lueur is very enthusiastic about helping people. They are a star :) Its a pleasure working with them. Thank you for all you do Lueur :)"

_1642665699.Sites-hottopic-Site.jpeg

Appreciation By @Starlasky -

💙

"This person, right here, is the sweetest and humble being I know. She makes me feel cared and I can't her enough for always being there for me, through my highs and especially lows. You are beautiful leury, inside and outside, simply beautiful 💙. I love talking to you and you know how to make me smile! You have become my comfort zone and I feel like I can share my heart out with you and all you'll do this sit and listen to me and support me and also say your comforting words! All my love to you, and sending hugs 💙"

_1642665998.thankyou1.png

_1642666034.thankyou2.png

Thanks for being yourself, your sweetness is one of its kind! -fristo

lueurspace January 20th, 2022

@Fristo - thank you so much for this project, and for uniting people through this appreciative means!

:0 well, this was a pleasant surprise!

to the lovely anonymous,

your words mean a lot to me! I really cannot express how much weight the words that you have used for me carries. those things... to know that they remind you of me, to have and hold that space in your mind/life brings me great joy <3 I hope that life is treating you well, my friend. sending you some *hugs*

to @GoldenRuleJG ,

thank you so much for your kind words for me! I had a lovely time working with you shortly on Care Team, it amazes me how driven you are to provide resources + deliver care to your peers. thank you so much for always treating me with so much kindness!

to @Starlasky ,

I appreciate you for being so true to yourself, for showing up even when it's hard (especially, when it's hard) and for holding space in your life for others. you have gone above and beyond to appreciate the people around you, you do so much for others. you deserve the same kindness! I have told you this several times now - how alike we two are (according to me) so with that logic, you are so incredibly beautiful yourself ❤️ I love talking to you too, and I appreciate the trust you put in me. to be able to share a space with you feels very comforting to me because I feel a lot of things are understood without putting them into words. I am sending you *so much love, my warmest hugs and the best quality healing beams*

In the end, I want my heart to be covered in stretch marks. - Andrea Gibson

GoldenRuleJG January 20th, 2022

@lueurspace we love you space ❤️

GoldenRuleJG January 20th, 2022

@Fristo thank you for this lovely post ☺️

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @GloriaD

By @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌻

"I am honestly super impressed to see your contributions in our program , Gloria ! It is inspiring to see your enthusiasm and dedication both as a listener and a leader . I see in you a kind , professional, fun , friendly and motivated person who is always looking out for ways to improve ~ this is an ultra awesome quality to have ! Thanks for being here and for all your efforts , time and positive energy ! Keep shining as bright as the sunflowers we love hehe ! Sending lots of sunflowers and love to you ! I appreciate you lots, keep being *you* . 🌻❤"

_1642673840.sunflowers.jpeg

You are wonderful and graceful, Gloria. -fristo

GloriaD January 20th, 2022

@Fristo

*looks at sun’s lovely message* 😯 -> 😶 -> 😃 -> 😁 -> 🤩

Thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !!! ✨ I did not expect that you viewed me as having these qualities - thank you so much for letting me know about this 😊 It made me feel positive and peaceful today, I really appreciate it 🌻

I am so glad that I got a chance to meet you through this project and talk to you! I appreciate it that you are with us, and that together we are helping to make the world better ☀️

And thank you Fristo for your kind words, it too means a lot to me 💛

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @Wooof

By Anonymous

⭐️

"Wooof, like everyone, has their challenges and difficulties that they have sometimes shared in Sharing Circle. Nevertheless, their contributions and observations, in response to the shares of others, are consistently insightful, compassionate and thoughtful, and are articulated well. You are appreciated, Wooof!"

Wow, Wooof, it is my pleasure to be posting this appreciation for you. Thanks for supporting your peers in Sharing Circle. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @CallMeNaman2002

By Anonymous

💐

"I think he is a really strong individual"

Thank you for being strong, Naman, it is always a pleasure to see you around. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @Superadnan

By @GK955

💛

"He is very understanding and caring. Very honest too he doesn't also try to make conflicts and remains level headed"

https://vocaroo.com/1gmw6cTq8TXs (gk has also sent an audio message for you, adnan)

I am glad to hear this appreciation for you, adnan. Keep it up! -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @EmmaE

By Anonymous

🌺

"I was always making mistakes and Emma will forgive me so easily! Emma is always kind, and always hase a way of making my look on the bright side! Talking to her about anything always makes me happy because she is so supportive and helpful!"

Emma, you are very nice indeed! It is a blessing for 7cups to have Emma. I loved reading the 'things to remember' in your bio. -fristo

EmmaE January 20th, 2022

@Fristo

aww, this is so sweet! thank you so much for this :) i really appreciate you, anonymous :p it makes me so happy to hear that i’ve been able to have an impact on you - you’re incredible!!

and aww, thanks so much fristo! and thank you so much for this incredible thread ❤️

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @KyleBorg

By Anonymous

👿

Kyle is

1. Supportive. They are kind and helpful, 2. Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, 3. Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, 4. Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong, 5. Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

"I saw this qualities when he moderates in the Newbie Hub"

Kyle, so happy to see the wonderful work you do in chatrooms! -fristo

KyleBorg January 20th, 2022

@Fristo

So sweet ❤️

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @phermionie

By @Hermionie

🌷

Phermionie is:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act,

Agile. They change course as needed.

So nice qualities, phermionie! -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An Appreciation for @YourEmmmie

By @DaisyFlower32

🌷🌸💗

"Emmie emmie, havent know you long but that doe not mean anything. I met you not to long ago but when i did, i realised you were an angel. you easily put a smile on my face! and once i met you, you came up with the nickname rhi rhi and whenever i see call me that, i smile! you always check how im doing and say "how are you hun bun" I love when you use the hun bun i love it! ive never met some one as sweet as you! you have supported me even when you werent doing well, and your just such a wonderful person! you are beyond sweet, caring, kind, resilient, helpful, and so much more. you can do anything, never forget that ! i know you can accomplish your goals gurl! dont let anyone stop you or dim your sparkles! *hugs* <3"

_1642683859.sparkle.jpg

Thanks for being so lovely for your peer, Emmie! -fristo

YourEmmmie January 20th, 2022

@Fristo @DaisyFlower32

oh my gosh how sweet! thank you so much Rhi-Rhi! I appreciate you so much aswell! everytime i see you in the rooms i smile immediately, youre such a doll to have around, cant wait to get and know you more and more! *hugs*

and thank you fristo for putting together such a lovely post <3

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @Spockette

By @AutumnRainfallEtAl

"✨✨✨ When my Forrest is dark, my trees are sad and my butterflies have broken wings, you see me and sit with me until the canopies aren’t as dark and heavy again. Thank you!"

"Spockette is one of the most supportive and kind members who uses words to show that you are truly being heard, valued and respected."

Thanks for being amazing, Spockette! -fristo

Spockette January 20th, 2022

@Fristo @AutumnRainfallEtAl

Thank you this made my day💖💖💖💖😊 really appreciate having you as a friend Autumn, you're amazing!

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @SafeHarbour

By @AutumnRainfallEtAl

"✨✨ Thank you for noticing me when I needed to just be heard and for giving me a safe space to share and be myself"

"SafeHarbour has been nothing but kind, patient and understanding since they invited me to 1-1 chat with them when I was overwhelmed in group chat. They have been accepting of my alters (DID) and been clear in communicating availability and if they have needed me to explain things more. I feel so heard and valued talking with SafeHarbour and I’m so grateful to have a safe place to talk and someone who cares enough to check in on me every now and then. Thank you!! ✨✨"

Thank you for being there for your member, Harbour. -fristo

anonyLemon4233 January 25th, 2022

@Fristo I filled the form some data ago but am not sure if I did it right. Or maybe it did not work well on my phone. Should I do it again?

anonyLemon4233 January 25th, 2022

*days

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @XBlair

By @Lexigrace

💜🤍❤️

"Cheered me up my online hugs"

https://vocaroo.com/12wclwIegLYU (grace also sent this audio for you, blair)

Thanks for cheering up your peer, blair. -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @Gracey

By @LovingPeacefulHeart

🌻

"Gracey is a wonderful person and listener. With her I always felt like I was being heard. She was also very patient and understanding with me when I didn't really have the words I needed to express myself. She helped me realize that I am enough. I miss her and hope she is well."

So happy to hear this appreciation for you Gracey, hope you are doing well! -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @EmotionsListener

By @LovingPeacefulHeart

<3

"As both a listener and a member she is very kind a sweet to people. She always makes me feel loved and accepted."

We are glad to have you on 7cups, Emotions! -fristo

January 20th, 2022

An appreciation for @friendlyDreamer6022

By @cyanWatermelon4348

🌺

"I appreciate you because you really helped me in a tough spot. You don't know I'm doing this for you because it's a surprise just to make your day. You are a really great listener because you took the time to try your best to help me."

Aw, friendly, thanks for providing support to your member! -fristo

funnyZebra5328 January 20th, 2022

hey everyone! we have an appreciation for @emotionalTalker2260! 🌺

emotionalTalker2260 has been appreciated for being supportive, respectful, empathetic, inquisitive, and innovative!

From @vroomvrooom :)

"emo is amazingly kind, humble, supportive, and just so gentle with everyone in cups. they try to cheer others and i am happy i have come across them here. wish them lots of peace, happiness, and love always."

_1642720982.image.png

congrats for getting appreciated talker! and thanks for expressing you appreciation vroom :)

emotionalTalker2260 January 22nd, 2022

@funnyZebra5328 @vroomvrooom

😭😭😭 i just seen this 2 days late ahahaha smh 😀

🥺 awwww thanks vroomie 💕 those words mean so much to me

🤡 i wonder why i answer some threads basically straight away and then others I don’t see for days until i explore the forumlands lmao

thank you so much Zebra 💕

me appreciates both of you wonderful people and everyone else who is on the PAT team, y’all are fantastic people 💕

January 21st, 2022

An appreciation for @ECshuffle16

By @AutumnRainfallEtAl

"EC has a clear respect for the members that they are a listener to. I ventured in to sharing circle and it didn’t go well. EC was there and invited me to share in 1-1 in a supported safe space. I felt respected and valued and I didn’t feel like my share was being dismissed because EC communicated so respectfully and empathetically. Whilst I haven’t had a chance to share a lot in 1-1 yet, I’m really grateful for EC’s present in sharing circle and how they made me feel like it’s ok when things don’t go ok. Thanks EC!"

Thanks for supporting your member, EC. -fristo

January 21st, 2022

An appreciation for @WarmLightXO

By @0wen

💛

"This peer has really helped me so far. They were ready and willing to listen and ask me if I wanted suggestions. They displayed very good active listening skills."

Happy for all the listening work you do at 7cups, Warm<3 -fristo

January 21st, 2022

An appreciation for @LivinginDiscomfort123

By @ZenArashi

💜

"Liv is an empathetic listener who listen without prejudice and is very supportive."

_1642739326.Liv.jpg

Best wishes, Liv. -fristo