Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

lyricalAngel70 February 28th, 2023

Thank you so much ♥️

Your good wishes mean a lot to me. Yes, it is indeed tiresome too. Nevertheless, I just have to keep applying before I land the best opportunity.

My best regards to your parents. I am so delighted that they are with you. At the same time, I know that your father has the best support from you and the rest of the fam members. So, Parkinson's will be surely manageable. Praying that it gets smooth for him and the rest of you. Please take care of yourself ♥️

Much love,

-Angel 💜

@bestVase7265

bestVase7265 March 1st, 2023

Never let rejections get the better of you. You are already doing great things in getting the degree.@lyricalAngel70

lyricalAngel70 March 1st, 2023

Thank you so much ❤️

Wishing you a blessed week and weekend 💜
@bestVase7265

bestVase7265 March 2nd, 2023

You too. @lyricalAngel70

lyricalAngel70 February 25th, 2023

Thank you so much for your efforts and the graphics ♥️

I am truly honored by your empathetic and encouraging remarks on my appreciation. That was so kind of you for being so thoughtful with the motivational words you used. Keep it up!

Love,

-Angel 💜

@FrenchMarbles

YourCaringConfidant February 23rd, 2023

@TinyWhisper11

What better way is there to start your day than with the sweetest appreciation note from the one and only-- @Sparkify1990

Now I am warning you-- what you are about to read will bring on the water works so have your tissues ready!

best-friend-happy-birthday-beautiful-greeting-gift-card_1677159000.png

Do you see why I said you would need tissues? It is, without a doubt, that the note Sparkify wrote for you came from the heart 100%. @Sparkify1990 I am so glad that our dear Tiny was able to make you smile in a way that have not in a long time. You deserve to always be happy and smile... the real, genuine smiles. <3 From reading your note to Tiny, I can tell you have a beautiful heart. I hope life is treating you well and that you smile a lot more. I am sending you a big hug! <3

Tiny, you already know how I feel about you. Lol, I do not hold back letting you know how beautiful and strong of a person you are. You already know, Tiny, so for this posting I will not write a novel expressing my love for you. We can leave it unspoken for now. But I do want you to know that I am so glad you were able to make Sparkify smile that beautiful smile! There is something about you, Tiny... you just have that affect on people. You are truly amazing! <3

Tinywhisper11 February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant awww wow ❤ 😭😭😭😩😩👻Thank you do much this as put a huge smile on my face 😁😁I really appreciate this it made my day ❤❤I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11 Hopefully it put a smile as BIG as the one you gave @Sparkify19990 <3 <3 You are just such a beautiful person. Hey, I am just the messenger here but I am glad the pretty graphic made you smile. Hope your day is as a beautiful as you. All my love for you... ok, maybe not all my love. My love has to be shared but plenty of love for you, my friend! <3

FrenchMarbles February 23rd, 2023

Hey, hey hey,

We have a wonderful appreciation from the lovely @Cancun who wanted to thank @Elle5319 for their help in the sharing circle! 7Cups is a beautiful place where the community can work together to help one another, and Elle is a clear example of someone who has wonderful skills to help other people. Keep up the amazing work and we're all in awe of you!

sodapdf-converted_1677162245.jpg

Elle5319 February 24th, 2023

Thanks Can! I appreciate it and you so much ! 🫂💗

FrenchMarbles February 23rd, 2023

We have a lovely appreciation from the wonderful @SukoLovesHito133 who spent a little time appreciating @miraculousJoy5201

I love it when the community comes together to celebrate people in general, especially when we recognise the skills and effort people put in. It really does help each other out and I'm incredibly grateful for that. Keep up with the wonderful work you do <3

my-project-1_1677162828.jpg

The following note was sent in by @lilnick22301 for someone who so deserves it.

@TabbyCat97 You are such a great person that when I seen your name being appreciated, I just had to take it. You do so much to help others and, clearly, you leave quite the impression on your peers. Please enjoy this read from Nick.

20230223-093631-0000_1677163005.png

Nick, thank you for taking the time out of your day to think of someone and appreciating Tabby. Tabby deserves every good thing.

Tabby, thank you so much for always be supportive and kind to all you come across. I am so glad that you are a smile spreader because it suits you well. All your posts and graphics are just as beautiful as ever. You are truly amazing.

I know you already received such a sweet note above but please accept this gift...created by my little smile spreader in training. Lol. My kid is always seeing mommy doing pretty graphics that she wanted to try her hand at making one too. ♡

20230223-090904-0000_1677163273.jpg

Hope you both have a beautiful day! 😻

TabbyCat97 February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@YourCaringConfidant Desiree 🥲 you made me cry. You are so kind. The graphics are amazing, and so cute. I love them so much. I'm actually going to save that it's so cute :o!!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you - you have geniunely made my day

@lilnick22301 - Nick! Thank you so much. This made me smile. You have been so lovely and kind on chat. It's awesome to be able to chat to you as a fellow listener! It's been a pleasure to do your verified listener mock chat and help you with resources/when to report and what to do. Im always here for you if you have any questions Nick or need any links. You're so kind!

Tabby

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2023

Hey hey @G1annah, glad you found some appreciable qualities in yourself. 💛

Supportive - You are kind and helpful,

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Coachable - You have a desire to improve, and

Motivated - You are internally motivated to achieve your goals

I like the "but" in your message for yourself. I too believe, in not having limiting beliefs and avoiding the either/or mindset. 💛

image_1677173203.png

For someone who doesn't like some parts of themself, it is not not-possible to like something else. The fact you ventured deep and are open to acknowledging the lesser-likable parts, while appreciating the likable parts AND having a growth mindset, for improving and evolving, is truly commendable. Super proud of you! 💛

g1annah February 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you! My self love fluctuates tbh, usually I'll love myself but sometimes when I feel like a mistake I'll hate myself..other than that I am honored to be featured in the peer appreciation program!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

@g1annah

Aww I think it's human to not like something or parts of someone, someone here could be ourselves also.

Mistakes are inherently seen as "wrong" and cause guilt, amongst other uncomfortable feelings, more than valid to not feel good about yourself, when you make one. We are often harsher critics for self sadly. :')

This is also where self-compassion comes into place, and something great to work continually on, being understanding and holding space for being human ~ not being perfect, and therefore allowing the leeway for making mistakes. We are all allowed to make mistakes, it's important how we acknowledge it, and our feelings associated, while working on learning, improving, growing, doing better next time.

You deserve the same understanding and kindness you may hold for a loved one, when they make a mistake also. And ofcourse, you're so welcome! ❤

Hiya @TU100OT, (I hope the zeroes and O's are correctly placed lol), hope you've been well. Has been a while, seeing your cheerful self around! 💖

I'm happy to see you appreciating, and finding so many wonderful qualities as, being Supportive, Empathetic, Resilient, Innovative, Decisive, Agile and Forgiving in yourself! 💖

image_1677173946.png

A realization of having come far, and emerged stronger and better, is such a gratifying one. It's truly commendable and you certainly should be proud of yourself. Thankyou for being such a joyful part of the community, Tee. 💖

Hello @DiligentFig377, you've received an encouraging note from your peer @OptimisticMoon1124, who appreciate you for being Empathetic, Resilient, Inquisitive, Decisive, Authentic, Cheerful and a Good Problem Solver. 💚

image_1677175583.png

So many wonderful qualities, Fig, immensely appreciable how you show up for others, while battling your personal challenges~ it takes a special kind of strength. Keep being your amazing self. 💚

Big ups to Moon, for taking that extra mile, in supporting and uplifting your peers. You're the kind of people, we need more of! 💚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 24th, 2023

Meoww @Chevy81, an amazing @littlebirdie30 has a gratitude note for you! ❤

image_1677223523.png

Thankyouu, Birdie, for always being appreciative of your peers. You're an amazing Care Team leader yourself, and your wonderful presence is hard to miss as well! Keep it up! ❤

Chevyyyyy, you're so deserving of all the warmth and gratitude. You're truly a fabulous leader and a fabulous-errrr hooman, who is always open to supporting and encouraging your peers. I can hardly keep a count on the things I appreciate and adore about you, but they most definitely come at a close to the number of stars in the sky! Lots of loaffff always! 🤗❤

LittleBirdie30 February 24th, 2023

Thanks for making this beautiful post Sun!!

Chevy81 February 25th, 2023

Aww 💛🤗 thank you so much for your note of gratitude, Birdie @LittleBirdie30 the Care Team is extremely fortunate to have you managing, leading, supporting, and helping every team member as well as your fellow leader. Your vibrant leadership is 'only' one among many other things that I admire and adore about you. I learn a lot and absolutely cherish every time we chat, talk, discuss, and solving things together.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for creating this purrrrrfect gratitude of apprrrrrrreciation, Sunnie. also thank you for more of your kind and super heartwarming words. your very sweet, inclusive, and heartfelt presence always brings more smiles to my day 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

@Chevy81

sunflower-sunflowers.gif

LittleBirdie30 February 25th, 2023

@Chevy81 You're tooooo sweet Chevy thank you!! <3

Hey hey @Viz1234, you're so appreciated for being Supportive, Kind, Respectful, Patient, Determined, a great Problem Solver, Understanding, Forgiving and Cheerful. ❤

We've got an observant anonymous peer noticing all these wonderful qualities in you and thanking you for being you! ❤

image_1677242154.png

Sending love and compassion y'all amazing people's way. Thankyou for empowering, inspiring, and being you! ❤

Viz1234 February 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you and @anonymous too 🤗

VictoriaLove7 February 24th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😃
We have a special appreciation today for
🥁 🥁
@SukoLovesHito133

From an anonymous appreciator 🌟

1-20230222-170019-0000_1677247758.jpg

These are the qualities they find in you Suko 🌟
2-20230222-170019-0001_1677247799.jpg

From me to both

@ Anonymous appreciator
Thank you for giving this appreciation, though you want to remain anonymous, you are a wonderful person. 🌟

@SukoLovesHito133
Suko, I hope you are doing well and stay kind to yourself. Hope to hear from you! 🌟
SukoLovesHito133 February 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 This is a beautiful appreciation!

@Anynomous peer You are very kind. I know I don’t know you are, although, I really appreciate your kind words!

@SukoLovesHito133

Suko, there is a special note from your appreciator 😃 It's below this post! (You should take a look at it! 😁)

@VictoriaLove7

Suko, in addition to the note up there 😊 the appreciator send this special note for you (The original file is large, I've just been able to edit it).

@SukoLovesHito133

pxl-20230222-032436850_1677249684.jpg

SukoLovesHito133 February 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

This is beautiful! I think I know who my appreciator is! 😮

YourCaringConfidant February 24th, 2023

There are some people we come across in life that we just fall in love with because they are just a beautiful person all around. Tiny is one of those people and she deserves to be appreciated today and all days. <3

@TinyWhisper11

This posting is dedicated to you; and you have received some sweet appreciation notes from just some of your friends. Please prepare yourself and have your tissues ready. Trust me, you will need them after reading them.

@HealingTalk Thank you for sending in this most heartfelt and beautiful note. I can tell you took your time appreciating Tiny and it shows. I can see just how much she means to you and that is just sooo sweet! <3

beige-lined-journal-page_1677260131.png

Tiny, check out this beautiful graphic that @HealingTalk made just for you! Omg, it is sooooo BEAUTIFUL. Healing, that is such a great graphic you did there! If you enjoy creating graphics like you did, message me and we can chat if you are potentially interested in applying for a smile spreader role. Lol. I see good potential in you. <3 Sooooo precious. Thank you for making Tiny such a lovely graphic made with love!

thank-you-lola_1677261724.jpg

@Fristo When I read the note you sent in for Tiny, I just knew I wanted to be the one to deliver it. I have to say, it was truly so genuine and sweet. I already know, correction- we already all know, how amazing of a person you are. You are so kind, loving, and patient with all you come across. Every time I see you hosting in positivity corner, I am happy. Every time, I see Tiny in positivity corner, I am happy. We know the love and care you have for her. We know how Tiny constantly graces us with her sense of humor and we know how beautiful of a soul she is. Tiny is truly a force to be reckoned with. Thank you for showing such love to our dear friend. There is no other like her! <3

green-line-floral-elegant-logo_1677260411.png

And last but not least, Tiny, you know you have to get one from me. What kind of "Caring" person would I be if I did not? Being honest, I do not have it in me right now to say all the things I want to say to you. You should already know how much love I have for you. I have expressed to you time after time how I think you possess so much beauty. I am not just talking physical beauty either because it is the inner beauty of you that radiates. I know you have been through things in life no one ever deserves to happen but I am so proud of you for overcoming it. I am so proud of you for still being so loving and trusting of people... proud of you for not be cold hearted even though your heart deserves to be guarded. You are so strong! I admire you for your strength and I am truly so happy to call you my friend. You deserve everything good in life and my wish for you is total happiness! Please know that you have support here, Tiny. You have love her. You have care here. You have friends here. We love you!!! <3

20230223-234523-0000_1677261124.png

Tinywhisper11 February 24th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant oh wow. I'm speechless ❤❤❤ I'm so happy for all the kindness you all showed me. And I will always try to be the best person I can be. Thanks for making me cry 😫but happy tears😹 I love you all. Gives you all a giant tiny hug ❤❤❤❤ thankyou

HealingTalk February 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you so much, lovely Lola!

You deserve all the love in the world. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Coming from you, those happy tears are jewels to be treasured. 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

Stay forever amazing! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

* gives back giant tiny hug *

Tinywhisper11 February 25th, 2023

@HealingTalk 🤗I love you ❤ thanks ❤

calmMango9611 February 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Your one of a kind,Tiny. Just keep being yourself. Do not worry about what others say or think about you. The whole 7cups community ❤️ you very much. Stay strong my friend.😃

Tinywhisper11 February 25th, 2023

@calmMango9611 your just adorable and so kind ❤ and so tasty 😋 I love you ❤

YourCaringConfidant February 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 *wipes your tears away* No need for tears, Tiny. You are so deserving of sweet appreciations. You make so many people happy and I'm glad we were able to make you happy in return. ♡ 🌼 🌸 🌻 🌹 🏵

Hello @CalmMango9611, aka Mango from 50+ (as our appreciator addresses you) elated to share this kind note for you, by Walker Snail! 💚

image_1677266226.png

Calm, thankyou for your welcoming, supportive, respectful, helpful, encouraging and appreciative presence site-wide. You are a fantastic peer! 🥭💚

Big love to our adorable Walkie for their sweet message. You're snailing it as always! 🐌💚
YourCaringConfidant February 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Did you just say "snailing it away"??? Omg if that isn't the cutest play on words! 🐌 🐌 🐌 🤣🤣

@YourCaringConfidant Gotta love a little pun from sun!😛