Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Week: Share your favorite group chat memory!

FrenchToast August 17th, 2021
Hello all. We are celebrating Academy Week this week and today is Group Leadership Development and Dynamics day! Over time, we have made friends here, and shared many memories together in a 1-1 way or in our group chats. So, share your favorite group chat memory. What is your favorite thing about 7 Cups group chat rooms? Or what is a favorite time you were in a group chat? Or who do you enjoy spending time with in the group chat rooms?

Once you share, nominate three other listeners to do the same. I nominate @Asher @ASilentObserver @Anusha
@IcedEthan @Kara13V @LavenderFlower @Samar27 @nothingisforever91 @Anusha @competentParadise6344 @blitheEmbrace27 @sia1325 @DreamTouch @brightSunset61 @DigitalKnight @ouiCherie @ResilientLucky @knightwithouthorse @Zebrasarcastic @Asher @Fraz @Clarisse29 @DaisyDaph @kindLemonade @Zammn @mamtasha22 @Bellathehappyhelper @Hope @SoulfullyAButterfly @positivePumpkin22 @knightwithouthorse @AriadneLove @Olivia210 @courageousheart96 @HelpfulGem04 @Raiyan03 @YellowRose27
Asher August 18th, 2021

Favorite time in a group chat, I was doing a pop-up event about Disney words by using the Alphabet. It was an amazing experience and wish I had more energy to do it for another 2 hours.

Nomination: @EmmaE, @MidnightRaven999, @Gracey

Asher, Community Ambassador

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 18th, 2021

Yay GLDD Day ! ๐Ÿฅณ @anotherfrenchtoastclub

What is your favorite thing about 7 Cups group chat rooms?
The supportive and fun environment , meeting/ talking to lovely people !

Or what is a favorite time you were in a group chat?
Oooh so many , couple months back the LCR was practically home lolol ( Remember the good old times ๐Ÿ˜ข @Donalddraper , @destiny00 , @DrNinja , @Ashvillium , @CallMeNaman2002 , @Compassionateendofarainbow , @Yourfriend247 , @Rashmieee , @Minervaa , @marvellous70 , @Saquib16 , @incognitoknight0101 , @Starzy99 and so many more - please tag them ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ) Miss it tooo much โค๐Ÿคง

On the member side, anytime I am hosting a session in the special events room is one special moment for me hehe !

Or who do you enjoy spending time with in the group chat rooms?

Some lovelies that make my day always are - @lumieremilkyway , @exulansis00 , @iampapaya , @Aikyaa11000 , @VisionInRoseBlush , @Lolowise475 , @AiMeraki (and the list is neverending lol ) ~ I enjoy spending time with everyone ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜†โค

Nominating some more amazing group leaders and friends I enjoy spending time with , @kindlemonade , @Starmedia , @Justonemoreepisode โค

kindLemonade August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yayyy! Let's go GLDD!

Thanks for the tag, Sun! I enjoy spending time with you too heart

Destiny00 August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
yes the lcr which is ded most of time was once getting lagged and echoing our laughters and tears, miss it sooooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
lets have a reunion

Awww I share the sentiment, Dessss ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ข!! Letsss do itttt ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐโค @Destiny00

YourFriend247 August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Ikr๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง I miss the old lcr, let's have a reunion ๐Ÿ˜

Saquib16 August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you! There must be a reunion

midnightsmarie August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunniee *hugssss* you are so so sweeet!~

I absolutely love every single time I see you in the rooms as well, and you're truly one of my favourite people to be around! I appreciate you super duper very mega ultra much Red heart

You are this for me:

and you make me go like:

JustOneMoreEpisode August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Oooo GLDD day sounds fun hehehe, thankss for tagging me sun, you have always inspired me from day one for sure, glad to have gotten to know you sun *big hugsssssssssss*

I love how supportive, friendly and awesome everyone is and the rooms are always a great way to connect with manyheart

ooo there's a lot so many memories in lsr, special events a lot and so many more, but for this the first thing I remembered was the session we had in LSC about the game find the werewolf, truly enjoyed the session and lovedddd it hehehe *howls from a distance*

oooo there are a lot of amazing people I don't think I can name all of them, so sorry if I miss anyone, I truly do enjoy spending time with all *hugssss*
@alwaysindigo @kindlemonade @star996 @digitalknight @sparkygizmo @sunisshiningandsoareyou @olivia210 @amazingnutell24 @DonaldDraper @riverissingingandsoareyou @bubblegumwings1234 and so many more that truly left a mark on me
*wish I could tag all at once :( *

theriverissinging August 18th, 2021

@JustOneMoreEpisode I love the tag T-T riverissingingandsoareyou xDD big hugsssss ๐Ÿ’™ I love spending time with you too!
( @Sunisshiningandsoareyou we are username buddies now ๐ŸŒ )

Hahahahha xD xD ngl i love your new username lol ! Yayy username buddies ๐ŸŒš *high fives* โค @theriverissinging and so are you xD

@Justonemoreepisode, Epii lol you're so cuute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคงโค๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *high fives*
and epi you're vvv cute yes ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @JustOneMoreEpisode

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
hehehehe yayy we all are singing and shining *giggles, glad my mistake made you all laugh tho woohoooo hehehehe *hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

@theriverissinging
ahahahahah river oopsie I had to write the post twice since my first one didn't get posted and guess I was frustrated with that and wrote it in a hurry hehehehhehehe *hugssssssssssssssss*

@JustOneMoreEpisode no worries! *hugsss*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Ooooo GLDD Day sounds fun, thanksss for tagging me sun, you truly inspire me daily and has ever since day one and glad I got to meet someone as awesome as you *big hugssssssssssssssssss*

Love how supportive, friendly and exciting the rooms are and truly even lurking is fun in rooms xD

ooooo have a lot of good memories in group chats, especially in lsr and special events hehehe love gamesssss xD
but for this very one the first thing which came to my head was the session in lsc about the game "find the werewolf" ahahhaha was super super fun *howls from a distance*

there are so many of you who I truly love seeing in rooms, wish I could tag all of you amazing peeps, so sorry if I missed any
@alwaysindigo @kindlemonade @digitalknight @star996 @amazingnutella24 @sunisshiningandsoareyou @riverissinging @bubblegumwings1234 @sparkygizmo @donalddraper
so sorry if I missed any, wish I could truly tag all, everyone has made a mark in me in some way, truly appreaciate all of you *big hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

@JustOneMoreEpisode
rip me it got posted twice ahahaa just read one of them lmaoooo *giggles*

SparkyGizmo August 18th, 2021

@JustOneMoreEpisode

big *hugs* heart my friend! angelangelangel

amazingNutella24 August 19th, 2021

@JustOneMoreEpisode
Epiiiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ’œ Thank you so much for the tag! And oh my, you remember Finding the Werewolf! We had so much fun that day! I loved our little "werewolf meeting space" xD @alwaysindigo @kindLemonade @DigitalKnight, remember the session? haha ๐Ÿ’œ

My favourite chatroom memory is from September of 2020 when I ended up in a Special Pop-up session hosted by @DonaldDraper. This session made me feel at home and that encouraged me to participate more in chatrooms. Big thanks to you, Don ๐Ÿ’œ

If I go around tagging all the great people I've come across in the chatrooms, then I'd end up writing a whole research paper haha So I'll let that be. You all are amazing ๐Ÿ’œ

kindLemonade August 19th, 2021

@amazingNutella24

My fav was the wolf session too, and the interview! LoVe special sessions by listener sharing circle!

Love @DigitalKnight script!

August 19th, 2021

@amazingNutella24 Aww nuteee ๐Ÿ’œ
Your sweetness living upto your name. hehe
And I do remember cohosting with you your first LSC ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And look at you now, LSC leader ๐Ÿ˜Ž

amazingNutella24 August 21st, 2021

@DonaldDraper
Don, oh you remember my first ever LSC, that is so sweet of you ๐Ÿ’œ It wouldn't have been possible without you. I think I can safely say that I learnt from the very best (Borrowing your shades real quick ----> ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

August 21st, 2021

@amazingNutella24 now you being sweeter ๐Ÿ’œ

*takes the shades back* ๐Ÿ˜Ž

August 19th, 2021

@JustOneMoreEpisode J๐Ÿ˜ฎmyyyyy ๐Ÿค—
You are a sparkling presence yourself around rooms. Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚ (disclaimer: non-alcoholic)

JustOneMoreEpisode August 19th, 2021

@DonaldDraper
hehehe dony cheersssssheart

VisionInRoseBlush August 18th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aw so sweet <3_<3 love seeing you and the sunshine you spread around always! : D

August 19th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yes, good ol' times :')
(but I think your memory lags. ๐Ÿ˜œ It was more than just a couple of months xD)
Speaking of which, your laggings were (and are) just unforgettable ๐Ÿ˜‚

AiMeraki August 21st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

incognitoknight0101 August 29th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou so true! missing those times. ๐Ÿ’—

Starmedia August 31st, 2021
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awh, thank you for the tag and kind words, Sunshine. You're one of the amazing leaders here on 7cups with whom we all enjoy spending time with as well. Keep shining bright! heart
DrNinja January 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hey thankyou for tagging me. Well yes LCR used to be our home ๐Ÿ˜ข, now there's only memory since we were abandoned from our house ๐Ÿ˜›, wish we can reclaim our house back

Star996 August 18th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

I remember this one time where I hosted an informative session but it soon changed to a riddles session xD It went on about for 2-3 hours in another room and almost all the participants were present. It made me feel so happy! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

SupportiveSpace8282 August 18th, 2021

My best memory was when everyone made an inside joke! It was a silly typo, I can't remember what it was now.. but it went on for a couple of days and it was silly and fun :)

August 19th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub there are sooooo many.. But havent been much active in rooms lately. Almost like watching rooms through a "periscope" ๐Ÿ˜Ž

FrenchToast OP August 19th, 2021

@DonaldDraper I will never forget that ๐Ÿ˜‚

SeriouslyLey123 August 19th, 2021
@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Ik this is late but let's roll!!! soooooooooo I'm part of ze titans (Raven obvi) and sometimes I see the others mostly Beastie tho (@Mamtasha22) but anyway me and robin (@shiningsky3745) were talking about revolution. For some reason he's obsessed with it. When I first met him, He was rambeling about ze french revolution. But anyway. One day I asked about how we could break out of a hospital cos I was stuck there then he was like *yo we can start a revolution* Then we came up with a complex excape plan. wow. then we also decided to throw chairs around and craziness idk. all i know is that it was epic
shiningSky3745 August 19th, 2021

@SeriouslyLey123
oh ley/ raven how can I forget my revolutions and our breaking out of the hospital plan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
mamtasha22 August 20th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub I think I have 2 memories that will reside in my head rent-free so I had been on cups a few days and me being me despite my mom asking me to not click everything I see on a website I was clicking everything I saw on the page in front of me then suddenly kaboom I am teleported to a rapidly speeding group chat against all traffic laws and I was like is this even allowed and everyone was saying "Hi" to me and I had no idea because at that time my username was auto-generated. Then suddenly a revolution was started by @shiningSky3745 and he started the revolution by screaming the very word "Vive la revolution" and at that moment I noped out of the group chat. XD

And then when finally I made TL home I happened to miss my VL mock chat with @sia1325 so I was freaking out in the TL then suddenly entered sia in the TL that was the first time I saw her there and she was like "can you please check your pms" we rescheduled the chat I became VL but till this date I have not let sia in peace for a single day ๐Ÿ˜›

I nominate @shiningSky3746 @sia1325 @lueurspace