Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Compliment Garden!

January 30th, 2022

_1643540101.compliment garden.jpg

Presenting,

Compliment Garden!

The rules are simple and easy- all you have to do is tag people who you appreciate on this platform and give them an honest, genuine compliment to make their day!

I’ll start!

@VerseArt You've always been kind to me, and I see you doing lot of good to the community!

@Clarisse29 Thanks for giving me the idea of Compliment Garden from your post here. You even encouraged me to start this thread where anyone on cups can compliment any fellow on cups any day and time! Thanks for being sweet and supportive.

If you wish to send a heartfelt appreciation for yourself or a peer on 7cups, you can use the Peer Appreciation Form as well. (Yes, you can appreciate anonymously also) ❤

HopieRemi November 18th, 2022

Thanks!

SirenOfSerenity November 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou This is one of my favorite teams, thank you much for the love and appreciation 🥰

thank-you-smile.gif

kindheartedLily November 18th, 2022

Thank you, Sun❤️💜💙

Chevy81 November 19th, 2022

thank you for this sweet and lovely compliments, Sun 🌻💛 it's been a real honor to work with all of you. and how it's been truly inspiring to see your admirable works as listener coaches. thank you everyone ❤️

YourCaringConfidant February 8th, 2023

I am making this post to express my gratitude to some pretty awesome people.

Today I have officially become a chat supporter and, out of pure excitement, I decided to host my very first session earlier in the Positivity Corner. I just wanted to say thank you to all the members and listeners that were present and active in the chat to support me. The fact that each of you all took an hour out of your day to spend time with me and fellow amazing people really means a lot. You are were loads of fun and it was refreshing to see all the different personalities in the room. Thank you for making my first session as a host a very pleasant experience for me.

Please enjoy this special appreciation from me to you... <3

20230208-092643-0000_1675867618.jpgwi20230208-092643-0001_1675867626.jpg

You all were so sweet and engaging and just, over all, fun! With that said, enjoy sweets on me! You all deserve it for being so amazing and giving of your time. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Sorry in advanced for not being able to tag everyone as that would be very difficult to do but I feel like these people deserve a special shout out and hugs (if you want it, lol): @sunisshiningandsoareyou @ aishaa97 @ tinywhisper11 @platosplate @blueskyrainbow @xxreddmystic15xx @beecake @jessrabbit @emotionaltalker2260 @pixieangel01 @lessmusical @friendlyanju777 @godchild1010 @gettingbettertoday @wendybird14

Thank you all for your participation and having me as your host. It really made my day!

Also, special mention and thanks again to @aishaa97 for being so helpful and supporting me while I find where I fit in. I was unable to set the banner at the time I hosted since I was a new room supporter and she really came through with opening the room and setting up the banner for me. I am so appreciative of your kindness that you consistently show me on a daily basis. Hugs! <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww this is too sweet, Desiree. It is a pleasure to be a part of anything you do, and I'm so honored to have enjoyed your first ever hosting experience in 7 cups~ the firsts are somehow extra special and memorable always hehe. You did fantastically and as I said in the room, cannot wait to attend more of what you have to offer. Heartiest Congratulations and lots of hugs back!🤗❤

Retagging: @TinyWhisper11

A big yay to Aishaa for being super amazing always!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Yes Sun, she was super helpful for me. I did not get my badge yet so I was unable to open room and set the banner and she happily did it for me. I can't express how glad I am to meet such helpful, supportive, caring people such as you all. I am so thankful for this platform and the chance that I "met" you guys. Allll the people on here and I come across you guys. Lucky me! <3

BlueSkySunshine February 8th, 2023

Aww, thank you so much, Caring! This is so sweet and really made my day! You did a really great job and I'm looking forward to your future sessions! I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay the whole time. Unfortunately, my app has been lagging so much it is pretty much unusable in the chat rooms. Thank you for being so caring just like your username! 💗

@BlueSkyRainbow Awwe, you just made me smile. Thank you for that. I appreciate your presence and showing up. You are amazing. Thanks! Hugs. ♡

purpleSea7109 February 8th, 2023

Congratulations to all of the staff and the team and old and new listeners. Moderators and everyone thanks you all been great. I may not know you but like to get to know you carry on I am just a click away.Xx

😀🖐

Cancun February 8th, 2023

@elle5319 and help127

pfp-pictures-22-2_1675900018.jpg

Two of the most kind, caring and loving souls there are here. I can't thank you enough for helping me through this difficult time. You guys truly are angels. I'm forever grateful for you coming into my life. Wishing you sooooooo much happiness and love. A million hugs for you guys. 🤗❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

Elle5319 February 10th, 2023

@Cancun Awww Can! You're the bestest! I don't know what I'd without you! We'll get through this! Super big hugs always! 💕

Cancun February 11th, 2023

@Elle5319

You bet we will. Thelma and Louise in 7 Cups. Lol Hugs🤗❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 11th, 2023
@elle5319 and @help127 are truly amazing, and so are you, @Cancun, I love the love y'all share!❤
ReadBooks7 February 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you, you are pretty amazing yourself 🙂💚

@Cancun thank you so much! Your kindness and support are always so appreciated and inspiring. You and Elle are truly two of the best people here. Lots of love to you both, and gratitude as well 🙂💚💚

@Elle5319, I meant to tag as well 🙂💚

Cancun February 9th, 2023

i-hope-your-week-is-filled-with-smiles-and-sunshine.gif

This is for all the Mods. I appreciate all your hard work and caring words you have. You have the hardest job here and it doesn't go unnoticed. All of you are special people and your dedication and professionalism are truly amazing. You are definitely people to look up to and aspire to be. Unlimited hugs 🤗❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

HipsterChic February 11th, 2023

😄 @Fristo compliments to you for making this thread. 😄

Hey hey @MrFaust, I don't think I've interacted with you yet but I'm grateful I came across some of your Answers in the Question&Answers page, and I can see a beautiful mix of active listening skills~ you have such a caring and supportive way of responding to people, and it made my day. Keep being awesome sauze!❤

fancy-penguin.gif

@Fristo thank you for this wonderful post!

I want to give a big appreciation to all of the people who contribute to the sharing circle and offer so much support, kindness, and friendship. I won't be able to tag everyone, because I'm so bad at remembering exact screen names with numbers, but please feel free to tag anyone else.

First, @Lou73, you are a treasure, and thank you for all you do. You are the first person I remember interacting with at Cups, and you have been a wonderful, kind person from day one. You are always appreciated. You bring so much sunshine and support to the circle and in general. Thank you for teaching me how to host, for your kindness, and for so much more 🙂💚

@Cancun, thank you for your kindness and support and for being such a caring and warm presence in the circle. I always love the rainbow of hearts, too 🙂💚

@Elle5319, thank you for being such a sweet and kind person and for all of your support. You always bring so much warmth to the circle 🙂💚

There are so many others to mention, and I know I won't be able to name everyone (it's due to memory), but thank you to everyone who is so supportive, especially during the 8EST weekday hour. Thank you to Harmony, Hickory, Turtle, Wont, Wooof, @recliningfate, just to name a few, and so many others. And thank you to our wonderful mods! Lots of love and gratitude for you all💚💚💚

8EST PM that should say. It's our night crew🙂

Special thanks and appreciation to all of the sharing circle hosts, including @Lou73 @Cancun @Elle5319 @VictoriaLove @VioletVeritas and everyone else 🙂💚

@VictoriaLove7 🤗

VictoriaLove7 February 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much 🙂

VictoriaLove7 February 11th, 2023

@Help127

Thank you Help! It's great seeing you at SC last Thursday. Thank you for keeping things organized at SC.

@VictoriaLove7 thank you 🙂💚Always great to see you!

recliningfate February 11th, 2023

Much appreciated, Help! Thank you for the wonderful work you invest in hosting and creating a safe space for all of us.

@recliningfate thank you 🙂💚It's always wonderful having you in the circle 🙂You are one of the first people I remember meeting here, and you have always been so kind.

recliningfate February 11th, 2023

It is my pleasure for that, it was easy to show kindness to a kind human like you. Also the very special people you have mentioned. ❤️

@recliningfate thank you so much 😊❤️

Also tagging @Talisman and Mike (I cannot think of your exact screen name) and so many others, whose screen names I cannot remember exactly, but you are all appreciated! 😊

Cancun February 11th, 2023

@Help127

To my mentor Help:

You are amazing. When I decided to host you were the one I wanted to learn from. You have it all and a bag of chips. Lol. You are the best role model. I can't thank you enough. So a huge shout out to @Lou73 for teaching you. Lou is very special to us hosts. You are so loved and appreciated both of you. Hugest hugs ever 🤗❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤗

@Cancun awww, thank you so much!! We have an amazing group of people here. I am honored to host and participate with you. @Lou73 is the best!! 😊❤️

Lou73 February 12th, 2023

You are so kind @Cancun!! You are all such wonderful hosts and teaching each other and passing on your experience and knowledge is heart warming 🤗

hug-day.gif

Lou73 February 12th, 2023

@Help127 I am a little lost for words because this is such a lovely post but thank you so much for your kind words 💜

You have dedicated so much time to Sharing Circles and continue to be a kind, thoughtful and supportive person, as you have been since I first met you here!

muah-perfect.gif

ReadBooks7 February 13th, 2023

@Lou73 thank you so much! This is a beautiful post, and I am always grateful for you, and for all you do! 😊❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023
Happiest Birthday @Avaiz and @GodChild1010, I hope y'all have a lovely lovely rest of your years!❤
Thankyouu for fostering such a wonderful party vibe, and ofcourse, spreading your positivity, @Fristo @iampapaya @isitbymyself @optimisticFlute57 @she27 @Tay1100 @TheRequiem @Tinywhisper11 @xXReddMystic15Xx, y'all are so special for trying to make someone's special day become extra special! ❤
you-are.gif
April 6th, 2023

Compliments @JodyThinksTooMuch @Anna9205 @Unstableteen16 @NebulaCreation @TheDreamingSystem @SmollPeridotsBreakdown @Dekota92

for being vibrant teens!

Wishing you all the happiness and all the progress you need in your days💛

Some happiness balloons for you:

happiness-balloons_1680807910.jpg